Old Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me. I will suck you clean after."

The waiter grabbed her hips and started working his monster cock into her pussy. She squirmed, wriggled and pushed back. He got in about halfway before he pulled back and began long, slow strokes. By the time she was approaching her first orgasm, he had impaled her with the full length of his cock. They came together, her for the third time, both doing their best to suppress the noise. As soon as he slid out of her pussy, she turned and sat on the toilet seat again and took his cock into her mouth. It was easy to clean, as it was rapidly shrinking. She put his cock back in his pants, zipped him up and patted him on the ass as he left the stall. She blotted up the cum that had dripped from her pussy onto the seat and came back out to the table, cum dripping down the insides of her thighs.

"Bonus points."

"Good girl."

After the meal, we both went to the men's room. I took her into the same stall and pulled out her butt plug. I slipped my cock into her slimy pussy, then stuck it into her ass. I fucked her hard until I came. Once my cock was out, I slid the butt plug back in and stepped back.

"Do I get to cum?"

"No. Remember, you are an object for my satisfaction. If you can train yourself to come when I fuck your ass or your mouth, great. But I am not going to place your sexual satisfaction anywhere on my radar. Now clean me so we can go."

She was already very good at making sure she gave herself an enema after every bowel movement before she re-lubed and reinserted the butt plug, so she didn't hesitate at all to suck my cock clean.

"Let's go."

We went to her appointment at the day spa, only ten minutes late. Manicure, pedicure, facial, laser for her hairy pussy and ass, full body massage, hair; the works. She still only had her black skirt and her white sweater; luckily they were both still unstained. She was still wearing her butt plug. I would let her explain that to the estheticians. I told her I would be in the pub across the street after 5pm, paid her bill and left. I had a few errands to run, and the girl at the front assured me that she wouldn't be out until then. I ran my errands, and arrived at the pub ten minutes late. She was standing at the bar, talking to the bartender, and as I climbed the two steps up from the parking lot, I got a clear glimpse of her pussy lips under her skirt. Good girl. I walked up behind her and put my hand flat on her tail-bone, pressing into the butt plug a bit with the tips of my fingers. She looked and smelled good for a sloppy, fat fuck-pig.

"Hi. I feel like a drink and game of pool."

We took our drinks and walked into the pool area in the back. It was separated from the front of the bar where there were a few people sitting by a low wall with plastic plants on top. There were two guys playing at one of the tables, the other was free. I fed the table a five dollar bill and the balls dropped. I sent her for two cues while I racked the balls.

"You can break."

She placed the front of her cue on her left hand and leaned in to shoot. One foot left the floor and her skirt rode up a couple of inches. Both players at the table beside us got a good look at her pussy and the butt plug. She flushed at their attention and blew the shot. I stepped in and took my shot, sinking two solid balls. I sunk a third, then missed. She stepped up and sank four in row. Every shot saw her contorting to try to keep both feet on the floor, and her skirt down far enough to leave something to the imagination. Her last shot was a stretch. She straddled the table and had to raise one foot almost as high as it. This left her pussy fully exposed to the other table, both players were now sporting obvious hard ons.

"Kneel between the tables and open your mouth."

She knelt down, I scooched her back a bit so the back of her head rested against the side of our table. I looked at one of the guys and motioned with my eyes. He unzipped and laid his cock out. It was about the size of mine. He pushed into her mouth and let her do the work. Near the end for him, he grabbed her hair and pumped three or four times before he dumped his load down her throat. I had her turn around and grab the table, kicking her legs apart, having her pretend to make a shot in case someone looked over the divider. I motioned for the other guy to step in behind her. He unzipped another average sized cock and pushed into her dripping pussy. He made no bones about grabbing her hips and grunting his way to an orgasm. He pulled out. I whipped her around and she cleaned his cock with her mouth, tucked it into his pants, and zipped him up. I glanced at the men's room, and motioned both of them to come with us. There was no one in the room. I got the first guy to unzip and sit on the seat of a toilet. I positioned her straddling him as she slipped his cock into her pussy. I pulled out her butt plug and got the second guy to work his rapidly stiffening cock into her ass. I stepped to the side, turned her head and slid my cock into her mouth. All three of us started going at her. The guy in her ass came first. The guy in her pussy and I went off at about the same time. She squirmed, wiggled, gyrated and ground her clit to four orgasms herself. She took my entire load in her mouth, gulping and licking to make sure no cum landed on her sweater. She stood up and cum dribbled down both legs, leaking mainly from her pussy due to the three loads of cum it had taken recently. I slid the butt plug back in and thanked the men for their assistance with my slut. We left the men's room, finished our drinks and went out to the car to drive home.

