Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 09

Story Info
Revenge is not always sweet, but definitely useful.
10.4k words
4.3
6.7k
4

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The continuation of a story where a young couple are forced to deal with issues because they are apart working in different major north-eastern cities, notwithstanding they had only been married and completed their honeymoon days before.

Sam has continued his irresponsible ways and collected a STD.

Carol was able to find out about Sam's ways and she took her own private form of revenge. Her problem is she has been forced to become a high priced NYC escort to pay the mortgage over a unit that will have been isolated by floods from Cyclone Harvey.

The big issue is how they work through the mess and their end objectives. How badly will their relationship be impacted by what they are suffering, like many other Texans post Cyclone Harvey?

Monday Morning 11th

Sam woke early with an itch that needed a shower. The STD was responding to his anti-biotics, but his mind was not. How come?

It was on the plane up to Chicago in the prior week that he met and sat next to on the plane this long legged buxom beautiful young woman who was travelling up to Chicago as she said for some photographic assignments. They talked over Sam's camera and he showed Melissa some of his photos down at the resort in Nassau, progressing from Carol's more conservative Macy's type shots through to bikinis and swimsuits.

From his memory Melissa was impressed and kept pressing for more of the less conservative. This should have twigged to Sam as an issue, but thinking through his lower abdomen, he was flattered and he did show some of the less racy photos on his private memory card. The reality was those photos were excellent and they would do any model proud in her portfolio.

By the time the plane arrived at the terminal Melissa had given Sam her private card with mobile number and she had pushed him into taking a few photos of herself that she would use for promotional purposes. She agreed to call him at the Marriot on the later in the week to set up when and where and she promised to bring a wardrobe range with a particular advanced memory card that suited Sam's Leica and the quality for the style of personal photos she wanted.

When he looked back over his coffee, that morning and what followed was a disaster for Sam.

Melissa much later turned out to be a porn star who was progressing up the ladder in her industry and she took no prisoners.

Melissa arrived in a beautiful longer style of dress one would normally expect to see at the races. Low but tasteful cleavage, with a great floral colourful pattern that swirled around her body on a background of white. A small fascinator completed the outfit of a classy lady.

The foyer of the Marriot was a great start for photos and the staff had no interest other than to check out the buxom lady. Next was the classical style hallways that complimented Melissa's attire. Melissa had a black lacy cocktail dress that required a change room, being Sam's bedroom; the photos were taken in the flower area of the atrium and emphasised Melissa's boobs and fantastic figure. Sam took a lot of effort to arrange how Melissa's hair fell over her face and neck and how he could focus on her huge brown eyes that glistened with life. Sam enjoyed being able to arrange her body by twisting or turning her and how he was able to use his hands over her figure while he was to his mind appearing to be professional. He was getting a hard-on. Experienced Melissa knew exactly how to play the harp and teased appropriately.

Melissa: I have a bikini and some nightwear. Would it be OK if you took some of me in those, (eyes flashing subtly) in your room.

Sam was hooked and he was controlled by his dick again: Sure.

Within five minutes of being in Sam's room she had put on the flimsiest negligee and g string, posed beautifully all over the bed getting the best angles of her boobs and mound, brown eyes and anxious body. Within ten minutes she had Sam by the cock giving him head and impressively taking his large cock down her throat. By 15 minutes they were sixty niner's and their hands were all over their bodies. Within twenty minutes Sam was buried deep in Melissa's pussy and they were fucking like pro's. His seed had been planted deep into that well used cavern and Sam realised this woman was no amateur or lady. Melissa rolled Sam over on his back and gave Sam the camera implying she needed action shots while she fucked him cowgirl style, after a due amount of masturbation and sucking pro style. Sam responded and his dick met the demands. She had cum flowing from her pussy, down her face and out her lips. He had his unprotected fun and so did she, but the consequences?

Eventually Sam had to call it a day as he had to catch a plane, not all he caught that day. They quickly checked the photos and Mel took the memory card. A quick shower and Mel was gone with her free photos for download onto her site.

