Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a lot of shit happening at one time but Ruth Ann did want another cup and told him so. "Yes."

Armed with a fresh cup of coffee Ruth Ann faced her captor. "You don't seem to be that much of an oddball that you would need to do something like this to get a woman." She sipped, "I mean you have spent a lot of time and money to set this all up and make it work not to mention the risk you take to kidnap somebody. That's a federal crime, and that means the fucking FBI. So, why do you do it instead of just meeting a girl the old fashioned way?" She asked.

James laughed, "Well in a very real way that is just what we are doing now. I'm meeting you in an old fashioned way. I found you and decided that you were the one for me so I brought you home. I don't have your father here to give you to me so I am going to have to let you make your own decision on that, but I feel we are courting right now."

Ruth Ann was angry. "Well it ain't no fucking courtship to strip a person naked and lock them in a cage for a fucking month, making them suck everything they eat or drink through a fake cock. That ain't no fucking courtship that I ever heard of. That, you fucking idiot, is rape and abduction. It ain't courtship!"

James watched as rat braced herself for the shock she was sure was coming. He was going to answer her with words until she flung the coffee through the bars and got him soaked. He reached into his pocket and produced a remote control, which he placed on the table.

Ruth Ann was looking right in his eyes as he reached over and very deliberately pushed a button. She knew what was coming and was pulling her body free from the floor almost before the studs could rise up. She glared at her tormentor, hating him for putting her here. She felt ridiculous hanging like a fucking monkey safe for the moment but knowing she was going to fall and pay a heavy price for her outburst. She hung like a heavy sack limp and low in the middle, her ass just clearing the studs in the floor. Her eyes never left his as he reached for another button. She flinched when he pressed it but after a moment the stereo came on and she realized what he had pushed. Now she was fighting her battle of delay to the sound of Billy Idol's "White Wedding." Once again her muscles were stinging, her legs starting to burn with their exertions. She knew she couldn't last much longer. Goddamn him she thought as she felt her ass sink lower, a little closer to those damn studs. The first shocks hit her when she touched her ass to four of the studs. She jerked her midsection higher but only by letting her shoulders fall lower to the point they were only a hands thickness away from the horrible floor. She knew that she was being watched and hated the thought of some asshole getting off on her fear and pain. She couldn't think of it now, she had to give all her attention now to staying her ass off the floor. Ruth Ann' s eyes were glued to the clock and her heart nearly stopped when after a full minute had passed the studs were still up. She was in a cold sweat when the second minute had passed, her arms and legs hurting so bad from the strain of her position. She had suffered several shocks that had hurt her making her almost lose her grip on the sidebars, but she held on. Three minutes and her ass was painfully shocked forcing her to thrust upward as far as she could. She fought the cage with all her strength, with all her heart.

James drank his coffee and watched as rat danced her grim yet athletic version of the horizontal bop. He was truly impressed how long it took before she finally slide down the bars and met the current. She screamed and flopped and wiggled around on the floor until she couldn't stand it anymore and passed out. She lay there stunned, her body still twitching with the jolts of current looking like bullets hitting a corpse, until it stopped.

When Ruth Ann became aware again James was eating something sitting at the table, watching an old episode of Stargate. She said nothing as she gathered herself together; she was so sore all over, either from straining to hold her body off the floor or from the electricity making her muscles spasm that she could hardly move. She wanted a drink of water but she didn't want to suck that hateful thing while somebody could see her. In the end her dry mouth drove her to squat before the damn thing one more time. As she slipped her mouth over the cock she realized that the man, James, had already made the damn thing get bigger. She had more trouble reaching the switches this time but she did get the water and felt much better, until she felt the cock grow inside her mouth. She drank until the flow stopped and pulled away, the damn thing looked bigger now too. Ruth Ann determined that she should get what she could now before the thing grew anymore. She stretched her lips over the bigger cock and sink to the bottom of the shaft. The head was in the back of her throat as she worked the switches bobbing her head. The warm soup started to flow filling her belly with its soothing warmth, she sucked until it stopped and she felt it jab into her throat as it grew another half inch. She was doubtful if she could get back to the bottom of the shaft and still work the switches now. She gave it a try all but having forgotten about James watching her.

