Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol: Look guys I am here for a workout, so let's make it good. Firstly are there any security cameras working in here? There was a switch in the control room that Luke's mate in security had turned off, so NO was the answer. I am here for revenge on that immature pussy chasing husband of mine. Every time he goes off and plays up with some stray pussy I am going to do exactly the same. If that means he has a double then I will have a double. If he has a triple then I will have a triple. If he has an orgy then I hope I never find out.

Luke: So what do we have to look forward to this morning?

Carol: Three singles so let's call it a double seeing we only have two men present.

Luke: We have got a favour from the security guy on duty this morning, he could be your third if that what you want?

Carol: Why not, let's bring him in later? So where will we start? I expect you guys will be drained dry by the time we finish so I hope you had a great sleep last night. Let's work up to the triple as the end, but meanwhile there are no limits, no cameras, no drugs, no whips, no bondage and no memories other than pleasant ones.

Luke: I suggest we get rid of our clothes and start over there on the clear bench where we have some space.

The three stripped in record time and ventured over to the open space in front of the bench. The guys must have done some planning, so Luke worked on the front and Marcus the rear. Luke's tongue started working its magic on Carol's mouth while his hands went to her boobs. Marcus moved up behind her and pushed his stiffening cock into her rear encouraging her to spread her legs slightly while keeping her balance. Marcus's hand moved to Carol's pussy and hips and he used her hips to get leverage; those hands played and teased the pussy and soon Carol was streaming down her legs from her own cum. Marcus collected some of this cum and rubbed it around Carol's rose bud and used it to slowly intrude his fingers between its folds, slowly pushing his fingers in further as the lubrication improved.

Luke had meanwhile had teased Carol's nipples to the point they were standing straight out and sensitive. He gently nibbled on them as he put Carol's hand over his cock. It was hard as a rock and leaking at the tip and Carol knew it but wanted to his lust to last.

She laid down on the bench and spread her legs as wide as she could, but on her side allowing both men to access her lower holes concurrently. They needed no invitation. Luke was lapping at Carol's pussy and entering her with fingers and tongue, to the point that Carol opened up and he was able to get all his fingers in there while flicking her g spot and everything else he could reach. Marcus meanwhile had been able to liquidate her rose bud opening with his tongue and her pussy juices and now had three fingers up to his last joint up her arse. There were no complaints.

Luke signalled for Marcus who left off Carol's rear and moved his cock to Carol's face, putting Carol on her back and Luke entered her pussy with a solid shove. The two then fucked her hard and she came with endless rolling shudders and shakes while holding Luke firmly in her groin and Marcus in her mouth. They swapped over and Carol spread her legs and putting these over Marcus's shoulders while he thundered into that now gaping pussy. She was quiet because she had Luke down her throat and was trying to get every last bit of his cock down there as she was able to manipulate her throat.

By now Carol's pussy and arse were quivering wet messes. Recognising that the guys had not come yet she laid Marcus down on his back and slid down placing her rose bud directly over his cock. She pushed down and she had Marcus so he could not escape. She grabbed Luke and pulled his cock now out like a brick to her pussy and pulled him hard into her with her legs stretched to their limit so Luke could get as deep as he was long. Now fuck me guys as hard as you can was all she said and just shuddered as the guys built up momentum and co-ordination. It was but time before all were three were roaring as them guys blasted all their cum into her and Carol manipulated her muscles to suck every last drop into her.

It took many minutes before the three were able to recover their breathing and composure.

Luke: That husband of yours is an absolute crazy man getting his wife to have to seek revenge like that. You were just unbelievable and you are undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. This is bloody stupid. Any decent man would give his right arm away and anything else to be married to you and make love to you and here we are doing to you what can only be seen to be extreme.

Carol: Extreme, just bring in your mate in security and I want you guys to keep fucking me until you run dry and exhausted. Then I am going to have a shower and a long cry and put this into my memory bank so that when my husband and I talk this through I will go back to what I went through and we will see what eventuates.

Marcus: Are you sure you really want this. Look we don't know this guy is clean, please let's keep it to we three if that is what you want, please...

Carol calmed down and nodded.

Please come and make love to me then.

Luke and Marcus made caring sensitive love to Carol for the next hour when they all came several times and there was no need for more.

At the end of it all the three went to the showers and wash off trying to evaporate all the negatives from what have just eventuated. All three knew that was not possible.

Carol: You guys are special people. It looks like I am locked into a short term career as a high priced escort, but down the line if you ever see me on the podium as a successful business women you can recognise what I have had to go through to achieve it. Just keep it to yourselves. Deal? She kissed both passionately on the lips and said please see me again through the agency? I will never forget what we had this afternoon.

Bye.

Carol left in her track suit very much exhausted from her "work out".

