Old Enough for Uncle Bob

Story Info
He finally found out that she was ripe.
1.3k words
4.29
271.9k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother and I were spending the weekend with her brother, my uncle Bob, when this happened. Because we had arrived so late on Friday night, I was sleeping in Saturday morning when I felt my mother shaking me. “Come on, Tina, time to get up,” she said.

“Your Aunt Evelyn and I are going to the mall.”

“You two go ahead,” I said, pulling the pillow over my head.

About an hour or so later, I got up, brushed my teeth and headed out toward the kitchen. All I was wearing was a pair of panties because I figured I was home by myself since Uncle Bob works Saturdays at the garage he owns. I was standing at the refrigerator door, pouring myself a glass of orange juice, when I heard Uncle Bob clear his throat.

I turned to see him sitting at the table drinking a cup of coffee. “Oh no,” I said, startled.

“I’m sorry, Uncle Bob, I thought everybody was gone.” I covered my breasts with my one free arm as best as I could.

“I decided to stay home today since your mother’s here. But what are you sorry for? It’s not everyday I get to see a sweet young thing standing in my kitchen with nothing on but a pair of panties.” His gaze traveled slowly up and down my body before his dark eyes met mine. Although it was warm in the kitchen, the way he was looking at me made me shiver.

“Move your arm,” he said in his deep voice.

I’ve always been a little bit of an exhibitionist, so I have to admit that I loved the way my handsome uncle, whom I’ve had a crush on forever, was checking me out. I dropped my arm so he could have a good look and felt my nipples stiffen under his gaze.

“I love your little panties,” he said. “What color do you call that?”

“Tangerine,” I said, feeling my pussy begin to get damp.

“It goes good with your tan. Turn around so I can see the rest of you.”

I did a little spin for him. “Nice and tight,” he said, looking at my buns.

Since he was checking me out so closely, I couldn’t help but stare back. Uncle Bob’s a big guy, rugged and handsome. All he was wearing was an old pair of cut off sweat pants, and his bare arms and shoulders sure looked good in the morning sunlight pouring through the kitchen window. I almost gasped when I gazed down and saw that the big bulge in his crotch was growing by the second as we stared at each other. He saw where I was staring and gave me a little grin and then pushed his chair back and spread his legs so I could have a good look.

“Maybe I better go get dressed, Uncle Bob,” I said, my throat suddenly dry.

“Take’em off,” he said in a husky voice, gesturing toward my panties.

I was powerless to resist and started to roll my panties down as he got up and moved toward me. As he began gently playing with my nipples, his head moved down toward mine. Our lips met in a tentative kiss that grew in urgency until his tongue was halfway down my throat. His hands cupped my ass, and he lifted me off the ground so that my breasts were rubbing against his hairy chest and my crotch was rubbing against that monster hard on of his.

“Jeez, Uncle Bob, I don’t know about this,” I panted. But I didn’t do anything to stop him. It felt too good.

“Ssshhh,” he whispered, continuing to kiss me.

I hunched against him as he continued to rub his cloth-covered hard-on against the slick lips of my pussy. Holding me as if I were light as a feather, he moved us until my back was propped up against the cool surface of the kitchen wall. As one of his hands let loose of my ass, I wrapped my arms around his neck and held on. I felt his free hand moving between our bodies, and I looked down to see his sweatpants lying in a puddle on the floor. And then we were both staring down at where his naked dick was pressed up against the opening of my pussy.

“God, that looks good, baby,” he grunted, moving my hips back and forth, so my clit was rubbing against the big purple head.

“Huh-huh, but we better stop, Uncle Bob—before… ooohh … we do something … ooohh … that we’re both … Oooh Jeez-uz, yesss … sorry for.”

“It’s already too late, girl.”

Suddenly, I felt the lips of my pussy give away. “Oh, it’s in my pussy,” I said, watching his long thick shaft slowly disappear.

“Just the red part,” Uncle Bob said. Then he sort of dropped me a little so I slid down all the way until my clit was mashed up against his pubic bone. My pussy was stuffed fuller than it had ever been and was pulsing like crazy. He started moving me up and down and thrusting in me at the same time, fucking me really good.

“Oh yeah, do it like that, Uncle Bob. I really … like … the … way … you’re … fucking … me!!!”

It didn’t take long before my pussy exploded. When I came around a few seconds later, Uncle Bob was grinning at me. He said something about getting tired and lifted me off his dick and stood me on the floor. He hugged me and we kissed for a few moments. “God, you’re still hard,” I said, fondling him.

“Unh-huh,” he said, picking his pants and my panties up from the floor. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me off to the bedroom. He dropped me on the bed and said, “That’s better. Now, I can really fuck you right.”

He crawled up between my spread thighs, pausing to look down at my pussy. “Looks good enough to eat,” he said, kissing around the lips. Then he sucked my clit into his mouth and I arched my back so he could get at me good. Just as I was ready to come again, he lifted his head and said, “I’ll do that later. Right now …”

He fisted his dick, fit it into me, and proceeded to fuck me in long powerful strokes that had me coming and coming. After he came, we fell into a sixty-nine until his dick got hard again. Well, to make a long story short, we fucked and sucked each other all morning long—right up to the moment when we heard Aunt Evelyn’s car pulling into the drive.

Sunday morning, I woke up as early as I could because I knew Uncle Bob was an early riser and was usually the first one up in the morning. But when I got to the kitchen, my mother and Uncle Bob were just leaving. They said they were going over to Uncle Bob’s garage to check out some new equipment he had recently installed. I was a little frustrated because I had been hoping that I’d be alone with him and we could fool around some more.

When they came back, Mom seemed to be glowing, but I didn’t think too much about it until later. Once we were on the road, Mom was cheerful, humming along with the radio, when suddenly out of the blue she said, “What do you think of your Uncle Bob? I don’t know if you know it, but he is quite the ladies’ man. Of course, it’s not all his fault—there’s just something about him—I mean, women just won’t leave him alone.”

“Well, you can hardly blame them, can you?” I said.

My mother looked over at me. Our eyes met and somehow a look of perfect understanding passed between us. We both had a secret. “You too, huh?” she said, grinning in spite of herself. “Well, I guess you’re old enough.”

“Yes I am,” I said.