Old Bods, Young Gods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
650 Followers

"As I was recuperating, he took my hand and drew it to his cock. Rachel it was like holding a red-hot, 8 inch steel rod. I guess he forgot that I was the experienced one as he told me to jerk it for him. I laughed and he moved us into the spoon position while I was recovering. I love that position. The feel of a man's dick rubbing against my backside while he plays with my breasts always gets to me. Pretty soon I was begging him to put it in. He lifted one of my legs and after rubbing himself against my pussy, he pushed his cock in. Oh God! I'm getting hot just thinking about it!"

"Soon we had established a rhythm which enabled me to accept his entire root into my cunt. I could feel as well as hear his balls slapping against my butt and we both started to become very vocal."

"You probably didn't know this but my favourite position is doggy-style. I don't know why but I feel like such a bitch-in-heat when I'm in that position. I got Barry to let me roll onto my stomach and the kid never even pulled out so there I was flat on my stomach in my marital bed getting fucked like a dog by an 18 year old delivery boy."

"And loving every minute, I'll bet!" interjected Rachel who spoke for the first time since coming back with the drinks. By this time the two women were feeling the effects of the wine.

"That's for fucking sure," Josi responded breaking out in giggles again.

"That teenage stud fucked me like I was his first piece of ass although I knew I wasn't. He couldn't shut up. 'Fuck, Mrs. Christie! Fuck! You're so fucking tight! I can't believe I'm fucking you! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!' I tell you Rach, our teenagers sure have limited vocabularies."

With this graphic statement and probably influenced by the wine, the two friends both roared hysterically again.

"To make a long X-rated story short, Barry and I fuck at every opportunity. Remember when I was late for our club's luncheon last Thursday? I had just come from his school where I had gone down on him in the parking lot!"

"Oh my God! That's why your face was so red and your hair was, let's say, less than perfect!"

"Yeh, the little fucker likes to grasp my hair when he's guiding my head up and down. You know, sweetie, I never liked doing that with Harry but with Barry....Harry, Barry! Now that's funny!"

"You are such a slut! I can't believe you've kept this from me," Rachel countered sarcastically. "Tell me more!" she said knowing that she wasn't about to let her friend leave without knowing every intimate and nasty detail. Their afternoon ended an hour later when Rachel's husband phoned from New York.

Josie pointed at her watch, blew her a kiss and indicated that she would call and left allowing Rachel some privacy.

Michael informed Rachel that things were not going well in New York and that he wouldn't be able to keep his promise to make it home for the weekend after all. This led to another of their recurring quarrels and Rachel finally hung up on him in disgust.

Rachel wandered back to the kitchen window hoping to catch another glimpse of Raoul but he and his father had obviously finished for the day as they were nowhere to be seen. "Oh well," she thought. "It's probably just as well." She refilled her glass determined to drink until she had drowned her sorrows. Even though she knew it was wrong, she couldn't help feeling jealous about her best friend's affair. She, too, needed someone to hold her, to kiss her and yes, to fuck her. If her husband wasn't going to be around to do it, she.......

(to be continued)

denny9
denny9
650 Followers
12