Oklahoma Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hun, make yourself comfortable. I have to shower and change real quick. I hate being in this uniform here in the house. Heck, when I am alone I sometimes shed it downstairs before coming up. If you in the mood to stay up a bit with me maybe you can find us something to watch on the TV. I will be right back."

Once again she had spoken a complete paragraph as if it was a single phrase. I watched her as she disappeared through an archway and down a hall. Trying to distract myself from my desire to follow her down the hall and join her in the shower I began to look around. The room was filled with pictures, mostly of a couple and their daughter at various ages. I assumed the pretty little girl was Jasmine and the simple country couple her parents. The furniture that filled the cozy room made it feel as if I had stepped back in time 50 years. I was sure the last new piece of furniture to enter that room was purchase when Eisenhower was proposing the interstate highway system that had destroyed Jasmine's town.

The only thing in the room that told me I was still in the 21st century was the entertainment wall. Jasmine had a large modern Sony television with all the latest gadgets attached. I recognized the DVD player, VCR and super surround sound audio system. Some of the other boxes I was not so sure what they did. I figured one odd looking one to be the satellite signal receiver. I didn't much ponder what the others were used for; instead I wondered how much of her inheritance Jasmine had blown on this equipment. From what she had told me of her parents I was sure they would not have been so extravagant. I felt a bit of sadness as I thought of this vivacious, witty, charming woman with little more to look forward to in life than setting alone watching HBO.


I began to look for the controls so I could find a movie for us to watch. The entertainment center had several cabinets and in one of them I found hundreds of DVDs neatly arranged. As I perused them I noticed that there were many triple X features amongst them. My mind wandered and I pictured Jasmine on the old style sofa naked, pleasuring herself as she watched he actors engaged in explicit sexual activity on her high definition television. I was so engrossed in thought; I didn't hear her return to the room until her nervous giggle startled me. I almost dropped the box that I had scarcely realized I took from the shelf.

Jasmine had caught me staring at the cover. It was a picture of a young red haired woman on all fours. A man stood in front of her with three-quarters of his large cock stuffed in her mouth. Another man was behind her with his cock buried deep inside her pussy. Two other men stood watching, presumably waiting their turns, with their hands wrapped around their long, fat, hard cocks. All four were the kind of men that made insecure average-sized guys feel inferior. I reflected on the absurdity of all the male porn stars being way larger than average while my averaged size cock stirred inside my pants.

I turned toward the giggle and saw Jasmine standing behind the sofa. Her red, blushing cheeks were framed by her fiery red hair, which was no longer piled on her head. Though still wet from the shower her hair shimmered in the light from the overhead fixture. She smiled sweetly through her obvious embarrassment. My own embarrassment was nearly paralyzing and worse I had no way to hide my erection. I mumbled something about looking for a remote as I took in Jasmine's new attire.

She wore a sheer, pink, summer robe over a silky nightie. The nightie held her breasts tight putting her magnificent cleavage on full display between the opening in her pretty robe. The bodice of the nightie concealed the lower portion of her breasts. However, the sheer material was thin enough to allow the dark circles around her nipples to show through. Her hard nipples sat like bullets in the middle of a target, pressing into the silky cups of the nightie. The sofa prevented me from seeing how much was visible below her waist. I was fairly sure it would not be long before I would be seeing all of Jasmines sweet treasures. The tension now hung in the room, like an invisible cloak holding each of us in our places. Jasmine spoke first, her sweet sexy halting voice breaking away the uneasiness.

"Oh, is that what you picked for us to watch?"

"Um, er, no, just well ..."

"It is ok. I would love to watch it with you, hun. But, maybe you would like to clean up first?"

"Well, I could use a shower. But all of my stuff is locked in my car at your uncle's garage."

She told me that she still had some of her daddy's things and she would find something clean for me. Then she led me through a bedroom to the bathroom. She rummaged through a small cabinet and found me a razor and a new toothbrush. She pointed to the clean plush towels hanging on the far wall and said that she would lay out something for me to sleep in while I showered. I looked around sheepishly when I realized that there was no door separating the bath from the bedroom.

