Old Flame, New Game Ch. 02

Story Info
Married lovers explore new experiences in tropical setting.
3.9k words
4.2
23.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/26/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers

I want to give special thanks to AlabasterThighs for her assistance in transforming the rough draft into a finished story. Her insights and eye for detail are an invaluable asset in my creative process.

* * *

I usually spend Saturday morning relaxing around the house, watching TV and doing any odd jobs that need to be done. But this morning I loaded my golf clubs in the trunk of my car and told my wife that I was going to Doral to play a round with a client, and that I would be back later in the afternoon.

I arrived at Sharon's hotel room just before 9:00 a.m. I was not sure if she would be awake yet, but I knocked on the door anyway. A few seconds passed and I heard some rustling behind the door before it opened and I was ushered in. Sharon stood there wearing only a towel, with her wet hair hanging in her face.

"You are here early today," she said.

"I wanted to get an early start."

"Well then, it's a good thing I am up already and out of the shower."

"I would have waited for you. I might even have joined you in the shower."

"Really, and what would you do with me in the shower?"

"I would make sure your pussy is nice and clean. It was a mess yesterday when I left here."

"Why don't you check it out now, make sure it is completely clean," she said, as her towel dropped to the floor.

I took her into my arms and kissed her as she pressed her naked body against mine. Even through my clothes I could feel the contours of her flesh, and the heat rising from her pussy. I guided her to the bed and gently pushed her onto her back. I briefly sucked each of her nipples, and then kissed my way down to her warm smooth pussy. She smelled of soap and flowers, fresh and clean and ready for tasting. I lowered my mouth to her slit and starting licking from top to bottom. I pressed her lips apart with my flattened tongue, licking from her asshole to her clit, up and down, down and up, over and over. After a few minutes I began to taste the honey leaking from her vagina. That was my cue to suck her lips into my mouth-- those delicate folds of pink flesh-- sucking and tasting, pulling on them with my lips. She started to moan so I sucked a little bit harder, just for a second, before releasing the inner lips and moving up to her clit. I extended my tongue and flicked it across the tip of her clit, barely making contact, just enough to tease her.

"More," she moaned. "More."

I increased the pressure on her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth. The juice from her pussy was flowing onto the bed as I continued licking, giving her more and more of my tongue as I licked and licked. I flattened my tongue and gave the clit long licks up and down for several seconds.

"Yes, please, more," she cried.

I extended my tongue again and resumed flicking from side to side. Her hands reached for the back of my head, running her fingers through my hair, and then steering my face where she wanted my tongue to go.

"That's it, that's the spot, oh yes, don't stop."

Her thighs clamped around my neck as I continued licking her. I created an irregular pattern, flicking her clit from side to side, then lapping it up and down. I varied the length and speed of my strokes, so she never knew from which direction my tongue would be licking. Her thighs tightened their grip on my neck, and her hands pushed my face harder into her pussy. I knew she was getting close when she arched her back off the bed, and pressed her pussy tighter against my mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's it. Don't stop, I'm almost there. Don't stop."

I was starting to have a hard time breathing, her pussy was pressed so tightly against my face and her thighs were locked around my neck. I kept licking and licking, tasting her sweet delicious juices.

"Mmmmmmm. Oooohhhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh."

I licked faster and faster.

"Yeeeeesssssss. That's.... it. Yesssss."

Suddenly the pressure of her thighs on my neck was gone, and she was pushing my face away.

"Thats' all. Stop. I can't take any more."

I crawled up her body until I was looking into her eyes. I lowered my mouth to kiss her. She responded hungrily, tasting her juice on my face. Clearly, I thought, she was no stranger to the taste of her own pussy. I kissed her long and deep, my tongue dancing with hers as they moved in and out of each other's mouths. Finally, I broke for air and told her:

"Get up. Get dressed. We need to get going."

"Where are you taking me?"

"To the beach. Did you bring a swimsuit?"

"Of course. Two, actually. A one piece for the beach, and a two piece for the hotel pool."

"Put on the two piece."

"The one piece is for the beach."

"Sharon, I know what you said. But I would prefer to see you in the two piece. You look great. If I thought that you would be embarrassed, I would tell you. Honestly. But you look beautiful, you have nothing to hide."

"How can you know how I will feel?"

