Okay I'll do it

Story Info
Fiancee strips at bachelor party.
3.5k words
4.39
653.1k
370
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hornet
hornet
567 Followers

"What do you mean, they're getting a stripper. The hell they are," I yelled at my brother.

My brother Jeff just shrugged his shoulders and said, "Hey, it's not my fault, don't yell at me. Mike is setting up Sam's bachelor party and he told me that he was getting a stripper."

"Well cancel it. Tell Mike, you found a stripper and he should cancel his," I commanded.

"And just who am I going to find? I'm not going to cancel the stripper without having a replacement. They'll lynch me. My God, get a hold of yourself. It's just a strip tease, it's not like she's going to have sex with Sam," Mike responded.

I hesitated, thinking. "Okay, I'll do it. I'll do a strip tease. This way I can make sure things don't get out of control."

Jeff groaned, but said, "All right, but you better show up, or I'm a dead man."

That conversation took place two weeks ago. So here I am, sitting in my car outside Mike's house downing my third beer, trying to build up my courage. It sounded like such a good idea at the time, but now I'm not so sure. The music was playing real loud and I saw my brother, Jeff, look out the window and spot me. The door flew open a few seconds later and he ran up to the car.

"You're late. Come on, let's go," he said, as he opened my door and practically dragged me out of the car. I stumbled and nearly fell, since I was feeling a bit intoxicated.

Mike dragged me into the room and suddenly all the conversation stopped, and everyone looked my way. My face turned a bright shade of red, but the veil I was wearing hid my embarrassment. The belly dancer outfit was perfect, it consisted of my bikini hidden by a multitude of veils. To further hide my identity, I wore a blonde wig and strategically placed some temporary tattoos. There was a red rose just above my left breast, a colorful butterfly on my right shoulder and finally a red heart on my left ass cheek.

I surveyed the room as Sam sat in a chair that had been strategically placed for optimal viewing pleasure. "Thank God," I said to myself. It was a small group, only six guys including my fiancee, Sam, and my brother, Jeff. I knew them all, of course, which made things even more awkward.

"You little horn-dog," I said quietly when I looked back over at Sam. He was sitting in the chair, grinning from ear to ear. My brother slid a CD into the stereo and I started to dance.

The veils waved and shook wildly as I did my best to shake my stuff. Their cheering spurred me on as I pulled off veil after veil, tossing them at Sam. Their cheering and catcalls intensified when I danced up and pulled off Sam's shirt. My plan was to strip Sam completely, while I only stripped down to my bikini. Smiling to myself, I pictured Sam's long hard cock jutting out, exposed for all his buddies to see.

Continuing to dance I pulled Sam out of the chair and danced around him, my tits bouncing wildly as another of my veils fell to the floor. While dancing seductively I bent and made a show of unbuttoning his shorts and slowly lowering the zipper. "Mmmm," Sam moaned loudly when my hand slowly rubbed the growing bulge. Then in one quick motion, I yanked his shorts to the ground.

Their cheering was so loud I could barely hear the music. To my surprise, my nervousness was gone. My face was no longer flushed from embarrassment, it was flushed from excitement. All I could think was, "They want me. They're cheering me on, begging me to strip!" My pussy was dripping wet from their cheers of approval, and the desire in Sam's eyes.

The cheers became even more intense when I slipped my fingers in the waistband of his boxers, and began to slowly slip them off. I dropped to my knees, placing my face right in front of the bulge, which was threatening to rip apart his boxers. As his boxers slid downward, the tip of his cock appeared above the waistband, causing a loud roar to erupt. Sam's long hard shaft slowly began to appear, as I slid his boxers lower and lower. Finally, with one last pull, the boxers fell to his ankles, his long cock fully exposed and jutting out proudly, the tip, less than an inch away from my mouth.

I licked my lips and smiled, as the group started to cheer louder and louder, "suck it, suck it, suck it,". Instead, I stood and pushed Sam back into the chair. "Nooooo," moaned everyone, including Sam. My dancing resumed and their eyes were glued to my body as the veils continued to fall away. It wasn't long before I was down to my bikini. Their eyes were glued to my swaying tits, my hard nipples jutted out against the thin material. My mind was spinning as my eyes locked on Sam's hard cock, which was glistening with precum.

Instinct taken over, although my mind screamed, "Stop," my hands slipped behind my back and unhooked my bikini top. The cheering grew more intense as I held the top in place, my hands cupping my soft tits in the process. I began to dance very seductively as I slowly began to expose one of my tits. The catcalls and whistling increased as I slowly exposed more and more of my soft creamy flesh. Suddenly, I flashed them a quick glimpse, my dark hard nipples momentarily exposed.

