Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 07

Story Info
Husband is being a real idiot leaving Carol exposed.
9.4k words
4.44
9.6k
5

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Party -- Let's Get Organised -- Wednesday Morning

Carol came in all fired up after yesterday with recommendations ready over their wardrobe, their performers list and on their records systems over bookings. Some of this was fed to her by the girls that worked there and she had thought the improvements through overnight.

So was head down into every detail for the party.

It was to be for around 40 clients/members and 40 staff, plus hotel serving staff at a local private function facility around the corner from the office and units.

Carol made the time to talk to several of the staff and got the understandings on what happened at these parties, how staff dressed and what happened afterwards. From the people she had met and their files, all of the guys and girls involved were stunning individuals as you would expect in NYC. What did come out of those chats was that every staff member invariably left with one or more of the clients/members to spend the evening with them as they so choose and did not report in until late the next day. They looked at Carol and wondered if she was going to participate. Time would tell.

Carol considered the clothes she brought with her and what was in the wardrobe room. If she was going to be the controller she had to look sexy, but in control. Professional and attentive, but obtainable. She chose from her own clothes and jewellery.

Her mobile rang.

Carol: hello Sunshine. Trust you are enjoying the windy city?

Caller: Oh Hi, you must be Carol. Sorry about that, but it is me Trent back in Sam's head office in Austin. His afternoon client called in and was trying to push their meeting back to 5.00pm so a couple of the Directors could attend.

Carol: Oh hi Trent. Only Sam has this number. He must have re-directed all calls from home to this number. Are you calling him on your office mobile? We spoke last night around 6.00pm and all was going well. He did say he was going out to dinner with a possible new client, with a couple. I have not received a call from him this morning, but he does take his clients out for an early 9 holes some mornings. Maybe he is on the course of some private club? He cannot be contacted there anyway, being on flight mode. Try the Marriott as a fall back. Please get back to me if you cannot call him by midday, as I worry when he is away. I need to talk to him about the cyclone down in Houston. I expect he will call me around 6.00pm anyway.

Caller: Sorry about disturbing you. Sounds logical based on his schedule for today. I hope that cyclone does not get over to Austin. We may have to move ourselves north for a few days, depending on the warnings. Thanks again. Bye.

Carol had a very good idea what Sam had been doing this morning. While it may have involved holes, but not golf holes. Sam had his phone off for reasons. It was interesting Trent did not mention the mobile number he was calling.

What Carol did not know was the detail. Trent had an inkling of what Sam may have been up to in Chicago, so he kept out of the loop as best he could while subtly suggesting nothing of particular note to Carol.

Last Night in Chicago - Tuesday

Verity quietly knocked on Room 617 to be greeted by a half dressed Sam, having just finished in the shower.

Verity: Well look at muscle man with the hairy chest? I hope you are going to let little old me in for protection?

Verity was covered by a warm coat and carried a shoulder bag bulging with goodies.

Sam: That looks like champers in there, so how could I resist such a request?

Verity on getting through the door and plastering herself all over Sam's open mouth: Now that's a way a girl should always be greeted. Great hug, a growing member between his legs and a warm room. I better get my coat off before you change your mind.

Verity slowly took off her coat exposing her wrap around dress that tied at the middle.

Sam moved behind Verity sinking his growing cock into her rear crevice and encircling her with his arms. The arms wandered and the hands found the tie. It easily slipped open and his hands went inside to the warm folds of Verity's pussy and her stiffening nipples. No underwear and wet below.

Verity: Don't stop what you are doing there, but I have invited a close friend of mine to join us in 15 minutes. Her name for tonight is Mistress Susan and she will be working at pleasing us both with a bdsm? How about we use those 15 minutes wisely, with you between my legs ASAP?

Sam picked Verity up like a little doll, laid her on the end of his bed, opened her legs and drove his tongue deeply between the folds. Licking, sucking, driving his tongue into her crevice and fingering her arse. Thrusting and uncaring energy. Within seconds Verity was coming. Sam undid his shorts and buried his cock into that wanton pussy with one thrust. He continued to pummel away as Verity swooned in delight. They both shook and exploded at the same time with Sam filling her pussy and streaming down her legs. It was pure lust, just animal lust.

