Old Demons

Story Info
Man dominates ex-wife, fifteen years later.
13.7k words
3.97
23.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was married to Gayle for a decade. We met when she applied for and got a hostess position in my restaurant. She was tightly beautiful, in an elfin kind of way. She was into Goth, wore black, and really laid on the make-up. I had to ask her to tone it down a bit when she was at work, it made the customers nervous. She was so happy to have the job that she complied willingly. Our relationship was purely professional for the first year and a half. I was unhappily married when I hired her, and fooling around on the side with anything in a skirt that would have me. I thought she was cute, but she really wasn't on my radar.

We had been joking around a lot at work, and one night in the parking lot I asked her out on a date. She told me I was too big of a slut for her, that she didn't want to get caught up in my drama. I schmoozed her, and she finally agreed. We set the date for that Sunday afternoon, as neither of us were working. I prepped by getting a bottle of whiskey, mix, and ice. My place was empty that day, my three room mates all working or out of town. I picked her up and we stopped and rented a movie. By the time the movie was over, we were feeling no pain. She had warned me that she was "allergic to whiskey". I asked what she meant and she leaned in and tried to get her hand into my pants to grab my cock. I got the message.

I started taking her clothes off; she told me she was having her period. I told her I didn't care. I pulled her tampon out of her drenched pussy and dropped it into a beer bottle. I positioned her on the couch so I could fuck her tight pussy from behind. Ten strokes in and one of my room mates came home from work. We grabbed our clothes and bolted up the stairs into my room, laughing. I got her on the bed and took her again with her legs wrapped around my back, pounding into her pussy until we both came. I wrapped the freshly stained towel around me and went down to get our drinks. I came back up and we did shots straight from the bottle. I grabbed the bottle of baby oil from my dresser, flipped her over, and worked the fluted tip of the bottle into her ass, past her anus, filling her with oil. I started to slowly work my cock into her asshole. She was moaning and twisting, pushing her ass up to meet my cock, and was clearly drunk. My cock slipped past her anus. She pushed up against me, taking it in balls deep. I was just getting started with some serious humping when she passed out. Her anus relaxed into unconsciousness, just as I started to cum. It is truly an indescribable sensation. She woke and came, hard, while her spasming anus milked the last few drops out of me and pushed my limp cock out of her ass. Whiskey was definitely her kryptonite when it came to inhibitions.

She stood five feet flat at 100lbs. She had brown hair, brown eyes, a tight little ass and C cup tits. We proceeded to have a torrid love affair. I fucked her everywhere. In the car, at the park, on my desk at work, in her bed with her mother in the next room, on her back porch while kids played in the alley. A classic was early in the morning at the restaurant. It was bright and sunny outside as the traffic rolled past on the busy street, early pedestrians walked by on the side walk right outside the windows. We had partied all night at the restaurant, it was six am, and I took her naked body and bent her over a table top that was up against the window. I fucked her from behind, while holding her head back by her pony tail, so that anyone looking in could see her face and her tits. One guy actually did stop and peaked in with his hand cupped against the glass to reduce the glare. We both came while he was watching. She would fuck any time, anywhere, but was very reluctant to suck my cock. I only ever nailed her ass three times, including on the last day of our marriage. So on the surface, this was a very straight girl, who loved to fuck and was restrained about everything else. But things are rarely what they seem on the surface.

The rest of this introduction is based on a mixture of things she told me, often years after the events, or in dribs and drabs, and things I experienced and intuited. Life, inevitably, derailed the love affair. She got into nursing school, I got divorced, and we had a baby. A year after that, we got married. Less than a month after we got married, she started going down-town to fuck her old boyfriend at his place. She would claim "studying with my friend" and bring home a pussy full of cum to our bed. I was oblivious. I got a job in a town four hours away, but we couldn't move until her school year was over. I started the job, staying there during the week, driving home on weekends. Literally the day before she was going to kick me out and move in with her boyfriend, she got a visit from one of those door to door fundamentalist missionaries and fell head over heels into religion. I didn't realize it at the time, but her entry into this cult was a perfect fit for what was going on in her head.

