Old and Young in a Cabin in Montana Pt. 02

Story Info
Chris Pratt joins Tess and Jake and thinks they are F/D.
6.4k words
4.57
11.6k
15
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap if you didn't read the first one

****

Jake has a ranch that he rents rooms from when it's needed. Tess' car breaks down on her way to another state. She borrows a car from Julie in town and Carl is working on fixing her car. She has to stay with Jake until her car is fixed. Jake welcomes her and sleeps with her. He is expecting a new guest to arrive from Los Angeles.

****

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!

There it was again. This time it was louder and seemed more aggressive. Sometimes that's just the nature of people but that's alright. I walked to the door and opened it to see Julie from town at my step. Behind her was Carl from the garage. "I need my car" she said quickly. Looking at her she seemed to have gotten dressed in the dark and in under a minute.

She was wearing gray sneakers and she was able to get a pair of jeans on but her socks were mis-matched blue and black and she forgot to button two of her shirt buttons leaving a gap in the shirt that provided me with a view of her plain beige bra she probably picked up at a Wal-Mart in the town over. Carl just stood there with his belly pushing a few inches past his belt buckle and his gingham printed shirt which was wide open to reveal a stained white ribbed tank-top under it.

"My sister needs me in Great Falls. Her husband fell and is in the hospital up there. She can't handle those nasty kids by herself." I walked away leaving them at the door. Truth be told, she could have kept the story, I didn't need it. It's her car, she can take it when she wants to. I grabbed them from the table in the kitchen where Tess left them the night before and gave them to Julie.

She made a quick turn and raced down the stairs before jumping into her car, leaving Carl and I staring at each other. We looked over to her get in and start her car then we watched her speed off. He raised his hand in a manner that said 'I only came to get the car and I'll be leaving now' then walked to his truck and climbed in. I saw Carl roll down his window and he hollered at me to tell Tess that he'd call when her car was ready and that he'd come back to pick her up. "Don't bother with the ride." I said, "I'll bring her in when it's ready. I need a few things from town."

He tipped his hat and drove off down the road. Coming up the road was a black sports car. As it got closer it pulled off to the side of the road to let Carl by. One of the downsides of being remote is that the roads only get made as wide as I'm willing to make them. These ain't the widest you'll see but they work so I'm not gonna complain. As the car came up the drive it dragged a cloud of dust behind it. I stood in the door with curiosity of who this person in a hurry could be.

When the car got in front of the ranch it made a sudden stop and the cloud of dust that was dragging behind the car suddenly caught up and passed it, enveloping it in a brown smoke before settling to the ground. Just then I heard the shower cut off and thought briefly that I should let Tess know we had company.

I decided not to bother as she'd clearly hear the commotion and I knew that what happened last night was unlikely to happen again. Now that the car was stopped it was easy to make out that it was an Audi with R8 stamped on the back and California plates on the front and the rear bumper. This must be my missing L.A. guest. A handsome man exited the car and grabbed a small suitcase out of the back. He was tall with short brown hair and a light complexion. It looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days with the first showings of a beard coming in. He wore a pair of workman's jeans and a T-Shirt that was faded from an old concert.

It seemed the kind of shirt that you buy pre-faded because this guy didn't seem old enough to have seen Johnny Cash in 1973. At most he looked about 35. He stood like he was sure of who he was and closed his eyes with the realization that he made it to where he was going. He breathed in deeply taking in the mountain around him and exhaling whatever he was leaving behind him.

I've seen people do that a lot and I've done it myself, usually when I get back from a city trip. As he reached the stairs, I saw his green eyes go wide and I heard Julie approach from deeper in the house. "Do you think I can stay like this today Jake?" I turned my head to see that she was still naked from the shower and was walking while drying her hair. Her head was down and turned to the side. She could see, but she couldn't see forward as she walked and looking to the side, she clearly missed the open door and this stranger with a great view.

Then she looked up and suddenly it was like two deer caught in the headlights. She was naked, save for the white towel that she now held over her breasts and pussy and you could see she had a thousand choices racing in her head and couldn't decide on any of them.

