Old Folks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We then finally stopped outside the tattoo center where I had my two tattoo's done. I followed Honey inside and we sat down, a few other men where in there, I noticed from time to time the odd one or two would sneak a look at my big, full, pert double d breasts and my long smooth legs.

"Honey, what we doing in here again?" I asked.

"You're getting a piercing done my love." she replied.

"Like what Honey?"

"That little cock of yours gets no more use, or even works. So I think it would be a good idea to get a nice piercing done on it."

"Honey, please don't make me go there and reveal I'm a man, please Honey." I pleaded with Honey not to send me in there. I wasn't fussed about having my useless small cock been pierced, I think it would be quite nice as it's nothing more now than a biggish clit. It was the fact of revealing myself as a shemale, a beautiful young good looking girl has a very small and, useless penis.

"You'll do as I say whore, if your cock doesn't get used then it needs to be decorated. When it's your turn go in there and tell him you want your tiny cock pierced. Tell him you're gay and that you love dressing in women's clothes, tell him you wanted to be a woman so much you changed your appearance into a young woman. Tell him you're a whore and how much you charge, and more importantly tell him you want that little cock pierced. If you don't say those things I will know!"

There were several people, who were in front of me, that I watched while they went in and out of the back room. Finally, it was my turn. The same big butch biker like chap opened the door with his big bushy beard on display and called for his next customer. I got up and walked across to hi, my big breasts catching his attention as they bounced and my heels clacking on the floor. I followed him instead, preparing to tell him I used to look like a man.

"So what do you what Hon?" he asked.

"Ermmm....I'd like to have a piercing done please." I replied.

"Ok, where about?"

"On my Penis."

"I'm sorry?"

"On my Penis, please. I used to be a man, but I always wanted to be a woman and liked wearing women's clothes so I changed my appearance to be like a woman and took hormones."

"Er...ok then. Do you want to take of your underwear and skirt and sit on the bed please."

I unzipped my short skirt and dropped it down to my ankles, next was my sexy thong and my small cock hung lifeless accompanied with my tiny balls. I took of my high heels and lied down on the bed. My long stocking clad legs lying across the bed. The deed was soon done and I had a little gold hoop pierced through my foreskin with a gold ball on the end. I put my underwear back on, pulled up my skirt said thank-you to the bloke and told I was a prostitute in his area, and, if was interested and fancied having his cock sucked well and proper to look me up.

It has been three months since I had my cock pierced and false double DD boobs implanted into my humble b cup breasts, which were created from the hormones I had been taking. I have now stopped taking the hormones as Honey said I was now exactly how they wanted, though. I still had to take the aphrodisiac to keep me horny since she said I was there to be a horny whore shemale.

I had lovely tanned skin, long firm legs, full double d pert breasts, long curly hair and I loved to dress in nice sexy clothes. I was sitting in my all pink bedroom on the edge of the bed naked admiring my long smooth brown tanned legs. While I was sitting there the door was unlocked and Frank came in.

"Maria, Honey and I want to talk to you in the lounge in ten minutes. Make yourself look decent and come into us, I'll leave the door unlocked." Said Frank as his eyes gazed on my big firm double D breasts.

"Ok, Uncle Frank." I replied.

I sat there for a few more moments just thinking and feeling. I could feel the weight of my big full breasts on my chest, the curls from the tips of my shoulder length brown hair resting on my shoulders, my big gold hoop ear-rings hanging from my pierced ears and the small gold hoop with the gold weight attached hanging from my small un-used cock. I thought it was a bit strange, as, Frank always locked the door, however this time he left it unlocked. I went over to my dresser and opened my lingerie drawers and picked out a sexy red g-string with a black bow at the front of the waist part and black lace panel I got out a matching basque too and some black fishnet stockings to attach to the suspenders. Once my underwear was sorted I opened the wardrobe doors and picked out a black 3/4 length skirt with ruffles at the front and a low cut black top which showed off my cleavage and had cut out across the stomach area to show off my pierced belly button. I soon got dressed, pulling the sexy red thong and fishnet stockings up my smooth tanned legs pulled the basque over my head and tightened it the best I could and attached the suspender straps to hold my fishnet stockings up. Finally I pulled the black skirt up to my waist feeling it along side my stocking covered legs then last but not least the matching black top which showed off a decent amount of cleavage and the top lace trim of my basque cups. With my slim stomach now on view I decided to change my gold belly bar with a dangly piercing which had a pink gem at the top and silver hangings. I sat down at my dressing table and gazed for a few seconds at my tanned smooth feminine face which I covered with some mousse style foundation, a little blusher on my cheeks and some special mascara which made my lashes longer. I then put on some liquid eyeliner for a strong black color and a nice light blue eye shadow, which I did just across my eye lid instead of doing it all the way to my thin arched feminine styled eye brows. Once I was all dolled up I got out a sexy pair of long knee high black zip up boots with a large 6" inch heel and a 1" inch platform. I put my foot into the first one and pulled it up to my knee and zipped it up and then done the same with the other. Knee high boots made me feel really sexy and I looked great in them when I was looking at my beautiful feminine appearance in the mirror. I opened the door of my pink theme bedroom, which Frank had left unlocked and went into the lounge.

