Old Enough to Vote But...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped to his knees and lifting high my skirt, began sniffing at my crotch before smashing his nose into the wet heat. I never knew such things really happened, although I'd heard some talk about it. I thought it was a bit gross and tried to pull back, feeling embarrassed, but he held me tight around the back of my thighs, and pushing his face back down there managed to take my pussy, panty crotch and all into his hot mouth and began sucking and gently biting the quivering flesh, causing such pleasure that I quit trying to pull away as I threw back my head and growled deeply. I felt him pull my panty leg aside and felt his tongue pierce my almost bald mound. Then my engorged clit was between his lips being teased by his flickering tongue. He kept at it for about five minutes, giving me a sweetness that I never dreamed of. Luckily he was holding me tightly, because my legs suddenly became lifeless as a surging eruption took over my body and my head swung dizzily. My body shook crazily and he allowed me to slip slowly to the ground.

He stood up and dropped his pants to the ground. I looked up at the jerking fleshy tool bouncing against my face. It seemed huge to me, but was maybe only about seven inches, shaped like a smooth and shiny brown sausage with prominent veins. I marveled at the tempting treat and without being asked, grabbed it and took it into my inexperienced mouth. I heard his intake of breath and was pleased that I had touched him deeply. I sucked the bulbous head like a lollipop, swirling my tongue around it. I opened my mouth wide and let it slip down my throat till I couldn't take any more and began to gag. I came up gasping and choking and after a few seconds went at it again, finding a strange satisfaction in the feeling of being of being suffocated. Kept it up for a awhile, letting the long appendage go all the way down till I gagged and choked then coming up for air and seconds after repeating the strange exercise. He took my hand and put it to his balls. I'd heard enough talk about men being hit in their balls and the pain it brought to know that balls were tender things to be handled with care. I caressed and rubbed it with tender loving care as I sucked on his cock. Then I lowered my head and licked them. I went back to the cock which was more fun, and began biting and licking the shaft and pumping it. Trying to recall and put into play all the little sex information I'd picked up here and there from overheard conversations. He suddenly pulled away and I tried to grab at his cock not wanting it to end. But he evaded me and reached into a corner for a couple of old mats that he spread on the ground and made me lie on.

I lay still in slightly fearful but excited expectation. I'd heard that the first time could be painful. I raised my hips and let him pull my panties off. He put it to his nose and sniffed it then licked at the damp crotch. He opened my blouse exposing my little tits that were happier and hotter than ever; it showed in the way their nipples were reaching for the sky. Lying between my legs he began sucking on my breasts as he rubbed his long cock against my pussy. Every time it moved across my clit I shivered. He grasped his cock and positioned it at the entrance of my hole and started to rub it against the entrance. He told me to spread my legs. I obey, holding them wide and bending my knees a little. I felt him spread my virgin lips and with his cock fitted between them began pushing gently. It hurt a little and I winced he pushed again and it hurt even more. He bore down on me harder and I felt a piece of him enter me. The sudden pain made me dig my heels into the floor and try to push away from the intruder but he grabbed my shoulders and followed my retreating pussy with his vibrant cock. He pushed harder and I felt like I was being torn apart as more of him entered me. I started to scream and he covered my mouth with his hand as he continued to force his way in. suddenly I felt like something had snapped, followed by burning pain. He stopped pushing and remained still, buried deep inside of me as I bit into the fleshy pad at the side of his hand over my mouth, while trying to accept the unusual pain.

After a while the pain subsided a bit and I felt him moving gently inside of me, and though some of the pain still lingered I found myself gradually liking it. He kept moving slowly in and out of me for about five minutes until I'd grown accustomed to the rhythm and the pain, before increasing the tempo of his hips to a more rapid and deeper plunging into my young depths. I felt my pussy welcoming the increased speed and I bit my lip and closed my eyes and took his steady pounding like a champ, counter punching with thrusts of my own as my head swam with a strange ecstasy. He bent over and sucked on my tiny breasts as he rode me. He licked my neck and my nose and my cheeks and I felt not only well fucked but loved. I felt him began moving in a way that suggested that something big was about to happen and I clung to him tightly. I felt his body stiffen then begin to shake as if he was experiencing fitful spasms. He tried to pull out of me but using all my strength I held his ass down between my legs as he exploded inside of me giving me my first ever cum douche. I opened my eyes and saw him grimacing as he shook uncontrollably. After he was spent he collapsed on top of me and I stroked the back of his head when I heard him say:

"Buttercup, thanks for letting me pick your flower"

I lay on the ground and watched as he cleaned up the traces of blood and seeped cum from the mat with a rag from his pocket. He crept over on his knees and putting his face between my thighs kissed my aching pussy. He told me to take a quick shower before my mom returned and to wear a sanitary pad. He also told me to check the medicine cabinet and take a couple of pain pills if there was any. I did everything he said, and was lying in my bed fresh and glowing, cuddled up with a book by the time mom returned. That was only the beginning of a large number of sexual encounters with Bertrand over the next three years. He and his wife divorced and he went away leaving her and his kids, two of them older than me, in the family house. He wrote for a while but then the letters stopped coming.