My new guest looked astonished and he moved his eyes from Tess to me then back to Tess before looking off into the mountains. I turned to Julie and told her our newest guest arrived. My talking to her finally broke the spell and she turned as quickly as Julie did earlier and ran to her room, I watched her running away into the house and marveled how an ass could be made so beautiful. I lost sight of her as she entered the hallway and I heard a door close.

I turned back to the stranger at the foot of my stairs and waived him up. "Hi, I'm Chris and my assistant should have called to let you know I was coming?" he told me.

"Jake. And they said you'd be here yesterday."

"Sorry about that. I decided to drive up and it seemed everyone recognized me and wanted a bunch of pictures." He explained.

"It's alright Chris, you paid already so when you get here ain't no nevermind to me. You famous or somethin'?"

"You don't know who I am?" He seemed genuinely puzzled and a little saddened by my obliviousness to his stature.

Just then Julie came bounding back and stood just in front of me. She was wearing a white summer dress that was held up by two thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders and her breasts helped by adding a good amount of pressure against the fabric. The dress hung loosely and stopped just above her knees and she stayed barefoot from her shower. "He may not know who you are, but I do. You're Chris Pratt. Hi Chris, I'm Tess." She said with a huge smile before glaring at me. "Why didn't you tell me Chris Pratt was coming to stay with us? That is one of the coolest things ever."

I just shrugged and walked inside. I told Chris many of the same things I told Tess yesterday, except I skipped describing her room as it was occupied and when I finished, he made his pick at the far end of the house and dropped his stuff off. When he came back out, I was putting away some dishes while Tess was in the refrigerator getting an apple. The way she bent herself at the waist drew her dress up and I wanted it just a little higher so I could see her ass one more time. I know it sounds perverted, but I really wanted to see her young body naked again.

"Sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to stare." Chris apologized to Tess. "I'm surprised your dad here didn't run me off when that happened."

"Ain't..." I tried saying when I was cut-off by Tess before I could tell him we weren't family.

"Ain't" she emphasized my word before continuing, "a problem Chris. Daddies a nice man. Just need to treat him well and he'll do the same." She closed the fridge and danced over to me and stood on her tip-toes wrapping her arms around me tightly. "Isn't that right daddy?"

I wasn't sure what she was playing at, but I knew that she had a plan and I was just a pawn in it. She kissed me on the lips and let it linger there for a little too long to be familial. When our kiss ended, she lowered herself back down and unwrapped herself from my waist. She walked out of the kitchen and her white sundress floated behind her. I now wished this Chris guy wasn't here and she could indeed walk around in nothing all day.

"She's very beautiful. I bet you're beating off the boys from town with a stick." He told me as he nudged me in the ribs and walked out. He went out on the front porch and sat in a rocker that faced the mountains. This time of day the shadow on the porch works well in blocking the sun and at the same time seems to somehow accentuate the mountain range in the distance. I looked at him through the window in the living room and thought he seemed like a nice man.

I sat in a chair near the bookcases and started reading a book that I've come across too many times to count; Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance. Not a terribly exciting book but it's a nice piece of literature and the number of times I've read it is shown by the number of breaks in the spine. The title is now almost unrecognizable, and I really only know it on the shelf because of the spine breaks.

The quiet was broken up by Tess jumping onto my lap with her back resting on my chest, which caused the book to fall to the floor. She had put her hair up in a high ponytail which made her look younger than she did earlier but was no less attractive. "Jake, I wanted to show you this video, so you know who Chris is." As she said this, she held her phone out.

I looked over her shoulder and placed my hands on her hips. I could feel through the soft fabric of the dress that it did seem like she was wearing underwear right now and as the video started, I was imagining what kind of underwear it was, that she was wearing. The video showed spaceships and some sort of tree-man and my guest Chris flying over things and fighting aliens. I didn't really care much about the video but was holding onto Tess, so I was happy to continue watching and hoping it would last a lot longer.

"Ooooo," Tess cooed and started to slide her butt back and forth over my lap. "Either you got excited watching that or there's a flag sticking in my ass, Daddy."