The noise was defining as they shouted, "Take it off, take it off, take it off."

Perhaps it was the beer, or it might have been a result of how erotic the evening had turned out but I threw caution to the wind, along with my top. The guys went wild as I shook my exposed tits, making them bounce wildly as I danced up to Sam. My hard rosy nipples jutted out, begging to be sucked.

I leaned in toward Sam, and shook my tits right in front of his face. Quickly taking advantage of the situation, he leaned forward, his tongue darting out and licking a hard nipple. "Mmmm," I moaned as a bolt of electricity shot through my system. I quickly danced away, my glistening nipple swaying and bouncing to the music.

When I grabbed my bikini bottoms, the cheering renewed. I laughed as I watched all the guys, they didn't know where to look, at my swaying tits or at my pussy as my pubic hair slowly came into view. Finally in one crisp movement, I pulled off my bikini bottoms and tossed them at Sam. He snatched them from the air and sniffed the crotch, a big smile etched across his face.

I hesitated an instant as I realized the only thing I was wearing, was the veil across my face. I glanced over at the guy's suddenly remembering that my brother was there. My face turned red when I saw him standing there, cheering and gawking, just like everyone else.

When Sam's buddy Mark said, "Hey, she's not blonde," I nearly bolted from the room. Worried, I glanced over at Sam, and saw him sitting there, his hard cock seamed long harder ever.

The chanting and catcalls resumed, and so did my dancing. My tits swayed freely, and I laughed to myself as I watched all 6 guys drooling. The cool air against my wet pussy, made me even hotter, as I swayed and danced seductively.

The look on Sam's face was more than I could take, he was looking at me with such desire and lust that I lost what little control I had left. As the music played and the guys cheered, I slowly danced up to Sam, straddling his lap and slowly lowered myself toward his towering cock, stopping just above the tip.

Suddenly, the chanting stopped, there was an eerie silence as I realized that the CD was no longer playing. "How long had I been dancing to just the cheers and catcalls?" I wondered. Suddenly, Sam thrust upward and the tip of his hard cock slipped into my hot wet cunt.

"Mmmm," we both moaned. Instinct took over and I quickly fell onto his lap, his cock piercing my pussy and sinking deep. We didn't move for a few seconds, his cock firmly planted in my pussy. I slowly started moving up and down on his cock thinking "I can't believe that I'm actually fucking my fiancee in front of 5 other guys!"

Our bodies thrust together as Sam started nibbling on a hard nipple. A guttural moan, "Ohhhh, Mmmmm," escaped my lips and I quickened my pace. "Mmmmm, Oh Yess, Mmmmm," I moaned loudly as I Glanced over at the 5 guys cheering and watching as Sam's cock slid in and out of my pussy. I couldn't believe how exciting it was having five guys watch and cheer as I fucked Sam.

"Faster, faster, yesss, oh my God, yessssss," I panted, hoping he wouldn't recognize my voice as our bodies slammed together. Sam's pace increased, his cock sliding in and out of my pussy faster and faster. "Oh, yess. Oh God Yessss," I panted louder and louder as my orgasm approached. "Yess, Oh fuck yesssss, I'm going to cum, Yessss, Aaarrrgghhhh," I grunted loudly as my body shook. My pulsating pussy clamped around his hard shaft and quickly pushed him over the edge, his cum spurting deep into me.

I collapsed onto him, smashing my tits into his face, as his cock continued shooting spurt after spurt of cum deep inside my womb. Eventually, I felt Sam start to relax, his orgasm finally subsiding. When I felt his cock start to soften I slowly stood, letting his cock gradually slip from my cum filled pussy.

I just stood over Sam, still panting heavily, when I heard Mark say, "I'm next."

I turned to protest, but when I turned, I saw that he had already stripped and his cock was already hard and ready. Instead of protesting, I just stared at his hard-uncircumcised shaft, the tip barely poking out of its protective sheath. All I could think was, "Hmmm, what would it feel like?" I certainly wasn't a virgin, but I've never had an uncircumcised cock before.

Mark picked me up and carried me into a bedroom as the remaining 5 guys followed behind. Mark quickly climbed between my spread legs and, without hesitation, slid his cock into my pussy. "Who needs foreplay when your pussy is as wet as mine?" I thought to myself.