"OK. That did not come out right. What I meant is that you look terrific and there is no reason for you to be all covered up."

"Alright, I'll go. But if I don't feel comfortable, you are brining me back."

"It's a deal."

Sharon put on her two piece bathing suit, a cover up, and some sandals. I was wearing a golf shirt and shorts, but I had a swimsuit and a tank top in the back seat of my car. I also had two towels, some sun screen, and a small cooler.

We left for the 45 minute drive to beach. The parking lot was already nearly full when we arrived. After settling into a parking space, Sharon gathered the towels while I changed into my swimsuit. I carried the cooler and Sharon carried the towels and sun screen in her beach bag. We walked to the tunnel which went underneath the road, connecting the parking lot to the beach. The walk through the tunnel provided a brief respite from the heat of the bright morning sun. We emerged from the tunnel, walked up the steps, and began walking to the beach.

We walked about 50 feet before Sharon stopped suddenly in her tracks.

"What does that sign mean?" she asked.

"It means exactly what it says, 'clothing optional from this point forward.' You can take off your clothes, if you want to."

"I'm not taking anything off."

"That's ok, no one is going to force you. Its optional. That's what optional means."

"Ok, just so you understand. Don't even ask, ok?"

"Look, we talked about expanding your sexual horizons when we were planning to meet in Chicago."

"We never talked about exposing my naked ass to thousands of strangers. Go back and look at your e-mails. You won't find any mention of public nudity. In fact, I mentioned on numerous occasions that I am very self-conscious about my body. Go back and check if you don't remember."

"Relax baby, no one is going to make you do anything you don't want to do. And believe me, even at 48, you look better than most of the people on this beach. Just watch."

We walked the final 50 feet of the path, turned a corner, and emerged on the beach. The sand was hotter than pavement on a summer day, but Sharon barely noticed as her eyes bulged at the sight of well over a thousand people, most of whom were completely naked. As we walked to an open area in the sand we noticed that well over 90% of the men were completely nude, and at least 60% of the women were nude also. Most of the other women were topless. Very few women were covered on both the top and bottom.

Despite the blistering hot sand under my feet and the sweltering sun above me, I felt a definite chill coming from Sharon. We nonetheless found a spot on the beach a comfortable distance from the other towels and blankets, and set up our area. Sharon spread her towel on the sand, and laid face down. I reached into her bag and took out the sun screen. I squeezed a puddle of the opaque white cream onto my hand, then began to gently spread it on Sharon's back and shoulders. I worked the lotion into her soft smooth skin, making sure she was completely protected. I continued down her arms, to her hands, and then relocated so I could reach her legs. I sprayed lotion across her thighs, running a stream on each side from her butt to her knee. I then started behind her knee and worked the lotion into her thighs. As I moved up toward her butt, I gently but firmly nudged her thighs further apart. This allowed me to provide better coverage with the lotion, and to stimulate more of her smooth thighs.

I worked the lotion all over the back and side of each soft thigh, working higher and higher on each leg. But I did not stop when I reached her bikini bottom. I continued caressing her skin, and worked my fingers under the edge of her bathing suit so that my fingers were gently caressing her butt cheeks.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"I want to make sure that your delicate skin is protected."

"My butt is not exposed."

"Not yet." Before she could respond, I quickly changed the subject. "Ok, now its my turn."

I took off my shirt and shoes, and then dropped my swimsuit. I laid face down on my towel, and then handed the bottle of sun screen to Sharon. She sat up and saw for the first time that, except for my sunglasses, I was now completely nude.

"I don't know how you can do that," she said.

"It's natural."

"You are crazy."

"Maybe, but I don't want to get burned. Rub some sun screen on me."

She squirted lotion onto my back and then rubbed it in. She then moved to my legs, rubbing the cream into my thighs and calves. She then poured some lotion onto her hands and started rubbing it into my butt. As soon as she was done I rolled over and told her to do my front. She poured more lotion on my chest, and then started working it in with both hands. Her touch was more sensual than necessary for merely applying lotion, and I enjoyed every second of it. After a few minutes of rubbing my chest, she reached for the lotion and poured it on my thighs. She worked the cream up and down the front of my thighs, occasionally brushing my rapidly hardening cock. She continued working the lotion into my legs, moving lower and lower until she finished with my feet.

"All done," she said.

"Umm, you missed a part."

