Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was back before the cock again. She opened her mouth and once again sunk her head down on the fake cock; she ran her tongue alone the bottom of the cock and put a little suction on it. Her lips reached and pressed the rocker switches and she pushed the buttons with her hands, the cock began to squirt the water and there was no growth of the cock. If she used her tongue and gave a passable blowjob to the plastic cock it would give her a drink without getting bigger, if she just pushed the buttons she got her water but she also got a little bigger cock to suck the next time. Ruth Ann was getting an education.

She decided to go for the soup, she once more took the cock inside her mouth and ran her lips to the bottom pressing the switches, she let off and then re-pressed the switches. In effect she was bobbing her head as she rocked in to press the switches and then let off with her lips only to have to press them again. She hit the buttons on the wall with her outstretched hands and continued to bob her head, licking and sucking as she did. Water ran for an instant and then slowed to a trickle it dripped down her throat forcing her to swallow, it was hard to do with the cock so deep in her mouth but she managed to do it as she waited for the soup. Her tongue never stopped moving as she applied herself to giving a good blowjob to the dildo. She couldn't see the clock but she felt that she had kept sucking for a good minute before the soup began to seep into her mouth. It was so fucking good; she drank greedily until the flow stopped. She had no ideal how much she had drank, anywhere between a few spoonfuls and a half a cup. She was still hungry so she repeated the procedure again. She was still hungry but she needed to stop because her jaw was aching from holding the cock so deep for so long.

Ruth Ann went over what she thought was the facts about her situation. She was forced to admit to herself that this was a pretty smart and well-prepared guy to get this far and never reveal himself to her. But when you add in the cock that is so full of sensors that it can tell if you are rubbing you tongue on it or not. A cock that measures out her food and liquid only after she 'pleases' it with a good blowjob.

Well, that's some kind of "Silence of the Lambs" shit, which was some serious shit indeed.

This motherfucker had got her sucking a machine's cock for food and water, and he has the machine rewarding her when she does a good job, and punishing her when she did a poor job. Worst of all, there was nothing she could do about it except starve to death. It was pretty fucking bleak when suicide was your only option.

She was sure that nobody would go to all this trouble to get her here and then just ignore her. Ruth Ann reasoned that the bastard had to be watching, so there had to be a camera somewhere, maybe several. Her eyes scanned the room but found nothing she was sure about. Figuring what did she have to lose, she held up her hand and flipped the bird to whoever was watching. It made her feel better until she felt the studs shooting the current into her body again. She grabbed the sidebars and hoisted her weight off the floor. Since she was already getting shocked, she screamed out every foul name she could think of at her captor. She screamed until her throat was raw and her voice could hardly be heard. She screamed because of her fear and her pain, because of the fact the studs were still up and her arms were almost dead. She knew that it had been a foolish thing to do when she had flipped him the bird. Now she was about to pay for the thrill of it with so much pain. She screamed as she slipped down the bar and her shoulder made contact. The searing pain jolted her loose from the hold she had with her feet and now she was back to flopping around the cage trying in vain to get away. She passed out lying on her side, the current making her body twitch as it pulsed through her.

James smiled as he watched her body become still as he turned off the current letting the studs recede again. This one had spirit; he really liked her and could hardly wait to get to know her in person. He got up and went to bed; he would wait, he thought, because he wanted to be right, for both of them.

Ruth Ann squatted before the rubber cock sucking and swallowing soup. It seemed that she could not get enough to satisfy her hunger; maybe it was because everything was liquid. She longed to have something that she could chew and feel her teeth sink into. She wanted some solid food. When the flow of soup trickled to a stop, she raised her head and sat down, leaning against the solid wall. She looked out at the apartment that nobody lived in. By her count she had been here for five days now, she should've been reported missing by now and people should be searching for her. What if this sick fuck had gotten himself killed or arrested and that was why he had never come home. Surely the cops would be able to backtrack him and find this place. Couldn't they? When she had first found herself in the cage she had dreaded the return of the guy who lived here, now she found herself hoping that he would return.

