Old Flame, New Game Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers

As we headed toward the bar, the other couple asked us to meet them in the back room. I looked at Sharon, but before I could explain to her what they meant, she nodded her head in agreement. The other couple left, while I got Sharon another drink.

"Drink up. They don't allow food or drink in the back room," I told her.

"You didn't get one for yourself?" she asked.

"No. I'm good."You need it more than I do, sweetie,I thought.

Sharon quickly downed her drink. I led her to the locker room, where I stopped to exchange my membership card for a locker key and two towels. Sharon stopped in her tracks as she saw both men and women changing and showering in the same room. We walked past two rows of lockers before I located the locker that matched the number on the key.

"Alright, baby. Show time," I told her.

"Why do I have to change my clothes?" she asked.

"So they don't get in the way."

I quickly undressed and then wrapped a towel around my waist. I helped Sharon out of her clothes, and then handed her a towel. I took her hand and led her to the exit, which opened into a small lobby with several couches and televisions playing porno movies. I led her to a wall with several doors. The first two doors were locked. The third door I checked opened, but the couples inside were not our friends from the dance floor. The fourth door was the correct one. Inside the room there was a platform with two mattresses on top of it. The husband was laying on his back, and the wife was leaning over him, with his cock in her mouth. I closed the door and locked it.

"Well hello," the husband said, looking up. "We weren't sure if you were going to join us, so we got started without you. I'm Dennis, by the way, and this is my wife, Diana."

"Hello," I said. "I'm Jose, and this is Sharon."

"Hi," Sharon said.

"Sharon, how lovely," Diana said, standing up and walking toward us. She gave Sharon a tight hug and kissed her first on the neck and then on the mouth. Before Sharon could react, Diana had her hands under Sharon's towel and was grabbing a handful of ass cheek in each hand. "And hello, Jose," she added. "Do you mind if I taste your sexy wife? I promise not to damage her."

"Go ahead, she's delicious."

"I'm sure she is." Diana took Sharon's hand and led her to the bed. She pulled Sharon's towel off and threw it to the floor where it joined the pile made by their towels. Diana eased Sharon onto her back, kissing her as she descended to the mattress. Diana paused for a second to kiss Sharon's nipples, and then quickly spread her legs, buried her face in Sharon's crotch, and started licking her slit. In that position, Diana's ass was pointed straight up in the air, her crotch was wide open, and her glistening pussy and asshole were directly in front of me. My cock was fully erect. I discarded my towel and sat on the edge of the mattress near Diana's feet. Dennis stood up and moved to the other end of the mattress, where he kneeled just inches from Sharon's head. From his position he could caress the back of Diana's head and play with Sharon's breasts. His cock was also fully erect and tantalizingly close to Sharon's face.

Sharon responded immediately to Diana's tongue. At first she just fidgeted, but within a minute or two the first moans escaped from her lips. All at once she arched her back, clenched her thighs together, and pushed Diana's face deeper into her crotch.

"Uuuuhhhhnnnnnn!" Sharon groaned as she attained her first orgasm.

"Sounds like you found her spot, baby," Dennis said, while reaching for Sharon's breast and gently pinching the nipple. "Don't stop now. Give her another one."

Dennis continued playing with Sharon's nipple while Diana continued licking her pussy. I moved myself closer to the action, and placed my hand on Diana's thigh. I caressed her soft skin for a minute or so, and then let it roam toward her ass. I squeezed her butt cheeks a few times, and was just about to explore her ass crack when Sharon started to moan again.

"Mmmmmmmmm! She's making me cum again! Her tongue feels so good. Lick me! Lick me! I'm cumminnnggggg!"

Diana spun her body around so that her crotch was now straddling Sharon's head while her face remained buried between Sharon's thighs.

"Now its my turn to cum," Diana said, lifting her face momentarily as she lowered her pussy to Sharon's face.

Sharon spread Diana's cheeks and started licking. The women were in a classic sixty-nine position, licking hungrily at each other's crotch. Dennis and I were on opposite sides of the women, watching intently. I resumed stroking my cock and caressing Diana's ass. Dennis caressed Sharon's thigh and ran his fingers through Diana's hair while he played with his own equipment. After several minutes Diana arched her back, lifted her head, and started moaning.

"Mmmmmmmm. Lick it sweetie, lick my pussy. Lick it, I'm going to cum. Lick me. Lick me. Lick me. Mmmmmmmmm."