Back to the present.

Sam: Good morning Sam here.

Susan: It's Susan. We need to talk. How about breakfast at the Marriot?

Sam: Good morning. Its 7.30am. How about 8.00am in the coffee lounge? You sound terse? Anything important?

Susan: Yes and Very. OK see you then and there.

Sam rang Carol on her mobile in NYC. She had worked until midnight doing research on the De Bois project: Morning blue eyes. Trust all is well there. Stayed dry?

Carol: Oh hi loving husband with that great body. Good to hear your voice. Miss you terribly.

All Ok, but am working on researching golf courses and potential acquisitions down in Texas, so was working a bit late last night on the web. Could do with some sleep and ideas on courses that may be distressed after Cyclone Harvey and maybe Katia? Do me a favour and let me know your thoughts tonight when we talk?

Sam: Interesting people you meet up there. Assume investors. They will need very deep pockets, honey even after the Cyclone because they are golf mad down there as you well know. Am going to have a working breakfast in a few minutes, so got to run.

They spoke over their itineraries for the coming week, each having in mind it was a good idea not to be around each other for their normal pleasures but both coming from different directions. Sam was going to be on his anti-biotics for another week before he would want to snuggle up to any woman, but especially Carol. They went through their normal routines and talked over what their friends had told them about the aftermath of the Cyclone, with Sam reassuring Carol their little unit was safe from the floods.

Sam ended the conversation and quickly headed down to the coffee lounge.

There was Susan seated in very conservative attire compared to her last visit in a dress suit seated and sipping coffee quietly reading the Post.

They talked over the pleasantries and then got to the point.

Susan whispering: I don't know if you realise what a mess you caused giving me and Verity the clap. For one thing you will be reported by your doctor to the CDA. We also will be reported. We are both married, but at least we can duck them for a while because they are off losing golf balls again this week. We have to tell the members of our "club", if you know what I mean and that is not going to go down well. I can warn you if this ever re-occurs you are going to suffer some pain of the variety you will not appreciate from people in the "club" who don't take very kindly to these risks. Just think of "Eyes Wired Shut" and you'll get the drift. Now you are banned from any activities with club members for two months. Do I make myself very clear.

Sam: Very. I cannot apologise enough. I just don't know what to say, other than it will never happen again. The warning?

Susan: No warning big guy, just a very sincere promise.

With that Susan picked up her paper, menacingly glared at him and left leaving Sam with the bill and an ashen face.

Sam sat there just looking into his strong black and pondered what had happened to get him into this mess and how he could get himself back on track with everyone including his employers.

Monday Afternoon 11th

Chicago: His golfing adventures on the Saturday and Sunday were looking like producing positive contracts at decent rates. There was one other issue. Charles' daughter was making not unsubtle overtures towards him and his,"er" golf swing. He was not complaining of course, as she was exactly how Sam loved his women, long legged, decent boobs and extrovert loving red wine women.

A working lunch was with Charles and his Board at their premises. The CFO and the Treasurer were also present; they turned out to be perfect foils for Sam's pitch. Within two hours the details were worked out and Sam had organised head office to forward the necessary contracts.

If Sam could just focus on his work, for at least a week he would set himself up for work around Chicago for months. Other members of the Board wanted him to spend time with them at other premises where they had non-executive directorships. At least something was going right for Sam. He just needed to keep his dick in his pants and stay out of harm's way with his client's male staff.

He resolved to catch up on his technical reading and client research for the next week. At last some common sense. Meanwhile his head office had been moved north with all the staff and directors escaping the cyclones. Sam was seen as the glowing light as the boss sought to re-construct his business and re-establish controls.

Sam could see his boss only concerned himself with performance and figures, so he was safe while he continued to perform. He was able to download a lot of useful data from the firms records on golf courses around Galveston, Houston and Dallas and previous history of flooding around those courses via google. He was looking at scoring a few points back in the Carol scene. He needed to, but he did not know just how badly he did.