"Mmmm," I moaned loudly as Mark began thrusting his cock in and out of my wet pussy. "Mmmm, Oh Yesss," I moaned again, as mark sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. "Mmmm, your cock feels so good," I whimpered. Marks cock was fucking me hard and fast and it didn't take long for my sensitive clit to respond. I was thrusting against him, meeting his every thrust with one of my own. "Oh yesss, yessss, oh my God yesssssss," I cried out, as my orgasm quickly approached. "Aaaarrrggghhh," I gurgled, as my orgasm hit, sending wave after wave of pleasure rippling through my body.

Mark was grunting like a wild animal as he continued thrusting hard and fast. Suddenly, his cock thrust deep and I felt his cum splash against my cervix. keeping his cock buried deep, he sent spurt after spurt of cum to mix with Sam's. His cock finally spent and softening, he withdrew and climbed off the bed.

My gaze shifted from Marks glistening, limp, spent, uncircumcised, cock over to the group of guys. Mark and Sam were standing together, and Mike was approaching the bed. Apparently he was next! I smiled when I saw his cock, it was longer than either Sam's or Mark's. "Hmm," I wondered, "That could easily be the longest cock I've ever had."

Even though my pussy was drenched, his cock only made it halfway inside on the first thrust. "Mmmmm," I moaned loudly, as I felt Mikes cock probe deeper and deeper with each thrust. His cock was definitely exploring new territory deep within me. "Mmmm, Oh yessss," I whimpered when he finally had it completely buried.

Mike started fucking me with long strokes, emphasizing the length of his cock. He would pull out until just the tip was in and then he would thrust forward, quickly ramming his long hard cock deep. His long deep thrusts quickly had me on fire. "Oh my God, Yesss," I panted with every thrust. "Oh my God, you're so fucking long, Oh my God, yesssss," I moaned urging him on. "Mmmm, yesss, yesss, yesss, I panted as Mikes long cock worked its magic.

I was soon meeting his every thrust with one of my own as my climax quickly approached. Mike continued thrusting faster and faster, as I cried out, "Fuck, I'm cumming again, oh my God, yessssssss, aaarrgghhh! Mike only lasted a couple more strokes before he thrust hard and deep one last time, as his cock exploded, sending his cum deep. "Thank God, I'm on the pill," I thought. "His cum is shooting so deep it's probably drenching my ovaries." Mike kept his cock buried as his balls continued pumping his seed deep into me. After what seamed like minutes he finally relaxed and slowly withdrew.

Panting, legs spread obscenely, I looked over and saw that Greg was climbing onto the bed. My eyes immediately dropped to examine his member. My god, it was big, not long, bur thick, thicker than any cock I've aver had.

Greg obviously only had one thing on his mind. Without hesitation, he positioned his cock against my slick pussy and pushed. "Ohhhh, mmmmmm," I moaned, as his cock stretched my cunt wide. With each thrust, his cock went deeper and deeper, stretching me wider and wider. "Ohhhh, Yesssss, Mmmmm," I continued to moan as his cock penetrated deeper and deeper. "My God, I'm so full," I gasped, when his thick cock was fully inserted.

The feeling was incredible, as he began fucking me hard and deep. "Yesssss, oh God yesss," I panted as his hard fat cock slid in and out of my cum-slick cunt. The way his cock stretched my pussy with each stroke was incredible.

"Ohhh, yesss, don't stop, please don't stop," I begged. I don't think Greg heard a word I said. He was grunting and thrusting like an uncontrolled animal, fucking me with reckless abandon.

"Oh yesss, yesss, faster, faster," I pleaded as my body moved to meet each stroke. My orgasm was approaching fast and furious as Greg continued his assault. "Oh yesssss, I'm going, I'm going, I'm CUMMING!" I cried out, as I the orgasm ripped through me, sending waves of pleasure coursing through me. Greg, still oblivious, continued ramming his oversize cock into me. Finally after one last thrust and a deep grunt, his cock exploded, filling me with my forth load of cum.

Once he had completely deposited his load, he slowly withdrew. When his thick cock slipped out of my stretched pussy, it was like uncorking a bottle, the cum began oozing out.

I lay there panting, catching my breath as Jason climbed onto the bed. "Hmm, what an interesting cock," I thought to myself. It was your average length and width, but it was curved like a banana.

As soon as it slipped inside, I knew it was special. Jason's cock slipped inside the tip rubbing me like no other cock. "Mmmmm," I moaned at the pleasure it instantly produced. Like the previous four guys, he started pumping away, his shapely cock sliding in and out of my wet cunt.