Diana's orgasm dissipated, and she returned her attention to licking Sharon's crotch. I continued stroking my cock, applying just enough pressure to keep it erect but not so much that I would get close to cumming. My other hand found Diana's crotch. With one finger I gently probed her asshole, tickling her rosebud with just the tip of my index finger. I applied no pressure; I merely traced the circumference with the lightest possible touch. She did not resist, so I applied a little more pressure. I pushed just enough to feel the ring of muscles begin to open, but I did not enter. I licked my finger tip and resumed the gentle probing of Diana's asshole. Suddenly, Diana cried out and started to cum again.

"Mmmmmm! Yes! Don't stop!"

A second later, Sharon's muffled moans could be heard emanating from beneath Diana's crotch. From the sounds it was apparent that both girls were cumming at the same time. I looked up and saw that Dennis was rubbing the head of his cock in Sharon's hair while she was thrashing beneath Diana. Neither girl let up. Each continued to lick the other's pussy while cumming and making the other cum in tandem.

After two solid minutes of licking, thrashing, moaning and grunting, Diana rolled off Sharon and collapsed on the mattress. I quickly moved between Sharon's legs, put her ankles on my shoulders, and entered her soaked pussy in one quick thrust.

"Uhnnnnnn! Fuck me baby! Fuck me!" Sharon screamed at me.

I thrust into her, enjoying the feeling of her slick juicy pussy attempting to grasp my rigid cock. I pounded her over and over, smashing my body against hers, driving her into the mattress with each thrust.

I glanced to my right and saw Dennis and Diana laying side-by-side, with one of Diana's legs in the air and Dennis pumping her from behind. The two of them were watching us intently, so I decided to put on a show. I hooked my arms under Sharon's thighs, leaned forward, and began pounding her with violent thrusts. The sound of our bodies smashing together rippled throughout the room. After about five minutes of violent fucking, I pulled out of her completely and rubbed the head of my cock all over her clit. I did this for a few seconds, and then flipped Sharon over so that she was on her hands and knees. I kneeled behind her and entered her doggy style.

I fucked Sharon slowly at first, and then gradually increased my speed. I looked over at Dennis and Diana again, and found them still watching us and fucking at a moderate pace. I wet one finger and then eased it into Sharon's asshole. She emitted a deep, sexy moan, and then thrust her ass back at me. I fucked her pussy with my cock while I eased one finger in and out of her ass. Her moans increased, causing me to increase the speed of my thrusts. I removed my finger, grabbed her hips, and fucked her with increasingly forceful thrusts. Just as I was about to cum, I pulled out and slapped her ass.

"Fuck me!" she screamed.

I looked over and saw that Diana had rolled over so that her face and chest were now pressed against the mattress, but her hips were still twisted almost perpendicular to the mattress. Dennis was straddling her, and fucking her with much more speed. Diana's eyes were closed, and her teeth were clenched, but Dennis' gaze was fixed on Sharon. I moved around to the other side of Sharon and shoved my dick in her face.

"Suck it baby. Suck my cock."

She opened her mouth and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. I grabbed her hair and thrust my cock into her mouth. Holding a handful of hair in each fist, I thrust my cock to the back of her throat. Holding her hair, I fucked her face almost as roughly as I had pounded her pussy a few minutes earlier.

"Suck it baby. Suck my cock. Suck the cum out of my balls. Suck my cock. Suck it. Suck it."

I face fucked her for several more minutes until I was ready to cum. I let go of her hair, removed my cock from her mouth, and then went back to her pussy. I spread her ass cheeks and placed the tip of my cock against her soaked pussy hole. Grabbing her hips, I thrust into her hard enough to knock her forward a few inches. I pounded her pussy, in and out, deeper and deeper.

"I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum. Get ready Sharon. Get ready."

"Fuck me. Fuck me. I'm cumming too. Fuck me. Fuck me. Harder. Harder. Fuck me harder. Fuck me harder. Uhn!"

I looked up and saw that Dennis was kneeling in front of Sharon, and had shoved his dick in her mouth. I continued fucking her pussy from behind while Dennis fucked her face.

"Suck his dick, baby. Suck his dick. Make him cum. How's that dick taste? Does it taste like pussy? Suck it baby. Suck it!"