NYC: Maria and Carol had been called in for a private pool party with two agency clients and two of their guests. The clients were managers of the two baseballers, who starting to back down the performance ranks and the managers were seeing their commissions going backwards so time to act. Both had niggling injuries that they were trying to play through, but those injuries were taking their toll on them more mentally than physically. The manager's solution was to get their guys away from the ballpark and relax for a while, put their feet up and clear their minds, drink a few wines and enjoy a pool afternoon. This was explained to Carol and Maria before the guys arrived.

James and John made their impressive entrance with team back packs, obviously containing their swim gear. James was 6 feet tall, white Caucasian, very well dressed in slacks and polo T shirt, clean shaven and demonstrably married displaying a gold ring on his left hand. John was Afro-American, six feet two, also well dressed and well presented with a gold ring on his wedding finger. Both were introduced to the girls and they were perfect gentlemen, but under pressure as could be seen on their faces and the way they reacted with their managers.

Lunch was served by caterers and the conversation was totally dominated by baseball and how their team had been progressing up the ladder. James and John were obviously very good friends, but very competitive individuals demonstrated by how they talked about their injuries and their recent scoring stats. Their managers expressed their concerns that they were so focused on what they weren't doing on the field, rather than what they needed to do. Both managers probably had psychology degrees and were all about motivation: We want you guys to get your problems out of your minds for a few days and freshen up. Forget about baseball. Just focus on yourselves, OK?

Carol: My experience with our golfers down South has been that they play with wrist and back injuries trying to play through the pain barrier, but that only makes them play worse because they try to force things and take risks they really should not. Personally I don't think there is much difference between golf and baseball in that context. How good are you guys at swimming and water sports?

If you are fine with it, how about we girls get changed into our swimmers and we four go for a swim, while Frank and Larry have other business to attend?

That was greeted by smiles all around, so Maria and Carol went into the associated bedroom to change.

The guys finished their business and the managers departed as the girls came out on the deck in their bikinis. Carol had taken off her wedding ring as she was going swimming.

Carol: Are we the only ones swimming here?

Carol was wearing her yellow bikini that always got Sam excited and it visibly had the same effect on James and John. Maria had her white bikini that had hibiscus flowers printed on the spandex. The girls looked stunning as a pair, to the point the guys rushed off to the bedroom to change into their board shorts.

Maria: I think we are going to find John is stacked down there and both are going to have great bodies. No regrets on your choice now to be an escort?

Carol: Your kidding aren't you?

Both guys were back out on the deck in five minutes and all dived in to enjoy the coolness of the water, doing laps and playing with a beach ball, while generally fooling around.

The girls loved the attention of both guys. Their personalities were different but very respectful, playful but attentive. The girls met at the shallow end and raised up in the water allowing their bikini tops to be exposed and showing equally strong nipples through the gripping materials.

Carol quietly: I bet that gave them a hard-on? Maybe we should check that out?

Maria: I'll go for James swimmers if you do the same for John's?

They both swam to the guys and then dived down pulling down their targets swimmers and enjoying the hard-ons available.

The guys reacted on instinct by grabbing the girls and removing their bikini tops, saying fairs fair girls.

The girls tried to swim away but that was never going to happen, so the guys upended the girls while they stripped off their bottoms.

Carol: OK so if you guys are going to be rough you are going to have to catch us.

Easily done and both girls were pinned against the wall of the pool.

John to Carol: You are being a great big tease and I am going to punish you for that.

James grabbed Carol gently and targeted Carol's mouth with a passionate kiss. As Carol responded in kind, James took that as a signal that no limits existed.

James and Maria needed no coaching, with John grabbing around Maria's best feature of her arse and pulling her to him. Maria responded by wrapping her legs around James waist and using her free hands to guide James into her pussy.

