Old Crush, New Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then got the same look she did when I gave her the rose and locket. “I love you too, Ed.” She said as she kissed me like she had never kissed anyone before. As we kiss I move my hand up her leg to her thigh and I meet no resistance. I reach for her beautiful soft tits and again there is no resistance from her. She gasps as I touch for the first time her breasts. Even through the thick sweat shirt I feel her nipple get harder. She was not just sitting there. She had reached around and grabbed my ass; giving a little squeeze and her other hand had found its way under my shirt feeling my chest.

My hand on her thigh moved even higher to her panties. I was not prepared for what I found. Her panties were damp. I was turning her on. This helped feed my erection, which could now be seen under my baggy sweats. She brushed up against it, which made her notice. She just stared at it as I continued to kiss her neck. She was moaning from my kissing oh her neck a hand on her tits and the other on her wet panties. She took my head in her hands kissed me hard and said. “I want you to be the one.”

I felt a big smile on my face. I picker her up and carried her to the bed. We continued to kiss as I fondled her and she stroked my hard dick through my sweats. I reached under the sweatshirt and found a braless pair of tits. They were amazing, big and soft with the hard nipples I ever felt. This is the farthest I ever went with a girl and I knew that it was just the beginning. I rubbed her nipples with my thumb as she reached under my pants to my now throbbing cock. She stroked it and felt just how thick it was.

I finally reached down and slid my hand under her wet panties. I felt that she shaved herself into a strip pointing the way. It also felt like she did it recently. She gasped as I found what I believe was her clit. Being the first time I did this I wasn’t sure. She seemed to get wetter under my touch. Suddenly she gets up, takes off my shirt and my pants along with my boxers, and finally my socks. I lay on the bed naked before her. I was not cut but you could tell I was muscular. She looked at me for a moment just taking me in. Then she kneels down and stares at my rock hard dick.

She rolls up the sleeves of the sweatshirt and takes my dick into her right hand. She just looks at it and sees the difference in size between her small hand and my 7½ inches. I’m not exactly super long but I am thick. She could barely put her fingers around my shaft. She just seemed to study it and lightly stroking it. She seemed unsure of what to do. This was obviously her first time. She inched closer and finally stuck out her tongue and licked the side just a little. My dick twitched with the sensation and she smiled at what she made my cock do. She licked it again seemingly to get a handle on how it tastes. She slowly started licking it more and more. I was using all my will power not to cum on her.

Finally after deciding that my dick didn’t taste bad she opened her mouth and took the head of my cock into her mouth. Again I fought the urge to cum with all my being. She could barely get past the head. She couldn’t handle going any farther. I was not complaining at all. I watched in fascination as she sucked the head of my cock. The sensation was better than I ever imagined. She was actually sucking me. I could feel the amount of suction she was putting on my dick. Eventually she relaxed on the sucking a little. She looked up at my and our eyes met. I saw how beautiful she was and I was done.

“I’m gonna cum!!” I said as my eyes rolled back. She disengaged her mouth and watched with interest as the cum erupted from my cock. I could not believe the amount of pleasure I was experiencing. After I was done, she then goes to the bathroom and grabs a towel, and comes back to clean me up. “You missed a spot.” I said. Then she did something that made my limping cock twitch. She licked the drop of come I had on my lower stomach. She again had that look like she was contemplating the taste of it. Again all I could tell was that she didn’t think it was bad.

I lay on the bed, trying to catch my breath and then she lies next to me. “So how was I?”

“Fan… fuckin… tastic” is all I could get out between gasps for breath. Then I just forcefully lean over and kiss her hard. I begin to kiss her neck and she moans softly in response. I then grab the sweatshirt pull it over her head. I then slowly put my fingers on the elastic of her cotton panties and slowly pull them down and off of her.

I also pause and just admire her naked body. Her spectacular, big soft breast with half dollar size areolas and erect nipples. I continue looking down to her trim, skinny, flat, but not bony stomach. Down to her glorious pussy and pubic hair shaved into a strip. And down to her long legs. I get on top of her and kiss her neck again. I work my way down to her breasts and kiss in between them. Finally I grab one with my hand as I kiss, lick and suck on the nipple of the other. She gasps and then moans showing me that she likes it. I switch breasts giving both equal attention. I was determined to have her enjoy her first time. I knew that usually a girl’s first time sucks in terms of pleasure. I was determined not to let that happen.

I finish with her beasts and continue kissing down her stomach. Before I get to her pussy, I take a detour and kiss around her aching cunt. I kiss down her thigh and then go to the other kissing up but stopping before I get to where she wants me.

“You are such a tease. You are just so cruel.” She says with anxiety and anticipation in her voice.

