Old Dog - New Tricks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers

"Thank you." It was Victoria "I knew you would feel good cumming in my mouth. I loved the feeling of you cumming." Frank thought it should be him thanking her for the best oral sex of his life.

Victoria rose slowly to her feet and, taking his hand, led him to the narrow bed in the corner and turned the quilt back. "I think it's about time I showed you the fourth adornment." Her fingers hooked into the single strand on her G string and pulled it over her hips. Frank watched, the material as it caught slightly in her crotch before following down over her thighs and dropping at her feet. Frank looked at her; her shaven pussy. Another first!

She sat back then leaned back on the bed her feet still on the floor her thighs slightly open. Frank's eyes were drawn to her hairless mound, to the little ring nestling above her soft puffy pussy lips. He dropped to his knees and gently opened her thighs. As he did so he could see the merest traces of moisture, her outer lips already partially exposed. He ran the tip of his finger along the outside of her pussy, tracing a line down the left side and then up the right to rest on the little ring. He moved it slightly watching the skin around it move. He heard a murmur from above him. He repeated the process, this time defining the edge of her lips, seeing the way they opened under his gentle touch. Again he flicked the ring, lifting it up to reveal the little fold of skin covering her clit. He heard her again, more like a purr.

He bent his head downwards retracing his last movement but this time with the tip of his tongue. His first taste of her as he swept away the liquid; gently pressing against her clit hood at the end of the upward stroke. Again his tongue traced the outline of her opening pussy lips this time easing the folds open, probing for her inner ones, flicking against her clit this time, taking it between the edges of his lips; making small sucking movements.

He repeated the process; and again, and again, Each time probing deeper, seeking to open her to bring her little love button out from its hiding place. He took his mouth away to look at her. She was exquisite, the pink outer lips now fully open, the inner, darker ones covered in a mixture of his saliva and her own juice. The little clit ring shone in the pale light of the room. He used his index finger to probe those inner lips stroking them gently until they opened to allow him slow entry. He watched intently as his finger was slowly absorbed by her body until it disappeared fully into her hot, wet depths. His fingertips caressed her inner walls, slowly moving around until his finger was crooked up inside her, feeling the soft tissue behind her clit, stroking it.

She arched upwards off the bed "Jesus that's feels soooo good" her voice barely audible. Her breathing was quicker now and he could feel her muscles begin to tense. His head dipped down again to her clit, his tongue flicking, massaging, pushing that hard nub of flesh which was also being stimulated by the finger deep inside her. She arched more, her hand came to the back of his head, pushing him down firmly onto her sex.

"Yesssssss" she arched higher, her body tensed, the muscles in her pussy gripped his finger "God yes Frank I'm cumming. Yes Ohhhh yesssssssssss."

Her first spasm of orgasm was followed by a second, then a third. And, just as she thought that it couldn't get better, his finger pushed harder against her inner wall and his lips grasped her distended clit to suck it into mouth. "Ohhhhh fuck again Ohhhhhhhhhhhh" her voice trailed off as a fourth more powerful spasm shook her body, followed by several, she couldn't count, after shocks. He released her tender clit and released the pressure of his finger inside her. Her breathing started to come back to near normal as he slowly let his finger ease out from her channel. He sat back on his heels watching her pussy lips ooze more love juice down over her thighs. He looked up into her eyes, eyes filled with a mixture of love, lust and fulfilment.

"You're wonderful Frank" she managed to whisper between deep breaths "nobody has made me cum like that with just their hands and lips." He smiled, basking in her enjoyment.

"Come up onto the bed I want to hold you."

She welcomed him into her arms and they fell into a warm embrace. Their hands caressed each other's bodies; pressed softly together, exchanging soft kisses. They lay like that for several minutes, perhaps longer until Frank felt her hand push between thems, finding his hard cock once again.

"I want you Frank, I want this lovely thing inside me." Her soft face framing her eager eyes "make love to me…………….. fuck me Frank. Whatever you want."

"I want you Victoria. You make me feel young" he looked at her his head full of love and desire "it would be nice with you on top of me." Almost a question than a request.

She swung her leg over his body and raised herself to kneel on the bed astride him. She grasped his cock and held it to her pussy lips. Her clit was still very sensitive and she gasped as it passed over her love button before settling into her moist crack.

She controlled her descent down over his cock, enjoying the way it gradually filled her, letting him feel her tight interior. Slowly she took him all inside until her until she was sitting on his thighs. She smiled down at him and lent forward onto her outstretched hands either side of his head "Like?" she wiggled her hips slightly, feeling him move deep inside her.

His hands reached up to her breasts, cupping both, his thumbs grazing her hard nipples. "Mmmmmm you are kidding? You know the answer. Fantastic."

