Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 11

Story Info
The world darkens for the former lovers.
3.4k words
3.94
9.3k
5

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julian had blackmailed Sam through his work assignments to have un-restricted sex with Carol. Carol thought that the weekend would be a catch-up love fest just between her and Sam, combined with her work out at Liberty National and the Presidents Cup tents promoting the De Bois. Julian turned out to be a sexual predator and Carol threw both Julian and Sam out of her hotel room. She told Sam her marriage was over, obviously also impacted by what she knew Sam had been doing in Chicago. Carol discovered Julian had been convicted of violence against women, so she quickly left NYC, changed her contacts, closed down her bank accounts and set up hopefully for a new life temporarily at least in Boston. She now calls herself Dianne ... and for all intents and purposes that is the way it will stay.

Monday 2nd October NYC Julian's s Suite

Sam was enjoying a sleep-in after the turmoil of the last few days. He knew he had messed up bigtime and that he deserved what Carol had done to him.

Those words of Carol "Get the hell out of my life and grow up" just rang and rang in his brain as if permanently implanted.

Julian's response that Sunday "look women are all the same. If they did not have a cunt we would not want to talk to them", did little to appease his anxieties. Truth is his later conversations with his family and Jeff back in Texas would make Carol's thoughts rather inadequate by comparison, but they would occur soon enough.

What did impress Sam was a very pleasant feeling of a growing cock between his legs caused by a luscious soft sensuous mouth from one of his bed mates Siobahn. The feeling was a smooth velvety creaming of his cock as it grew from her efforts. A gentle blowing over the head. A soft lick of the tip. A suck of his balls. A light squeeze of his penis. A licking of a finger and its manipulation around his arse hole. He woke slowly and surely.

Sam had protected Siobahn from Julian. There was something about this woman that he could not understand, but he loved it and appreciated her. Siobahn had seen the scene with her sisters Mary and Moira at the pub and late in Julian's suite and she knew Sam would be essential to her safety. Julian was a woman hater and a user. Sam was gentle and a great lover; he had learnt how to treat a woman (maybe he was growing up?). Despite her younger years, compared to her sisters she was the brains in the family and was not going to be treated as a fuck toy by a creep like Julian.

Moira had seen Siobahn's interest in Sam and quietly lifted herself from the bed and proceeded to the bathroom and shower to freshen. Mary was entwined around Julian in the other bedroom.

Sam: Good morning beautiful lady. I hope you wake me up that way every morning.

Siobahn: I promise every morning you keep me in your bed.

Sam: That sounds like I think we need each other. I know I need you.

Siobahn just looked up and smiled, hushed Sam and returned to her sucking, blowing, licking and gentle squeezes.

Sam looked down Siobahn's body. It was beautiful. No at mark on her. Her skin was milk white. Her hair was red like her Irish heritage. She had a lovely soft lilt to her voice and the sweetest smallish mouth that pouted when she did not get her way. Her face was roundish with freckles across the bridge of her nose and her ears perfectly proportioned. She was probably around 5 feet 10 inches, with long thin legs and a red crop of untrimmed hair around her pussy. Sam guessed 38-24-36, as he enjoyed the sight of her luscious boobs rubbing against his leg.

He could not believe his luck. Sam was going to hold on to this lady so he could really understand her. He knew instantly this was not a one night stand.

Siobahn raised herself on her elbows and up. She straddled Sam and rubbed her pussy against his cock ensuring she was well lubricated before she sank down onto Sam and engulfed his cock as deeply as she could achieve. Looking straight into his eyes she leant back and slowly manipulated her pussy muscles without lifting herself from his body.

Sam enjoyed this feeling and reciprocated keeping his eyes glued to her green eyes while he flicked he boobs and gently and ever so slowly played with her clit.

Siobahn: I can't believe my luck. A beautiful hunk of a man, gentle, loving and a slow hand to boot.

She began to quietly sing "I love a man with a slow hand, a man with an easy touch".

They made love and Sam let Siobahn dominate their rhythm.

The intensity grew and they both relaxed in their joint pleasure. They wished it could go on all day, but they knew Julian would soon interfere. They both came together as Sam filled her pussy with his semen and loving care.

After a relax in each other's arms and a gentle kiss they moved to the shower for a clean-up ready for brunch.

Sam knew he had to get Siobahn away from Julian so he manipulated the conversations down in the coffee room café so he could enjoy her company apart from the other three for the rest of the days sunlight.

Siobahn's hotel was close to Julian's. After breakfast Sam and Siobahn went to Siobahn's room austensibly to change clothes ready for a walk in Central Park and a coffee in the Church shop next to the Guggenheim. She invited Sam in while she changed, but it did take some time for Sam to relieve her of her clothes while he made love to her legs high in the air.

Siobahn: One of my favourite positions. I love it slow and decisive. I'll tell my others tonight if you are a good man. She smiled while she came.

Sam: While I think I could make love to you all day, how about we get to the Park and I give you my best photos on your camera. We will need memories and today is so stunning, especially for photographing such a beauty as yourself. I know some good spots down around the lake.

Siobahn needed to say nothing. She was just so happy to be with Sam.