As if reading my thoughts, she giggled and said, "Oh, sorry, hun, I forget how modest most city folks are. Momma always said a body is nothing more than skin and though we are all arranged differently there ain't no shame in what nature give us."

I smiled at her. I really wasn't all that modest. Had it not been for my half erect cock, I probably would have happily stripped while she watched. Again she let me off the hook. As I began to unbutton my shirt, she turned and walked across the bedroom. She busied herself looking through the drawers of a large oak dresser. I quickly stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

The warm water felt wonderful cascading over my body. I hadn't had a hot shower in days. My last three baths had been a cloth dampened in a rest stop bathroom sink. I thoroughly scrubbed my body and revealed in the hot spray. When finally I reluctantly turned off the water, I peaked out and discovered she had left me alone. I had been so involved in my shower, I had not heard her come in and take away my clothes. After toweling off, brushing my teeth and shaving the stubble from below my beard, I threw the towel over the rod and stepped into the bedroom. It felt odd but exhilarating standing completely naked in a strange room with no idea where my clothes were.

I stood looking around what I believed was Jasmine's father's room. It seemed like a shrine to the former inhabitant and I like Indian Jones was violating the temple. I doubted anyone other than Jasmine had been in the room since her father left this life. On the bed as promised, I found pajamas, slippers and a robe. The pajamas were silk and appeared to be brand new. As I stepped into the bottoms, Jasmine appeared in the open doorway. How she knew the exact moment my privates were concealed I will never know.

"I gave those to Daddy on his 6oth birthday, the year momma passed. He never wore them, said they were too fancy for the likes of him. But he wouldn't let me exchange them even though they didn't suit him. Mmmmmmmm, they sure suit you though, hun," she said as I buttoned up the top.

As I turned, I thought I saw a tear in her eye. I thought it best not to get into daddy issues with her just then. When we talked earlier, she told me her mom died fairly young leaving her and her daddy alone. She then spent the next few years taking care of him while he slowly withered away. I found it curious that the room contained nothing that suggested Jasmine's mother ever lived there. I decided that was yet another one of those things in life I ought not ponder.

Jasmine was right about the pajamas suiting me. They fit perfectly and the material felt amazing on my skin. Now I know why Hugh Hefner runs around in the damn things all day. She told me to slip on the robe and come along, as the movie was all ready to go. I decided to skip the robe, as it was plenty warm and asked her if she minded. Her answer made me think she would have been happy had I skipped the pajamas too. I wondered if perhaps all that no modesty talk was just a cover and she had just wanted to see me naked. I knew I damn sure would have preferred if we were both naked and jumping into the bed instead of off to watch other people fuck on film.

As I followed her back to the sofa I told her that we didn't have to watch that movie. She seemed hurt that I would not want to watch a sex flick with her. I assured her that was not the case and she assured me that she really wanted to watch it with me. She told me that she had never watched that kind of movie with anyone and was very excited as she put her hand on my thigh and pushed play. I leaned over and kissed her lips softly. She practically purred as she parted her lips to accept my tongue. By the time our kiss broke, the opening scene that was the producer's way of creating a semblance of a plot for the fuck flick had ended. The redhead from the box cover was already naked and crawling around the room on all fours. A half-dozen men in various states of undress were taunting her. Those with their cocks out were stroking them as they teased her. She was begging to be allowed to suck on a particularly large hairy man's cock. The monster between his legs was fully erect and pointing almost straight up. It must have been over ten-inches and the girth defied imagination. One of the men that was still covered below the waist walked over and slapped the girls ass.

"Can you get that monster down your throat, bitch?" he screamed as he pulled the belt from the loops in his jeans.

Jasmine moaned as the redhead on the television slipped her lips over the bulbous head of the massive hairy dick. My cock was tenting the front of the silk pajamas. The smooth, soft material rubbing against my sensitive cock head was setting my body afire with tingling nerve ends. Unable to contain my passion I reached for Jasmine and took her into my arms. I stared hard into her beautiful eyes.

"I want you, now! I need you! Come to bed with me please!"

"Oh, god yes! I have wanted you to take me and fuck me since I first saw your sexy smile!" she moaned as she reached out and grabbed my cock through the silk.