The naked girl tried to stretch her legs out but couldn't quite find the room, she wanted so bad to be able to stretch out her arms and legs and lay spread-eagled on the floor. She felt confined and constrained in both mind and body. Boredom had begun to bear down on her with the sameness on each day piling onto the sameness of the last day. Ruth Ann had used up all her mental games to entertain herself and now had only fearful expectations of her captors return, weighed against fearful expectations that he wouldn't return. How in the fuck could something like this happen to her? She had gone to college, she held a MBA, and she was an important person at her office, doing an important job. How could she be stuck in a cage and made to suck fake cock for food. Would all her preparations for success go for nothing? Had she worked herself through college, finished her education to become a cocksucker? Hell, she thought bitterly it not even a real cock.

Ruth Ann roused herself from these thoughts and went to her slit trench shitter. Opening the door, she began to splash water over the rubber floor of her cage. If she had to be here, she was going to stay as clean as she could. She could smell the slight odor of piss in the cage and she wanted to get rid of it. As she scrubbed the rubber with her hands she looked wishfully at the big queen size bed. God how she wished she could lay there and throw her limbs out in all directions. How comfortable that would feel to her tired and cramped body.

The girl drank and ate for something to do; she watched the empty room everyday until she passed out from the sameness every night. Sucking the cock seemed as natural as pissing in the slit trench to her now. By her figuring she thought she had been here for nearly two weeks. Her hope of discovery had long since faded. Ruth Ann lived her life out in routines set by a dead man, and even though he was no longer alive he was still going to kill her by starvation eventually. The girl lived in fear now of the day when her bobbing head would fail to release the soup she needed to survive. Or maybe the water would be the first to go, either way she would face a slow death with only herself as a witness to her sufferings.

She woke up to the sound of somebody moving in the room. She didn't remember going to sleep; she was doing a lot of sleeping these days. She turned her head to the sounds of somebody moving pans in the kitchen. She watched a man of average height and build scramble eggs in a skillet on the stove. The room filled with the heavenly smell of the eggs but there was another smell mixed in with that, she struggled to place what that wonderful scent was, until she realized it was bacon. My God she was hungry. She tried to compose herself a bit. She was naked, there was nothing she could do about that, she put it from her mind and thought that the fact that she was hungry took priority over her nudity. "Hello" she tried to sound natural as she spoke, even though she thought that her voice sounded strange to her own ears. It had been a long time since she had used it for fear of the shocks from the floor. "When did you get home?"

The man turned to her and answered kindly, "I've been here all the time girl."

"Why are you doing this to me? I've never done anything to you, why are you taking my life from me?" Ruth Ann asked the question in a soft and reasonable voice, all the time she was suppressing her heart's desire to scream at this prick to let her go.

The man made no reply as he scrapped the eggs onto a plate and sat down to eat with no regard for her at all.

She watched a full fork of food as it traveled to the man's mouth. She could almost taste it as she watched the man's teeth bite into the food. She envied him as he chewed and swallowed the food, chasing it with a big drink of coffee. A smell she hadn't noticed until now. The man turned to her. "You like the soup?"

Ruth Ann was surprised by the question and for a minute didn't answer, finally she asked, "Why, are you offering me some sort of choice in the matter?"

"Yes, I am." He said it with a certain kindness, like he might understand how hard it was to eat the same thing until it lost all semblance of taste becoming a texture rather then a flavor to you. How a person began to yearn for a change, any thing a little different then the normal became a thrill.

"I would like some of them eggs if you're offering to share." Ruth Ann was hopeful that he would see how submissive she was acting and reward her by giving her a taste of those wonderful eggs.

"No that's not in the cards now, but I can give you chicken, beef, or tomato on the soup." The man watched her as she mulled this offer over in her mind.

She wanted the eggs but it seemed that he wasn't going to share. Should she settle so easily for a different flavor soup, then again she surely was tired of chicken soup. "Why won't you cook some more eggs for me? It wouldn't take long, and I would be grateful"

Ruth Ann was ashamed of herself as she heard the words leave her mouth. Grateful? She would be grateful to this asshole that had wrecked her life for his own selfish ends? She regained control enough to keep silent while she waited for his answer.