Verity: Wow, not getting it at home? That really was a quickie. Hope we can take a bit more time with the rest of tonight.

Sam: Sorry about that but Carol has put me on a diet of condoms for a month.

Verity: Silly woman your wife. Oh well, mine and Mistress Susan's gain.

They quickly cleaned themselves up in the bathroom but remained in the nude. There was another quiet knock at the door.

Verity snuck behind the door and confirmed it was her friend.

Opening the door Mistress Susan was ushered in. No sooner than two steps in the coat dropped and Madam Lash in her leather outfit, dark make up and whip in hand took control. A look alike Debra Messing, but with sinister intentions. Great boobs and body, red hair and fired up.

Susan: You woman get my bindings out of my bag and lay on the bed. Put those bindings on your wrists and spread your legs now.

You man looking stupid over there, tie those bindings to the bed for her arms and these ones for her legs. Tight now and I don't want her to move while I fuck her with my whip. Move.

Good now suck her tits while I play with her wet pussy and get this whip up her cunt.

Susan put on her dominatrix mask and flicked her whip across Verity's body and crashed it into Sam's rear whenever he lifted his head from verity's tits.

Oh good you have got her moist for me. Is this whip thick enough for you whore?

Susan forced her whip into Verity's pussy and licked her clit, taking over squeezing Verity's nipples hard. In my bag are some nipple clips, you man put them on her now and tight or I will whip you again but this time around that stiff cock of yours.

Sam did want he was instructed, more willingly than he would have thought 20 minutes ago.

Verity was writhing on the bed.

You man, put this gag in her mouth, we don't want the hotel calling the cops with all the noise she is making.

You man come suck my pussy and fuck my arse with your fingers. Good, now lick my arse clean and put your tongue in as far as you can reach.

This went on for another twenty minutes with Susan abusing Verity and dominating Sam. Right you weakling now fuck her arse and don't worry about being gentle, this whore loves it there.

Another ten minutes was all Sam could take and her blew his second load into a very opened arse. Verity tried to scream in delight but her gag prevented all but a muffled OH.......................

Right now you pussies. My fee for tonight is a a three course a la carte meal in the dining room in 45 minutes with French Champagne. Be there or else.

Susan put her coat back on, collected her gear and disappeared out the door leaving Sam shaking his head.

Verity: Unless you want more of that you better quickly pour me a glass of that champagne over there, so we can toast our first step in tonight's orgy. Susan will be back to ensure we get a decent threesome going, but after she collects her fee of course.

Sam did exactly as he was told. He and Verity cleaned up and headed for the restaurant where they had a booking for three. Tonight was but young. Could Sam take the pace?

The Party -Management Time --Wednesday Morning

Carol had to focus on tonight's party.

Carol went to Amy's office.

Carol: Hi Amy. Good morning. I had a couple of ideas that I would like to run by you for tonight.

Amy: You know Hank and I want you to call the shots tonight. We have two very long term clients coming, so we don't wish to be distracted while we spend our time pretty well exclusively with them. These are really big and regular clients, so apologies if that causes you any problems.

Carol: Oh No that is fine. I have been looking at the clothes and jewellery wardrobe and the recent call outs over our girls. Our guys have been getting regular customers and from my assessment we should be happy with their call out rates. However there are 10 of our girls who will be attending tonight's party who have fallen behind in call outs and are in the bottom 20% of our normal rates. I want to call them in and put a proposition to them. My guess is they are unhappy with this situation anyway, because their income would be down over the last three months. Here is the list of their names.

Amy scanned their names and looked at Carol with a friendly face: I had not noted that to be honest and yes that needs to be addressed. Sometimes that type of stat is misleading, but I cannot give you a reason why any of those girls should have dropped off being called out. They would have regular clients and our desk girls would be directing traffic their way. So what do want to propose?

