Oklahoma Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never before felt so dominant or passionate. I had never before wanted a woman as much as I wanted Jasmine at that moment. I knew I was going to fuck her harder than I had ever fucked anyone before and I also somehow knew that was exactly what this sweet sexy wanton she creature wanted at that moment. She squeezed my cock as she guided it into her fuck hole. I gasped as the warm wet folds of her hot juicy cunt enveloped my aching fuck rod. When she released my cock I drove it deep inside her. It felt as if her cunt was pulling me in. Almost like she wanted more than my cock in her. As I pumped myself in and out of her forcefully, she wrapped her legs around my waist. We were locked together like a pair of wrestlers in some strange erotic power match. Each time I pulled back she tightened her legs pulling me back into her deeper still. The springs of the old brass bed were squealing like the wheels of a locomotive against the curve of a track. With the addition of our combined cries of passion and ecstasy, the room was alive with the sound of fucking. Had the windows been open I am certain the entire town would have heard us and likely come to her rescue. Her screams were now such that it would not have been clear if she was enjoying her self or being raped.

We were both panting and moaning creating a symphony of sexual noises. What words we managed to speak were mostly visceral, curse words screamed in an expression of our ultimate passionate joining. We had become one mass of undulating, sweating, flesh lost in sexual nirvana. I had no idea how many orgasms Jasmine was having. She seemed to be constantly cumming. I knew it was only because I had cum so hard so recently that my own cock had not exploded. My mind was in a fog. My cock ached as I continued to thrust myself deep inside her cunt. It was throbbing and her convulsing pussy walls were pulling and squeezing me. I desperately wanted to cum. My balls were tight and covered in her thick girl cum. Jasmine must have sensed my mounting frustration and near exhaustion. She began to urge me on. She was nearly begging me to fuck her harder and to fill her with my seed. Finally, I went over the edge. My body began convulsing atop her and what little fluid that was left inside me shot deep inside Jasmine's warm welcoming pussy. The high was unlike any orgasm ever. I was totally lost in my own pleasure. I heard Jasmines words and moans and coos as my mind went to total overload and I slipped into unconsciousness.

I awoke seconds later, gasping and panting next to her on the bed. She smiled at me as she stroked my check. Her breathing also still ragged. Neither of us spoke for a long time. Words somehow were inadequate to express our feelings about what had just happened. As our breathing slowly normalized we caressed and softly kissed one another. Our smiles telling each other everything we needed to know. I slept more peacefully that night than I had in many years. When I awoke, I was cradled in Jasmine's arms, my head on her breast. She was smiling at me as she stroked my head gently.

"Baby, I have to go down and open the diner. Uncle Billy and the rest of the regulars will be in for breakfast real soon. You stay and get some sleep if you want. Come on down when you get dressed. I washed your clothes. I will bring them in before I go down," she cooed as she climbed out of bed.

I stared at her as I stretched out onto my back. She smiled and stood a bit letting me look at her naked body as unashamed as a baby parading around the room without it's clothing. I knew at that moment that it did not matter if Billy could fix the car or not. I would not be leaving as long as Jasmine would have me. I was captivated and I hoped I had not misread her. She bent down and kissed my cheek and told me she would see me soon. I felt the stiffness in my body as she walked out the door. I was obviously too old and out of shape for such aerobic sexual exploits. I tossed the covers back and dragged my body toward the shower. I figured I better get used to getting up early if I was going to be working at a country diner.

As I was brushing my teeth, Jasmine returned with my clothing. She seemed surprised I was up. I told her I was going to help in the diner today if she would let me. She told me I was under no obligation, but was welcome to help or do anything I liked in her home for as long as I liked. I rinsed my mouth and kissed her with a passion that told her I would be taking her up on her hospitality awhile longer. She patted my naked ass and left the room with a smile on her face. I quickly showered and dressed. Then I hurried down the back stairs to my new life.