The day was spent talking about their problems and their mistakes in life. Sam's recent breakup was of no concern to Siobahn and Siobahn's escaping the slutty influences of her sisters was appreciated by Sam. They seemingly talked for hours and became very comfortable with each other. Sam took special care of her during their several photos shoots, even if her camera did not equate to his Leica. Her shots were still excellent, because she was so photogenic.

Sam: We need to talk about Julian and your sisters. He is a sexual deviant and I get the hint he was planning to get together with three of his mates tonight for drug-fuck-gangbang-booze party. I cannot guarantee your sisters will be safe from their plans if they hang around tonight. I will keep you safe, even if we have to come back to your hotel room, but we will need to get out of his suite as soon as those drugs are out. It could get wild.

Siobahn: I love the fact you care so much. Those sisters brought me here to NYC to get laid and that is their objective for themselves. The way I see it Julian is just providing the opportunity, so I don't see that they need protection. Maybe the guys need the protection? We live in Chicago, with our parents when we are home. They are never home, which is good because that meant I could study for my economics degree. When we get together for dinner tonight I will talk things over with Mary and Moira and sus the scene.

My thinking is that four guys to two girls in the context of Mary and Moira is just about right knowing their hunt for cock when they are out and about. Drugs, well I know they both use coke occasionally. They have even tried me to use stuff like that. No way.

Sam: OK but one thing, you are never to drink anything tonight that I do not give you and you keep in your hands. If any of them put anything in your glass don't drink it and dump it ASAP. That Julian is such a prick he could easily try to use rohy's on you and then I am in trouble to keep you safe, because it would be four against one.

Siobahn: Rohy's?

Sam: Oh, sorry. Rohypnol, the date drug. The last time I saw Julian he had some blue and green pills in his wallet. Most drinks go bluish once rohy's is added apparently.

Siobahn: Sam back in Chicago, my IRA cousins would take a very dim view of that.

Sam just looked at Siobahn and he understood the wider ramifications of what she just said. He said nothing.

Sam and Siobahn walked slowly back to the Italian restaurant planned for the evening. Sam was to pay for the grog and Julian the food. As anticipated three hustler mates of Julian did join them, along with Mary and Moira. It turned out to be a great evening and even the hustlers were in good mood. There was plenty of laughter, good Irish stories and plenty of NYC jokes. All the guys were well behaved and there was nothing obvious of what was to come.

While Mary and Moira did think Julian was a bit of a case, they had a very good idea of what to expect if they all returned to Julian's hotel suite. In some curious way Sam got the impression the two girls were most desirous of breaking a few shackles well away from their parents.

The bills were paid and they were off back to Julian's suite. Siobahn stayed very close to Sam.

Sam quietly met with Julian and let him know that he and Siobahn may leave early tonight as he had an early conference call on Tuesday as a prelim to meetings later in Chicago this week. Julian was not impressed, but said little.

Sam had kept his wits about him so he wondered what Julian had planned for he and Siobahn.

The four guys had got in plenty of champers and white wines, scotch and mixers.

After a few more drinks the guys set up the music box and dancing was the go. Siobahn danced with a few of the guys, enjoying herself while always leaving an empty glass before she went out for a well-tuned boogie.

With the drinks disappearing one of the hustlers presented some lines of coke on a bench near the music area and encouraged the guys and girls to enjoy. Mary and Moira were first up and the lines disappeared up their noses rather quickly. Then Julian and two of the guys followed with the third hustler watching Sam and Siobahn intently but subtly. There was no interest there, so Plan B of a scheme agreed with Julian came into play. Rohy's for both Sam and Siobahn.

Sam and Siobahn by this stage were dancing oblivious to their glasses being filled with champagne, designed to hide the taste of the rohy. After ten minutes of dancing there was no pill left, but there was a full glass for each. Julian was going to get Sam wiped out so he could get his taste of Siobahn without interference and without Siobahn having any memory.

Sam and Siobahn returned and Siobahn saw the full glasses. While the others were dancing and snorting she took them to the toilet and dumped the contents, filling them with tap water and returning to Sam. She told him she saw the glasses were blue. Sam controlled himself well, continuing to drink the glass slowly as if champers. Siobahn did the same talking openly to her sisters, while apologising she and Sam had to go. She confirmed with the two sisters they were happy to stay and get well and truly laid by the four guys, but what more could she do; they were mature adults and they could make up their own minds.

Sam and Siobahn left quietly.

Sam: You know what was on there don't you? I will never trust that bastard again.

Siobahn: We will fix that when we get back to Chicago. We may have to get the girls out tomorrow morning early so keep you room key.

The lovers left for her hotel and a night of caring. That was not what the two sisters were in line for?

Tuesday Morning 3rd Julian's Suite

Julian was really pissed that he missed the opportunity to fuck that beautiful pussy of Siobahn and roll her over and plunder that tight arse hole of hers. So he decided to get more than his fair share of the sisters.

