Old Faces with Hayley Atwell

Story Info
Jenna's mother Hayley walks in on me naked.
2.1k words
4.26
9.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All parties involved are 18+.

*****

I was counting my blessings every single day. Since our little escapade in the club myself and Jenna has been at it non-stop. I'd get calls or texts, out of the blue, asking to meet up. We'd fucked in her car, mine, at her work, in the woods. It was as if she was going through a bucket list or something. Whatever her motive, I was happy to help. I'd avoided telling anyone for fear of Steven, her brother and my best friend, finding out.

I was piling the dishes into the dishwasher when my phone rang. Wiping my hands in the tea towel I snatched it up off the counter top. Who else could it be but Jenna.

"Hey, I'm outside." She says upbeat.

"I thought we'd agreed tomorrow?" Hating myself for actually turning down sex.

"Well, we did but..." She goes quiet for a minute. "Does this change your mind?"

The text is a photo of Jenna in her car. She's got a black bomber jacket and plaid skirt on. The jacket is unzipped, revealing her sun kissed chest with a hint of those wonderful tits, just enough to let me know she's not got anything on underneath. Her legs are parted too, with her hand frustratingly laid over her womanhood.

"I'll be out in a second." I bluntly reply, hanging up immediately afterwards.

I don't care, it's not often, if ever, that I get to experience this so I'll make the most of what I can get. I hurry my feet into my trainers, shove the house keys into my pocket and yell over my shoulder that I'm going out. I catch my breath as I open the car door, running down the garden didn't make me seem desperate at all. Jenna's shining smile greets me. She leans across the centre console and kisses me. Her lips never get old. She wags her tongue and invites mine in. I go to slip my hand under her jacket but she stops me.

"You'll have to wait."

She's a devilish tease. I'm pretty much rock solid for the remainder of the car ride. Jenna teases her skirt up her shapely thigh at the traffic lights. She'd kept the jacket undone and partially open. In the dim light I barely got a glimpse of those soft breasts or wonderfully hard nipples. I was a little taken back as we pulled up onto the drive of her family home. Her mum's car was in the drive and the living room light was on.

"What're we doing here?" I ask as the car engine dies down.

"I'm staying here for a bit whilst my flat gets some much needed TLC from the landlord." Jenna un-buckles her belt and opens her door. "It'll be fine!"

She could see the nerves bubbling to the surface. I get out and follow Jenna. As she opens the front door, her index finger presses to her lips, signally for me to be quiet.

"Mum? I'm back." She calls out.

"In here darling!" A disembodied voice replies from the living room.

"Go upstairs. You remember where my room is right?" She whispers.

I nod. Jenna casually walks into the lounge. Painstakingly I tip toe up the stairs. Luckily it's a thick carpet, absorbing most of the sound. The floorboards don't creak until I reach the landing. I can only be so gentle.

"Did you bring someone back with you?" I hear Jenna's mum say, quickly followed by footsteps.

I panic and bolt. Making a beeline for Jenna's room my foot catches her doorframe and I slam into the floor. Well, that definitely made a noise. I couldn't tell you what possessed me, but as I got to my feet I yanked the chest of drawers over. In hindsight, it's probably the most intelligent thing I'll ever do. Jenna's bed is high enough for me to slip under. I'm sweating and desperately trying to control my breathing as Jenna's and her mum come marching upstairs and into her bedroom. All the while Jenna had been protesting that there was nobody else.

"See!" Jenna exclaims.

"Sorry. I just could have sworn there were footsteps." She rests a glass down on Jenna's desk. "Come and help me lift it back up."

Part of me almost asked if they needed any help. That would've ended my run of intelligent moves. Once the drawers are back in place and Jenna's mum is back downstairs. Jenna carefully closes her door and whispers my name.

"Here." I say softly, clawing my way out from under her bed.

She covers her mouth as she holds back a laugh.

"Hey! I was scared to death."

"Oh come on, so what if she did catch us. Good job with the chest of drawers by the way. Smart and good in bed." Jenna smirks, stepping up to me.

I take her face in my hands and pull it in close. Jenna tugs my waist forward and latches onto me. We're in the throes of making out when her mum shouts up. I didn't hear what she said, to enveloped in what I was doing. Jenna turns her head to answer. My chance to have some fun. I quickly put my hand up her skirt and push my fingers inside Jenna. Her voice wobbles as she loses her train of thought. Her eyes snap back round to me. I slowly move my fingers around inside her, no way I'm stopping now.

"Uh...no it's alright...I-I'll get something...later." Jenna struggles to hold back her moans.

Once her mother stops bothering Jenna, her attention is swiftly brought back to me. I take my fingers out, a wide smile across my face after having put Jenna through that. She pushes me backwards and onto the bed. I unbutton my jeans and Jenna pulls them down. Positioned over me, Jenna licks her fingers and slathers up her cunt before bringing it down against my solid cock. I look down to watch my manhood part her lips. Jenna coos in relief. I squeeze her hips and urge her to go all the way down. As my balls press up against her ass I reach into the jacket and take hold of her tits. Kneading the handfuls of flesh, Jenna's eyes narrow at me as her hips begin to rotate, pussy teasing it's way up and down my shaft. Jenna fumbles her jacket off as I lift my t-shirt over my head and throw it to the side. I'm pushing off the edge of the bed, thrusting into Jenna as she comes down on me. I can already feel her pussy clenching around my thick rod. Jenna's moans are jailed behind a clenched jaw. Her face has flushed red as she holds in the pleasure.

