Old Farmhouse - La Vielle Maison de Ferme Pt. 03

Story Info
Perfect summer afternoons: one young man, two young girls.
4.6k words
4.74
12.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/27/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers

Françoise thought that, really, she should not go to the farmhouse, leave it for the lovers and let them have time alone, but she had to be with Léonie, had to be the reason the girl was allowed to go out upon the hills. And so again the girls climbed the hill together. It could not be Léonie alone. Her mother would not permit it.

Françoise, though, threw herself down on the grass outside the farmhouse and in the shade.

"You go and have time with Alain, I'll sit here."

A kiss from Léonie and she disappeared. Françoise did not hurry. She lay on the grass and daydreamed. How good it would be if she too was meeting a boy at the farmhouse. She smiled to herself. Would she and he take the back bedroom and Françoise and Alain the front or would they all make love together? What if she had met Alain without him knowing Léonie and they become... No, she must not think of that. Alain was Léonie's. Françoise thought again of the blacksmith. She smiled: he had that enticing aurora of danger. She well remembered her mother's warning, but she still looked at him, now with rather more knowledge of men. She could remember him shoeing her horse only a couple of weeks before, his gold earring flashing as he had worked. Not quite naked to the waist but his white shirt had been soaked with sweat, his body no doubt slippery. She had stood watching and had become 'wet' just imagining him working naked. His legs like tree trunks and his body, she was sure, so hairy. She imagined his pénis and balls swinging as he brought down the hammer again and again -- seen only from the back because of his stout leather apron.

Françoise's legs flopped open and she let the sun fall on her sex, now open beneath her half raised dress and thought of the blacksmith removing his apron, his work done, and advancing upon Françoise for 'payment,' his perhaps massive and hairy cock up in the air and even more impressive, even more a fifth limb, than Alain's; and she knowing it was the 'done thing' to suck, just as she had done to Alain the week before, and make the man come in her mouth.

The 'done thing' -- hardly! But lying there in the sunshine, Françoise's mouth was certainly open.

Perhaps she dropped off to sleep but she became aware of a voice calling her from above. Françoise stood and smiled up at a naked Léonie leaning out of an upstairs window, her sweet breasts hanging.

"Come and join us, Françoise."

Exciting to take her dress off and douse herself with water. Such a thing to know she was about to walk up the stairs naked to see her friends and to enjoy and touch them. A wonderful freedom. The thought of embracing them and feeling Alain's pénis long, upright and hard against her stomach. It made her weak at the knees. Upon the table she set her basket down. It contained bread and cheese as well as water. Léonie and she had talked of a picnic though Léonie's mother could have no idea what else they might consume -- or rather Léonie would. Françoise did not see Alain's seed as at all for her. There was also another bottle, stoppered with a cork. A small bottle of fragrant, green olive oil. Before she had oiled herself and enjoyed playing like that. Perhaps Léonie and Alain might like the oil too. She had thought of it more than once during the week, thought of oiling their naked bodies. Would they let her?

Françoise climbed the stairs and as her head breasted the level of the first floor ahead of her she could see her new friends as naked as she.

"We waited for you. We have not touched, not really, yet. It has been difficult, has it not, Alain?"

Difficult, no doubt, for the young lovers to keep their hands off each other. Françoise could not imagine they had not been cuddling and kissing whilst talking. It would not have been they did not want to touch, Alain's strong erection showed his arousal. How good of them to wait for her. How long had Alain's pénis been standing?

"What is the bottle, Françoise?"

"L'huile d'olive. I... I sometimes oil my body. It is pleasant." Françoise paused, "and slippery."

So good to see Léonie bite her lip. She got the idea straightway. "Would you oil me too."

Perhaps it is natural, that girls like to please men. It was natural enough, certainly, that Léonie would wish to please Alain, her man, but Françoise, to her regret, did not have the same reason. Nonetheless the girls did not simply oil the other's body as if it was a matter of routine, a job to be completed: it was done in a sensual way, a way designed to please the male eye.

Françoise un-stoppered the bottle and poured a thin stream down between Léonie's budding breasts, down the valley where her small mounds rose to her hard but little, pink nipples. The oil ran slowly down, it was thick and good oil, green and fragrant, the heat of Léonie's skin warming it and sending its scent into the hot air; down it went in and around her tummy button until it was moistening her short, fair hairs and finding its way to the start of the little valley. Léonie gave a little shudder and then took the bottle to repeat the same, pouring the oil so it ran between Françoise's larger breasts and, in the way of gravity, downwards.