In answer to her question the man reached over the cage and flipped a switch. Seconds later the shocks started to hit her. She grabbed the sidebars and braced her feet against the other end and lifted her body clear of the floor. The shocks stopped. She could see the studs as they waited for her strength to drain from her arms and legs. She turned to the man. He had sat back down in his chair and was finishing his breakfast. He watched silently as she battled with all her strength to stay away from the floor. Her eyes watched the indifference in his eyes as she slowly weakened. In the end she felt herself slipping down with her hands. She refused to beg the man for help, even if he would, which she doubted. Unable to grip hard enough to stop her slide, she braced herself for the shock. It still hit her hard. She tried to hoist herself up off the floor but her muscles were gone. She lay there in her pain on the floor jerking and convulsing to the current. She tried not to give the asshole the pleasure of hearing her scream but she couldn't help herself. She screamed and cried as she twitched and hurt until darkness claimed her once more.

When she came to, she was alone again. She was a little unsure that it had happened, could it have been a dream? There was no sign the man had ever been here, everything was back where it belonged. She crawled over to the cock and got a drink of water. She stayed for soup and after bobbing her head on the cock she was rewarded with a new taste. Tomato soup was pouring into her swallowing mouth. And it was so fucking good. She sucked soup until the flow stopped three times. Licking her lips as she drew her face back from the cock. So, the man had been here and the man even though he had punished her for trying to get his eggs had given her something anyway. It was a small thing but she felt she owed him something for his concern. She went back to the cock and started to bob her head against the switches at its base once more. That fucking soup was good.

James was returning from the mailbox with a letter in his hand, he had been waiting for this letter for sometime now and was anxious to read what it had to say to him. He poured a cup of coffee and sat down at the table, slitting the envelope with a steak knife as he did. The latter was from one of those labs that will check your blood for Aids and get back to you privately with the results. James had sent one of the vials of rat's blood to see if she was clean of disease. It seemed that the young woman had been taking care of herself and checked clean and clear of all the areas checked by the lab. She had no HIV and no signs of any of the other twelve sicknesses checked for.

James breathed a sigh of relief. He had been worried about what to do if the report came back dirty. Try to set her free in a way that she could not get back to him. He was not sure that was even possible and was relieved when he didn't have to consider that option any longer. He thought that rat was making progress. She took her food and water from the cock without any prompting from him and was now trying to keep her cage clean. She seemed to be a fast learner and was adapting to her new conditions pretty well. She was in for a few rewards and he was looking forward to giving them to her. It hurt him to admit that she still had two hard weeks to do before he could really make her life any better over all. Like letting her free from the cage, giving her the run of the apartment was the first step in turning her loose.

He filed the letter in the folder named RAT and closed the file cabinet. He flipped the remote to 069 and watched as rat squatted before the cock, head bobbing up and down as she worked the switches. She really liked tomato it seemed; he would have to get the two of them some good Italian food one day for supper. She looked so sexy as she worked for her supper, for all the world as if she was working a glory hole somewhere. James thought that she was ready for the next step. He would start her off tonight and see how she did. James sipped his coffee and stroked his dick through his pants as he watched.

Abruptly James stopped stroking his dick and stood up; finishing his coffee in a single long slug he replaced the cup in the dishwasher. Anyone watching the man would have thought that something terrible had just happened to him. But in truth he had only recognized his own weakness in wanting to speed the training up. He had to make himself wait. She needed the time between steps to adjust to her new situation. She had to adjust to being a captive, then to a prisoner, then to a pet, after that the sky was the limit. She could become a wife, or not, marriage didn't matter because she would be in love with and dependent on him. He would have won her heart and mind. She would be his by her own consent. Best of all, she would be happy.