"Yessss, Oh God, Yessss. Fuck me, fuck me!" I begged. Jason continued fucking me hard and fast, his special cock probing like no other. "Yesss, oh yesssss," I panted. "Oh God, oh God Oh Godddddd, Yesss. Faster, faster, that's it, yesssss," I chanted.

As our bodies slammed together, I felt my orgasm approach. "Oh Yessss, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum now!!" I screamed. The orgasm hit powerfully, my body rising off the bed, thrusting into the air as Jason continued pounding away. "Arrrggghhh, uuhhhhgggg," I gurgled having lost all control over my body. My cunt spasmed and clamped around Jason's cock, finally pulling him over the edge as he sent as spurt after spurt of cum into my pussy mixing with the other 4 deposits.

Jason's cock continued to spurt as my orgasm continued. Finally collapsing onto the bed, I gasped for breath. "Oh my God, that was incredible," I murmured. Jason just smiled as he slowly slid his spent cock from my dripping cunt.

Breathing heavily, my eyes closed as recovered from my intense orgasm. When I felt someone climb on the bed, my eyes flew open instantly. I was stunned, frozen in place when I realized that my brother was climbing on the bed. "No," I gasped.

"Shhhh," Jeff responded quietly. "If we don't, they may figure out who you are."

"But, we can't," I replied nervously.

"It'll be okay, just relax. There is no way anyone will know but us," Jeff whispered.

Before I could protest, his cock slipped inside. "Mmmmm," I whimpered, weakly. As Jeff's cock slipped deeper into me, I realized, it didn't matter. All that mattered right now, was his cock. "Mmmmm," I moaned again when his cock was fully buried.

"Mmmm, oh yesss," I whispered when Jeff sucked a hard nipple into his mouth. Something was different, but I couldn't tell what it was. "Ohhh, nooooo," I whimpered when my hard nipple slipped from his mouth. Then, I felt his lips on mine, sending a bolt of electricity through me. His lips parted and I felt his tongue against me lips, without hesitating, I sucked it inside. Our tongues entwined as his cock continued to gently slide in and out of my cum-slick pussy.

"Oh my God," I gasped, braking the kiss. I knew what was different. The other 5 guys fucked me, using me as nothing more than a sperm receptacle. My brother on the other hand, was making love to me!

Jeff continued lightly kissing and fondling my tits as his cock continued working its magic. Our bodies moved together in a sensuous rhythm as the fire began to build deep within. "Oh, yesss, you feel so good," I murmured, as his long cock began to pump a little more rapidly. "Faster, yesss, faster, that's it yesssss," I pleaded, as our bodies slammed together.

"Yesss, Oh my God, yesss," I cried out. "Oh, my God, don't stop, please don't stop. Yessss, yessss, Oh God, I'm going to cum," I cried out. Jeff was pumping hard and fast as his orgasm also approached. "Aaarrrgghhh," we both suddenly gasped as we climaxed simultaneously. Our bodies shuddered and shook as the orgasm ripped through us. My pussy pulsed and spasmed, milking his cock of all it's precious cum.

Finally spent Jeff collapsed onto me, breathing heavily. "I love you," he panted quietly.

"Yes, I know you do. I love you too," I whispered in response, as I stoked his hair.

We lay together, his cock slowly softening, in my wet, cum filled pussy. "We better get you out of here," my brother Jeff whispered, as his cock slipped from my pussy. Knowing he was right I quickly rolled off the bed, grabbed Jeff's shirt and slid it on. Fortunately, it was long enough to cover my pussy, since I had no idea where my biking was. Jeff took my hand and led me out of the room. All five guys just stood quietly, staring at my tits as the bounced freely under the thin material.

The mixed cum, was running out of my pussy and down my legs as we walked out to the car. I could just picture my inner thighs glistening in the moonlight. We climbed in the car and my mind began racing, reflecting on what just happened. "My God, I'm a fucking slut," I said to myself. "I just fucked six guys, including my brother."

"What's wrong," Jeff asked when he saw me frowning.

"What am I going to do?" I replied. "That was some of the best sex I've ever had. How can I ever go back to just one guy, when there are so many cock's I haven't tried. So many shapes, sizes and techniques to experience." I paused, then said a little panicked, "And I'm getting married in the morning."

Jeff just smiled, put his hand on my leg and said, "I know a store that sells a wide variety of temporary tattoos and I bet you'd look great as a redhead."

I smiled wide and slid Jeff's hand to my wet pussy. "Yes, perhaps your right, I would look good as a redhead," I replied, my mind already far away, thinking about my next adventure.

hornet
hornet
567 Followers