Old Bods, Young Gods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
denny9
denny9
656 Followers

This thought brought a renewed desire to cum and just as he started to pick up speed with his thrusts in and out of Rachel's mouth, he forced himself to stop. Still with his cock half in her mouth, Rachel looked up wondering why the boy had stopped. She had already braced herself for the face fucking and eventual cum explosion so she looked up quizzically.

"Get on the bed, Mrs.Barr. I want to fuck you!" Not giving his more experienced partner much of a choice, he kicked off his shoes and the pants that were dangling from his ankles and pulled her onto the bed. Falling beside her, he pulled her to him and the two once again started making out like high schoolers. They couldn't get enough of each other's tongues or bodies, Their hands were all over each other's privates and they took turns lowering their heads to kiss nipples, belly buttons, anything.

Rachel marvelled at the 19 year old's firm biceps and pecs but was especially impressed with his washboard stomach. It was perfectly flat and there were no 'love handles' like her husband Michael had. She kissed her way down to his groin and back up again.

Johnathan turned the 45 year old onto her back and once again got lost in his fascination with her large tits. He couldn't get enough of them and she groaned as he suckled each breast. He too kissed his way down her totally exposed body. He even lavished wet kisses on the slight bulge of her tummy until he was licking her pussy again. The attention was too much for Rachel and once again she locked his face in her crotch as he brought her to yet another orgasm with his masterful tongue.

Then without waiting for her to recuperate this time, he rose up onto his knees, spread her legs wide and placed his cock at the entrance to her cunt. Wanting to enjoy this moment, the teen somehow had enough self-control to rub his needy cock on her labia and clitoris getting the glans even wetter than his pre-cum had gotten it.

That's when Rachel totally lost it. In a voice even she didn't recognize, she screamed, "FUCK ME, JOHNATHAN! Stop teasing me, you little shit! STICK THAT FUCKING COCK IN AND FUCK ME!!!!!!!" With this , the teen plunged into the older woman's sopping canal. The two groaned in unison.

Her legs wrapped around her young lover's back as she tried to pull him even deeper into her channel. The waterbed bounced up and down, side to side but somehow the two found a rhythm. The slapping of flesh against flesh mixed with the slurping caused by the bed formed a cacophony of sounds never heard in this room before.

Neither partner was quiet. Each exhorting the other in the most basic street language.

"Fuck me baby! That's it! Give it to me! Give it to me! Oh God! It's so fucking good!"

" Yesssss, Mrs.Barr, fuck me! I'm gonna fuck you like a fucking whore!"

"Yes, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me like a cheap whore! Cum for me! Cum for momma baby! DO IT! DO IT!!!!!"

Finally the two lovers reached the summit of their desire and almost came simultaneously.

"Mrs.Barr! I'm cumming!!!!!" bellowed the ecstatic teen as his cum spewed out of his cock and shot deep into the older woman's cunt.

"Aaaaagggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" was all Rachel could utter as Johnathan's weight crashed down on top of her forcing out much of her breath. A couple more thrusts and Johnathan collapsed onto his new found lover, totally wasted.

Rachel held her young lover tenderly while the two struggled to regain their breath. His shrinking cock was still in her as she realized that she had just committed adultery for the first time. Would it be the last? Where was this headed she wondered? Was it a one night stand? Did she even care for the boy? How could she? He was the same age as her son! Was she as bad a person as her husband? Or was she just a bad person period? Was this just a revenge fuck? These unanswered questions were with her as she drifted off into a satisfied but somewhat troubled sleep.

(to be continued)

denny9
denny9
656 Followers
12