James walked down to the kennels; working with the dogs was something that relaxed him seemingly at the same time as it excited him. Sort of like taking a hit of speed and chasing it with a fat joint. You got the energy and zest for doing shit but at the same time you enjoyed this incredibly mellowed out feeling, like the afterglow of sex. James lived for his dogs, the love for them more then matching the love they felt toward their leader. He wondered if rat would have a fear of the dogs, he hoped not, another something to worry over he thought. James worked for a fast thirty minutes and then slowed it down to walking excises for the last thirty minutes. When the hour was over he went in for a shower. Through it all, his mind stayed glued to rat. Wondering what she was doing, what she was thinking, was she changing the way he had hoped she would. This woman he had barely met and only spoken a few words to had captured his imagination. He couldn't shake her from his thinking. It was almost like he was asking his Mary when he wondered aloud. "Could I be in love?" He knew in his heart that he might be making a bad decision but he determined to do it anyway. James was going to talk to his girl.

Ruth Ann was awake this time when the elevator started to hum, it was around the corner so she couldn't see it but she heard well enough to know what it was. Her eyes were sighted on the point where the man would come into view as if she were a sniper's scope. Her nakedness had ceased to be a concern, since she had gotten quite used to it now. Ruth Ann's stare was hard and direct as she waited for the man to come to her. James stepped off the elevator taking the two steps to where he could see her. "Hi, how we doing today?" He asked.

Ruth Ann disregarded the thousand better answers and replied. "Too soon to tell"

James sat down at the table and threw her the first of several bones he had for her. "I could use a cup of coffee, how about you?"

Ruth Ann watched quietly as the man set about the task of making the coffee, when the machine was spitting the dark brew out into the pot below he turned back to her.

"How do you take yours?" Politely, like a waiter in a fine restaurant.

Ruth Ann thought what the hell. "Two sugars and cream."

James poured the two cups came to the chair closest to the cage, he handed rat her cup, watching her eyes as she noticed the cup had been made so it would fit between the bars.

Ruth Ann took the cup hardly believing it was happening the cup of hot coffee was proof to the contrary. She took a drink, almost burning her tongue as she slurped the hot sweet brew. Beyond a doubt the best coffee she had ever drank. She lowered the cup enough to peer over the rim at the man who held her here. He was sitting there as pretty as you please with this happy look on his face. That's when she became painfully aware of her nudity, sure that it was her body that was fueling that fucking happy look. There was nothing she could do about it so she tried to ignore the urge to cover up. She took another sip of the delicious hot coffee, her arm brushing against her little nipple. In spite of herself she could feel her breast' nipples as they winkled up and became hard and erect. Ruth Ann hid behind her cup again embarrassed and ashamed that her body would react in such a way. As she drank the last of the coffee and reluctantly lowered her cup to face her captor she heard him say.

"There are a few things that you should know. The first one being that I will be down here with you for the next month. My name is James that's my real name so don' t feel funny about using it. Another thing, get used to me seeing you naked. I'll see you when you shit and piss as well as when you play with yourself. You are mine, and I like to see you naked. You are very beautiful, I like to see you." The man paused for a beat and then continued. "Starting tonight the feeding cock will grow a half inch with each use, a full inch if you don't do a good job. However you will have a chance to get food from other sources. Your life has been very dull up to this point, that's about to change forever. You were chosen because you are beautiful and because I wanted you. I wanted you enough to risk death itself to have you. Do not think that I would hesitate to hurt you if you try to stand in my way. I want you to be happy. Its up to you how painful of a journey you face before you get there with me. But understand this, you are going to do what I say and with all the energy the task calls for. Like everything else in life, 'you get out of it, what you put into it.' Work with me and I promise to bring you the best sex and hardest orgasms you have ever dreamed of. Fight me and I will make you cum from the pain I can give you. You are mine for one complete year and I mean to enjoy you. If at the end of that year you don't want to stay with me any longer. You will be free to go, and you will take thirty thousand dollars with you when you leave." The man was reaching his hand toward the cage. Ruth Ann jumped back but he was only after the empty cup. "Would you like another?" He asked.