James watched as the cute young women slide her face over the fairly large cock, it wasn't as big as the monsters they talk about on the porn sites but it was pretty much the same size as his own cock. As her lips reached for the switches her hands hit the two wall buttons, she held the position working the switches as she bobbed her head until the soup started. It was an unbelievably lurid sight, the red headed girl sucking that cock, squatting naked before it as she worshipped the symbol of maledom. She wanted old fashioned, well this is old fashioned, the way it was meant to be. He could tell when the flow of soup started by the way her neck muscles worked as she swallowed. James waited until he knew she was swallowing and then let her know he was watching. "No need to stop on my account, don't lose your flow over me." He sat down, moving things on the table so as to seem distracted from her actions, when in reality he was transfixed by the way she was going at it.

Ruth Ann was startled by the closeness of the voice, the knowledge that the man was standing right next to her watching as she performed this degrading act. She almost stopped but not quite, he was right not to make her lose her flow and she had already did the work of getting the shit coming out. She kept bobbing her head as she considered if she should, for the sake of pride, stop. By the time the flow stopped and she felt the cock expand and grow longer, she decided that she shouldn't.

Ruth Ann drew her face away from the wall, releasing inch after wet inch of cock as she did. Both of them were surprised at how long and thick the cock looked as she let it go from her mouths wet embrace. The MBA was feeling a little proud of the way she had learned to handle cock. She was even a little proud that the guy saw her do it. She turned to face her captor, surprised to see him watching her on tape as she was sucking the dildo.

When rat's eyes met his, he said. " That was a very sexy show you just put on. If I'm not mistaken I thought that I saw a gleam of pride in your expression when you rose from your task." He stopped the machine and a large picture of her face in close-up was on the screen. It was an expression of pride and a sense of accomplishment maybe. James waited to give rat time to answer if she wanted. She didn't. He went on. " How would you like a nice steak dinner with all the trimmings?"

Ruth Ann looked at him like he was offering manta from heaven. "I guess I could go for that." She tried not to show too much excitement, not wanting to reveal how much it did mean to her. Her image filled the screen on the wide screen TV; her eyes were drawn to it like a bug to a light. Ruth Ann looked sexy as hell; she didn't think she had ever taken a photo that captured her as well as the one onscreen now.

James went on. " I have watched you suck a big cock for the last few minutes and you only received soup for your reward. I propose to offer you a steak dinner, cooked anyway you might like it, with whatever sides you might care to choose. This meal can be eaten this very night if you want it.

Ruth Ann had been waiting for this and now here it was. She could see and almost smell the steak that served as a worm but now she was going to see the hook, what she would have to do to show she wanted the steak.

"I have a cock that is very similar to the one you have been practicing on, it is clean and has no diseases. I want you to suck my cock the way you sucked the cock in your cage. When you swallow my soup I will let you have a steak instead of the soup you are used to for your services." James was pushing the schedule a bit by doing this. According to the plan he should have waited for another week, but he found himself really wanting to be 'with' this woman. His schedule made no allowances for his own desire becoming a problem.

Ruth Ann looked at the guy as he made his pitch, thinking of her position as she considered what the guy was offering. She had fucked guys before after a nice dinner and a pleasant evening and had never felt bad about it. A steak dinner had more value now then it had then; she hadn't been on a diet of soup for over a month then. She looked up at the man and nodded her head. "I'll do it, but I want more then dinner. I want a complete date, I want to sit at your table and be a guest in your house tonight if I do this. Is that a deal?" Her eyes glared at the man, as she demanded what seemed fair to her.

James was almost overwhelmed with relief as he heard the words leave her mouth. She was demanding that he do just what he had wanted to do all along but now it was her ideal. "OK, it's a deal." James stood and removed his pants and shirt, leaving his undershirt on he removed his shorts and walked toward the cage as he reached the cage he pulled something from the shelf above it and handed it to rat. "I hope you don't mind but I have to be safety conscious." While he waited for rat to examine the device he had handed to her he put on a device that slipped over his cock and rested at its base. On it were two rocker switches just like the ones on the cock in the cage.

Ruth Ann looked up at the nearly naked man, standing there with his semi-erect cock hanging out. "What the fuck is this thing for?"

