Old Flame, New Game Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers

"At least one of us is enjoying this," Dolores chuckled.

"Why didn't you do that to me?" I joked.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to me," Sharon said, her face completely flushed. "And you," she said, looking at me, "shut up."

"Don't worry sweetie, that happens in here at least once a week. Your body releases a flood of endorphin to counteract the pain, which in some cases can cause a person to orgasm," said Dolores. "I'm done with the outline, we can take a short break now."

I mixed us each another drink, and then handed one to each of the girls. Sharon drank hers quickly, then resumed her position in the chair. I walked around the shop for a minute, and noticed that everyone else had left and that the door was now locked. I mentioned that to Dolores.

"We close at 12. We will stay open later if we have business, but the two of you must have been the only customers, or everyone else just had somewhere else to be. Are you scared?"

Sharon and I both laughed, and then Dolores resumed her work. The outlining was done, and she started the coloring process. This part is not nearly so painful, and depending upon the design, can take much longer or be done much more quickly.

"We should be done in about 30 minutes," she said, as if reading my mind.

Halfway through the coloring process Sharon's breathing became shorter again. I kissed her and stroked her, as this time she let the wave of orgasm ride over her.

"Oh..oh..oh. I'm...... cumming....... again. Mmmmmmmm. Oh. Oh.... yes..... oh... oh, Ummmmmmmm ...... yes."

"I love you baby," I told her.

"Mmmmmmmm ..... .oh..... I ........ love you too ...... oh ... oh. Ahhhhhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhhhhh."

She then collapsed against the front bolster of the chair. I kissed her deeply, as if I were trying to taste her love from inside her mouth. Dolores resumed the coloring process, and fifteen minutes later announced that she was done. I went around back to inspect.

The work was done very well. But it was still missing something. I handed Dolores a note, and whispered into her ear. She then told Sharon it would be just a few more minutes, while changing to the outline needle.

"What's she doing?" Sharon asked.

"I told her to add some thorns to the stems of your roses," I told her.

About 10 minutes later Dolores told me to come and take a look. I nodded my approval, and then she handed Sharon a mirror, showed her how to position it with the overhead mirror, and let Sharon take a look at her tattoo.

Sharon groggily approved, then collapsed on the chair.

Dolores finished cleaning up Sharon's lower back and putting away her supplies, and then dressed the tattoo with a sterile solution. She taped clear plastic wrap over it, and then sat back down in her chair.

Dolores stared for a moment at Sharon's exposed, very wet pussy, and lightly blew on it. Sharon, already exhausted from the evening, did not immediately respond. Dolores then moved her facer closer to Sharon's pussy, extended her tongue, and gently licked the honey seeping from between her lips. Sharon let out a soft mmmmmmmmm sound, and relaxed even more. Dolores interpreted that as a sign of approval, and started licking her in a very teasing manner, just barely letting the tip of her tongue touch Sharon everywhere that she was wet. Sharon arched her back and rolled her hips, providing Dolores with better access to her rapidly moistening slit. Dolores put her hands on Sharon's butt cheeks, spread them open, and began licking Sharon up and down. Sharon responded by spreading her thighs, providing even more access to Dolores' insistent tongue.

"Oh my god, that is so good. Don't stop, please don't stop," Sharon pleaded. "She's better than you are," she said, looking up at me.

By now my cock was fully erect. The sight of Sharon's naked ass and pussy being licked by Dolores was more than I could take. I unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and pushed it into Sharon's face. Sharon instinctively knew what I needed, and started sucking me immediately. I held on to the sides of her head, my hands tangled in her mass of hair, and fucked her face while Dolores licked her to one orgasm after another. I knew that due to all of the alcohol I had consumed that I was not going to cum any time soon, so I let Sharon continue sucking me as she rode wave after wave of orgasmic bliss from Dolores. Sharon licked my cock, licked my balls, and gave the head a long, wet tongue bath. She licked and licked and sucked, trying desperately to suck some cum from my balls. But she was repeatedly interrupted as her orgasms came one after anothe; every 3 or 4 minutes she had to stop sucking my cock so that she could breath while she was cumming. Each orgasm seemed to be getting bigger and bigger, each lasting a little longer than the last. Finally, she built up to the big explosion, humping her hips up and down on the chair.