“I know.” I say as I finally relieve her angst. As soon as my lips make contact with hers she gasps deeply and starts to moan. I suck and lick them and I am glad to find that I like her taste. I find the clit and lick it. Her hands immediately go to my head to keep me there. “Great I found something she likes.” I thought. I continue the stimulation oh her clit. By now her legs have gone onto my shoulders preventing me from escape. She was dripping by this time and I took pride in the fact that it was because of me.

I took my hand and with my middle finger I part her lips running it up and down. I felt her twitch as my finger threatened to go in. I finally decide to put in my middle finger and as I begin too she gives a big but pleasurable grunt as I slowly enter her virgin pussy. God it was tight. How was I ever gonna get my dick in there? Eventually her natural wetness lubricated everything enough so I could start to pump my finger in and out. I also tried to feel around for that g-spot I heard so much about. I felt around and I noticed that she gasped a little harder around certain areas. I concentrated on those hoping this will increase her pleasure.

Two things that college teaches you are problem solving and thinking on your feet. I was glad to have those two skills right now as I was figuring out what Ashley liked. She had spread her legs to give me better access to her, so I decided to go up and play with those tits more while continuing to finger her. I thought if she like me on her tits and down on her pussy then she would love me on both at the same time, and love it she did.

She started humping my finger and heaving her chest forward. I could tell she was about to have an orgasm from the way she was franticly trying to get more stimulation. With out taking my finger out I managed to bring my palm down and rub her clit with it. It didn’t take long after that as she started having spasms all over her body. I felt her pussy clamp on my finger along with her legs. It seemed to take forever for her to come down from the plain of ecstasy she was in.

When she finally came down she just lay there breathing hard and I watched those breasts go up and down with every breath. She had her eyes closed trying to recover. I couldn’t believe I did that to her. I had fantasized about this and it came true.

“So, how was I?” All I got back were a series of small murmurs I could not understand, but I knew what they meant. I was beside her and she rolled onto her side and hugged me. She then started kissing my chest, to my neck and finally to my lips. We lay there just resting and feeling each other’s warmth.

After about five minutes she makes a move for my cock and strokes it slowly bringing it to life. I too move for her crotch and stimulate her clit. I wanted to make her wet because I knew she would need all the lubrication she could get. I started kissing her neck and that start to work. I could feel her getting wet. Finally when I was hard and I thought she was wet enough I laid her back and spread her legs. I knelt down between them and started rubbing my cock along her slit. I knew I had to get it wet or else I would really hurt her.

Finally, I started to push in. She spread her legs wider than I thought she could. This made it easier but I still had trouble. She braced herself for the coming pain of being spread for the first time. I slowly inched my way in. I was going so slow it seemed to take about ten minutes just to get the head in. But I knew that this was going to be painful for her so I was being as gentle as I could. I was not in a rush, her pussy felt just divine and I wanted to make it last myself. As I continued to go in with her grunting and struggling to take everything I was giving her I hit extra resistance. I guessed that was her hymen so I just stayed there ever so slightly moving back and forth. My goal was for her to get better used to having me inside her.

She knew what I was doing and eventually she gave me a nod and I proceeded to pop her cherry. She yelped in pain. I stayed there again waiting for her to get used to me inside once again. After a while I started to thrust my hips slowly going just a little deeper with every thrust. The pain seemed to have subsided and she seemed to enjoy it a little more as we went along. She still gave a little grunt of pain from time to time as I went in deeper. I didn’t want to push it my first time with her so I did not try top push it in all the way.

Ashley was now getting into it and started to thrust her hips slightly to meet mine. It was at that time I realized the beautiful sight under me. When I was concentrating so deeply on being gentle for her I didn’t pay attention to her beautiful face contorted in a mix of pain but mostly pleasure, and those beautiful white tits staring at me with the pink nipples and bouncing from the thrusting we were both doing. This made it much harder to keep control and I didn’t know how much longer I could hold on. I wanted to make her come on my dick, so I leaned over changing the angle of my cock in her tight, wet cunt and started kissing her neck.

She had been clinging onto the bed sheets until now when she moved her hands unto the back of my neck telling me she wanted me to keep on doing it. She was also heaving her chest forward to rub against mine giving her more stimulation. She was close to coming and I was desperately trying to hold on until after she was done. By now she had wrapped her legs around me and helped me thrust. Soon she was coming and thrashing below me. The feeling of her pussy clamping on my cock was heaven. Finally when she was done I could not take it anymore, I pulled out quickly and shot my load onto her stomach. I got the towel she had gotten from the bathroom cleaned her up and collapsed next to her.

She rolled on top of me kissing me on the chest and neck. She laid her head down and I managed to pull the covers over both of us and we fell asleep in each other’s arms, content, and looking forward to our continuing love.

12