Putting things together later, it came to me that the religion became a way for her to put her promiscuous, slutty soul in purgatory. She spent a decade burying her love of kinky sex by embracing religion. She quit the religion after a string of sexual encounters with men who weren't her husband, and after deciding that the punishments the group of elders were doling out to her weren't likely to correct her deviance. The repression she had built up was having negative consequences on her mental state with the religion gone. She had already gone total tramp in the small town where she was working. A doctor, a fishing boat captain, a male nurse from the ER, another doctor, and finally a female doctor are on the list I know of. I happened to be in town negotiating our marriage when she was doing the nurse.

That morning she told me that she had a date with him at 3pm. She was meeting him at one of the many isolated beaches in our area to fuck. At 1:30 that afternoon, I grabbed her and took her into the bedroom, playfully. I turned on some porn; a young slut that looked like her was taking a cock in her ass while eating out an older woman. She laid flat on her stomach on the bed watching while I spread her legs and slid my cock into her pussy. I fucked her long and slow, letting the porn run through its forty minutes without interruption. The climax of the piece was the young slut kneeling on the ground while five guys jerked themselves off, cumming on her face and tits. There was little stimulation for her in the position we were in, she didn't cum, but this image got her pushing back against my cock. I slammed her ten times, and dropped an enormous load of cum into her pussy, cum that she was now going to take out on her date. I flipped her over and told her to stay still. I pulled her panties on, making sure that any cum that leaked from her pussy would be caught by the panties and held in place. I told her what I was doing and she gave me the strangest look. She began pulling at her nipples and rubbing her clit through her now sopping panties. I told her to save it, to make sure she came for her date. She got dressed, a long skirt and a loose fitting top and left to make her date. When she got back about dinner time, she took me into the bedroom and told me the details of the encounter. She took her panties off in her car before he arrived, she told him she was so wet thinking about fucking him that she was gushing. Her bent her over the hood of his car, flipped her skirt up and fucked her senseless, rubbing her clit until they both came. They talked a bit, she sucked his cock clean (her phobia about sucking cock apparently only applied to me), and she left, claiming her husband might suspect if she didn't come home right away.

She told me how much she loved the feeling of his cock pushing my cum out of her pussy. She felt so guilty about this episode that she took it to the elders in her church and told them the explicit details while I was present. We then went through several months of being shunned socially by her church, as everyone knew she had been disciplined for immorality. She sure loved to revel in her punishment back then. It seemed to me that left to her own devices, she would happily engage in pleasurable and kinky sex acts, but they would be few and far between because of her guilt about liking them so much. The guilt would keep those incidents isolated, and her miserable. She had fantasies of taking on multiple cocks, and of having her pussy eaten and being fist-fucked by a woman. Her guilt over her lack of sexual inhibition had been pinned down and locked away using religion for almost a decade. It grew to become a psychological monster.

She was wild before I met her, and had done things that brought her deep shame and guilt. She told me the outlines of being raped at thirteen by three guys on a school field after a football game. She told it with her as the victim; I think she probably enjoyed it a little too much for her conscience and this drove the initial pattern of guilt and shame between her and her sexuality. Part of her compensation for the guilt was to become a tough, independent woman. Sexually, she was a sub, and likely a pain slut. But psychologically, she was a feminist. The first time I tied her up, it was in a hotel room in a neighboring state. We were less than a year from the end of our marriage at this point. We had dinner and a couple of drinks, then we went back to the room. I tied her to the bed with belts and ties. She fought me like a wildcat. The idea of being immobilized terrified her. The instant I had her secure, I touched her clit. She came. I slipped two fingers into her pussy and started sucking her clit. I finger fucked her pussy hard, she bucked and came, squirting her pussy juice all over my hand and across the bed. I turned my body around and lowered my cock into her mouth. During our courtship and our marriage, she had always been reluctant to suck my cock. Now she was insatiable. She sucked, licked, and raised her head up to try to take in more. I pressed down, pushing to place the head of my cock into her throat. I fucked her mouth slowly, while fucking her pussy with four fingers and licking, sucking, and nibbling her clit. We came together, me pulling out after one squirt and spraying cum on her face and tits.