I pushed her robe open and slid the bottom of her nightie up, exposing her completely hairless pussy. My fingers danced over the smooth flesh surrounding her large already swollen labia. She gasped and squealed as my I began to gently open her with my fingertips. Her soft, moist outer lips gave way revealing the enticing pink folds beneath. I felt the heat radiating from her sex. It was as if a long dormant furnace had suddenly come to life. As my fingers slipped inside her enveloping folds her pussy gushed and her body trembled. I knew she was already on the edge and quickly moved my thumb to her clit as my fingers sought out her g-spot. Her clit was large and engorged like a tiny cock. I pressed my thumb into it and began a circular massage of the throbbing nub. Her orgasmic screams echoed off the walls as my finger found and pressed into her swollen inner trigger. I manipulated her button causing waves of orgasm to flow through her body. The force of her climaxes was stunning.

Jasmine grabbed me and buried her face in my chest. Her fingernails dug into my flesh and her impassioned cries of ecstasy rang in my ears. My cock throbbed and ached to be inside her pussy, but I would not break the moment for anything. She was in the throws of something I had never seen before. She was beyond orgasm now and I would have happily continued pleasuring her until she passed out. I was completely captivated and overwhelmed by the intensity of her passion. My need to take her was suppressed by the pleasure I was getting from being able to do this to another person. In addition, my skin was beginning to burn where her fingernails were piercing my flesh. I could feel the blood trickling from my body as surely as I could feel the warm thick juice that was flowing from her convulsing pussy out over my hand. When finally she pushed me away while screaming, NO MORE, my hand was throbbing and aching from the intense workout. I had finger fucked her so hard I thought perhaps I had sprained my wrist.

My fingers felt like they were cramping up as I watched her fall back on the sofa. Jasmine lay there, staring at me wide-eyed, panting like a runner who has collapsed at the finish line. I stood over her and remover the silk pajamas releasing my aching, dripping cock. I continued staring at my new lover as my now free cock throbbed and danced around. The wet spot on the cushion under her ass continued to grow as her pussy muscles clenched and forced out more sweet female cum. Her swollen cunt lips glistened with her juice as her flesh glistened with the sweat of passion.

She reached for me as I knelt beside her. We embraced and kissed deeply. Our tongues danced between our hungry mouths. She slid of the sofa joining me on the floor as our passion-driven mouths tried to consume each other. Now on our knees our bodies pressed together. I felt her hard nipples press into me through the sheer material of her nightie. My cock head rubbing against her sent bolts of pure rapture through my tingling body. I felt like I would explode at any moment.

Jasmine broke the kiss and moaned, "God you are amazing! I want to suck that beautiful cock, baby!"

I gave no resistance when she pushed and I fell back onto my ass. She was atop me like a lioness on her pray. I wanted her naked and grabbed at her nightie, trying to tear it from her body. She must have sensed my desire even though I was too overwhelmed to speak my wants. As she sat on my legs she pulled the lacey nightie over her head and tossed it away. Finally her amazing tits as well as the rest of her enticing sensual body were laid bare for my eyes to feast on.

It was a short feast. She ducked her head and swallowed my cock like it was life sustaining. Her long red hair fell forward like a curtain, hiding her from my gaze. Her lips slid up and down my shaft while her tongue seemed to be mapping every contour of my dick. The oral stimulation threatened to cause an explosion. I couldn't believe I had found in this out of the way place the most amazing cock sucker I had ever known. As much as my body wanted to cum, my mind wanted this to go on forever. I was locked in an intense struggle to control my body. I squirmed under her and grabbed at the sofa cushions that had fallen next to me. I roared and screamed obscenities as Jasmine continued sucking my cock like a pro. Finally, unable to maintain any composure, I grabbed her head and forced my cock deep into her throat. She didn't even gag. Her throat sucked my cock head while she ground her pussy into my knee. She was fucking my leg with her hot cunt as I rammed my cock in and out of her amazingly talented mouth.