I couldn't take any more. I thrust one more time, and then felt my balls explode. I shot my cum deep into Sharon's cunt, and then collapsed on the mattress. Dennis continued fucking her face for several seconds, and then shot his load down Sharon's throat. The load was so deep in her mouth that Sharon did not even try to spit it out.

Dennis and Sharon collapsed on the mattress at the same time. I looked over at Diana, and saw that she was busy fingering her pussy and pinching her nipples. Diana saw me looking at her, and then crawled over between Dennis and Sharon. She kissed Dennis, kissed Sharon, and then kissed Dennis again. I found a towel, stood up, and walked toward the door.

"I'll be right back," I said.

Closing the door behind me, but making sure that the door was not locked, I left the play room and walked toward the locker room so I could take a long overdue piss. After finishing my business in the locker room, I decided to get myself some ice water before returning to the play room. Wrapped in only a towel, I walked to the bar and asked the bartender for a glass of water. I quickly downed the cold water, and then asked him for a cocktail. I stood by the bar sipping my drink while watching the dancers gyrate, teasing and groping each other on the dance floor. I started to feel a little self-conscious standing in only a towel, so I gulped my drink down. As I finished my drink I took note of the other members who were similarly undressed. I counted four other men and one woman milling through the crowd in white towels.

Opening the door to the play room, I was surprised to find that the party continued in my absence. Sharon was on her hands and knees again, and this time Dennis was pounding her pussy from behind. Another guy that I did not know was kneeling in front of her, feeding her his dick. A third guy was laying on his back, and Diana was riding his dick in the reverse cowgirl position. I closed the door and locked it before any other strangers could wander in and join our party.

Sharon did not notice my entry, but Diana looked up when she heard the door close. She motioned for me to join her.

"Give me that cock, sweetie," she panted, without breaking rhythm.

I walked over and stood in front of her. She reached for my soft cock and swallowed it whole. Within seconds I felt it start to swell and stiffen in her mouth. Her lips felt wonderful, and in less than a minute I was fully erect again. Diana clutched my ass cheeks with both hands and used me as a support so that she could resume rocking her pussy on the hard cock beneath her. I grabbed two handfuls of her hair and fed my hard dick to her hungry mouth.

I looked over at Sharon and saw that she was enjoying the two cocks pounding her senseless. Her eyes were closed, but she was rocking her hips to meet Dennis' thrusts with equal force. The young stud fucking her face was straining to keep from cumming, but I could see that he was close to losing that battle. His legs started shaking, and then his hips thrust forward involuntarily.

"Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Uhnnnnnnnnnnn!" he shouted.

His eruption must have caught Sharon by surprise. She coughed several times and then spit on the mattress, but the stud's dick was too deep in her throat, and she ended up swallowing most of his load. The girl who said she didn't swallow now had two loads of cum slide down her throat.

"I still want to tap that pussy," the stud said, before he collapsed on the mattress. "I'm next."

Dennis withdrew and turned Sharon over, so that she was on her back. He grabbed her ankles, spread her legs as wide as possible, and resumed fucking her. Sharon pinched and twisted her nipples while Dennis thrust into her over and over.

Suddenly, the guy beneath Diana grabbed her hips and began thrusting upward.

"Fuck me slut, fuck me!" he yelled at her. "I'm about to cum. Fuck me you whore. Fuck me. Ride my cock!"

I was nowhere close to cumming yet, but at that moment Diana slipped her finger into my asshole and I suddenly got much closer to reaching my climax.

"Mmmmm baby," I said to her. "That feels so good."

Diana continued sucking my cock and probing my asshole at the same time. She stopped rocking her hips, however, which frustrated the guy underneath her. After another minute or two of sucking me, she removed her finger from my ass and released my cock from her mouth.

"I want you in my ass," she said.

I backed up a step, and Diana spun herself around so that she was now facing the bottom guy and riding his cock in the forward cowgirl position. She leaned forward and kissed him, which caused her ass to rise up and spread open for me. I knelt behind her and spit on her asshole. I probed her ass with my finger for a second, and then placed the tip of my cock against her rosebud. I pushed forward until the head popped through her sphincter, and then started working it the rest of the way inside her. It took about seven or eight pushes before I was fully inside her asshole.

"Uhnnnnnnnn! That feels so good! I feel so full. So full of dick!"

I started pumping her, working slowly so that she did not squeeze me out of her ass. The guy on the bottom could not really move, so he just laid there and moaned.

"Baby!" Diana called to Dennis. "I have a cock in my pussy and a cock in my ass! I'm such a whore! Uhnnnnnnnnn!"