The next time I tried to tie her up was in our bedroom, for punishment. She fought like crazy. I eventually got her subdued (I am 6' 2", 225lbs, she weighed about 140 then), but never managed to tie her. She submitted to the punishment willingly, laying across my lap. She took fifty strokes with my hand on her ass, alternating cheeks. The punishment was for destroying our family. She started yelling at ten, so I gagged her by jamming her panties into her mouth. At twenty she started trying to cover her ass with her hands. I corralled them, wrapped my belt around both wrists, and pulled them off to the side and held them with my left hand. At thirty I let her hands go, as she had stopped struggling, and slid two fingers into her pussy. She was dripping wet. I asked why getting spanked made her wet. She grunted and moaned behind her gag, so I pulled it out to hear what she had to say. She begged me to slap her face, to beat her with my fists, to punish her for being such a slut, and for ruining our family. I refused, as we were going through a break-up at that point and I didn't need to be explaining the bruises on my soon to be ex-wife's face to a deputy sheriff. I finished the spanking to fifty. Then I fucked her dripping wet pussy from behind, rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples until we both came.

The last night of our marriage, for me, was the night she instigated anal sex. We were sitting on the couch talking about what to do about her problems with sex, when she looked me in the eye and asked if I would like to take her in the bedroom and stick my cock in her ass. This was very unusual, given that there had been only two other times that this had happened in our relationship, both times before we were married, and both times when she was drunk. I told her to get naked and get on the bed on her hands and knees. We had been drinking some, and were in the middle of breaking up, so I wasn't really in the mood for foreplay. I grabbed the bottle of suntan oil from the night-stand and poured it into the crack of her ass. I stopped the flow with my index finger, redirecting it into her asshole along with the tip of my finger. I worked my finger into her tight, hot 31 year old asshole, and when I pulled it out, I inserted the tip of the bottle of oil and gave it a light squeeze. Very little came out of her ass, so I knew I had gotten it in far enough. I worked my thumb into her asshole next, to stretch it out a bit. Once I felt I could get my thumb out without tugging, I pulled it out and immediately replaced it with the tip of my cock. I slowly pushed forward, not stopping until my balls were resting against the wet slit of her dripping pussy. She squirmed a bit, trying to get used to the feeling. I slowly started fucking her ass. I was about to get serious about pounding her when she asked me to stop, to take my cock out, that it hurt. I pushed my cock in as far as I could and stopped moving. I told her that it was too bad it hurt, that it had been almost a decade since my cock had been in her ass, and that I was not taking it out until I came. I then grabbed her hips and started pounding her. It only took ten or twelve strokes before I came. She whimpered in pain throughout. I waited until every last drop of cum had come out of my cock before I pulled out, a slimy trail of cum mixed with oily shit leaking down from her ass to run over her pussy lips and onto the bedsheets. She asked if we could fuck, as she wanted to come. I refused. I went to the shower and invited her to do the same once I was finished.

I can honestly say I was faithful to this woman for our entire marriage. She fucked at least five men while we were married, at least one woman, and even expressed the desire to fuck my best friend one weekend while we were all out camping. Before she left on that last day, I offered her the role of sexual slave. I would think of creative and kinky things for her to do, she would do them or face punishment. Her end would be the lessening and eventually the end of the guilt monster that was eating her life. My end would be endless sexual satisfaction and the creative challenge of keeping her sated. She turned me down, not seeing that there was any benefit to her at all in such an arrangement. That was the end of that phase of our relationship. We moved into a bitter fight for custody of the children and I moved on with my emotional life.

The Visit

"Come in".

The door opened and there she stood. I hadn't seen her in the flesh in over a decade. She was dressed as I had requested. I could see her nipples through her sweater, so she had not worn a bra, as instructed. The three inch spike heels must have been difficult to navigate down my long dirt driveway, but they too were exactly as specified. This was encouraging. It meant that she was ready and was willing to meet my requirements for this visit.

She had contacted me by email a month before and asked if the position of sex slave was still open. I told her she would have to come for a visit so we could talk about it. She was living back east, working in a daycare and living with a man who she had been with for a few years. I laid out explicit instructions for the visit. She was to wear a short, black, leather skirt. It needed to be short enough that someone whose eye was at the same level as the hem of the skirt could see her pussy lips. No panties, no bra. She was to give herself a douche, and an enema. She was to shave her pussy and ass clean of all hair. She was to dip a medium, stainless steel butt plug in vaseline and work it into her ass. She was to wear a white cashmere sweater and nothing else, I wanted those tits swinging. We talked a bit about the job description. I pointed her to a couple of websites, and told her to study up.

