Okay, I Promise to Reveal All

Story Info
Behind the closed doors of the book I'm okay, I promise.
1.3k words
4.5
11k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 05/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love reading novels and get a bit disappointed when the reader is left out of all the erotic action - so I've decided to fill in the gaps. Starting with the book I'm reading at the moment "I'm Okay, I Promise" by Kara Lee Hunter - a gorgeous little tease of a book.

I've decided, there's nothing else for it, I'm going to have to be the Invisible Girl, spying on Ella and her lovers, starting with the tall, handsome and oh so self-controlled Jason.

So, I've just watched as Ella found out Jason had lied to her about where he lived, she knows, deep down, he has done it because he loves her and doesn't want her to think him a loser. She could never think that and she's about to prove it. Take a deep breath, here's what happened next...

She sighed as she turned to look at him, she could tell he was feeling guilty. She'd already forgiven him, how couldn't she? His brown eyes alone were mesmerising enough and she couldn't resist his smile. Her luck must have been at an all-time high landing such a good looking guy. He heart thudded as he whispered in her ear.

"I'm sorry," he said as a shiver ran down her spine and she melted inside. She knew she was about to let him do whatever he wanted to prove her forgiveness to him. She smiled as she took off her jacket and boots and then laid herself on the bed for him to do to her whatever he desired. The glint in his eye revealed his satisfaction in getting this pretty, blonde girl into his bed.

He slowly removed his white shirt and lay down next to her. She enjoyed the cute expression on his face as he leaned in to kiss her, his lips pressed up heavily against hers and her heart thudded faster than ever before. She had never really been with anyone in that way, she'd only ever had vague encounters but this was something different. This was magical and powerful, she was completely helpless. A single tear trickled from her eye and she dabbed it secretly away, she was hurt and intoxicated at the same time.

Jason moved closer to her and the weight of him pinned her in position and there was nothing she could do but surrender to him, gratefully.

He eased away from her a tiny bit and dragged his hand down her slim body, whilst he looked into her blue eyes and slowly undid her trousers. She watched him intently as he did it, his messy black hair half covering his face and his dimples revealing a sly smile.

"Jase, wait..." she whispered as she felt him push down her jeans, she felt totally unprepared. "Oh Jase," she cried as he rubbed his hand across the front of her panties and the cotton teased her slit. She could wait no more as she sat up and pulled off her top, suddenly she was impatient to get Jason inside her, she wanted him so badly.

She felt unexpectedly exposed as he took a hold of her hands and kissed her neck and then worked his way up to her mouth and they kissed deeply. He could tell she wasn't used to anyone seeing her body and when she pulled her soft lips away from him and rolled away, he kissed her shoulders and gently moved his fingers, making shapes across her back. Her sighs deepened and she relaxed enough for him to move away, sit up and remove the rest of his clothes.

She longed for him to return to her; she could feel herself getting wet and wanted more. He undid her bra and then pushed her pants down, where she kicked them off. He then moved close to her and she could feel his cock pressing against her left side, she imagined she was touching it but immediately felt timid, she'd never really gone that far with a man before.

Jason ran his fingers softly through her hair.

"Hey, Ella," he whispered. "I need to see your beautiful face. Turn around, babe," he asked breathing deeply. A subtle smile came fleetingly across her face. His words made her feel special and as she rolled onto her back she could feel the tops of her legs were damp from where she had already gotten so wet, she couldn't remember ever having longed for someone so much, she wanted him to be inside her.

He kissed her hard on the mouth and she reached down and slowly stroked his hard cock, which made him pause for a second and groan. He ran his hands gently over her breasts before bringing his mouth down and kissing them lightly. He then ran his tongue over her nipples, which made her moan loudly.

"Jase, fuck me," she panted, her heart racing fast, she wanted him bad, and as he moved back up and pushed his tongue into her mouth, she felt his hand slide down her body. She opened her legs and he rubbed the top of her thighs before gently parting her pussy lips and running his finger across her clit teasingly circling it with an almost imperceptibly light touch. She felt as though she could take no more, she could tell she was going come soon but she wanted to come all over his cock.

She could wait no longer for it and she began to tug at him, urging him on to her. He moved over and laid on top of her petite body where he slid his legs between hers. He slowly pushed himself inside her making her gasp loudly, he then held himself up on his hands above her where they were able to look at each other by the glow of the TV and he started to fuck her. There was a twinge of pain in the first few thrusts and it felt good to feel him so deep inside her, she felt like she had waited for him for so long and she couldn't help but moan with pleasure and relief.

She reached down and placed her hands at each side of his hips so that she was able to push against him to control the pounding of his body against hers. She looked down at his smooth chest as she tensed and moved her head forward towards him, she felt as though she was going to come. Sensing this he began to fuck her harder and faster, leaving her completely powerless to his hard thrusting. She liked it; she liked the feeling of being helpless under his strength. Her breathing grew heavier and as her head fell back, she moved her hand up to grab the pillow, turning slightly towards it as she came.

His breathing became louder and faster as he felt her coming. She moved her hips up and down as he continued to fuck her hard through her throbbing and twitching. He then groaned deeply until his whole body stiffened up as he pushed his cock all the way into her, forcefully holding it there. She then felt a gentle drumming sensation as he came deep inside her.

He lay still for a moment, breathing deeply before sliding his body to the side of her. He looked at her for a second with an intense stare from his brown eyes and then rested them closed.

"Jase," she whispered.

"Yeah," he replied tiredly as he briefly flicked open his eyes to look at her. "I really am sorry Ella."

"You can't lie anymore, Jason, not if we're going to be together."

"Okay, I promise..."

Does Jason keep up his end of the agreement? Do they stay together? Or does Ella move on to the gorgeous Samantha, or even her long-time Rock Star idol, Tyler? Don't worry, I'll be watching and I promise to let you know...