I got up from the bed where I had been lying rubbing my pregnancy swollen vulva as I reminisced on my first sexual experience. I waddled over to the window of my old bedroom which had now been converted into a master bedroom for me and my husband. I had never moved away, and was joined by my husband in the house the day we got married. Mom had died a couple of years ago leaving me the house which had been expanded over the years. I looked out at the storage shack which had also been spruced up and enlarged.

A week later I saw my husband go to the gate and got into conversation with the old man that had passed by and whistled at me. They stood there going over something or the other for a while before my husband came in and informed me that he was going to give the old guy a couple of days work sprucing up the yard. As I mentioned at the beginning of the story, I had a thing for much older guys, and by now you know why. What I have to add to that though is that since being married and in spite of being very much in love and sexually satisfied with my husband was only a couple of years older than me, I'd had a few one or two time sexual encounters with much older men. Bertrand had filled me with that longing. The last encounter was about five years back, and since then I'd only been involved in harmless flirting every now and then, but lately I'd been feeling the itch and thinking about having a final swing. So when I heard of my husband's arrangement I became excited at the prospect of flirting with the old guy or maybe a little more than flirting. Maybe I could flash him a little, or let him cop a feel; that would be fun. I felt my pussy twinge at the wicked thoughts.

The next morning not long after my husband and kids had left I took a shower and put on a light, short, almost sheer white maternity dress that had buttons from the neck down to the hem. I loosened a couple of buttons at both extremes. I was not wearing bra nor panties, and my swollen breasts with their long nipples poked against the front of the dress. I sat down with a coffee and waited for my intended 'victim', primed for fun. While waiting for the old guy to turn up I felt the need to ease my bladder; I peed frequently when pregnant. I got up and headed for the bathroom that was close to the back door. When I got there I heard some strange sounds. Looking out I saw the old guy with boards in his hands heading for the shack; he had obviously stared working and I hadn't even heard him come into the yard. He hadn't announced his arrival. I decided to go out right away and have a talk with him. The door of the shack was open and he was backing me as he was rummaging through a tool kit. He turned around and looking up at me with a smile on his face said:

"Hi buttercup, how ya doin, ya looking as good as ever flower girl" I almost jumped out of my skin as those words registered in my head and the identity of the old man became evident. I was overtaken by a surge of emotions and I cupped my extended belly as if trying to keep it from falling to the ground as my body shook uncontrollably. I was crying and laughing at the same time as he came forward and took me in his arms. I felt a sensation in my pussy and hot liquid running down my legs. Looking down I saw the puddle of pee. I had been so startled by the discovery that the old man was really Bertrand my long lost lover that I peed myself. I was deeply embarrassed. His eyes followed mine to the ground and at the sight of the pee he smiled.

"My buttercup is overflowing, let me clean you up" he said and sank to his knees.

He started licking at the liquid running down my legs. Raising my dress his mouth travelled up my swollen thighs. I stood there like a statue as his tongue and lips played against my skin. I couldn't stop him if I wanted to; I didn't have the strength. I eased myself down to the floor and lay on my, legs spread, looking at him silently as his mouth teased my pussy with its neatly trimmed black bush. My pussy was contracting like mad as his tongue searched around inside. He unbuttoned my dress all the way down and exposed my engorged breasts. He took a long stiff nipple between his lips and sucked on it tenderly as his fingers twirled the hair and brushed the clit of my suddenly hungry cunt. He got up and took off his jeans and shorts and I looked amazed at the familiar long, smooth brown pussy digger. I watched as he squeezed and pumped it gently until it was stiff with excited blood. I turned on my side and bending my knee raised the leg up. He lay beside me, positioned hi cock at my opening and swiftly plunged it all the way into me. Aided by my flowing juices he got in easily. He began slamming into me furiously, making me cry out.

"Yes Bertrand, yes, fuck my hungry pussy. It's been so long darling, its hungry for you feed it with your cock, fuck me!"

He gripped one of my breasts squeezing it roughly, and bit into my shoulder as he pounded my pussy from the back. I raised my leg high in the air to give him easy access. I hissed and groaned and grunted loudly, unashamedly, urging him on with words as well as body movements as he slammed into me with quick short jabs like a crazed dog pounding his bitch in heat. I got on my knees and he spread my ass cheeks and ground his groin against them as he sunk his cock to the base in me. I could feel his pubic hair tickling me as he pressed into me with a circular grind. How I loved the feel of that cock in my dripping pussy. He brought both hands between my spread thighs, palm upwards and gripped my swollen belly from underneath as he leaned his head back; hips pushed forward and pumped me furiously. I snarled like a bitch with pleasure as I felt him stiffen before shooting into me in quick spurts, flooding me with his ancient slick cum. I cried out loudly as my own orgasm broke its dam, causing my eyes to roll up and my open mouth to drool. When we were both spent and lying on our backs I turned and looked at his satisfied face and I felt good and also satisfied. I was truly in heaven; a happily married and sexually fulfilled woman with a young stud and an old stud to fuck me whenever I wanted; the best of both worlds. What more could a girl want.

12