Old Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Was that good for you, Gayle?"

"Ohhh, put them back, fuck, I need to come."

I smacked her ass with my hand.

"Patience."

I untied her from the bench. I removed the hood. I pushed her to her knees and sat her with her back to the wall where she could see everything that was happening. Jill had taken her place on the bench.

"My cock is smaller, so I will take her first. Ben will finish her."

I removed Jill's butt plug. I met Ben and Jill by responding to a swinger's ad. They were looking for another cock to make some of Jill's fantasies come true, and found mine acceptable. The scene they were helping me with today had been carefully scripted, so when Jill's butt plug came out lightly covered in shit, I wasn't surprised. Gayle was watching with rapt attention as I inserted my cock into Jill's tight asshole. Jill was skilled. She pulsed her anus around my cock as I stroked into her. The runny shit in her anal canal provided enough lubrication for me to sink my cock into her. I fucked her hard, grabbing her hips and losing myself in the pulsing. I came, spraying a solid load of cum into her. I waited for my cock to soften a bit, then slowly pulled it out. Ben was ready with his bigger cock. He moved in and pushed it into his wife's hole and suddenly started slamming her. She was digging at her clit and came twice before the big man blew his load in her. He stepped back, putting Jill's butt plug back into place.

I walked over to Gayle.

"Clean me."

She looked at me with horrified fascination on her face.

"Come on, get busy. If you want us to get back to your fantasy, we need to be clean. Now clean me."

"I can't. That is just gross."

"You can't? Or you won't? Think carefully about your answer." I could see her memory of last night at work on her face.

She opened her mouth. I slid my shit smeared cock into her and waited. Her tongue lost its paralysis. She was rubbing her clit with her right hand and pinching a nipple with her left. I obliged her by pinching her other nipple. She opened her eyes wide, staring up at me as she came. My cock slid out of her mouth, and I backed away. Ben slid his semi-soft shit stick between her lips. I could tell that he had waited long enough to start hardening again. He was soon clean, and I moved Gayle back to the bench.

"Restraints?"

She looked at me. She nodded. I tied her tightly to the bench. Ben put his now rigid cock back in her mouth. I slid my rapidly hardening member into her tight ass and waited for Jill to get her fist back into play. Ben and I both took it slowly, it would be a while before either of us came again, I thought, so we didn't want to wear her out too soon. Jill on the other hand was merciless. She sucked and licked and nibbled and fucked her fist in and out of Gayle's pussy. Gayle came twice in quick succession, arching her back and squeezing my cock. I have no idea what she did to Ben's cock, but suddenly he was buried in her throat, roaring as he came. She almost passed out before he slid his still hard cock out of her throat. Now it was just me and Jill. Gayle's head hung down, cum dripping from her slack lips. She stiffened, cumming again on Jill's fist. I pulled out of her ass. There was no way I could cum now, I needed more time. Jill slid her hand out and stood up. Gayle was almost insensate. I helped her off the bench.

"Sit. Here is some water."

She took a drink and looked up at the three of us standing above her. She looked down.

"Thank-you."

"You are welcome. You need to clean Jill. Then they will be on their way."

She looked at me, quizzically.

"Lay down, flat on your back."

She complied, laying on the pile of pissy hay she had slept in last night. Jill came over and squatted over her face and slipped one hand into Gayle's pussy while flicking her clit with the other.

"Open your mouth."

She hesitated, then opened her mouth. I nodded at Ben. He leaned down and pulled Jill's buttplug out. A little bit of runny smegma dripped onto Gayle's lips and nose.

"Clean her. With your tongue."

Gayle licked at Jill's anus tentatively.

"Push it in."

Gayle's tongue pushed into Jill. More smegma dribbled out of her ass.

"Open your mouth."

Jill lowered her ass a bit closer to Gayle's face and shit out a half-cup of shitty cum into her mouth.

"Clean her."