He pulled down on her breasts to bring her lips down to his, to kiss her before pushing her back upright. His hands played with her breasts again,, more firmly, pushing at the pliant flesh, rubbing the hard points at the end, making her squirm on his cock. She lifted up until only the end of him was lodged between her pussy lips then plunged down again, letting her weight drive him deep inside her. Although her clit was still highly charged, when she repeated the action again, she moved backwards slightly to feel his length run over it, letting the ring dance over its wet surface.

His hands left her breasts to grasp her hips helping direct her upward and downward thrusts. He watched her breasts move, the dragon seemed alive as she set up a steady rhythm on his cock. His hand went to seek her clit but she moved him away "Too sensitive, not yet." He held her ass cheeks instead pulling them open, pushing them together. She was having trouble maintaining her balance, she fell forward onto her elbows, her head coming to rest on his shoulder as she continued to move up and down his cock. He took over, holding her at a high point and moving his own hips upwards to fuck into her. He could feel the clit ring all the time now, he knew she must be able to feel his length moving against it as he continued to stroke into her tight love hole. His fingers moved on her ass, reaching behind her to where his cock was tightly held by her pussy lips. He used her juice to wet his fingers then moved to circle her rosebud, teasing that little hole. He found more juice and continued to caress and play with that tight ring.

"You're going to make me cum you bastard" her voice muffled by his shoulder. He pushed against her ring as he surged up into her pussy once again. He could feel her approaching another orgasm. He redoubled his efforts working faster in and out of her pussy. Sweat formed on his brow. Her breathing was rapid, short intakes of air as she felt herself falling headlong into another orgasm.

She was close and Frank sensed it. God he was close as well despite his earlier spend, but he wanted her to cum first. He lunged upwards and pressed his finger against her rear entry. As she rose on his prick his finger popped inside.

"Sweet god yesssssss please Im cumm……" she failed to say anymore. Her voice tailed off into a long release. She pushed down on his cock; pushed down on his finger; pushed down on his body. Frank felt all her muscles tighten; she went rigid as she let out a low scream into his ear. "oooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkk".

This orgasm was more intense than earlier, more intense than ever before. She felt as if her body was melting inside, her whole being was centred on the two points where Frank was inside her. As she arched upwards again, she felt her own juice escape her with a rush, she spasmed again gripping his cock flesh trying to milk him.

She succeeded. Frank could hold out no longer. He tried to push even further inside her, his finger to the third knuckle now in her bowels. He shouted her name as his hot cum rushed up his cock to spray high onto the walls on her tight pussy. The feel of his cumming pushed her over the edge again. He shot more inside. Then a third volley as she squeezed him harder. The force of his cumming was too much for Victoria.

With the release of tension, her body folded and she slumped down upon him. Her heavy breathing the only movement she could make as she sought to recover from her spend. Frank had likewise put all his energy into that volcanic moment and he lay back upon the bed trying to get air into his lungs, the weight of her body making that both difficult and wonderful at the same time. Neither moved position until, as his composure started to come back, Frank moved his arms to pull the quilt over their still bodies. Neither knew how long they lay there like that. At some point Frank's limp cock slowly fell from her body, allowing their juices to escape.

Like the contented lovers they were, they drifted off to sleep in each others arms, Victoria moving off his body to cuddle into his arms.

When morning broke, Victoria was the first to open her eyes.

The dawn light shone dimly through a crack in the curtains, enough for her to see Frank sleeping quietly alongside her, his arms still wrapped loosely around her body. She knew that this relationship would go no further, than this one night, knew that he would return to his lady in the North, knew she would find another lover, knew that she would never match the sheer intensity of what they had shared.

She moved slowly down the bed, gently moving the quilt, trying not to wake him. "For an olden he's in good shape and what a cock" she said to herself.

She lifted his limp cock in her fingers, a shadow of what she now knew it was capable of becoming. She bent her head and once again flicked her tongue over the head, tasting the salty essence of him. She slowly eased his foreskin back to reveal the purple head and gently bathed it with her tongue. She felt him stir slightly, still asleep, his penis began to fill, began to harden again.

Frank awoke to a feeling that he not experienced before. He looked down at his groin and saw the beautiful sight of this girl gently licking and sucking him. He moved to look at her properly to speak.

"Victoria" he said softly "please this is wrong I ……." she put a hand up to his lips, stopping him in mid sentence.

"I know what you are going to say" she said simply "but just because I have loved this day of my life, I wanted to say a lovers goodbye."

She bent her head down again and took him back into her mouth. Frank felt the stud working its magic. One more time would not hurt this old dog.

bucksman
bucksman
10 Followers
12