Carol: I call them in for a meeting around midday and we meet together in one room. I tell them I noted their call out rates had dropped and ask for any feedback. Subject to what they say and my guess is there will be plenty of excuses, I want to offer them a free beauty treatment around the corner for around 60 minutes and then take them to Macy's who have a sale of cocktail dresses at moment. That would achieve at least three things:

  • Let them know we are looking at them and the income they are bringing into the agency;

  • Give them a personal boost and make them feel good about themselves as desirable women; and

  • Get some fresh new clothes in the wardrobe that we need to show to our regulars we are not tired and need update.

Amy: OK so what budget do we have for this?

Carol: I was looking at your cash budgets and you have underspent around $5000 over the last three months. My suggestion is we offer each of the 10 girls a budget of $500 to spend on their beauty treatment and one cocktail dress each. I will go with them to help with their make-up and clothes selections and have them back here ready for the party at 6.30, with the clients arriving around 7.00 at the function centre. Yes $500 is low but Macy's are on sale and if I can arrive with ten new customers I am sure I can do a deal with the beauty parlour.

The spin offs will be that I can see their attitudes and their knowledge of makeup that suits their skin types and facial structure. Also I believe the girls will see we are interested in them personally and that I hope will increase their availability rates and more interest from their regulars. If I am wrong you may be looking at moving some of them on, while you get in some fresh new faces.

Amy: I just cannot say enough about how much you impress me. Agree 100%.

Carol: truth is my thinking here is just so close to what I do with my models. I know this will work one way or the other. Are you prepared to potentially loose one or say two girls who are not shaping up?

Amy: All our girls are like family. We can have a talk to them to see if there are any issues we need to help with for those starting to drop their intensity. Maybe some need a holiday and they need to freshen up? Let's go down your route and see what it produces.

I will leave all that to you. We can talk tomorrow on your thoughts and suggestions.

Trent did not call back so Carol left Sam alone intent on calling him as normal around 6.00pm.

Chicago -- Morning Glory- Wednesday

Sam woke somewhat thick from too much champagne, sex and too little sleep. He had missed his normal 9.00am call to Carol.

On his left arm was a blond totally out to it. On his right was a redhead looking him in the eyes and massaging his cock. No wonder he woke, even if it was 9.30am. She pushed her boob into his face and gestured to keep quiet. No problem because Sam's head was not into noise. She prodded his cock with her whip and sucked away hoping she could get another effort after last night's threesome went on to the wee hours. Her hand went to his arse and prodded its opening, somewhat threatening he better get the idea he needed to perform or else. Mistress Susan was not as understanding as to what he required this morning. His problem, not hers.

Darling, perform time if you want to see me again, especially with those photos around the dinner table last night with your hand on my boob at the restaurant and Verity kissing you on the cheek. Wifey may not appreciate that?

Sam conjured up all his resolve and Henry grew.

After those threats he was going to give Susan the fucking, pummelling and fisting of her life. Susan knew this and that is exactly what she wanted after her stupid husband preferred to go play golf in Canada for a week rather than screw her at home.

He chased Susan all around the hotel room fucking her in every position he could get her in, over tables, basins, lounges, against the walls and on the carpet. Animalism or is there another word for debauchery? They came exhausted and fascinated that Verity had still remained fast asleep.

Susan gave Verity a gentle shove and a kiss on her lips. That did the trick and soon Susan and Verity were in a 69 position. Sam watched for a while intent on what they were doing, but realised from a quick look at the bench clock it was 9.45 and he had appointments, needed to check in with HQ and get his instructions for the day. He turned on the TV to see if that would get the women out of their sexual fascination only to see the video reports of the flooding in Houston and surrounds. He raced to the shower and got the cold tap running, freshening him up enough to zoom to the breakfast bar downstairs before they closed down for the mornings rush. By the time he returned the girls had showered and dressed, giving him a deep kiss and threatening him with silence if he was to dob them into their husbands. They flashed the photo and left.