Gayle was having trouble complying. She was bucking, and jerking, cumming on Jill's hand, even as she desperately gulped back the smegma. Her tongue snaked into Jill's hole, pulling more out of her ass. Jill pushed once more and splashed another half-cup on Gayle's face and into her mouth. Gayle came, thrashing in the hay, her tongue pinned to Jill's hole. She went limp, her tongue licking the last bits from Jill's puckered ass. I positioned Jill's butt plug at Gayle's lips.

"Open."

She let me slide it into her mouth. She cleaned it with her tongue. I slid it out and put it back in Jill's ass.

"Good girl." I handed her a towel. "Wipe your face."

"Go inside and sit at your chair. Wait for me. Don't touch anything."

She left the room. I thanked Ben and Jill and let them know we might be seeing more of Gayle in the future. They left.

I came in and made lunch. I made her three carrot sticks with ranch dip, two crackers, and a glass of water, and made myself a roast beef sandwich and cracked a beer.

"Is this lunch? Can't I have more?"

"No, you can't have more, and yes, this is lunch."

She looked unhappy, but quickly ate the carrots and crackers and finished by licking the dip out of its small bowl.

I looked at the clock. It was 10:45. "Early lunch today, you need to be on the road by noon to make the check-in for your flight."

"I want to stay."

"You can't. Time for reflection is required. You will need a month for the enormity of what you are asking to sink in. You will also need time to dump your relationship and pack up your life if you do decide to come back."

"Can I talk to you while I am gone?"

"No. No contact until you are back on this doorstep thirty days from now, if you decide to come. I need to work on my novel, and can't have your drama distracting me. Bring only what you cannot possibly live without, everything else stays in storage until you make your final decision after the ninety days are up."

"Now go have a shower. Clean yourself and come out and get dressed."

She put her skirt and sweater on, and I watched as she laced up her heels.

"Here." I snapped a tasteful black collar onto her neck. It was an ingenious design. I had the only key. It had a small ring for a leash, but otherwise was a featureless black metal ring, a tiny keyhole the only blemish. She could turn it so the ring and keyhole were at the back and wear it as a choker.

"If you decide to not come back, I will mail you the key."

"I don't want to go."

"You must. But first, your parting gift. Get on the bed, ass up, head down."

I clipped the binder clamps to her nipples and slid the butt plug out of her asshole and slid in my cock. She was clean and freshly lubed, so the friction was minimal. I fucked her ass slowly, relishing the feel as she clenched my cock with her anus. We fucked like that for twenty minutes. I would slow down, she would clench harder. I would speed up and she would clench harder. I finally started slamming into her, five, ten, fifteen strokes. Just before I started to cum, I took the nipple clamps off simultaneously and quickly moved my hand to her clit, savagely pinching and pulling it. She bucked and jerked and squirted my legs and the bed while I filled her ass with cum. I pulled out of her. "Stay here." I got up and went and grabbed the measuring cup full of cum I had put in the fridge the other day. I had warmed it in some hot water earlier and returned to the room with it and a funnel. I inserted the funnel in her ass and poured the cum in. When it was all in, I inserted her butt plug. I grabbed her chin and turned her head to look at me.

"That is a snack for the plane. You are to refuse the meal. Ask for a glass of water, and take the cup with you to the lavatory. Shit the cum out into the cup, put your butt plug back in and return to your seat with the cup. Drink the cum in full view of everyone."

"Fuck, I think I just came thinking about that. I can hardly wait."

"If you darken that door thirty days from now, there will be three months of full time experiences like that waiting for you, including several dozen things we haven't tried yet. If I do not see you by noon on the thirteenth, there will be no second chance."

"May I kiss you, master?"

"Go brush your teeth first. Your breath smells like cum."

I let her kiss me when she came back, no mouth, no tongue. A dry kiss on the lips, like you would give to a cousin.

"Now drive carefully, and think hard about what you are going to do."

I watched her walk down the driveway to where she had parked the rental car. Then I went back to my writing.