The lounge I had only been in a few times it had dark brown leather sofa with two single matching single seaters, dark brown carpet with a creme rug in the middle a nice open fire place with a large tv to the left of it. The walls were a dark brown color, except the main wall where the fireplace was which was a light brown. I sat down on the soft leather sofa and crossed my legs trying to figure out what Honey and Frank were going to say.

"Maria you've been with us nearly a year now, you've come a long way and you look beautiful you look like a real woman thanks to Honey's hard work." started Frank.

" You seem to be happy with us and we're getting along well and your doing a brilliant job as a whore and making loads of money for me and Honey." he continued.

"What Frank is trying to say, Maria sugar, is we're now at a point where we want to take things further. We want you to be a little more than a corner street whore and want you to have a little more credibility." finished off Honey. "Now we're going to be honest with you now, the cock ring you've got on would actually never do anything to you besides a small shock. If you really wanted you could have left here any time you wanted."

I was shocked to hear that. The way they had been treating me was mental torture and capture. They had transformed my body into a beautiful feminine young woman without my consent and now they are telling me I could have left any time.

"So Maria here's our offer. We've now got you looking how we want you to be and acting the way you should. You like sucking cock, being fucked and dressing up and looking like a woman. You can stay with us and live with us, however we want to take things further. If you don't want to, you can leave right now and we won't try to stop you."

I did honestly think about walking right out the house in my knee high sexy boots and short skirt with my big double d breasts bouncing around and I realized that was exactly the problem. I no longer looked the way I did, I looked completely different, in fact, a completely different gender. What if I did leave, what could I say to people when I got back home. Where have I been? What have I done to myself? - no one would believe my story that a middle aged couple kept my prisoner in a girl's bedroom, dressed me like a girl and fed me hormones to make me into a woman and then forced me to work on the streets as a prostitute. Really I had no choice, except to stay here. And to be honest, I was sort of happy because of the hormones I wanted to a women even more, I loved my appearance. I didn't mind having all the cock I had because the aphrodisiacs were making me horny. The only downside was some men weren't particularly nice but you take the rough with the smooth and there was a lot more smooth than rough. I sat there only for a few seconds, which actually seemed like several hours before I gave them my answer.

"Auntie, Uncle. I want to stay here with you." I said to them.

"Excellent sugar, we knew you would, didn't we Frank" said Honey as she leapt off the single seat she was sitting in, raced over and kissed me on the cheek.

"Good choice babe, I guess I've got your mouth for a bit longer around here." said Frank as he winked at me.

"Here, Maria sugar, we've got this present to give you as a celebration." said Honey as she passed me a large pink box with a big red bow on the top.

I took if off her, undid the bow and lifted off the lid. Inside was a pair of PVC style black thigh high boots with a very high and steep stiletto heel, I lifted them out the box to see what else was in there. I found a matching PVC basque which had missing cups so my breasts could be seen, a pair of black fishnet hold-up stockings, a PVC style choker which had a padlock fastening on it in small diamond studs it read "she-male slut" and finally a cock shaped gag.

"Go put them on sexy in the bedroom and me and Honey will be in a minute to celebrate." ordered Frank.

"Yes Uncle Frank." I replied back.