Dennis paid no attention to Diana. He continued pounding in and out of Sharon, who was moaning like a banshee beneath him.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Sharon screamed. "Fuck me with that big cock. Fuck my tight pussy! Rip me in two!"

Dennis pounded her harder and harder. A minute later he grunted and then shot his load deep into Sharon's cunt.

"Yes! That's it! Fill me with cum!" Sharon shouted.

Dennis collapsed on top of Sharon as I turned my attention back to Diana's ass. I increased the speed of my thrusts. I could feel my cock gliding through her asshole, and at the same time, the rigidity of the dick pushing from inside her pussy. The younger guy beneath her couldn't hold out any longer, and started cumming inside her.

"Fill me! Fill my pussy with cum! Fill my ass! Fill me with cum!" Diana shouted at both of us.

The bottom guy relaxed, and Diana turned her full attention to me.

"Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass! I want your cum! Fuck me, ass fucker! Fill me! Your cock feels so good in my ass!"

I knew I couldn't take much more. It was a little weird to me, fucking this woman's ass with another guy underneath her, but I was able to block that distraction from my mind rather easily. I grabbed her cheeks and thrust with all my power, pounding her ass with long deep strokes.

"That's it! Fuck me harder! Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass, ass fucker! Fuck my ass! Oh, baby, he's pounding my ass! I can't stop cumming, he's fucking my ass!"

I felt the cum rise. I didn't try to prolong the pleasure, I was ready to explode. I thrust into her as the cum shot out of my cock, a wave of pleasure that started at my toes and exploded in my brain and crotch at the same time. I pumped jet after jet of cum into her asshole.

When I was done cumming, I rolled off Diana and collapsed on my back. I laid there for several minutes, trying to catch my breath. After about five minutes I sat up and looked around the room. Diana was on her back, and Dennis was between her thighs, licking her pussy. Sharon was on her hands and knees again, alternately sucking the two young studs, trying to raise an erection from either of them. The stud who had previously cum in her mouth was the first to stiffen, and he was quick to mount her from behind and begin fucking her.

I stroked my cock and watched the young stud fuck Sharon while Dennis brought Diana to another climax with his tongue. The other stud was unable to get a second erection, but continued feeding his cock to Sharon while the first stud fucked her. The young stud lasted about fifteen minutes before he shot his load into her well-used pussy.

Sharon got up and went around the room, kissing all of the guys and feeling their cocks. She wanted to continue fucking, but could not find a dick hard enough to do the job. She sat on the mattress next to Diana, and gave her a long wet kiss. Sharon whispered something to Diana that I could not hear, and then squatted over her face. She lowered her crotch to Diana's face and rode her for a few minutes as Diana licked her sloppy pussy.

Eventually, I helped Sharon to her feet and handed her a towel. She wrapped the towel around her waist and followed me to the door. We left the room and headed toward the locker room, both of us walking hand in hand with towels wrapped around our waists.

I led Sharon to the shower room, which consisted of a line of seven shower heads sprouting from one wall, with a shelf containing stacks of towels on the opposite wall. A large canvass bin with wet towels was placed just outside the shower room.

We turned the corner and entered the shower room, only to find it already occupied. A young white couple, who appeared to be in their mid twenties, was sharing the room with two older black men. One was tall and very athletic looking. The other was shorter and slightly pudgy. The wife, a chubby blonde with big boobs, a big ass and a soft belly, was standing under a shower head while the two black men were soaping her body. The blonde was stroking a black cock with each of her soapy hands, while her husband stood under another shower head soaping his own dick and watching his wife.

Sharon dropped her towel on the floor and kicked it in the direction of the towel bin. She walked past the four people already occupying the shower room, and headed for the far corner. I followed a step or two behind her.

The two black men looked at Sharon and whistled as she walked past. One of them disengaged from the blonde and approached her, stroking his soapy dick as he walked in her direction. Sharon surprised everyone, however, by making a u-turn and walking in the direction of the blonde's husband. She knelt on the floor, with her back to the shower wall, and took the husband's cock in her mouth. The shower spray deflected off his chest and cascaded onto her face as she sucked his cock.

"Do you want to watch your wife get the fucking of her life?" she asked, looking up at him. "Or do you want to give me the fucking ofmylife? It's your choice."

soflabbwlvr
soflabbwlvr
838 Followers