Just as I was reaching the point of no return, Jasmine grabbed the base of my shaft and held it firmly as she sucked hard on the top half of my throbbing cock. I felt her hot juices running down my knee as she came on my leg and then my ears rang with my own orgasmic cries. My hot thick cum shot into her waiting mouth. My body began jerking as my orgasm flooded me with waves of intense carnal pleasure. The intensity was such that I tried to pull my spurting cock from her mouth, but Jasmine held me firmly in her grasp. She sucked every drop from my cock as my orgasm went on for what seemed like hours. At several points I was sure I would pass out. When Jasmine had swallowed everything I had to give, we fell together in a heap on the floor. We lay there for a long time panting in each other's arms.

When finally she could speak again, Jasmine whispered, "Please take me to bed and fuck me, baby."

I responded by moaning that there was nothing else in the world I would rather do. I stood and took her hand to help her up. We kissed gently and then walked to her father's bedroom hand in hand. Once there she tossed back the covers and lay down, her arms outstretched inviting me to join her. I paused to admire, my Jasmine, my delicate flower and amazing bundle of passion. She smiled at me and reached out to play with my balls as I stood over the bed looking at her. She was clearly happy for me to look at her naked body so lasciviously. I began to stroke her soft skin as she fondled my balls causing my cock to begin to return to life.

Looking into her eyes, I was suddenly overcome with a new wicked thought. I wanted to watch her bring herself to orgasm. I reached for the hand that was so tenderly caressing my sensitive ball sack and pulled it away from my body. Jasmine looked confused. Before she could speak to ask what was wrong I guided her talented fingers down to her wide-open pussy. She seemed to immediately know what I wanted. As she opened her swollen fleshy pussy lips, the bright red of her fingernails was in stark contrast to the beautiful pink inner folds of her sweet kitty. I moaned and then cried out in passion and desire. "Oh god, baby! Yes, show me your sweet pussy! Show me how it likes to be played with! Make yourself hot and wet and cum for me!"

One red nail disappeared into her silky dripping cunt as her thumb rolled over her fully engorged and exposed clit. I reached for her huge enticing tits and began massaging them like a baker kneads his dough, as I started transfixed at her fingers exploitation of her hot juicy pussy. Her moans began to reverberate off the walls of the neatly kept room. Although for all I knew at that point we could have been in a cave. There were only our two naked bodies alone locked in passionate pursuit of total bliss. Jasmine's warm flesh quivered and heaved in my hands as her fingers danced over her clit and pussy in long practiced routines that set her body to writhing on the big bed. I felt my cock dancing in the air as my excitement grew watching this amazing she creature unashamedly manipulating her sex for both our pleasure. With her free hand, Jasmine reached out and grabbed my cock.

Instead of a gentle caress she tugged on it, pulling me to her. My fingers dug into the soft flesh of her tits as she pulled me to the side of the bed. I screamed, the combination of erotic pleasure and the pain of having my tender organ yanked so hard overwhelming my senses. Jasmine came hard as she turned her head and pulled my cock head into her hungry mouth. She bathed my throbbing aching shaft with her hot wet tongue as her fingers continued to bring her to peak after peak. My cock muffled her incredibly sexy orgasmic screams as she pulled nearly every bit of it into her mouth. In just a short period I was getting a second blowjob from the best cocksucker I had ever been with. She was amazing. I was certain she could have made a fortune in one of Mrs. Teal's private backrooms. Mrs. Teals being the only whore house I had ever known. Unable to take any more stimulation I pulled away from her and grabbed her hand from her pussy. I brought her cunt juice covered fingers to my lips and sucked the nectar from them. Jasmine screamed at me as I looked into her wild eyes, "Fuck me now! Make my pussy yours, you fucking sexy stud of man! Damn baby, please I need that hot cock in my pussy!"

I needed no more encouragement. I climbed onto the bed between her legs and pushed her thighs as far apart as they would go. My cock was twitching and oozing precum like a leaky faucet. Jasmine's chest was heaving her gorgeous breasts and her face was locked in an expression of pure animal lust. I couldn't believe my sweet waitress had become this incredible sexy creature. I hadn't even been inside her yet and I already knew she was the best fuck I had ever had. Again she cried out for me to fuck her as her body wriggled on the bed before me. I looked into her gapping cunt before moving forward. Her inner flesh was almost scarlet so much blood was flowing to her sex. I put one hand on each of her shoulders as I brought my cock close to her quivering cunt and whispered in a commanding tone for her to guide me home. She smiled as she instantly obeyed my request.