Old Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up and went to my cabinet. I got out a slim vibrator, a butterfly, and retrieved her butt plug. I also brought the tub of cold cream. I spread a thick layer on her ass cheeks. I slid the butt plug back into her slippery, stretched asshole, inserted the vibrator into her pussy and snapped it on, and attached the butterfly harness and turned it on once I had it positioned on her clit. The harness conveniently kept the vibrator from sliding out of her abused pussy. I checked the ropes to make sure she was still restrained, smacked her ass with my hand and left the bedroom, closing the door. I grabbed a cold beer from the fridge and went up to sit and think. She had come here to see what my conditions would be for having her back. I had given a lot of thought to the answer to that question. I had determined that the position of wife wasn't available, and I didn't really need a lover. The question thus became whether I could use a subby little pain slut around the farm or not.

I finished my beer and went back into the bedroom. I undid the restraints and put her under the covers. I undressed and crawled in beside her and held her as she was still shuddering. The butterfly had kept her cumming while I was gone. I turned it off and took the harness off. The vibrator immediately slid out of her still sopping pussy. The butt plug stayed where it was, this was going to be a new feature of her life if she decided to stay once she had heard my conditions, so I saw no use in taking it out now. I licked my thumb and rubbed it against her clit. She shuddered again, but I don't think she came. She started to cry.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. That is the problem. I should not be okay after that. I should be furious. I should get dressed and run as fast as I can to get away from here, from you, but I can't. Instead I am grateful. All I want is more."

"On the table, on your back. I want to cum so I can go to bed and sleep."

"Open your mouth."

I slid my cock into her mouth and pushed it back as far as I could. I looked down and saw it bulging her neck up. I held it there and listened to her breathe through her nose. I reached up and dug three fingers of my right hand into her pussy and used this purchase to pull her body and mouth towards me. I plugged her nose. I started long, slow strokes into her mouth. They sped up as my orgasm came closer and her color moved closer to purple. She started making frantic little noises in her throat, the vibrations bringing me closer to the edge. I pulled out of her mouth and splashed cum all over her face, tits and stomach, while she took in a huge breath. I was all in, so I told her to go get cleaned up and she could come sleep with me tonight, or there was a blanket up on the couch. I went to bed. She crawled into bed a few minutes later. We slept.

The Morning After

I got up and made coffee. She was still sleeping. I set my coffee on the night stand and stood looking down at her. Her make-up was a mess of black streaks where her sweat, tears, and bodily fluids had mixed with it. The blankets were partly pulled off of her, conveniently leaving both breasts exposed. I took the binder clips out of my pocket, quickly snapping one onto her left nipple, and placed my hand across her throat. Her eyes snapped open and she tried to sit up. I applied some constriction to her throat with my hand, something I knew she was terrified of, while clipping the second clamp to the other nipple.

"Good morning. Open your mouth please."

She complied, eyes wide open and leaking tears from the pain in her nipples. I fit the ring gag securely into her mouth.

"You can go pee. Be careful drinking until you get used to the gag, it can get messy. I warn you, do not touch the nipple clamps or there will be consequences."

The beauty of a ring gag is that you get the benefit of no talking while leaving the mouth open for liquids and cock.

She made her way to the washroom and I soon heard the sounds of her peeing. She also took the opportunity to drink some water. I was sitting at the kitchen table waiting for her when she came out.

"Sit here, backwards on the chair."

I unzipped my pants and pulled out my cock. I slipped it into her mouth through the ring gag. It is a very different feeling to fuck her face with the ring gag in place. There is less lip lock, something I enjoy, but more definition where my cock slips into her throat. Her tongue continued to play its role though. I grabbed the back of her head and started bucking my hips. The tension around the head of my cock from her throat was intense, it took only a minute for me to spray a load of cum in her mouth. I slipped my cock out of her mouth and pushed her back a bit from the chair. Cum was drooling out of her mouth onto her lap. I took both nipple claps off simultaneously. If not for the gag, she would be screaming at the intensity of the pain as the blood flowed back into the nerves in her nipples. As it was she made some strange slobbering sounds and managed to get my cum all over the chair as it dribbled from her mouth. I reached over and removed the gag.