Meanwhile John was taking his time with Carol and began to play with her bum under water and her boobs were open targets. He lifted Carol out of the water and lay her back down on the pool edge while he stroked her pussy and then began to lick her mound through her clit and down to her rose bud. Carol lay there enjoying every second of the attention she was getting, while James took his time exploring all her crevices. Her juices leaked lubricating James fingers, allowing him to do as he pleased. He did. His large hands entered her pussy and began playing with her G spot, while gently withdrawing and playing. Carol responded by pushing her hips into his fingers and trying to trap them within her. John smiled and inserted his thumb into her rose bud, which Carol appreciated by clamping down her muscles. Carol came freely and with pleasure while trembling with passion: Come fuck me with that big cock of yours.

He raised himself out of the water and dove down onto that pussy with his mouth while he dripped dry, while playing with her rose bud with his hands. Carol came again and again.

John lifted her up, laid down on a pool bench and let her body slip down on that magnificent tool. She had to take her time and James gave her that benefit. As he entered deeper Carol kept getting mini shocks and trembles as she manipulated herself to get John in as deep as she could. John lifted her up and then slowly pulled her hips down impaling her on his member. The sensations rushing through Carol's body were uncontrollable, but she eventually found she could bottom out on his thighs. She marvelled at the colour contrast and how muscular John was. Carol then made love to John as his wife would enjoying every sensation she could achieve and helping him to reach climax.

Carol: Do you mind if I finish you in my mouth.

John smiled and rolled over allowing Carol to suck him to an unbelievable flow into her mouth and down her throat.

Carol: Cannot waste that stuff now can we.

They lay to together on the pools edge watching Maria and James. James was more aggressive than John, which it seemed Maria enjoyed, because she was thrashing away on his cock. Before he came he lifted Maria up turned her around and inserted his cock into María's rose bud with the help of some lubricant. It was then that Carol realised this must be Maria's favourite position, because she went wild with passion and lust. Something for Carol to remember. James blew his load into her rear and relaxed as Maria came down from her high.

All four laughed and lay still enjoying the aftermath of their passion.

Carol: Does anyone feel like a champers?

Carol popped a bottle left in the bar fridge, poured four glasses and retreated to where the others were resting.

The conversations then went on as the four sipped that bottle and another that appeared later. They enjoyed the company and respected and listened. The girls proved excellent listeners, even while they remained in the nude and not seeking to hide their private parts from the men they had just enjoyed.

As the day went on it started to get cool around the pool and the shadows grew. Carol knew that she and Maria had been booked until midnight.

Carol: Now guys, we girls need to freshen up, shower and get dressed. I assume you guys are booked in here tonight, so how about Maria and I meet you guys in the foyer around 7.00pm and you can take us two young things out for dinner and whatever later?

Like the guys were going to disagree?

Monday 6.00pm

Carol rang Sam on skype: Hi honey. Love you.

Sam: Hi honey. Had a brilliant day. We signed one contract this afternoon and should do at least two more by midweek.

Carol noted that Sam had his wedding ring on and she made sure he saw she also did the same.

They chatted for a while and talked about all things marrieds do. Sam had dug out a lot of useful info for Carol on golf courses down in Texas and also how they had fared from the Cyclone that he emailed that to Carol while they talked.

Carol: Am going out with one of the Chinese girls I know well here for dinner and maybe see a movie or show later.

Sam: Have fun. I am tired so tonight is going to be the coffee shop for a quick meal. I do have to do some paper work for tomorrow and Wednesday meetings, plus some stuff on google. Quiet one for me. That golf over the last two days in the heat has made me a bit pooped. We did win by the way.

Carol thought this may be the first sign he is turning things around. She gave him a big smile and blew him a kiss as they closed down.

She had to rush to get freshened up and dressed for their 7.00pm.

Monday 7.00pm.

Maria and Carol arrived at the foyer to meet James and John. Both had coats on as the weather was changing from the stunning day enjoyed around the pool.

While they were waiting the guys had been speaking about the two ladies.

James: That blond is a real looker and she was wearing a wedding ring until she got into the pool. Don't know what goes there. She must have some strange husband letting her out to fuck other men. She loves to fuck and I got the impression she would be up for some anal. If we play our cards right we should be up for some serious fun tonight.