James replied. "It goes in you cunt like a butt plug but for your pussy."

"Why in the fuck should I put this thing inside my body? What does it do that makes it so necessary?" rat demanded.

James answered. "It will allow me to shock you if you try to hurt me in any way. I will want you to wear it the whole time we are interacting together in anyway."

Ruth Ann could see the guys point; she wouldn't want to trust her either if she were he. "OK, I put it in but you better be careful with that button you got somewhere, I don't like shocks." Ruth Ann studied the device in her hand, it was about four inches long and had a soft deflated balloon feel about it. She could feel some sort of stiffening built into the thing enough that she could get it up inside of her orvice. But she wondered about the strange shape that would be left hanging outside her lips. It looked almost like an oversized extra set of lips for her pussy. She inserted the thing and was pleasantly surprised at how wet she was, it nested right in place seeming to melt and conform to her inside shape. She had been right when she thought that it looked like a deflated balloon because that is exactly what it was. Her body heat had started to heat the gas inside the dildo and it was now expanding. Ruth Ann could feel the pressure as it grew to fill her completely, expanding into every nook and crevice.

James could see the fear as the girl felt the insert fill with the gas. "That's just the gas filling to 1 lb per square inch on the inside of your body. It ensures that the tazer studs will immobilize you if you do something nasty to me." He explained to the girl. "It won't hurt you unless you try to hurt me. OK?" Ruth Ann looked at the man standing so tall next to her cage, his dick at her face level and only inches away. "It isn't so bad I guess."

James handed her a wire. "Plug this into your insert, and I will put the other end into my cock ring here." James watched as the girl plugged the prong into its hole in her pussy plug. "That's great, now we ready for a little fun?"

Ruth Ann didn't answer but rose up to squat closer to the bars bringing her face toward the offered cock. It was very much the same feeling as eating from her old food cock and she had no trouble reaching the switches at the base. The living flesh in her mouth felt much better to her, more natural and she didn't miss the slight taste of plastic she got form the food cock. All and all this was a nice size cock to be sucking. She rocked to the bottom of the shaft letting her lips press the switches and this time she felt something in her pussy. A feeling between a tingle and a throb, She sunk her face to the switches again and this time the throb was stronger and she felt it everywhere, from her clit to her womb. She let her face slip out to the end of the cock out where she could work on the head and steer clear of those switches for a bit but that was not to be as James told her. "The deal was that you would suck me like you did the food cock. You hit the switches every stroke when you were on it and I want the same type of sucking on my cock. Hit the switches or no steak dinner." James knew what was happening inside that hot little pussy. The insert sent a small shock into all the vaginal muscles every time the switches were pressed. This caused her to involuntarily squeeze and milk her pussy on the insert hitting every nerve ending she had at the same time.

Ruth Ann did not want to do this but she was in this deep so she rammed her face down the cock and hit the switches once more. This time it really rung her bell almost provoking an orgasm on her part. She pulled back to the head and fearfully slide her face back down to the switches and the next throb. It was everything that she was afraid that it might be and it blasted her into an orgasm so hard that she squeezed juice from her cunt, wetting the floor beneath her. As she tried to withdraw her head from the cock she heard James tell her.

"No, no, baby don't pull away. Just keep sucking that cock you are doing such a fine job and I am loving every minute. Don't stop." James was pressing his cock through the bars as she was trying to pull away.

Ruth Ann had never felt anything like what had just happened to her and was a little unsure how much of that she could take. It was almost too damn good almost so good it hurt. Every time her lips hit the switches and his cock bumped the entry to her throat she felt this mighty throb, pulse, stroke, hell, she didn't know what she felt but it felt so fucking good. Instead of getting harder now it just seemed to be a constant buzzing pressure right on her G-spot behind her clit, deep behind her pussy lips she could feel the throb. When it pulsed or throbbed or stroked it hit her clit, her cervix, her womb, her brain and her soul. The cock in her mouth became secondary to the feeling it was allowing her to have. She was sucking James' cock now because she wanted the feelings it was giving her. She held her hands on the bars beside her head and twisted her head as she ran her face down the shaft and nestled his switches with her lips. She lingered as long as she could hold her breath before retreating lovingly back up his cock, leaving her wet and shiny slobber behind, only to suck it back up cool and wet as she slammed back down to the switches.