The hustlers were ready willing and able for anything. Out came the bongs and the lines of coke. The two sisters were told a line for a piece of clothing. They were soon naked and high. Juilan set up the video cameras and the four guys got to every hole the girls had several times over. Drinks, semen, coke, bong juice flowed freely for all except Julian who was intent or getting his revenge via the sisters. And he did. He fucked them, photographed and videoed them and eventually crashed. He had the photos he could use for sale, blackmail and swaps with his mates. The women were just pawns. He crashed with the last line of coke and did not wake until midday.

When he awoke the suite was a mess, the hustlers were still strewn and the two girls had gone.

Fuck, where are they?

Right he was going to sell those photos and videos to pay for that night of debauchery. Drugs, rooms, grog and bongs don't come cheap.

He got the hustlers up and somewhat sober, dressed and out. He figured the cleaners would be around soon so he better get out himself back to his little townhouse in Lakeside, Chicago.

He looked around for any evidence that might produce a criminal charge, disposed of that down the toilet, showered and fled to the taxi.

Sam and Siobahn had struggled but got the two sisters back to their own hotel rooms just after dawn. Siobahn cleaned up the girls and helped them sleep off their ordeal. They had injuries as if they had been punched in the body and were bruised to the touch. Their private parts were bloodied.

Siobahn: Mary mumbled to me something about a video and camera. They look like they have been beaten up and sodomised. This is something I will never let them forget. But that Julian?

Sam: Oh shit they will be on the web by the time the girls get home or that bastard will try to blackmail them somehow.

Siobahn: Leave that to me. You said he lives in Lakeside?

The cousins arrived just before midnight. They left with Julians entire photographic library, videos and his arse virginity. Julian needed a week off work and left quietly for destinations unknown in the west as soon as he sold out of Chicago. There was a bon fire on Wednesday in the hills outside Chicago.

Wednesday 4th October in Boston.

Dianne's (Carol) landline rang in her room. She had another tormented night of little sleep and memories of Saturday night.

Amy: My guess is you are not travelling too well, so I have not called you hoping you could sleep things off. From your voice that is a NO. Maybe the best way forward is to get you somewhat relieved with some facts and something to do for me please? Two things honey. Give me your new email address as I have a couple of photos and a video to send you. When you have had a look give me a call back on this land line, both are secure.

Dianne opened her computer and waited for the downloads.

The photos showed Sam, Julian, three other guys and three women in the lift and in the corridor while opening a room at the hotel where Carol had booked in for her weekend with Sam. The time shown was late on Monday night and all were seemingly resting on each other as if intoxicated.

The video was high quality showing a complete panorama of the room where the eight had entered. Again the Wednesday date was shown highlighted on the bottom right of the screen. The room number was identified at the earliest frames to confirm the exact room involved. As the video panned through the rooms of the suite, it was just a mess from every angle. The toilets had vomit on and around the bowls and walls and the bowls with maybe some blood stains. The bedrooms had sheets and doonas strewn on the floor and empty bottles of alcohol ad hoc around the room. The lounge area had empty glasses, bottles and cigarette butts over the tables, lounges and chairs. There was underwear, male and female disposed as unnecessary on the floors. The tables showed signs of a fine white powder and there were used bongs next to where people probably collapsed on the sofas. The last frames were hotel security markings for identification and later re-use for their purposes.

Dianne called Amy: So you are telling me you got hold of this stuff from our friend Johnson in security. This is all genuine and I assume evidence of some nature?

Amy: Yes. Julian is going to get a serious cleaning bill on his Amex today, apart from all the grog he and his associates must have consumed. If he tries to avoid it, he will find that evidence goes to the NY PD where Johnson has some close mates. Johnson tells me the white powder is almost certainly coke and the bongs had been used for marihuana very recently. There are no syringes, but there must be some very unwell people from there today. The smell was terrible and all the sheets were heavily soiled with semen, alcohol and vomit.

I have some other photos but I have to keep them in our security lockers. The other three guys were apparently well known to Johnson and his team, being gang members and pimps.

I can only guess who those girls were but the two days with these guys would not have been for the faint hearted. Drugs, sex, alcohol, violence, the lot.

Dianne: I don't know what to say Amy, but I am really scared. That could have included me?

Look whatever favour you want just mention it. I will never forget how good you have been to me.

Amy: Mine is safe, secure and you can do it on your head asleep as it may be.

Where you are staying is a safe house for the Boston franchise. They have had one of their admin people injured in a car accident. She was going to install some of the systems you developed for us in NYC. If I give you their address, which is just around the corner from where you are, would you please go down there and bail them out for us. It is up to you what arrangement you want to make about charging, but you may easily find that they are very welcoming with equity if you play your cards right.

If you are OK with that I will tell them you will be in by midday?

Carol: More than OK. Be there as soon as I can shower and clean up.

Carol left at 11.30 attractively dressed but well covered in a winter coat and sunglasses. She made no effort to talk to anyone or bring attention to herself. It worked well.

The choices Sam has with friends and business promoters are terrible. Denise is so lucky to be rid of Sam? Siobahn is a well connected with some people you never mess with. Sam maybe going down a path of little redemption or is it one of romance that will straighten him out? Meanwhile Denise can move on with her life. What events are on the horizon for these former lovebirds. Obviously not together.