I made my way to the bedroom and took of my all my clothes, as usual I admired my sexy shemale body in the mirror with the gold hoop piercing on my small cock reflecting in the light. I noticed there was no underwear in the box, so I didn't bother putting any on from my drawer - they obviously wanted my small pierced cock to be free. I first put on the PVC style basque, I wasn't a PVC fan and wasn't looking forward to wearing it, but the inside was totally different compared to it's cold fetish exterior. The inside was soft and silky as I slipped it over my head pulled it into place with my firm double d breasts resting on the bones of the basque proudly on display. I sat down on the edge of the bed and rolled up the black fishnet stockings up each leg, the tops were PVC style as well to match my basque. I picked up the big PVC thigh boots and slipped my foot into the first one and then put the second boot on, I stood up and zipped each one up all the way to the tops of my thigh without about 2" inches of fishnet stockings showing. The boots had a very high heel, which was very steep and made my feet arch a lot. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and I didn't look too bad, though my hair style didn't fit my bondage appearance to I thought I'd sort that after I put on the choker. I slipped the choker around my neck the diamond studs glistered in the light as it said exactly what I was, shemale slut. The little padlock was hanging on to a sort of catch, but wasn't locked. I decided that if I knew what was good me, I'd lock it - so I did. I sat down at my makeup table and put loads of red lipstick on with plenty of gloss, a lot more mascara making my lashes very bold and lengthier and made my eye shadow all the way to my thin feminine arched eyebrows. Last but not least were the biggest gold hooped earrings I could find and I put my hair up, something I had never done before. It looked pretty wild in a high arched ponytail with the tips of my curled hair dangling at the end. I looked in the mirror and I looked if I was ready for a right bondage session, I looked a complete slut with my heavy makeup, PVC basque with my tits out, stockings and thigh high PVC boots.

As I admired my kinky appearance in the mirror Honey and Frank appeared behind me in matching PVC style gear. Honey wore a basque much like mine, some black stockings with lace tops held up by suspenders and big porn star style high heels. Her makeup and hair were just as wild as mine. Frank wore some weird PVC strappy top thing and some big butch style underwear with his hard 6" inch cock hanging out.

"Ready then bitch?" asked Honey.

"Yes Auntie." I replied.

"You've done good with yourself, put some effort in" said Frank as he came over and gripped my ass.

"Yes slut. You look good, about time you're putting effort into yourself," continued Honey.

"Here's the deal. We're gonna take that cock ring off you, but, and I'm not lying when you had your tits done we had a small tracker put in them. But you've gained a bit of trust so the cock ring can come off as we know your going to be a good shemale slut."

I nodded in approval and Honey undid the metal cock ring and thrown it aside. The lie and control around my cock had gone, only for me to discover it had been replaced by something else - a tracker in one of my pert double d tits.

"Ok bitch lie down on the bed, time for you to be Honey's and mine sex machine." ordered Frank who held the familiar legs poles in his hands.

I got down on my four poster bed, my big gold hoop earrings resting on the bed cover. Honey came over first by me, first thing I had noticed she had put nipple clamps on herself, each nipple with a clamp and chain joining them together. Second thing I noticed was the ball gag in her hand, which she must have got out the box. She reached by my head and I let her pull the elasticized ball gag strap over my head and I opened my mouth as the small cock shaped gag went inside my mouth, it was about 3" inches all together in length. I then felt my legs been spread apart and the cold ankle cuffs of the pole been attached to each ankle by Frank, holding my legs spread eagled as he did this Honey starting sucking and playing with my puffy feminine nipples. No one had played with my nipples ever, it was very nice and I was soon moaning quietly. As Honey sucked and played away with my nipples, getting them harder and bigger Frank had attached the winch rope, which was fitted on the top of my four poster bed, to the poled and hoisted my legs up vertically spread eagled. My ass was now wide open ready for him, however I found out why Honey had been sucking my nipples from her right hand she dangled a pair of nipples clamps identical to hers.

"Got some for you as well babe." she said as she kissed my on the cheek and attached the first clamp onto my left puffy nipple and then the second clamp to my right, the chain joining them lying across my tits. At first they didn't hurt but after a few seconds they start to irritate me and started to hurt a bit. I knew they wouldn't be coming off soon. With my legs in the spread eagle position and hoisted in the air, my nipple clamps & ball gag in place there was only one thing left to do and that was handcuff my arms in a spread eagle fashion to more poles which attached to each a opposite corner of the four poster bed.

