Okoboji Prophet Ch. 01

Story Info
Bobby meets two lesbian sisters.
1.8k words
3.31
54.5k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a p. k. -- preacher's kid -- Actually, I lived with my grandparents and my grandfather was a preacher in Sioux City, Iowa. That meant that I went to church camp every summer even when I turned 18 which was back in '55. Except then, I was old enough to help out as a junior counselor for two months. A new sect had purchased the camp grounds at Lake Okoboji and I volunteered to help them out their first year. Okoboji was a natural lake in northern Iowa, about a hundred miles from Sioux City and had some great beaches with swimming and boating. It was an enjoyable way to spend a summer.

The headmaster was the founder of the new sect-- Church of the universal, natural truths -- and he called himself a prophet instead of a minister or preacher. He had telephoned my grandfather about my abilities and of course, grandfather bragged on me. So Prophet David asked me to come to camp a day early to help set up the cabins and lodge.

Getting there was going to be a problem since I didn't have a car but, I figured hitchhiking would be an acceptable way if I started off a day early. I packed my backpack with clothes, books and some candy bars for an emergency. I didn't pack my bed roll but I did put in a rain poncho and a new black bathing suit. Grandfather gave me ten dollars spending money and off I went. My buddy from across the street said that he would drive me to the edge of town on his way to work. That worked out rather well and I was on my way walking north on old highway 75. I had walked about twenty minutes and found a bumper sticker advertising Okoboji so I stuck that on my backpack to aid in snagging a ride. It worked. In less than five minutes, a car slowed down and a pretty blond sitting on the passenger side told me that if I wanted a lift to jump in so I did.

You may know this but if you don't, preacher's kids think a lot about sex. As soon as a p.k. is five, he is told that sex is forbidden and he is told that every day and night until he leaves home. A p.k. must swear that he will never look at or touch a person of the opposite gender until he gets married in a church. A p.k. must never think about sex or have any kind of 'dirty thoughts' -- which is very hard to do since that's all you ever hear about...

So as soon as I sat down in the back seat and lowered the back pack to the floor, I noticed that there was another blond driving! Two young blond females that were maybe 25 had stopped for me and were taking me to Okoboji. I sat up straight and smiled-- my lucky day!

"On vacation from school?" asked the driver.

"Yes, ma'am. I'm on my way to a church camp at Lake Okoboji for the summer. Then it's Iowa State in the Fall."

"What's your name? I'm Pat and the pretty blond is Marion."

"Hello, Pat and Marion. My name is Robert Kincaid and I want to thank you for giving me a lift."

Marion stared at me and finally said, "You know, Pat, little Bobby here is kind of cute. I bet you he has a million girl friends and that he screws every one of them."

I turned bright red. No one had EVER talked like that to me. "'Thank you, ma'am, but I don't even have one girlfriend."

"Hey, Pat, I think Bobby's a virgin! Bobby, are you a virgin? Yup, Pat -- he's a virgin! I think we should fix that, don't you, Pat?"

"Sounds like fun. Should I find a place to park, Marion?"

"I think so! You know, Bobby, I'd like to make out with you but I only like girls. Pat and I are a couple."

"A couple of what?" I asked.

"A couple, a couple! She and I love each other. Lesbians. She's my older sister, too. But, if you'll let me fix you up to look like a girl, we could make out in the back seat. How does that sound to you?"

"-uh- okay, I guess..."

"Great! You can still be Bobby but with an 'ie' instead of a 'y'-- Bobbie!" Marion giggled and must have thought that she was really clever.

Pat found a place to pull off the highway-- a public park with a few empty picnic tables. She turned the motor off. She and Marion looked at each other and started kissing. I felt like a third wheel and started to get out of the car.

"Don't leave, Bobbie," said Marion. "It's your turn in a minute..." Then she asked Pat, "Do you have any hair gel? I'm going to plaster Bobbie's hair down like Nell and give him -- her -- bangs."

Pat said, "There may be some hair gel in my purse. And some scissors..."

Marion wanted to know, "Bobbie, have you ever tried on girl's clothes -- like you mother's panties or your sister's bra?"

"-uh- I've played with my aunt's clothes," I said. "When I'm alone in the house, I put on her padded bra and a pair of her dirty panties from the clothes hamper. And I rub my cock until I cum."