"Do you feel degraded? You just fucked three men at once in the men's room of a bar, pleasuring them all and receiving five loads of cum."

She ran her hands across her rock hard nipples and said "I feel great." She flashed her tits at me with a saucy smile.

"Out of the car, now."

We got out. I pulled her towards me, causing her to stumble and forced her to her knees.

"You will be punished when we get home for not giving the waiter a blow job as instructed. And you will be reminded of your place right now. Open your mouth."

She opened her mouth and looked up at me, questioning. The parking lot was dark, and we were on the opposite side of the car from the nearest street-light. I pulled out my cock and stepped towards her. "Drink it. Every drop." I took aim and started pissing in her mouth. She caught the first part of the stream, then coughed and moved. My warm piss splashed on her chin and ran down her neck, soaking her sweater. I got the stream back in her mouth and she swallowed gamely twice before closing her mouth and eyes and taking the rest of my piss on her forehead and in her hair. The piss streamed down her body, her sweater now a stained, stinking mess. I grabbed her hair and slammed her back against the car. I took her chin and forced her to look into my eyes.

"You will swallow every drop next time. No excuses. Practice. Use a squeeze bottle until you can do it."

I slapped her, hard.

"Get in the car. I am disgusted with you for getting piss on your sweater."

We drove home in silence. Halfway there I glanced over and noticed her eyes were closed, tears were running down her face, and she was fondling her clit with her right hand while pushing two fingers into her pussy with her left. I reached over and grabbed a nipple and twisted it hard. She jerked, her eyes opened and she came hard, bucking and spraying pussy juice on her hand and onto the seat of the car. I have never seen anything hotter than that in my life.

"What a slut you are. You were just pissed on, and slapped, and you are busy turning that into sexual satisfaction."

Tears ran down her face. "Fuck, I love this. I don't want it to stop. I want you to hurt me, use me, fuck me, piss on me and treat me like the slut I am."

"You need to learn to control yourself. From now on you are not allowed to make yourself cum. If I catch you masturbating, or fondling yourself, you will be punished."

She looked at me with shining eyes, then looked down to her hand which was still unconsciously working in her pussy. She pulled the three fingers out with a sucking sound and stuck them in her mouth. She rubbed the remaining pussy juice onto her sweater.

"Yes."

I slapped her.

"Yes, master."

When we got home, I told her to go have a shower. I put her sweater in a tub of warm water to soak. While she showered, I washed it by hand and blocked it out on a towel in the spare room to dry. I wiped the cum and piss off her skirt with a damp cloth. Leather is great for that. She came out of the shower, scrubbed bright pink.

Punishment

I lit a joint, inhaled and passed it to her. She took a small toke, coughed, and passed it back. I went over to the liquor cabinet and got the bottle of Fireball out. I brought two shots glasses with me and set them on the table. I passed the joint again.

"Are you still "allergic" to whiskey?"

"Yes. No. I don't know."

"Let's find out." I poured us both a shot of the Fireball.

We sat and drank for a couple of hours. There was very little conversation, mainly inanity about our kids. We finished the bottle. I went and got another one, cracked it and poured. I stopped drinking, but poured her a few more. She was on the edge of being drunk. At this stage she had been known to get get mean and combative. That was exactly what I was looking for.

"Come with me. I need to piss."

I led her out the kitchen door. We walked down to the orchard.

"On your knees, open your mouth."

She opened it.

"Let your mouth fill and swallow with your mouth open so more piss can come in. With practice you can swallow it all and not spill a drop."

I pulled my cock out and started pissing into her mouth. I try to cut slack for people until they get the swing of things, but she was pathetic. She got one mouthful down and then just let it flow out of her mouth and all over her from there. Good thing she was naked. I took her up to the pond and handed her a bucket so she could rinse off. We went back to the house.

