Old Dog / New Tricks

Story Info
An old swinger tries something new.
1k words
4.26
12.5k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met Mat and Linsay at a house party. "Lookey-Loos," warned our friend Denise. They were sort of clinging to each other, a little scared, a little excited off in a corner. They were too young for the crowd. She couldn't have been thirty. Most of the people milling about the swinger house party were over forty, some were in their fifties.

Linda had been in the back bedroom enjoying herself. I was just hanging out. I was trying to avoid getting pulled into a room by Cindy. Although No means no, some women think that rule only applies to men.

"First time?" I asked them.

"Can you tell?"

We talked for a while, the three of us. Mostly we talked about normal cocktail party stuff. Work, kids, stuff like that. Occasionally we talked about sex. She had threesome fantasies. They were intimidated by the thought of taking the first step.

"It's not like we are prude or anything. I mean, we are sort of into some wild stuff. This is just our first time at something like this..." she said.

"Well, that sounds promising. What is your thing? What is your little kink?" I asked feeling like she was wanting to tell me.

"Uh... Everything!" she said. She whispered it but her excitement was obvious.

"Have you been watched before. Just, you know... the two of you putting on a show. That was what got us started." I said.

"Really? We wouldn't like, get mauled?"

"No means no." I said.

"Would you like that?" Matt asked his wife.

"Fuck yeah!" she purred.

I led them to the back of the house, there was a room that had been used but was, at the time, empty.

I sat on the bed beside her, keeping a safe distance. I told her how gorgeous she was. I was forward but not completely over the top. Her husband undressed her. He took off her pants. I watched her suck him. He grew hard. He mounted her.

A few people poked their heads in.

"Can we join in?" asked a woman. It was Cindy. At least she had asked.

I felt almost fatherly as I warned my dirty old friends that watching was okay but that they were newbies, the point was to put on a show.

Matt and Lindsy changed positions. He took her from behind. She held herself up on extended arms. I watched her tits and the sort of painful happy expression on her face.

Then she opened her eyes. She locked them on mine.

"Is it hot?" she grunted as her husband fucked her.

"You are incredible."

"Are you hard?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Show me."

Cindy was right there. She took it upon herself to get my clothes off. I lost two buttons on one of my favorite shirts to her enthusiasm.

They kept fucking. Cindy stroked my cock and chattered away. "Look at that boy go! Fuck, he is the energizer bunny!" I had to admit, they had been fucking a long time.

"You want his dick, don't you baby?" Matt asked, the first sound he had made in forever.

"Please, Daddy?"

"Suck it, baby," he said.

I stood at the edge of the bed. I gave her my cock.

Fuck it was good.

After a while she switched positions onto her back. She rolled her head backwards off the end of the bed. He just kept fucking, she just kept sucking me.

Cindy had led the audience out of the room, pouting. It was just the three of us.

"Are you going to come for me?" she asked.

I replied by growling. I had been holding off. I let myself give in to the moment. It didn't take long.

She moaned as I started to come. She gagged on my dick and my come but gripped my ass to hold my dick in her mouth.

Eventually, I had to pull away.

You don't see snowballs - cum kisses - not between men and women at these things. When they were done with it I mentioned it. "Oh," she said. "I didn't know."

"Just a heads up." The three of us were on the bed together, she was sort of draped over her husband and me.

"No bi stuff. Got it."

"Depends on the party."

"I told you we were freaks," she said.

"Aren't we all."

She leaned forward and licked my balls. I groaned.

"It didn't bother you, did it?" she asked. Then she sucked both my balls and my half erect cock into her mouth. I groaned again.

She let me free with a pop.

"No means no, always wear a rubber, no bi-guy stuff. Otherwise, it is pretty much wide open.

"We didn't wear a rubber," he mumbled.

"If you play with others... you probably should," I said, trying not to sound like a sex Nazi.

"That sucks. I like feeling the cum inside me." she purred. She was licking my dick hard again.

"You need to stop that," I said quietly. It only encouraged her.

"You don't mind that my cunt is all full of cum, do you?" she cooed. She was killing me.

"No," I groaned. "I don't mind anything while you do that."

"Come here... lie down," she said. She put me on my back and then moved cat-like on top of me until she had her salty just fucked pussy over my face and my cock in her mouth.

I would never tell anyone about the next twenty minutes. To this day it is my darkest secret. I licked her clean. I always like licking pussy but that... the cum, the smooth hairless lips, the firm thighs, and her tight little asshole. I liked all of it as she sucked my cock and toyed with my balls until I came again.

It was a little before midnight when we dressed and slipped out of the bedroom. I found Linda half dressed in the kitchen. There were introductions and we exchanged phone numbers. When the newbies left i took my congratulations from all the old people hanging around drinking wine. I had bagged the hotties.

"No fucking though," Cindy pointed out. She was still naked.

I finished the night by fucking first Cindy then my wife. You have to love viagra.