"Jenna!" A voice calls out, foot steps halfway up the stairs.

Jenna freezes.

"Fuck!" She mumbles, pulling herself off me and wrapping her gorgeous body up in a bath robe. "Just, wait here." Is the last thing she says before leaving.

I lift my jeans up and carefully walk over to the door. Jenna left it open, only a sliver to peak through. I don't recognise the woman she's talking to, but Jenna follows her downstairs. Well, this sucks. I go back to the bed, kick my feet up and pull out my phone.

It's fifteen minutes, give or take, later and still Jenna hasn't come back. I'm engrossed in idly scrolling through social media when Jenna's door starts to open. Thinking it's Jenna I drop my phone and remove my jeans in record time. I shuffle over to the edge of the bed, ready to get back at it. I'm mortified when instead my eyes lock with her mother's.

Formerly Mrs Coleman. Hayley took back her maiden name, Atwell, after her husband divorced her a few years ago. First things first, it isn't difficult to see where Jenna gets her incredible good looks from. Hayley's a bombshell. Curvy and voluptuous, there wasn't anything she lacked, especially her huge rack. In the summer when her clothes were always a little more revealing you'd get an eyeful. She had a kind smile too, always warm and inviting.

I'm embarrassed beyond belief and Hayley's cheeks shine a bright red. She's lost for words and I quickly twirl the quilt over me. She twists and turns before stepping into the room and closing the door.

"I-I can explain." I stutter and trip over my own tongue.

She looks me up and down.

"It's pretty clear. Explains why Jenna's been disappearing out at night."

I'm staring at the ground. Heart thumping. I see Hayley's feet appear. My eyes trail up her goddess like form until our eyes meet. She's nervous, that much is obvious. It all happens so fast. Before I know it she's straddling me. Her arms are around my shoulders and those soft eyes are filled with mischief. I rest my hands on her hips, as if being polite is still an option. The first kiss ignites a fire between us. Her lips are wonderfully smooth. Passion heats us up. Her tongue flicks into my mouth. I respond by wrestling mine up against hers. The groans start so I let my hands slip down to her huge round ass. Slowly we fall back onto the bed and Hayley sits up, pulling her gorgeous wavy brown hair free. Slipping the cream turtle neck up and over her head I'm treated to a spectacular view. A regular black bra holding up two enormous globes of prickled flesh. Hayley comes back down, her tits squishing up against me as we continue to kiss. Feeling the hard cock through the sheet Hayley starts to grind up against me, amplifying the arousal.

"Are you sure?" I quickly ask as we take a breather from making out.

"Just shut up and fuck me okay?"

As much as I was worried that Jenna could walk back in at any moment, I had this buxom broad straddling me so, who cares?

Hayley lifts her hips up and fumbles with the bedsheet that, up until now, had been covering my erect cock. She grins back up at me as her petite hand grips the base of it. Teasing me with painfully slow and purposeful movements she shuffles down and off the bed, onto her knees. She kisses the tip whilst working the shaft, all the while her big brown eyes staring up at me. Her tongue sticks out, slapping the underside of my cock against it, sending jolts of pleasure up through me. Working from base to tip Hayley wraps her lips around my rod, satisfied that she's teased me enough. Working her head halfway down, I run my fingers through her soft hair and hold on as she bobs her head up and down. Her free hand massages my balls, rolling them around in the palm. I'm in ecstasy right now. Hayley takes her mouth away with a quiet "pop" and smiles at me. I crane my neck down and pull her face towards me so that we can kiss again.

Before I take control, wanting to lift her back up onto me, she pulls away. Taking the collective spit and pre-cum from my throbbing member, she begins to lather up in-between her tits. She doesn't even remove her bra. It's a tight fit between those two enormous mounds of flesh but eventually my cock slides through and pokes out the top of her cleavage. I groan and she smirks. I can tell she's done this before. Again, starting off slow and building up. My hands are clenched and filled with scrunched up sections of duvet. This feels beyond incredible. Her soft skin massaging the entirety of my cock. The look on Hayley's face, devilish and licking her lips. I can't hold back. I start to thrust, matching Hayley as she brings her incredible chest down. They're so lubed up, her tits, that with each thrust there's a gentle slapping sound. I go faster, pushing my dick up between her tits harder until my legs stiffen and cock twitches.

"Oh god-" Hayley says startled.

She closes her eyes, letting my load plaster her face, chin and tits. It's unbelievable how good that felt. I relax and look down at Miss Atwell. She carefully lifts her tits up and frees my dick. Running a finger through the hot load on her chest, she laps it up with her wonderful tongue.

"Mmm, you taste good." She says with a wink.

"That - that doesn't usually happen." I'm sheepish, a little embarrassed.

"Don't be! I take it as a compliment." She smiles up at me. "Better show me some attention next time."