The bottle was placed on the chair and then the girls began to rub the oil. Both reached below the other's breasts and smoothed the oil upwards, their hands rising up to hold the breasts, a smooth motion so their palms rose up to cover the breasts and feel each other's nipples in the middle of their palms. A sly sideways glance at Alain.

"Look, he likes!"

The young man was staring, his cock so swollen. He was not touching it but it was quivering in evident excitement.

"He likes, the naughty boy, seeing us girls." They were moving their fingers, even bouncing each other's breasts in their oily hands.

"Do you think it might go off just on its own?"

"Pfff. I do not know, but, Léonie, it would be lovely to see. Is it awful of me but I do like to see a man..." her hands stroked down Léonie's tummy spreading the oil, "well, I have, of course, only seen Alain, but I like."

"J'aime, aussi."

The pénis did not go off, but it certainly lost none of its rigidity as the girls spread the oil, and poured more, over their bodies.

"May I help?" Asked Alain as Françoise turned so Léonie could oil her back and her bottom.

"No, I can do it."

Amusing seeing the frustration and, yes, animal lust, on Alain's face as Françoise felt Léonie's hands on her bottom, smoothing the oil. She too watched Alain's face as she turned Léonie and applied the oil to her bottom. So amusing seeing the shudder across his fingers as she, daringly, slid a finger down past the two sweet dimples above where Léonie's buttocks began their divide and down into the crack -- not enough to touch her little bottom hole but the implication was there. She smiled and wondered if that might actually set Alain off. It was fun teasing a man, teasing him sexually, seeing his sexual organ so extended with desire and frustration. See it throb, indeed.

The girls finished their oiling. They had not overly covered each other but there was a pleasing sheen to their skin. They hugged, breast to breast, rubbing their bodies against each other.

"It is nice, Françoise, really nice. Have we missed anywhere?"

Françoise looked at Alain.

"Oh yes, Alain! We have missed him!"

What a thing. What a thing indeed for the young man to stand there and have two naked young women advance to oil his body. They told him to raise his hands in the air so he could not 'interfere' with them as they worked. Again, the pouring of oil between his breasts letting it run down. What a pleasure for Françoise to feel him all over, run her hands down his stout thigh, oil a strong arm, oil his back. So good to feel a hard buttock as she brushed the oil with her palm, her finger creeping into his crack just as she had with Leoni. And they teased him like that, giggling to each other, as each dared to take their finger a little further down and into the crack until both had oiled the rubbery skin of his bottom hole. Françoise had peeked around the boy just to make sure that was not setting the pénis off!

Finally, there was just the pénis to oil. They oiled it together. A liberal running of olive oil from the bottle, right down onto the upstanding knob. It was somewhat similar, in a little way, to the brushing of a young stallion's coat before a country show. They did not quite plait his pubic hair like the mane and tail of a horse but the care they lavished on his pénis was not too different. They were enjoying themselves.

Françoise and Léonie could but stand back and admire their work. The oiled pénis was, well, 'magnifique.' The light slanting in from the window. The girls had him stand with his head and lower legs in shadow whilst the full brilliance of the sun shone upon his loins. His skin simply glowed with the reflected sunlight upon the oiled skin and best of all was indeed his pénis. So upright, the skin rolled back exposing the plum like head and beneath it all his testes in their wrinkled loose sack.

Françoise could not get over just how excited the sight made her, how she reacted to such a vision of maleness. It was not a sight she was ever likely to forget. She looked at Léonie and Léonie looked at her and they both made throaty noises before giggling.

"Alain, he looks so good. Good enough to eat, n'est-ce pas?"

She could only agree. And had they not done almost that before? If not eaten, they had certainly drunk from the pénis. She licked her lips. Françoise would be very happy to suck again.

"May I," he said, "may I touch you?"

It was not just with his hands. Oiled bodies are crying out to be rubbed -- slithered -- together. And Alain did not press against just Léonie, but both girls together. How wonderful to feel the hard press of a male body -- and particularly that especial hardness. And he certainly pressed that against both girls. It was perhaps rather hot to press skin to skin but such pleasure in the touch, the three of them rotating round each other; pénis to girl; bottoms to bottoms; breasts to breasts and hands everywhere.