"Clean the chair with your tongue."

"No."

"Now!"

"No."

"Are you sure you want to go down this road already? Perhaps we should have the talk first." I tossed her a towel. "Get yourself some coffee. Come upstairs when you are ready to talk."

I took my coffee up to the family room and made myself comfortable on the couch. She came up ten minutes later sipping coffee. She had cleaned the make-up off her face and tied her hair back in a pony tail.

"Here is the thing. The role you are applying for requires obedience. I know that this is not something that comes to you naturally, but it is the show stopping condition. If you are not willing to obey my commands, you cannot stay. I will tolerate incompetence, but not defiance. If you are not going to obey, you can leave now."

She looked contrite. "Okay."

"So why did you say no to cleaning up the mess you made?"

"It was gross and degrading. Who would ever lick cum from a chair?"

"I will warn you now. Degradation is a very subjective thing. If you are going to stay, there will be nothing that is too degrading for you to do willingly at my command. You are not in control. Your decisions mean nothing. There will be discipline, there will be degradation, there will be pain and suffering. But there will also be tenderness and beauty. You will be cared for better than you have ever been in your life. And there will be many, many orgasms before you die."

"Here are my conditions. You will obey my commands or you will be punished. I will never put your life at risk, I will never disfigure your body. Punishment will be commensurate with the offence, the worst being defiance. Nothing goes into your body without my permission, except for water, and your butt plug. This includes food, and from the looks of you you can expect quite a few hungry days in your future if you decide to stay. The butt plug is to be in your ass at all times, you may get a new one for Christmas. You will clean yourself with an enema after every bowel movement, and give yourself a morning douche. You will keep your ass and pussy hair free and lubricated at all times. You will not have a life outside of the farm. There will be chores, but nothing too onerous. To the rest of the world you will be my ex-wife, come back to be with me. You will be prepared to take my cock into any of your holes at any time, anywhere. You will be naked at all times when we are home, you will not wear underwear ever again, even in public."

Our marriage had been a train wreck. It would devolve into tears and hate and confusion and just when it was about to fall completely apart, there would be sex. Lots and lots of hot sex. The relationship was really only ever about sex; the rest was conjured from emotion and expectations that neither of us could meet. So now I would structure the entire relationship around sex, explicitly. I would also make it clear that emotions were to have no part in it.

"The role you are applying for requires commitment. You are here for three days this time. You will get a taste for all aspects of what you can expect. If you wish to move forward, a three month, full-time trial is the next step, but only after at least a month for reflection. At the end of the three months, you must decide. If you decide to stay, it is forever. If you decide to leave, it is forever. Is this clear?"

"Yes."

"Do you have anything to say?"

"I am afraid of being degraded and loving it. I am afraid you won't love me if I give in to being a slut."

"Listen closely." I grabbed her chin and looked into her eyes. "I don't love you. You are a fat, old, worthless piece of fuck-meat. You are an autonomous flesh-light, a toy, your holes are designed for filling with cock and cum with only one purpose. My amusement and satisfaction. Clear?"

"Yes, but..."

"No buts. This is a master/slave relationship. There is no love. Perhaps we can achieve fondness after a few years, like a farmer has for a favourite cow, but once into this role, romantic love like you are thinking about will be forever beyond your reach."

"Okay." Sniffles. Tears again.

"As for degradation, I am not here to degrade you, I am here to help you accept your need for degradation."

"I need degradation?"

"You sound unconvinced. I will show you just how degrading it can get and how badly you need it. How are your feet?"

"My feet?"

"You have only had three inch heels to wear since you came here. You've covered a fair bit of ground in bare feet."

"Fine."

"Good. Finish up, we're going for a walk."

We walked up the hill to the top of the fire road, about three miles. It took us while to get there, her feet were pretty tender. They would toughen up, but until then she was careful with where she put her feet, which took time. Just up the ridge from where the road cut down into the next valley, was a viewpoint. A bit back in the forest from the viewpoint was a picnic table.

"Lay the top half of your body here, on your back, and stretch out your arms, legs spread."