"No, I think I got everything."

"Baby, you missed something that I do not want to get burned."

"Then maybe you should cover something up."

"It's too late for that, and it would be in both of our interests for you to keep my dick from getting burned."

She smiled at me, and then poured some lotion into her hands. With one hand she massaged the lotion into my balls, and with her other hand she worked the lotion onto my erect cock. She continued stroking me for several seconds, even after it was thoroughly covered in sun screen. Her up and down motions, now with both hands stroking my shaft, were causing my cock to get harder and harder.

"Baby, I love what you are doing here, but I think I need to explain the rules to you," I gasped.

"Rules?"

"Yeah, oh...that feels so good. Yes. Umm. Nudity is allowed here, but no sexual contact is permitted. mmmmmmmmmm."

"Do you mean that after I get you all hard and ready for my tight.... wet.... pussy.. that I can't climb on and ride you?" she teased, while still stroking me.

"Yes, baby. Mmmmmmmm ... yes, that is what I mean."

"Does that also mean that I can't lick your nice hard cock like a popsicle?" she asked, still stroking and extending her tongue for emphasis.

"Mmmmmm, I'm sorry baby, that is what it means."

"Can I continue jacking off your cock until you shoot your load of hot creamy cum into the air for me?"

"No baby, you can't do that, either."

"Well then this place is no fun," she said, as she released my cock and laid back down on her towel, satisfied that she had sufficiently tormented me.

After about a half hour, with perspiration beading up on both of our bodies, I sat up and got us some cold water from the cooler. I handed Sharon a bottle of water, and then put it back in the cooler when she was finished. Sharon resumed lying face down on her towel.

After a while I looked over to see Sharon unhooking the back of her bathing suit top and moving the straps to the side. I reached for the sun screen again and poured some into my hand.

"Would you like me to apply some sun screen where your straps were?" I asked.

"If you don't mind. Do the rules here allow that?" she asked, snarkily.

"No problem," I answered.

After another half hour or so I turned over to lay face up on my towel. A short time later Sharon also rolled over.

Breathlessly, I glanced in her direction, shocked to see her snow white breasts and pale pink nipples pointing upward, fully exposed to the late morning sun. By this time our empty space had become rather crowded, but no one paid any special attention to us.

"Baby, I think you need some more sun screen."

"Are you offering to rub some on me?"

"I don't want your tender skin to get damaged by this brutally hot sun, baby."

I poured some lotion onto my hand, and then starting at her feet I rubbed it into the top of her feet, her calves, and her knees. I then poured some onto her thigh, and slowly rubbed it into each lovely leg, working from the knee to the edge of her bathing suit bottom. I then moved up to her torso, put the bottle of sun screen near my crotch and squeezed. A long jet of the creamy white liquid splashed onto her belly and across her bare breasts.

"Oooo baby, I just came all over you. Was that good for you baby?" I said, laughing.

"Oh, you are too funny, aren't you?"

I lovingly rubbed the lotion into her belly, and then continued to her chest. I slowly and gently rubbed the lotion into her breasts, being careful to make sure that her tender nipples were completely protected. I continued rubbing, from her belly button to her neck, caressing and stroking her body, with particular emphasis on her nipples and her perfectly shaped, B-cup sized breasts.

"Isn't that against the rules?" she asked me.

"Probably. Do you want me to stop?"

"Not at all."

I rubbed her for another minute or two, and then laid back down beside her.

"I am so going to jump you when we get back to the room," she cooed into my ear.

After another half hour I was overheating again. I sat up, surveyed the area, and then reached for Sharon. She suddenly became self-conscious, and crossed her arms over her naked breasts.

"Let's go for a walk" I said.

"I don't want to walk up and down the beach topless."

"Then let's go for a swim."

"Can I put my top back on?"

"No," I answered.

"Then I'll wait here. You go for a swim."

"Come with me. The water is refreshing. It will feel great."

"Oh alright."

We held hands and walked 100 feet to the edge of the water. We passed hundreds of people, most completely nude. No one paid much attention to us, although I did notice a few guys taking a good look at Sharon's breasts. But she held her head up, looked straight ahead, and walked into the surf with me. I led her to a spot away from everyone else, where the water was just about up to our armpits. I pulled her toward me, and wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her lightly at first, tasting the salt spray and sun screen on her lips. I pulled her tighter and kissed her hard, rubbing her crotch against my rapidly hardening cock. She placed her hands around my neck, and then I lifted her off her feet. She wrapped her legs around my back, and together the two us bobbed up and down in the gentle surf.