"You won't have to catch every piss I make. But you will be expected to learn how to take a piss."

"Why? It is awful."

"To remind you of your place. To remind you that you will refuse me nothing. To remind you that you are a fat fuckpig, deserving of being pissed on and in. If you stay, we will work you back down to the hundred pounds you were when we met, at which point I will schedule you for breast augmentation surgery. You will be a true D cup, I think. Your tits were always a great feature, but the years have not been kind to them. If you can keep the weight off, we can also talk about plastic surgery for your ass and thighs. Go out to the shop. Sit on the bench and wait for me. Don't touch anything."

I let her go out by herself, watching until she turned on the light and closed the door. I went into the bedroom to gather a few things. Most of what I needed was already out there. I grabbed the bag of binder clips, some lubricant, and the big vibrators. I had one that was nine inches long and two inches across that vibrated, as well as the traditional Hitachi ball vibrator. I grabbed the custom harness that went with them and headed out to the shop.

"Stand up, it is time for your punishment. Do you know what you did wrong?"

"Yes master. I didn't give the waiter a blow job as instructed."

"Was it because you couldn't? Or did you just not feel like complying?"

"I was afraid..."

"I don't want excuses. Were you incapable of complying? Did you not know how to suck his cock?"

"No."

I slapped her.

"No, master."

"Then you have defied my will. You will be punished. Stand on the bench."

She stood on it. I stepped up on a step stool and fastened her wrists into the cuffs. I fastened the ball gag in her mouth. I stepped down and fastened her ankles into another set of cuffs. I stepped over to the wall and pulled the ropes tight and tied them off once she was where I wanted her. The restraints pulled her arms and legs apart, leaving her spreadeagled in mid air. I removed the bench and pulled out the bag of binder clips. I fastened one to each nipple. She whimpered, but couldn't really say anything with the gag in her mouth. I fastened one to each pussy lip. She tried to scream and a tear fell down her cheek. I removed her butt plug. I took the tube of KY and pushed the tip into her ass and squeezed, delivering a generous amount of lubricant. I took an equal amount and slathered it on the vibrator, top to bottom.

"This is going in your ass."

Her eyes got real big.

"Don't worry, we'll take the time to do it right. It won't hurt, much."

I placed the tip inside her asshole and began to slowly work it in and out. It took fifteen minutes, and she looked like she very much wanted to cum, but there simply wasn't enough stimulation. The vibrator was now firmly embedded in her ass. I turned it on. Her eyes got real big again. I took the harness and belted it onto her. I clipped the snap that held the vibrator in and placed the ball of the big Hitachi on her clit. I snapped it into place and checked to make sure that both vibrators were secure.

"I am going to leave you here for a while. I want you to think about your transgressions. I want you to think about your punishment, which is still at least an hour away. I want you to think about tomorrow, when you will be back on the plane in your miniskirt and your sweater, heading home to your man. I want you to think about what you want to do."

I unclipped the binder clamps from her nipples and pussy lips. She writhed in agony as the blood flowing in restored the nerves in the tender flesh. I snapped on the ball vibrator, turned off the light and left the shop.

Two hours like this can seem like two days, I am sure. A sadist would place the ankle ties in the wall below the ankles, requiring all of the person's weight be put on their shoulders, something that can build into an intensely painful situation. It can also lead to permanent damage. My ties were above her ankles, allowing her to shift her weight. Assuming she had enough presence of mind to do so, that is. I entered the shop and snapped on the light. She looked at me like a trapped animal, which, of course, she was. I walked over to turn off the vibrators and remove them. She had a sheen of pussy juice drying in rivulets down her leg. I took the ball vibrator away from her clit. As soon as I removed the harness, the vibrator fell out of her ass onto the hay on the floor. I put the binder clamps back on her nipples and removed the ball gag. I lubed her butt plug with vaseline and reinserted it.

"Did you have time to think about things?"

She nodded.

"Here is some water." I held a water bottle up to her lips. She sucked greedily. "Easy, there is no bathroom out here and you will be up there for a while yet."

"Fuck. I counted twelve orgasms, but I think I passed out for a while." She took another drink. "I can't cum any more."

"Wanna bet?"

