Old College Try

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grinned. "I knew I was getting lucky tonight." He smiled and pulled her against his chest again. She removed his tie and began to unbutton his shirt as fast as she could. When she impatiently tried to pull it off his broad shoulders, his sleeves caught on his biceps and no matter how hard she tugged, the shirt would not come off. His arms were pinned behind his back, and she was able to see his well-developed chest and stomach clearly. "Somehow, I don't think that frowning is the only exercise you get," she said appraisingly.

He wrestled with his shirt for a second, and when his arms were free, he wrapped them around her waist. They began to kiss ferociously again, and soon he was reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. The material slid from her heavy tits and he stared hungrily at the soft mounds in front of him. Her small nipples could not have been any harder when he leaned down to suck and pinch and pull on them. Every swirl of his tongue and squeeze of his fingers made her gasp for air and moan with pleasure. She could feel herself getting wetter and wetter, and she nearly screamed when he continued to kiss down her stomach and up her thighs, scratching her with his stubble. His dream came back to him full force and suddenly he stood, pulling her with him.

"Come here," he ordered, and his tone only made her hotter for him.

He laid his laptop beneath the desk, and then swept everything else off with one motion. He lifted her onto the surface, then sat before her and went back to teasing her- kissing her legs and running his thumb softly and slowly over her slit through her thong. He reached up to her hips with both hands and pulled the black cloth down. She raised her hips and he slid her panties down her legs and over her heels. He looked up for her permission.

She watched him between her legs and breathed, "Professor." He smiled.

"After this, I think you can call me Tim."

She would have smiled back, but he chose that moment to flick her clit lightly. She moaned and he began to lick her, starting with her puffy lips and then moving in, until he was sucking on her clit. Her juices dripped onto the desk and he pushed two fingers as far into her as they would go.

"Aaaah," she gasped, as she felt her walls tighten around his fingers. He continued to lick and suck, then forced a third finger into her tight hole and fucked her thoroughly, his fingers brushing her G Spot with every stroke. He moved his mouth and used his other hand to rub her clit, and that was all it took to push her over the edge. She felt her thighs tighten around him and her internal walls spasm, and then her mind spiraled out of control. She called his name and he drank her juices until her orgasm had passed.

She fell back on the desk and he stood up. She could see his cock begging for release from its confinement, so she sat up and grabbed his belt.

"Whoa," he said, but she didn't hear. She pulled his belt loose and undid his fly. His pants slid off, but his tight black boxers distracted her. She pulled the elastic away from his stomach and over the tip of his cock, brushing it as she went. His dick twitched in excitement. When his shorts were off, she was practically drooling. Her professor had the most beautiful cock she'd ever seen. It was eight inches long and had a respectable girth to it as well. It was everything she'd dreamed about and more. He laughed at the expression on her face, but stopped immediately, because she had grabbed him, fallen to her knees, and was slowly licking his head. She rubbed her soft lips down the sides and cupped his balls with one hand, and then the tip of his cock was in her mouth. She swirled her tongue a few times, which made him gasp, and in one quick motion, she had deep throated him. He laced his fingers through her hair and began to guide his shaft in and out of her throat. His control of the situation was so sexy and so new to her that she had to reach down and rub herself. He was fucking her mouth harder and harder, but suddenly he pulled out.

For a moment, she felt bereft, but then he yanked her to her feet and bent her over the desk. She gasped as she felt him against her entrance, and she felt her pussy tighten even more, so that it was almost painful. He was teasing her, sliding his cock up and down her slit. She tried desperately to grind against him and whimpered for his cock. Just as she was feeling desperate, he pulled back and then plunged deep inside her.

"Aaaaah," she moaned loudly.

He pushed forward until he had buried his whole cock in her tight sheath, and held her there for a minute, impaled and dying for more. He pulled out very slowly until only his tip was in her, and then slammed into her again. She cried out in pleasure and he began to thrust, building a rhythm. She felt his balls slap against her thigh and his hand creep around to her clit. Her orgasm built quickly, then her pussy began to spasm around him again, and her second orgasm coursed through her. His cock stiffened, his balls tightened, and he couldn't hold back any longer. He sprayed his seed within her and then sagged against her heavily. They both lay there, catching their breath, then he slid out of her. He picked her up and lay on the couch with her on top of him. She smiled glowingly and nestled her head on his chest. He stroked her hair until they both fell asleep.

The ringing telephone woke them at nine o'clock. He jumped up to get it and saw the time. His stomach dropped.

"Shit. I'm going to look like hell at that meeting." She nodded and laughed. He reached the phone in time to get the call.

"Hello? Oh...Well, I'm sorry you couldn't reach me, sir, I was out all night... An important development at work, sir." He winked at her when he said this. "I'm sorry, sir, you'll have to repeat that... Really... Really?" He laughed. "No, sir, I can't say that I'm too disappointed... I will, sir. You too. Take care." He set the phone down and smiled broadly at her. "The meeting got cancelled," he said. "The mayor has the flu."

She looked at him in disbelief. "But all the time we spent...I-It was just a big waste of time?" He went back to the couch.

"I wouldn't call it a complete waste of time, would you?"

She laughed. "No, not at all. I've been waiting a long time to do that to you."

He shook his head and his fingers wandered. "Oh, you have no idea."

12