Old Fashioned Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked at this girl he had come to think so much of in so many ways. A girl that he thought that he might be in love with right now and told her. "Rat I think that I was in love with you long before you ever saw me. I think that I fell for you when I saw you in the parking lot that night." James looked deep into her eyes and said. "As for marriage I think that it is a very real probability considering the way you make me feel. I know that it will be up to you in the long run but as for me I think that I could live with you for a long time."

Ruth Ann asked the next question. "Well I think that your future wife should be able to sleep on the fucking bed, what do you think about that?"

James smiled at his girl and holding the wire that still went to his cock ring told her. "Come here babe and meet you new man."

Ruth Ann came willingly to her new man and she was everything that a man could ask for. Just before James put his cock into her waiting pussy he asked her. "Do you like dogs?"