I tied her lying on her back across the table, her feet on the seat with her legs spread wide, her upper body flat on the tabletop with her head just over the far edge. In the distance we could hear motorcycles. It sounded like six or seven of them, and they were getting closer. I pulled her butt plug out and poured a bit of lube into her ass from the bottle in my pocket.

"What is happening?"

"A few of my friends agreed to drop by to help me out."

"Help you out with what?"

"Help me out with training my slut. If you come back, you will be seeing more of them."

A couple of years ago I made friends with a young man who was helping out at the community garden. He was good people, so were his friends. They had been over several times as a group to unwind and party a bit. I had called him up and made the arrangements once I heard she was coming.

The group pulled up, twelve in all. They got off their bikes and took off visors and helmets and such.

"This the train station?"

"This is it. Simple rules. Ass, pussy or mouth, your choice. Everybody gets to go three times if you can. The line forms here."

I was the first in line. I worked my finger into her ass, then upgraded to a thumb.

"Are you ready for this? What are you going to do with all that cum?"

"Eat it. I'm starving."

"Get used to it. You need to lose about 80 pounds, and that isn't going to happen with you eating like a pig. And the walk up here will become very familiar, as you will be required to make it every day once your chores are done."

I pulled my thumb out of her ass, inserted my cock and began to pound her like there was no tomorrow. It only took a minute for me to come, but I must have hit her with fifty strokes. Then the lines formed, one on each side of the table and the crew started in on her. Her ass was popular, but it was her mouth that was getting the action. The third guy in line had a monster cock. He pushed into her throat. You could see the head of his cock progress down her neck almost to her collarbone. She couldn't breathe at all when he was in her that far, but he could see that. He had lived with that cock all his life, after all. He fucked her throat with long, full strokes, faster and faster. When he came, he pushed deep into her and pumped until he was done. She gasped when he pulled out and came because of action at the other end of her body. The first guy in her pussy had blown a load, but had also rubbed her clit hard enough to bring her off. It took less than an hour, but by the end she had taken thirty five loads of cum, seventeen in her mouth, twelve in her ass and six in her pussy. Two of the guys had been unable to muster a third try. She came eight times, mainly due to considerate men rubbing her clit while they fucked her ass.

I untied her and stood her up. Cum ran down her legs from her pussy. She scooped some up with her fingers and put it in her mouth. I pushed my finger into her ass and more ran out around my finger. I inserted her butt plug. It was loose in her stretched hole and cum oozed out around it to drip to the ground. I stuck my fingers in her mouth, she sucked them clean.

"Ready to ride?"

My buddy put her on his bike, behind him. She was still naked, and her pussy and ass were still leaking a bit. She told me the ride down was interesting, as her ass kept sliding around on the seat. We stopped at the bottom of the hill by my driveway. She stepped off my buddy's bike, he did as well.

"Clean that seat, and get the cum off his ass."

She licked the wet spot at the back of his leathers clean, then went to work on the seat. I thanked everyone for coming out (chuckles) and told them that Gayle might become a regular thing around here in the near future. They pulled out and we walked down the driveway back to the house.

We went into the kitchen. "Squat here." I grabbed a two cup measuring cup and positioned it under her asshole. I removed her butt plug.

"Shit out that cum."

She strained a bit and about a cup came splashing out. "More." She pushed another half-cup. I could see her anus clenching as a last few squirts came out.

"Good." I stuck her butt plug back in and handed her the cup.

"Drink it while it is still warm."

"I won't."

I slapped her. "Open your mouth." She saw the ring gag in my hand. She opened it. I gagged her. I then carefully poured the cum into her mouth, holding her nose shut and pulling her head back with her pony tail. She glubbed and glugged, but got some of it down. Much of it was slobbered down her front and pooled on the chair. I still had 3/4 of a cup. I put it in the fridge. When she had stopped slurping, I took the gag off.

"Clean the chair with your tongue."

"Yes." She grabbed the towel on the table and wiped the tears and cum from her face. I grabbed her pony-tail and yanked it up hard so she could see my face. "Yes what, slut?"

"Yes, master."

She then got onto her knees on the floor and began licking up the puddle of cum off the chair while looking at me. She finished cleaning the chair. I pulled my cock out of my pants and kneeled on the floor behind her. I plunged it into her pussy twice and pulled out, dripping more cum on the floor. I stood and moved in front of her.