Ruth Ann did not know what had come over her but if this was sex the way it was supposed to be done, she had been getting cheated. This was the best she had ever felt in her life, nothing she had left behind was this good. This was the man for her; if he could be this good to her just while she was sucking his cock what could he do to her with his cock inside her pussy, deep inside her where she lived. Ruth Ann was in a sort of trance now as she whipped her head up and down the cock in her mouth. Her tongue working like a potter's hand she licked and rubbed his hot cock as it slipped back in forth in her mouth. She had a regular stroke going now applying suction with her mouth, moving like a machine as she rode his cock with her face. Hands on the bars she relied only on her mouth to bring her man off.

James watched in almost disbelief as his dreams came true right before his very eyes. He knew that he could not withstand the onslaught of this girls face fucking for much longer. He was just so fucking thankful to know that it could be this good. The thought of all the times that lay ahead of them pushed him over the top and he sprayed his cum deep into her belly.

Ruth Ann felt him, as his cock seemed to grow even larger as she spun her lips around it on a down stroke. She didn't care; she just wanted to feel the throbs inside her body. Ruth Ann had long since stopped her orgasms and now was just riding the wave of sexy feelings that had taken over her body. Her nipples were so hard that they felt super tight against her breast. Hard and crinkly they pushed out to stand erect and proud begging for attention. Her pussy was drooling over a small lake it had created between her knees on the rubber pad. When the first shot of hot cum hit her she came again, James cock was at her throat and the cum was shooting straight down her swallowing gullet.

She kept her face pressed against the bars just as James kept his pelvis pushed against the outside of her cage. The moment seemed to stretch but after a while they both started to draw back until his cock broke free of her reluctant lips. Silence ruled for a moment until they both started to speak at the same time. They both laughed.

"Whew! My God man, what did you do to me? What in the hell is in that thing in my pussy and how does it make everything feel so fucking good." She had a thousand questions and the steak dinner was temporarily forgotten.

James was still trying to catch his breath and just stood there leaning against her cage. When he finally could speak he didn't know what to say. He was speechless.

"Well I can see that it was good for you too." Ruth Ann's eyes were smiling and nobody would've ever thought of her as a rape victim, not with that smile she was wearing. James unplugged the wire running from his cock ring to her insert and came around to the side of the cage that held the door. He put in his key and opened the cage, he stepped back offering a helping hand to rat as she started to rise and come out.

"I have dreamed of you for over a year and now you have made those dreams come true for me. I think that we are going to become very good friends over the next year." James took the hand of his naked dream girl. "What do you think about the coming year?"

Ruth Ann knew what he was asking and to her own surprise she heard herself answer. "I think it's still too soon to tell, but I think that it might be one of the best of my life, if this was a sample of what we can do together."

James walked over to the table and pulled out a chair for his lady, Ruth Ann came and took her seat and James poured her a fresh cup of coffee, he knew how she liked it and got one for him and sat across the table from her. He reached his hands out to her and she offered hers, holding hands and looking into each other's eyes they sat there for a moment. James broke the mood when he asked her if she was hungry. She told him she was starving. They enjoyed a wonderful dinner and Ruth Ann ate until she couldn't hold another bite. When the evening was over and it was time for her to get back into her cage, Ruth Ann's position was brought home to her. She was a kept pet, a sex pet that was brought out of her box when James wanted sex. The anger that had made the studs rise up a month ago was under control now though and she considered the thought rationally. She had hated her job. She had hated her life, a lonely and sad way of waiting for old age and death. She had always dreamed of being somebody that was loved. In a funny way she knew that this man did love her in his own way. While he had kidnapped her, he had done it in such a way to not hurt her and he had been considerate of her feelings in all their dealings. Except for the time he turned the studs on when she threw the coffee on him. In a way she had that coming to her though. All and all she wasn't that unhappy at the moment. She turned to James and asked. "James is there a chance that you might want to marry a girl like me someday? I mean I know that you have brought me here against my will and you are a criminal but you do have feelings for me don't you?" Ruth Ann never in a million years would have thought that she would be kidnapped and then fall for her captor.