"Your all ready now babe, your gonna be our little sex machine. Frank and I haven't made love for a long time so we're going to enjoy it and have plenty more sessions like this." said Honey as she got out an 8" inch pink studded penis extender. Honey stuck the penis extender over my small pierced cock as Frank lubed up my ass with pleasure gel, I could feel the tingling feeling from the gel. Honey then mounted me reverse cowgirl slipping the studded extender inside her as Frank pushed his cock inside my ass. Honey rode me, at the same time as Frank fucked my ass. It was pleasure over load. I was lying, spread eagle tied to the bed with legs up in the air in PVC bondage gear, and ball gag and nipple clamps as I was rode by Honey and fucked by Frank. They kissed each other passionately, as I became their sex machine. Honey pulled on my calves as she rode me, making noises as Frank gasped by thighs and pumped his cock into me deeper, there mouth's constantly making contact.

Honey turned around to me and slapped me hard across my right cheek "Moan bitch like your enjoying it." she ordered.

I moaned away the best I could with the cock shaped gag in my mouth as I made more noises Honey and Frank got off more, both riding and fucking me harder. Honey started moan, her orgasm building up Frank was fucking my harder he was getting ready to cum. I moaned more not because they wanted me to but because I was enjoying it I was getting ready to blow as well. It wasn't because of Honey riding me but because Frank's cock inside my ass causing havoc. Then suddenly we came together like one twisted family, Honey was first she moaned out screaming yes at the top of her voice I could feel her juices dripping down onto my small balls. I was second to go feeling jets of cum blow up into the penis extender and finally Frank blew his load deep inside my ass, however they wasn't finished.

"We've gotta go at least twice bitch." she said as she turned around to face me and back again.

Honey pushed down harder and Frank pushed in further. They carried on another ten minutes as I lay there helplessly and tired from my orgasm as they used me. I could feel myself building up again, my tired little cock was ready to explode again. Sure enough it erupted with more gooey cum filling inside the penis extender. Honey and Frank stayed in there positions kissing each other gently and then eventually got of me and un-tied me.

"You like sugar?" asked Honey as she gave me a big hug our breasts touching each others and our nipple clamps connecting against each other.

"Yes, Auntie Honey, it was great." I replied.

That night I slept like a baby after been completely exhausted by Honey and Frank from using me as there sex machine.

The next day I woke up early, Honey and come into the room and opened my pink curtains, the light pouring in over my pink room and soft tanned brown skin.

"We've got a surprised for you today love, get dressed in something nice." said Honey as she left the room.

I soon got dressed in a pink basque with matching g-string, black stockings which I attached to the suspenders, a knee length black pencil style skirt, a low cut black top which had small ruffles around the outside, a black pair of knee high boots with a big heel and platform. I sat down and did my makeup, plenty of foundation, a gold color sparkly eye shadow, thick dark eye liner, mascara which made my lashes longer and darker, a light pink lipstick with plenty of lip gloss and finally some gold hoop ear rings. Once I was ready I went into the lounge, since talking about trust Honey and Frank leave my bedroom door unlocked. Honey was sitting waiting with the car keys and Frank was reading the paper.

"Right we're off Frank, see you later." said Honey.

"Bye Uncle Frank." I followed.

"See you all later, have fun Maria." said Frank as he winked at me.

We got into the car and made our way to where it was Honey was taking me.

"So Maria babe, you've been with us nearly a year now, are you happy?" asked Honey.

"Yes I'm happy." I replied.

"Tell me the truth babe, I'm not going to be mad."

"Well to be honest I wasn't happy at first. I mean, you were keeping me hostage, but, been dressed up like a girl was sexy. It was just been held against my will I didn't like. But now I am happy." I said as I looked down myself "I look beautiful, no one would believe I was a man. I'm happy now and the way I look, I'm just wasn't keen on the embarrassment and been kept hostage but now you've eased up and I've been taking these hormones I do feel like a woman. I want to be a woman, I want to dress like a woman and I want to act like a woman." I finished as I winked at Honey.