She returned to Reggie, snuggled up and burst out crying. Reggie knew and yet did not. He was there for her. He gave her a lick to her nose and stayed with her until she had to go out for the De Bois meeting that afternoon.

Carol: Hi Angie. Still OK for me to come around for that meeting?

Angie: Oh Hi. It is not going well. Don't dress up as it won't go down well. See you soon. Bye.

NYC 4.00pm at the Meridien.

Carol: Hi Angie, am down at the lift well.

Angie arrived no jewellery in a simple black crepe pant suit with little make-up. She still looked that sophisticated French sexy, with that look.

While Carol had dressed down she was overdressed in comparison. Carol had her new black slacks, conservative white blouse, pink cardigan and flats, with the unders irrelevant.

Angie: Jean is not going to let on, but he needs your local knowledge rather badly to turn this meeting around. Let's go and thanks for dressing down.

Nothing was said in the lift. Angie was worried probably because she could see this current trip was going to generate a major loss in money as well as face with the investor group.

Entering the suite Carol saw ten people around the table including Jean and Paul. They were looking at maps and other visuals of green areas around Houston, Galveston and Dallas. There was some debate and some of the investors seemed to be packing up their papers preparing to leave.

Jean interrupted discussion and introduced Carol without identifying any of the investors. Significant and suggestive was Carol's only thoughts. She looked at Angie and said nothing with her mouth.

Jean: I have invited Carol here to give us her close knowledge of the area. She regularly plays golf down there, lives there with her husband and knows many of the local identities through her assignments down there.

Carol the investors are all very concerned about the impact of Cyclone Harvey on the region, the existing courses, the infrastructure and the damage to the local communities. What have been your experiences with these storms down there and what insights can we give the investors?

Carol: Firstly this was not just a storm. It was a once in 800 year's event and I am not going to say it cannot happen again, but that would be most unlikely. From talking to people at home and watching the channels closely there has been a lot of damage and that in the short term has to be addressed by the Governments. It is going to take a long time for the waters to recede and the impact on the greens and fairways and just the entire course areas. What does come out of that is all courses will be treated badly, with those on hillsides potentially better off so long as the lower parts of the courses have not been torn by the torrents flowing down their valleys. The way I think about it is the premium courses will be just as badly off as the lesser courses. Those owned by some of the resort operators seemed to have more publicity and maybe we can get more info on them via google. So you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to start at the same point as the luxury end?

In the last few weeks before I went on my honeymoon we played a number of those courses and a few were showing signs of lack of maintenance, meaning cash flow problems. If we did some research on them and how their creditors and lenders are reacting, assuming no cash flows in for weeks if not months, I can only expect there will be distressed mortgagees. With that will come opportunities to deal with creditors and not owners and they will be concerned about their securities. Some of the less financial will not be able to get enough from their insurance recoveries to fund their restoration work, much less improvements and money obligations. Meanwhile what do they do with their contracted people such as their pros, office people and suppliers?

In short there is a once in a lifetime opportunity here if you investors want to progress. The opportunities will be plenty. You just need to know which courses/resorts you will wish to focus on and then do your business cases. Houston is no isolated little town. With six million residents when the water recedes and being the oil capital of the south, golf course resorts will be back for sure.

One other thing that has not escaped me when I have been playing golf down there, no course/resort is pushing the environmental opportunities, such as wildlife or birdlife or health retreats, just to name a few. The management of these places are living in the past and they need pushing out. I can see some of the private clubs maybe even having to go this route if the banks react like we would expect. Golf is aging so we need to broaden the appeal base of the land use.

The room broke into chatter and Jean acted as Chair.

Jean: Love your thoughts and I think these investors do as well. How could we get more comfortable with what you suggest, before we go off and do more business studies on one or more alternatives?

Carol: How about I do some research via google and some of my golf sources and see what I can identify by say midweek. I can come back with whatever I can find with some brief data and suggestions. If you can give me some guidance about what you are really interested in and maybe let me see some of your business plans to date I may be able to point you people in the right direction.

I am travelling and working out of a unit at the moment so I can get onto this straight away. No husbands to entertain.

The meeting agreed to provide Carol some of their less confidential data and ideas they had progressed to this point before the Cyclone.

Carol: Well pardon me people, must be off if I am going to get onto this and get you useful stuff by mid week. Please don't expect fully blown studies. Just good research and thoughts you can expand as you see fit.

Carol rose and went to Angie.

Carol quietly: It is Sunday night and it obviously is going to be a pizza night tonight for me, so here is my email address. Could you send me what these guys are prepared to release when the meeting ends and I will get started.

Angie: I knew you had it in you. You are multi-talented aren't you? Both ladies understood what she meant.

Angie: It would have been nice to get together over dinner tonight, but we are going to be here for a while. I trust we have a rain check, you and me and our pussies?

Carol: Maybe we could schedule your meeting for Wednesday evening and afters?

12