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, ohh ... ohhhhhhhhhhh ... ohhhhhhhhhhh .. mmmmm that's it ...eat me, eat me ....lick me..please...yess...yesss....yess. Oh oh oh oh oh .. yes ...... oh, that's so good ... yesssssssss .... yessssssss ...ummm ... uhmmmm ... ummmm ... yes. Yes ... yess...yes .... YESSSSSSSSSSS ... ohhhhhhhh. Oohhhhhh .... no no don't stop ... yes ......... mmmmmmm.

Dolores got up while Sharon caught her breath. I walked around to the other side, put my cock against Sharon's slippery pussy, and pushed. I entered her with one long stroke. I was already fully primed, so I starting pounding away at her pussy. Fucking her with long deep hard strokes.

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn," was the only sound coming from Sharon.

"Take it baby, take my dick. Fuck me lover, fuck my cock. Get it all baby, make me cum. Fuck me with that tight pussy, fuck me baby."

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn."

"That's it, take it all baby. Take all of my cock. Give me that pussy, that sweet sweet pussy. Oh baby, that feels so good. Oh baby you fuck so good. Take it baby. Take it."

"Uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn ... uhn. Mmm ....mmm..."

Upon hearing the change in tone, I looked up and saw that Dolores was now naked, and had positioned her pussy in Sharon's face. Much to my surprise, Sharon was licking Dolores, tasting pussy for the first time.

"That's it baby, lick that pussy," I said.

This evening was exceeding my expectations. Sharon had fantasized about licking pussy, but admitted that she probably would not be able to do it if given a chance. We were both finding out that she was capable of much more than she expected.

"Taste the pussy. Make her cum baby, make her cum. Make her cum before I fill you with my cum. Lick it baby, lick it up"

"Yes, sweetie, lick my pussy," Dolores added. "You taste so sweet, now taste me. Lick me, sweetie, make me cum. Ride his dick and make me cum. This is your night, sweetie, make me cum."

"Mmm .... mmm ... mmm ... uhn .... mmmm," Sharon moaned.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Dolores screamed. "She's making me cum .... oh... yes ... that's it ... don't stop .... lick it ... lick it ... oh ... oh ... ah ah ah .... yess ... oh yes ..... oh yess ... so good. That was so gooooood. "

"Yes, baby, yes, you made her cum," I gasped, between thrusts. "I am so proud of you, so proud of you. Mmmm ... you are so sexy, my sexy lover."

"Cum for me baby, fill me with your cum," Sharon implored. "Give it to me, give me all of your cum. Fuck me Alex, fuck me Alex, fuckmee ...... fuckkkkkkk ... mmeeeeee...."

"Oh yes, baby, here it cums baby, baby, Sharon, here it cums, yes, here it cums ... so close, so close, just another second ... get ready, where do you want it baby, where do you want it?"

"Cum in my pussy. Cum in my pussy. Fill my pussy, I want your cum in my pussy baby, give it to me ... cum .... yess .... yess .... ohhhhhh .. ohhhh ... ohhhhh ... yesss ... yess ... yessss ... oh yess ....... cumming, I'm cumminig ..... I'mm cummmmminnngggg."

I felt like my balls were exploding as I pumped jet after jet of hot sticky cum into her pussy. I briefly glanced Dolores off to the side, masturbating to another orgasm as I shot my load into Sharon. Blast after blast pumped from my balls, through the shaft, and exploding into her drenched pussy. I kept pumping, even as the blasts trickeld to nothing. I wanted to fill her with all of my cum as though it represented all the love I felt for her at that moment.

When I was done I rolled off her and sat in the chair. Sharon fell asleep with cum running out of her pussy and dripping onto the floor. We rested for several minutes before we got up, got dressed, and got ready to go. I paid Dolores, and then the two of us walked to the restaurant. I retrieved my car from the valet, and drove us back to the hotel.

On the drive back to the hotel Sharon asked me what was in the note I handed to Dolores. I did not realize that she saw me do that, but before I could start to explain, Sharon asked if I paid Dolores to have sex with her.

"No," I answered. "I told Dolores that I wanted to add some thorns to the stems of your roses. But the thorns only appear to be thorns. Actually, they are letters. Very small letters making very small words that can only be seen from very very close. Someone would have to be within 3 inches of your butt to read them."

"What do they say?"

"One stem says '30 year reunion,' and the other says 'August 2009.' I wanted to give you something so that you will never forget me."

"How will I explain that to my husband."

"Just tell him that you got drunk, ended up at a tattoo shop, and had an experience you will never forget."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
837 Followers
12