Now she was here. I walked up to her and reached under the front of her skirt and slipped the middle finger of my right hand between her lips and into her pussy. It was sopping wet already. I felt the butt plug, securely in place right where it should have been. I pulled my finger from her pussy and told her to strip. I stepped back to look at her body. She was 45 now, and overweight, no, she was fat. Her make-up was a little dark and heavy; the Goth girl lived. Her tits were a bit bigger with the fat, but they were sagging and didn't contrast favourably with the rolls of fat around her stomach and on her hips. Her face was chubby, the elfin good looks buried under a double chin and baggy eyes.

"Turn around."

Her ass was no longer pert, the butt plug struggling for visibility among the folds of skin. Her ass was a mass of cellulite, sheets of it stretched down her thighs. All in all, she was the very picture of a fat, old fuck-pig.

"Fuck, you have really let yourself go. Lay on your back on the table, head over the edge."

I unzipped and pulled my cock out. I walked up and stuck it in her mouth. I grabbed her tits by the nipples, and began to fuck her face while pulling her body onto my cock. The tip of my cock punched an inch or two into her throat. She gagged. I told her to make a fist with her left hand, gripping her thumb, as this would suppress the gag reflex. I then proceeded to slam my cock into her mouth again and again until I blew a load of cum deep into her throat. I held my cock as far into her as I could while it softened and eventually slid out of her mouth of its own volition.

"Bedroom, now!"

We moved into the bedroom. I motioned toward the bed, she sat down and looked up at me. She hadn't spoken a word to me yet since coming in the door.

"Face down".

I took her hands and fastened them into the cuffs that were under the pillows. Ropes ran from rings on the cuffs; I looped them loosely around her legs just above the knee. I then fastened the ankle cuffs and tightened the knee ropes. This left her with her knees apart, ass up, and unable to move her torso, her arms or her legs.

"Why aren't you fighting me? The last time I tried this you fought like mad?"

"After we broke up I started to realize that you were right. My new man is a nice guy, but he would never give me what I needed. I need to submit. I need to be restrained. I need to be hurt. I need to be forced. It is all I can think about and he doesn't understand. And I can't do it for myself. It is wrong. But I want it so bad. I am miserable."

"Do you want to talk now, or do you want to cum?"

"Cum, please."

"Are you ready to be punished for refusing my invitation to become my slave all those years ago? For removing our last chance for happiness as a family?"

"Yes" came the breathy whisper.

I had been waiting for this for a long time. I pulled off my belt and dropped my pants and stepped out of them. I positioned myself to the side and laid my belt hard across both cheeks of her ass. After ten lashes she started sobbing. At twenty, I changed my tack and shortened the belt up so it only hit one cheek. The tip of the belt, though, wrapped around the cheek and smacked her pussy lips and clit smartly. She moaned and came with a jerk, pussy juice running down her thighs and pooling in the back of her knees.

"You are a pain slut!" I had always suspected this was so, but confirmation was good.

"Ummmph. More."

I went back to smacking across her ass, flicking her pussy with a stroke every ten or so. Now she was screaming, but that really wasn't a problem as the house is half a kilometre from the nearest neighbour. She also hadn't worn any panties, so I didn't have anything handy to stuff into her mouth. I wasn't about to stop to get out the ball gag at this point. She came four times before I stopped at forty, including the first time. I slipped a finger into her pussy. She was dripping and hot. I began to work two, then three fingers into her pussy. I used a bit of vaseline on my fingers and worked in four fingers. I pulled the butt plug slowly from her ass and continued to work my fingers into her pussy. With the plug out of the way, and her extreme arousal from the whipping, I was able to work my entire hand into her sopping pussy, a first for us. I began to slowly fuck it in and out while flicking and fondling her clit with my other hand. She shuddered in her restraints and came. I started fucking her harder with my fist and really laid into her clit, pinching and pulling. She came again and again, screaming. I slowly slid my fist out of her pussy, but continued to rub her clit. I moved around between her legs and started pushing my rock hard cock into her ass. The butt plug had left her slightly stretched and very lubricated. I dipped my cock into her pussy for a bit of liquid and then was able to slide it into her tight ass all the way to the hilt. I kept rubbing her clit and she began grunting while I stroked in and out of her. I adjusted my hand and slid four fingers back into her pussy, and kept my thumb on her clit. I alternated between burying my cock to the hilt in her tight ass and burying my fingers into her juicy pussy. She came hard, shuddering, grabbing my cock with her anus and trying to squeeze cum out of me. I wasn't about to allow her that level of control, so I pulled my aching cock out of her pulsating ass.