They pulled apart panting with arousal. Léonie took Françoise's hand and together they knelt. It was an invitation to the young man to come forward and have his pénis kissed. A gentle brushing caress from Léonie's lips and then Françoise, followed by a lick from Léonie and then Françoise. The taste of the good oil on the pénis pleasant. The girls licked either side of the organ.

"I so wish," whispered Léonie into Françoise's ear, "I could lie on my back and be mounted. I so want to feel him inside me."

"So do I, so do I," breathed Françoise. It would not do to let Alain hear. He might take them at their word.

"But we must not."

But in Françoise's mind the thought was so there as she watched her friend's lips slide over the head and the shaft slip well into her mouth; the association with the pénis entering the vagina so graphic and clear. It was even clearer when she took her turn with eyes closed and the thought of Alain entering her or, terribly, and she did not whisper this to Léonie, the blacksmith entering her as she sucked upon Alain. What a dreadful thing to do. Two men to one woman. Yet, was it so dreadful, after all, they were two women to one man!

Lovely to swop and swop again but not so far as to make the pénis work.

Léonie stood. "Come, Françoise, let us take our turn."

Again, Françoise was led by the hand. This time to lie on the bare floorboards. "Open your knees." The girls' knees touched as they splayed their thighs. Françoise looked up at the young man standing above them. Such a sight. Surely Léonie was not suggesting... surely not. Had they not just agreed that they must not let Alain lie upon them and insert his pénis. Would she, though, stop him? The thought that that was just so... what she wanted.

It was nothing of the sort. Françoise's jaw dropped as she saw Alain sink to his knees, place his hands either side of Léonie's hips and bend his head down to kiss her inner thighs. Surely he was not going to... but he was! Her eyes grew round as the young man very clearly began kissing Léonie 'there,' and if 'there' it meant he would be doing the same to her!

Françoise felt a rush of liquid as she waited in barely supressed excitement at the thought of what Alain would do to her -- what he was doing to Léonie.

She could not, of course, see exactly what Alain was doing, merely his head was right between Léonie's thighs, but she could guess. And when he looked up and across at her, his face unsurprisingly wet, Françoise knew she was about to find out -- not by sight but by feeling. Alain shuffled across the floor on his knees, his pénis no less firm; he was enjoying what he was doing. He stayed for a few moments just looking at her sex, perhaps comparing it to his girl's; perhaps thinking of plunging his pénis into her. How exciting to know she could not stop him; he would be between her thighs before she had a chance to close them and hold them together with all her might; atop and between her thighs so there would be nothing she could do to prevent him, he was, after all, so much stronger than her; nothing she could do to prevent that so wished for feeling of pénis sliding into her and then him completing the act.

Perhaps in another world, a Robinson Crusoe like island or an island like M. Verne had written about, Léonie and she might have had Alain's babies. The young man taking them both on the seashore.

So good to feel his lips on the wet flesh of her inner thighs. Françoise opened her legs the wider, pushing at Léonie's knee, feeling Alain's lips getting closer to their goal. She was trembling; and then the touch, the wonderful touch of lips and tongue to her; gentle, caressing but she felt everything. Alain's head slowly moving up and down as he moved up and down each side of her sex. She could not open her thighs any wider. Like her fingers, like Léonie and Alain's fingers, only different. With one hand she felt for Léonie's breast and felt Léonie's hand seek hers. She moaned and heard Léonie sigh.

Perhaps Alain reacted to Léonie's sigh for she felt the sudden loss of tongue and mouth as he returned to between Léonie's thighs and, in turn, she felt Léonie's knee pushing at hers as Léonie's thighs widened.

And then it was Françoise's turn again to spread her thighs and this time Alain's lips and probing tongue did indeed 'probe.' How remarkable to feel the wriggling, rasping organ actually inside her, pushing in and around her 'entrance.' Of course, not as big at all as a man's pénis or the bunched fingers of Alain or Léonie and Alain together but the wriggling was something special. Another swop across to her friend. Françoise watched the young man as he moved, stepping on hands and knees over legs to position himself. He was on all fours like the bull in the field or the stallion or the ram and Françoise smiled at seeing his pénis so extended just like she had sometimes seen the male animals. How good herself, and of course Léonie, to get up on all fours too and be mounted by Alain, up upon their backs and feel his pénis pushing in to 'cover' or to 'tup' them. Her eyes closed and she thought of that until she felt, once again, the touch of Alain's tongue.