"I don't give two shits about that Billy Shatner wannabe on the screen. This is from you sitting on my lap baby!" I told her. She stood and turned in front of me then kneeled down between my legs. I asked what she was doing but she ignored me and began to pull down my zipper. I told her she couldn't do that with Chris right outside the window and I pointed out at him right on the other side of the glass from us. While I was doing this, she had successfully fished out my hardening cock and held it tenderly between her hands.

"It's okay Daddy, what he doesn't know can't hurt him." And she started stroking up and down my shaft. She would stroke me and look me in the eyes. "Does Daddy like this? Mmmm, is this lollipop for me Daddy?" she asked before dropping her head onto my lap and began bobbing up and down on my cock. She worked on me for five minutes before I saw Chris get up from his chair and he began his walk to the door of the house.

I pulled Tess off my cock and pointed at Chris walking our way. She quickly stood up, then slowly sat back down on my lap sideways in the chair and spread her legs around my cock so her warm pussy was resting on my shaft. Then she handed me the Black Beauty book that she started reading last night and said "Daddy, will you read me some of my book?" Her doe eyes won me over and I began reading the book aloud.

Chris came in just as I started reading, He glanced at us and then moved over to the bookcase to look at the books. "Quite the collection you have here. A lot of my friends would love to have the space for all of these in L.A." While he was talking Tess was rubbing and lightly tugging on the tip of my cock that protruded from between her legs as she sat on my lap. After a few minutes of labored reading on my part and a shit-eatin' grin from Tess she announced quite loudly that she was going to the bathroom.

She reached over before getting up and dragged back a blanket from the couch and placed the blanket over my lap as she got up. "I'm starting to get cold and want this when I get back." She said before disappearing to the bathroom. Chris thumbed through the books and picked one then left to his room and I reached under the blanket and slowly started to jerk my cock. I closed my eyes and thought about Tess and all that we had done so far, I thought about her ass as she ran away from the door and I wondered why Tess calling me Daddy made me want to fuck her even more.

Suddenly a beautiful perfume filled y senses, and I opened my eyes to see Tess was leaning over me as she held her panties under my nose. They were white lace and I breathed in deeply taking the scent as deep in my body as it dared to go. She moved the blanket off and sat on my lap facing me. She reached down between us and held my cock as she positioned herself on top. Slowly she lowered her body until I could feel her pussy slowly give way to my intrusion.

She released my cock and placed both hands around my head and began sliding up and down in a rhythmic motion. "What about Chris? He could come out at any time!" I said, without even trying to stop her.

"He's gonna be busy for a while. He was watching me in the bathroom. I might have left the door cracked and I saw him in the mirror when he was going to his room." She whispered in my ear. She began to speed up before continuing, "When I saw him, I got even hotter and pulled my dress up so he could see my wet pussy and I started fingering myself while I watched him rub his dick through his pants. When I was done, I looked straight at him and showed him these then he ran off to his room."

As she said that she leaned back and moved the spaghetti straps off her shoulders then pulled the top of her dress down allowing me to see both breast standing at attention and begging for affection. I leaned in and began to lick and suck the taut nipple that seemed as hard as my cock buried in her at this moment. Her breathing increased and she began to whine as she rode me harder. I was almost at a point where cumming was not going to stop. We both seemed to reach our climax together as she bit the knuckle of her index finger to squelch her screams and I groaned heavily into her chest feeling my release shoot deep into Tess.

She pushed me back into the chair and fixed the top of her dress before nuzzling into my shoulder and she closed her eyes then complimented me with a satisfied sigh, "Thank you Daddy, for taking care of your little girl." Then she just stayed on my lap and allowed my now spent cock to deflate slowly and I could feel that our mixed juices slowly started to melt out of her pussy and cover the front of my pants. We covered with the blanket and sat like this for a good amount of time.

I woke up when I heard a door open and realized that Tess was still asleep on my lap and looked up to see Chris walk in. He saw us cuddled up in the chair and didn't look at me. I wondered if he had some sort of shame for looking in on Tess in the bathroom or whether there was something else in his mind.

