Old Fisherman and the Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

"I know you are getting on in years, and maybe your eyesight's not so good, but my mother is hardly a "young lady", though she'll be happy you called her one. Have a good day now. Might be good to wear a hat in the sun when you fish."

He kept her belongings in a spare creel he had. Now and again he would take them out a caress them with his rough fingers. Though he still loved to fish he always threw back the flounder. He never felt that trembling of the dock again, but there was one night when he was sleeping out on the lanai and had the strangest dream about her that felt more than real only to wake soaking wet surrounded by storm. But that's another story.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Hope you enjoyed this story. Please vote for it if you liked it. Comments are welcome. And be sure to check out other stories by LargoKitt.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers
12