With one hand I reached under her butt, while my other arm was wrapped around her waist. Her arms were still around my neck. Beneath the waterline, I pushed the fabric of her bathing suit to the side, and extended one exploring finger, seeking her slit. My finger found its target, and I pushed it into her. Just as I had expected, I found her pussy slick and juicy. I extended a second finger, and began to move the two in and out of her. She pulled me tightly against her, and buried her face in my neck as I continued to thrust two fingers in and out of her pussy. For several minutes I finger fucked her in the water, holding her with one hand while she held herself against me. When I sensed that she was starting to cum I removed my hand, put both hands on her waist, and pulled her away from me.

"No baby, don't stop now," she pleaded into my ear.

"Don't worry baby, I am going to take care of you."

I reached for her bathing suit bottom and pulled it down as far as I could reach. Balancing on one foot, I lifted my other foot and used it to push her bottom the rest of the way down her legs, to the ocean floor. I put my hands back on her waist, and pulled her toward me. She wrapped her legs around my waist again, placing her pussy just above the head of my erect cock. I pulled her down and entered her tight pussy in one thrust. She gasped and then groaned as my cock split her lips, stretching them first over the head, and then the shaft.

Fucking in water feels completely natural, but is a little difficult to accomplish. The water, whether from a pool, a lake or the ocean, tends to wash away the natural lubricants. The key is to get it good and wet first, quickly enter, and then fuck with very short strokes. I knew that Sharon's pussy would be very good, as her tightness would form a seal that kept the juicy lubricants inside her.

The other important thing is to not be obvious. This is accomplished by keeping our heads level and mostly still, so that all movement is below the water line. It also helps to look like we are engaged in conversation.

With my hands on her waist and her arms around my neck, she leaned into me and kissed me deeply as I thrust my cock deeply into her pussy. Aided by the water, I lifted her up a few inches and then lowered her slightly. At the same time I bent my knees and thrust upward with short, measured thrusts. Her near weightlessness in the water, combined with the bobbing motion of the surf, allowed me to effortlessly bounce her up and down on my cock. The warm water and her hot pussy soon had me ready to burst. But the short strokes and the necessity of keeping my head and shoulders still prevented me from cumming too fast. The pressure in my balls continued to increase. Her tight, warm pussy felt so good. I could have stayed in that surf forever. I continued thrusting upward with short hard strokes, while I raised and lowered her up and down on my shaft.

"Isn't this against the rules?" she panted into my neck.

"Absolutely."

"Shouldn't we stop?"

"Do you want to stop?"

"No. Please. Don't. Stop."

"I wouldn't stop now if you wanted me too. I am going to fill you with my cum baby."

"Fill me."

For about ten more minutes I continued fucking her in the ocean. I thrust into her with short powerful strokes, lifting her up and down on my cock below the water, while remaining motionless above the water. I pumped into her over and over, maintaining control as my pleasure soared. Pumping her harder and harder, but not increasing my speed. She was moaning into my neck, as my whole body was tingling, I continued thrusting over and over.

"Cum baby. Fill me. Cum."

"Oh yes baby, oh yes."

"Fuck me, fuck me, fill me with your cum."

"Oh baby, you want my cum?"

"Yes, fill me. Fill me."

"MMMMMMMM ... almost baby, almost."

"Fill me lover. Cum inside me."

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna fill you with cum baby."

"Yes, baby, yes, mmmmmmmmm. Oh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming."

"Oh, here it cums baby, here it cums. Are you ready baby? Are you ready for my cum?"

"MMMMMMMMM ohhhhhhhhhhhh yes, fill me baby fill me."

"Mmmmmmmmmmm uh uh uh, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming. Take it baby, take it. Take all my cum."

I kissed her as my cock slipped from her pussy. I looked around and saw an couple tightly embracing about 40 feet away, who appeared to be doing the same thing we were doing. I turned the other way and saw another couple, maybe 20 feet away, who were definitely fucking. The woman had her head down, but the man was staring straight at us. He smiled and nodded when we made eye contact.

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
834 Followers
12