The day was slowly fading, and I could see the light begin to come down out of the window. I scooped Tess up from the chair and walked her over to the couch and laid her down. I lightly kissed her forehead and while I was able to, I put myself back in my pants and zipped up. She lightly stirred when I laid her down and I told her to rest a bit longer. She was now awake, but she smiled, nodded and then stretched across the couch.

After I laid the blanket across her and handed her Black Beauty, I went to change pants before going to the kitchen and start dinner. I made a Jambalaya from a few boxes I grabbed in town and added Kielbasa into the mix for some meat. It's a dish that wouldn't pass for Jambalaya in Louisiana, but it would do just fine for this Montana ranch.

While making dinner I was looking out through the kitchen window to the mountains in the west like I always did. The Mountains always seem to draw more attention then any other geographical item I have yet to see. Since it was getting dark, the glass started acting more like a mirror and I could see what was happening behind me pretty well. I saw Tess standing at the bookcase in her white dress and I smiled to myself. I then put my hand in my pocket to feel the panties she had taken off. I was pretty sure that I didn't see her go to her room yet so I believed that she must still be without underwear.

I then saw Chris approach behind her and look her up and down before looking in the kitchen to see what I was up to. When he returned to Tess, I saw them begin to talk to each other and I only heard whispers from where I was standing. It seemed that Tess and Chris were already pretty close to each other. I watched as Chris reached up to a top shelf and pushed Tess toward the bookcase. She reached up with her left hand and steadied herself on the bookcase, with her right hand she reached back, and it grabbed onto Chris' hip. Chris got the book and eased off of her but didn't move away from her. I saw Tess's hand move from Chris' hip and go to the front of his pants and she began rubbing him through his pants.

Chris looked in the kitchen and he had the look as though he was about to get his hand caught in the cookie jar. Tess told him something and he dropped that look and returned all his attention to her. She was making long strokes over the front of his pants and he moved one of his hands to the hem of her dress and went under it. From what I could see he was massaging those wonderful ass cheeks of hers and I was suddenly very jealous that it wasn't me doing that with her. I didn't have any claim on her, and she was clearly a wild girl, it just felt strange to have that feeling arise in me now.

Dinner was already done but I was enjoying the show that they were putting on for me and my hard-on told me that my cock wanted to see and do more. Chris still held the book from earlier, I imagine he only went for it on the pre-text of rubbing against Tess. He noticed he still held the book and he dropped the book on a table near the couch and it made a loud 'THWACK.' Not a sound that can be ignored I turned with dinner and announced that dinner was ready but if they weren't hungry and wanted to continue talking that it would be at the table when they were ready.

I looked then smiled at Tess and frowned at Chris then went to the table. Tess came bounding like a young schoolgirl and she looked the part in her high ponytail and summer dress that would come up on her skip then slowly float down and risked exposing her charms each time she did it. She sat at the table next to me and Chris came in and sat opposite her. She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, "Thank you for dinner Daddy." Then she began eating.

"You're a big Hollywood type, right? Tess here showed me a video of you in space, fighting all manner of creatures."

"I don't know about a big Hollywood type, but I do alright. I never intended to be in...movies." Chris said and seemed to have trouble focusing. "It's...just something that happened. One day...I was ...in a store an...d saw a flier to try out for a show." He seemed to be getting stuck as he talked, and I couldn't imagine that was good for acting. "The...show took off and then one thing...led to another and now I'm in the moVIES!" It seemed like an odd place to suddenly emphasize a point and looked over at Tess as she moved her leg, she reached down and wiped her fingers across her foot then she licked them.

"Mmmm," she said. "This dinner is delicious. I've never eaten so good since before I was here." We continued small talk throughout dinner, and it was clear that Tess was the center of attention and that Chris and I were all but invisible to each other as we kept looking at Tess. After dinner Chris offered to clean the kitchen and I was happy to let him. As Chris cleared the table and then left Tess and I so he could start on the kitchen. She leaned over to me and whispered, "I made him cum with just my foot. It would blow his mind with what the rest of me could do to him." She winked at me then kissed me deeply as her hand went down and stroked my pants and my once again hardening erection.

12