"Oh, Bobbie! You sexy little pervert. My daddy does the same thing with my stuff. He gets cum all over my panties and leaves them out so that I know he's been messing around."

"I caught my brother doing it last week," Pat chimed in. "Disgusting! I made him lick up all of his cum and promise that he'd never do it again. He just smiled and pointed to his big cock that had stiffened up again."

"Disgusting is right! Okay, Bobbie, I'm going to join you in the back seat. Move over."

"First, let me put on this hair gel and cut you some bangs. Now don't move. There! Cute. Now some eye shadow... Just a little. And in the other eye... Add some eye liner. Hold still or I might put your eye out with this brush. Oh, Bobbie, you have nice long eye lashes! Pat, do you have that bright red lipstick? Thanks. Now, Bobbie, this will make you soooo kissable."

"Can I see myself?"

"No, not yet. I will give you a kiss on the cheek for being so patient. And I'm going to take my panties off for you. Go ahead, take a sniff. Good, huh? Smelly and wet... Just like the real thing. Here, give me your hand. I'm going to let you pat the monkey but don't put any fingers inside me. -mm- -mm- Quit it! Be a good little girl. Take your shoes and socks off."

"Now what?"

"Take off those jeans and your J. C. Penneys shorts. And when you're done, slide these panties up those hairy legs. I should make you shave before we start necking but I'm too excited, aren't you?"

"Yes, ma'am! My cock hurts, it's so excited!"

"Oooh, Bobbie, you look so cute in those panties! Time for kissing. -mm- -mm- Use your tongue, little girl. I'm going to mess up your lipstick... -mm- -mm- Rub your cock little girl. Rub your panties until your cocks unloads. While you do that, I'll pinch your nipples and kiss you and kiss you."

"I'm going to cum! It's going to blow the head off my cock!"

"Pat, open Bobbie's door and let this little girl out so she won't mess up the car! Now, Bobbie, step out and finish..."

As soon as I stepped away from the car, I heard the door slam and the girls laughing as they pulled back onto the highway. The wheels spun sand against my backside and naked legs which hurt like Hell! There I was, no pants and barefoot wearing sky blue panties with "Tuesday" embroidered on the front. I had started cumming so the panties were stuck to my cock. I looked down the highway and saw the car stop and Marion throw out my jeans, and shoes and then she must have kicked the backpack out. As I hobbled down the road, several cars passed me but didn't stop. I didn't blame them. Sky blue just isn't my color.

I collected my clothes and backpack, cleaned off the cum and got dressed. I couldn't find one of the socks so I fished out another pair from the backpack. I washed my hair and face as best I could using the water in the ditch beside the highway. In Iowa, there's always water in the ditch beside the highway. Water and boot sucking mud! I was mad and upset. And confused.

After catching two more rides and walking about a half a mile, I arrived at the church camp about three in the afternoon. There wasn't anybody around that I could see so I sat down at a picnic table close to the lake. It was nice and cool under the trees. The water looked inviting. Two ladies came out of one of the larger cabins and walked toward the dock. One was young-- about my age-- and the other looked old enough to be her mother. The mother had on a one piece swimming suit with a man's white shirt and a floppy sun hat. The daughter was skinny and wore a white bra and white panties. All I could do was stare! At first I thought that maybe this was the new style of swimming suit but then I figured that she didn't have a real swimming suit or better yet, she had recently worn her swimming suit and it was still wet. She wasn't very pretty but she was a female showing off her sexuality.

The two women got into a boat and paddled around for an hour. At one point when they were furthest from the shore, the young girl unclasped her bra and handed it to the older one and then stood up in the boat to remove her white panties, too. Then she jumped into the water rather awkwardly, swam for two minutes and pulled her self back into the boat. She just sat there naked. The one that looked like the mother pointed in my direction and I assume had spotted me gawking. She handed the bra and panties to the 'daughter' so that she could dress.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my arm and spun me around!

"What are you looking at? You devil incarnate!" yelled an angry man that looked like the pictures I'd seen of Prophet David.

"Nothing! Nothing! I thought that one of those women might need help, she fell into the water and I didn't know if she could swim..." I lied.

The old man sputtered, "Son of Satan! I can see that you are stimulated by the nakedness of an eighteen year old female. Go to your cabin. Clean yourself and pray. Then come to my cabin for discipline in ONE HOUR!" he yelled as he walked off toward the dock.

+++