This time he went for her little nubbin. The tip of Alain's tongue slowly swirling around and getting closer and closer until he touched. Just a flick at first, then a little jiggle before settling into a repeated caress. It was going to happen; she knew it and by the way he gradually speeded his movements she knew he knew. All at once a tremble through her body, a cry and she was shaking as Alain sucked her flesh into his mouth and almost assaulted her clitoris with his tongue. Her back arched and her feet came up onto the floorboards pushing her pelvis up and into the air but Alain followed and his tongue did not miss a flick. A staggering orgasm.

Slowly recovering and opening her eyes, Françoise turned on her side and watched very much a repeat of her own orgasm in Léonie. She too pushed her hips up into the air, her so pretty mound with its golden hair rising upwards and being caught by the light.

Two satiated and very relaxed young women but standing above them a young man anything but relaxed. His pénis hard and erect. Once again he would be the last to come.

"Come, my dear, kneel beside me."

So sweet to see the gentle, indeed loving, way Léonie took his pénis into her mouth. To Françoise it would have been so right if Alain's pénis was going not into her mouth but into her vagina, perhaps Françoise even doing the placing herself or feeling the copulation as it happened, her fingers a ring around Alain's pénis as he slowly moved it within Léonie.

Françoise lay there watching the two connected bodies. Would she have any indication when Alain came; would she see, perhaps, his balls rising and falling a little as he pumped his semen into Léonie's mouth; would he cry out or shiver as the two girls had done?

But Léonie removed the pénis and, instead, stroked it with her hand -- every movement watched by Françoise. She was stroking it over her breasts. She turned her head to Françoise.

"I would like to see; you would like to see, no?"

"Oui!" Françoise very much wanted to see. And she did.

Alain indeed shuddered and from his pénis issued his semen in spurts. The first right across Léonie's breasts -- a loving caress, perhaps, soft and silky but hot. The second went further and across Françoise's breasts as well. Lovely to watch, lovely to feel as Françoise's counted in her head, '...trois, quatre, cinq, six, sept, huit, neuf,' and even 'dix.'

There seemed a lot of semen and, of course, so much more upon Léonie's breasts, but that was exactly how it should be. Françoise was sharing in their love a little, was the means by which they came together, but she was not the girl for Alain. His preference, his love showed very clearly in pools across Léonie's chest, her little standing pink nipples submerged in Alain's love.

Léonie giggled and Françoise returned it. "That was so nice," said Léonie looking up at Alain. She turned back, "He has come over you too. Wasn't it lovely to feel? Let me." And the girl leant over Françoise and with mouth and tongue began to wash the semen from her. She closed her eyes as Léonie's mouth descended on her left nipple, all awash with semen, and sucked.

Another afternoon of pleasure in the heat of a summer's afternoon.

The girls climbed the hill once more. Another week had passed.

"I so wish I could have Alain -- properly..."

"But..."

"Yes, but... I know, I know, yet to feel him there..."

Françoise was imaginative. She had an idea. "He could slide, so long as his bouton, his knob is kept well clear. His pénis could be between your thighs, rubbing so nicely, but his knob must not touch."

The girls giggled at what they were saying.

"I don't know I could restrain myself. Françoise you must stop me. You must keep me in check."

"It is hot." The girls paused, beads of sweat on their brows. Françoise flapped her dress to create a breeze within.

"You have no underclothes!"

Françoise giggled, "I know!"

Françoise followed Léonie through her tunnel and heard the shout of delight ahead of her. Françoise paused allowing the pair to greet each other without her. Again, she wished it was she greeting her man with delight and kisses but it would be good, nonetheless, to see Alain again, with or without his clothes.

It was without. Françoise gave the couple a decent interval, but it was not comfortable on hands and knees and she came forward and then over the window cill. Alain and Léonie were there with arms wrapped around the other kissing. Two clothed girls and one unclothed young man in the kitchen. Françoise feeling very much the 'gooseberry.' Such a pity there were not two young men there, one for Léonie and one for her. It was not something she would say to Léonie but she would rather the other young man was for Léonie not herself. What a fine young man and so male in his nudity, not least with his upstanding, so rigid, cock.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,673 Followers
12