"Clean it."

She took my slowly swelling cock deep into her mouth and licked my balls with her tongue. She licked the shaft from bottom to tip, up and down and all around. I pulled out of her, and went back to her pussy to get more cum on my cock. I gave her three strokes with my now rock hard cock. She was rubbing her clit hard, and came, squirting all over my cock, crotch, and my pants, which were still around my ankles. I stepped out of them as I pulled my cock out of her with effort and came around to put it back in her mouth. She cleaned me vigorously; I put two fingers into each side of her mouth and pulled her cheeks apart. I started slamming into her, the tip of my cock making little popping sounds as it slid into and out of her throat. This was intense, and I felt a huge orgasm coming. I pulled out of her mouth at the last minute and placed the tip of my cock against her right nostril. I came hard. Cum sprayed out of her other nostril, she gagged, cum dribbled out of her mouth as she coughed. I pulled back and finished cumming on her face and in her hair. She hung her head, and cum dribbled out of her mouth and nose and gobs of it slid down her hair to drip and pool on the floor.

"You have become very good with your mouth. When did that change?"

"My man likes it. It was the only thing he let me do that wasn't straight sex."

"Clean the floor with your tongue."

She got down to the floor and lapped up the mixture of cum and pussy juice.

"Sit. Let's talk about more conditions."

She sat on the chair; it was still damp from her saliva and a bit of cum still leaked from her pussy. My cum dripped from her face down her torso. She began licking her lips and rubbing the cum into her tits, making her nipples hard.

"There will be unpleasant things that you will be asked to do. Some will be degrading at first, but you may find them enjoyable in the future. Remember, nothing I choose to do to you will be disfiguring, and your health will never be put at risk. You must choose to submit. I will not force you. You must trust that I will do nothing to permanently harm my slave. You will receive regular testing for STDs, you will never use a condom with anyone."

"I understand."

"Time for a shower. Bend over."

I bent her at the waist and dipped my cock into her sloppy pussy. "Clean it."

She turned and inhaled my cock. I could now push freely into her throat. I noticed she no longer needed the clenched fist to keep from gagging. I let her work. I slid it out, as there was no way I would be cumming.

"Get in the shower. Make sure you look after your pussy and ass. Douche, enema, and lube when you get out."

She came out of the shower, damp and somewhat drippy, as I had neglected to leave her a towel.

"Sit." I pointed to her chair. Her butt plug clicked on the back of the chair.

"It will take some getting used to, won't it."

"Yes. Must I wear it all the time?"

"Yes, all the time. It is a constant reminder of your status. Now go get dressed, we have an appointment in town."

Benefits

That afternoon, I took her into the city. She wore her skirt and sweater to lunch as they were the only clothes she had. When I had told her that these clothes were all she was allowed to wear to see me, she took it literally. She wore them on the plane out, giving the salesman riding beside her something to think about. We walked into a tap room in the financial district just after the lunch rush was over. We got a booth at the back of the room, far from the front door, the bar and the kitchen. We sat on the same side, with her in the aisle seat. The waiter came to take our order. She made sure to give him a good look at her pussy as she crossed and uncrossed her legs. He took the order, uncomfortable with his swelling crotch, and left to get our drinks.

"When he comes back, give him this." I passed her a note that said "I want to suck your cock. Meet me in the public men's room in exactly five minutes."

She read it.

"Okay"

The smell of pussy permeated the air as she gushed at the thought.

The waiter came back with the drinks. She passed him the note and winked while I was clearly looking the other way. The waiter left, eyeing us curiously.

"Bonus points if you can fuck him too. You have twenty minutes."

She got up when it was time and went into the men's room. My account of what happened in the men's room comes from our conversation over food and drinks afterward. The room was empty, so she went into the first stall and put the seat down. The waiter came in right after her and started to ask her a question. She put her finger on his lips and sat on the toilet. She undid his pants and pulled them down with his underwear. His cock was a monster, eight inches long and three thick, already fully erect. She whimpered, she badly wanted that in her pussy and was worried a blow job would choke her. She stood and turned around, flipping up her skirt.