Sam thought how did I get myself into that mess? How do I react next time I am in Chicago?

Bit late for that. They have him by the balls, in more ways than one as he would soon discover.

The Party -- The Girls Get Spoilt?

Carol got on the phone and put the offer to each of the girls. All were in by midday. She mentally scanned each girl against their files and their revenue earnings to date as they came to the meeting, their reactions to the proposal and while not making it too obvious she was considering each lady closely. Make-up, grooming, friendliness, talk-ability, attitude and willingness to work as a team were all noted and filed in her personal database.

As you would expect the meeting went well, with all the girls looking forward to a make-over and to wear a new dress. Interestingly and to some degree worry none sought to offer excuses or reasons for their drop off in activity.

Amy did insist on one thing. Interesting or no bras. That in itself was not an issue although some of the girls did not need a bra for one reason or another anyway.

Carol spent a lot of time with each girl at the beauty parlour refining their hair styles and keeping the make-up light and natural. All were impressed with Carol's knowledge and helpfulness. Cost $1500.

Macy's was another story. Because of the hair colours, figure styles and height variations, there was always going to be differences in what suited and some person's including the sales ladies views as to what suited. That was solved by Carol saying, if you want to pay for your dress personally fine, but if you want Amy to pay we get you the dress I recommend in that $350 range. The recent drop in their incomes solved that one. The Macy's sale was brilliant and the girls were able to select very attractive re-usable dresses that flattered each perfectly and fit for purpose without being over the top Gucci style. Negotiated down to $3500.

By 5.00pm all 10 were on their way home for a meal and to get ready for the party. Carol retreated to the beauty parlour for her beauty treatment, not that she needed much other than a fresh hair do and light facial make-up to emphasise her high cheek bones and startling blue flashing eyes.

Carol got out her ever so simple style of cocktail dress, black, slit down the front and low cut at the back in a halter style, slightly above the knee and clinging silk, slit down the leg to a comfortable and safe distance starting well below the panty line. The jewellery was an understated crystal diamonte choker that fitted well around her long neck, along with her white gold engagement and wedding rings. No bra was desirable with her firm breasts and the G string was jewel encrusted above the pussy curvature. Her high black pumps completed a stylish and sophisticated NYC mature lady outfit.

The 6.00pm call with Sam was brief. He had been in breakfast meetings in the morning around the hotel and caught up with Trent later in the day. He did note the TV stories of the mess back in Houston from the cyclone and they thanked themselves for their decision to get a second floor unit. The only relevance was to stay where they were and let the city sought itself out after the storms passed; after all the only real valuables in the unit were a small number of wedding gifts. Tomorrow was going to be a 9 hole game at a private club at daylight and then a full day of meetings was planned. The weekend looked more of the same with Sam off to a private club of the directors he met this afternoon.

James just looked once at Carol and said in his typical slow delivery: My goodness you are so beautiful. All those guests are either going to be jealous or want you to join them tonight at our party, little one.

Carol just limited herself to: That's so kind James. Tonight I need to be management. Please take me down to the function centre. Thanks as her helped her put on her coat for cover against the cool air.

The briefing started right on 6.30pm with all the girls and guys present, bar two outside the 10, who had called in sick from a flu bug late this afternoon.

Carol listened intently while Amy provided the motivation , thanking each for the splendid way they all had attended to their appearance for the evening. There were 25 girls and 14 guys present and each justified the characterisation of a high priced NYC escort. Their attire was absolutely perfectly pressed and their skin glowing and radiant. Their jewellery and accessories were just right in balance. The guys were all masculine, rather than the pretty boy style and well presented in their high end suits and bowties. The girls showed that appropriate amount of cleavage and leg above the knee without looking under dressed, with their makeup professional and appealing and their jewellery subtle. It was worth noting there were blonds, brunettes and redheads, European, Chinese, Indian and Afro-Americans and their ages roughly between 25 and 35. Amy had put together a very high quality team of people. Carol knew this was why Amy and Hank had been so successful, but she could also see through the revenue streams the opposition was catching up.