Her eyes got real big. I know, I know, this is the third time I have used this description, but it perfectly describes her expression. I picked up the ping pong paddle.

"Defiance and non-compliance are the very worst things you can do to earn punishment. In this case it was relatively serious. You refused to comply with an order involving another person. That cannot be tolerated and the punishment will guarantee that you learn from the experience. You will receive 50 strokes on each butt cheek, starting right now."

This wasn't like the other times I had whipped and spanked her. This was real punishment. I leaned into the first ten, five on each butt cheek. At forty two she started to make this choked off little squeak with each stroke, like as if you had just stepped on a chipmunk. At seventy, as her ass cheeks were now a blazing red, she started grunting repetitively. At ninety one she made an "unnngh" sound and came, shaking uncontrollably in her restraints, her hips bucking, seeking cock, or fingers, or something to stimulate her for a full minute. By one hundred she was barely conscious. I pulled the nipple clamps off, stretching her nipples and breasts mercilessly. She bucked and came and slid into unconsciousness. I rubbed cold cream into her ass cheeks, removed the binder clips from her nipples, causing her to spasm and cum again, turned off the light and left the room.

The motion detector triggered a light and chime on my computer an hour later, letting me know that something was moving in the shop. I went out, opened the door and turned on the light. She had pissed herself, but was still mainly unconscious. I had warned her. I swept the piss soaked hay into a pile and brought the bench back. I lowered her gently, then tied off again. I helped her sleepily put one foot on the bench, then the other. I took off the ankle cuffs. I removed her wrist cuffs, allowing her to grab me around the neck. I lowered her to the pile of hay on the floor and helped her lay down on it. I fastened a steel ankle cuff to her ankle and put a horse blanket over her. I set the water bottle where she could see it when she woke up, turned off the light and went in to bed.

Ending

The motion detector went off just after 7am. I made coffee, giving her a half-hour to ponder no one coming for her. Then I went out to get her. She was sitting on the bench drinking water when I came in. I unlocked the ankle cuff and took it off.

"Good morning slut."

"Good morning master."

"Breakfast is ready."

We went into the house. I was having two eggs, basted, with toast and butter. She was having a small bowl of yoghurt and an apple.

"Come out to the shop when you are finished."

I finished my coffee and went out to the shop. I spread some more hay on the concrete floor to make clean-up easier later and positioned the adjustable bench in the middle of the room. I estimated the height required and waited. She came in about ten minutes later.

"On your hands and knees over the bench. Let the pads support your shoulders and your pelvis."

She got into position and I fastened the restraints. The height of the bench was perfect. Her holes were all at the correct height for me to enter her without effort. She was tied tightly to the bench, she couldn't move at all, except for her wrists, ankles, fingers and toes, and her head and neck. I removed her butt plug and inserted the stainless steel hook. I fastened a leather hood over her eyes and tied the hook to it. This held her head up far enough to be mildly uncomfortable.

I heard the car pull into the driveway. A door slammed, then another.

"Who's here?"

"Friends."

A beautiful, petite red head and a big bear of a man came into the shop. Jill and Ben had been briefed already; them not saying a word was part of the scene. Jill dropped to her knees behind Gayle's pussy, and started to give little licks with her tongue on her clit. Ben pulled out his cock, a solid seven incher, and walked around to Gayle's mouth and pressed the tip to her lips. I stayed across the room and got the cameras positioned.

"Today is for you. The tongue at your pussy is Jill, the cock at your lips is Ben. Your fantasy is happening now."

She moaned, and her pussy flushed with fluid. Jill lapped at it like a cat with a bowl of cream. Jill's hands were small, she had no trouble getting three fingers into Gayle's sopping pussy. She started working on getting the rest of her hand in. Ben grabbed the rings on the side of the hood and slid his cock into Gayle's open mouth. He pushed with a grunt into her throat and began to work his cock slowly in and out. I came around and removed the rope and the hook from her ass. I replaced it with my cock and began a long slow stroking motion. Jill had got her entire hand into Gayle's pussy, and was busy fisting her while sucking and nibbling her clit. Gayle started to squirm. Strange noises came from her throat. The stimulation from Jill's fist was going to make me come soon. I pulled out. So did Ben. Jill toook her cue and pulled her hand out of Gayle's pussy.