Old Friend and Good Times

Story Info
Reunion with old friend leads to interesting night.
2k words
4.26
83.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most conventions, the one I attended last spring was made up of a few good sessions surrounded by hours of baloney disguised as innovation. When the weather turned sour and I had to stay overnight in a hotel that cost more than I could really afford, my mood took an additional turn downward, so I left my things in the room and went down to the second floor where I knew there was a pretty good bar.

As I sat at my table nursing my scotch and water, I could not help but notice a gorgeous brunette come in with a man who looked to be her senior. I tried not to stare, but the woman was stunning enough that she held my attention for several seconds. While I was admiring her long brown hair and the way she filled out her low cut dress, she looked my way and smiled. Although I was somewhat embarrassed to be caught gawking, I couldn't help but think that I had seen that smile before somewhere. I smiled back to be polite, but turned my head away and pretended to look at something in the direction of the bar.

"Tom?" said a woman's voice. "Is that you?"

I turned around and there she was. The long brown hair, the deep brown eyes, and the smile that suddenly came back to me like a kick in the shin.

"Julie!" I haven't seen you in years," I nearly shouted. "I thought that was a familiar smile. How are you?"

It turned out that Julie and her husband Kent were in town for an insurance company meeting that Kent had to attend, and that they too had been stranded overnight by the snow. Julie asked if I would like to join them at their table for a drink, and I readily said yes.

Now for me, the big thing about Julie is that although we had been good friends in school, exchanging books for classes and studying together to prepare for the various finals, I had always had a huge crush on her and wanted to date her. In those days I was so like so many other young men, horribly awkward around a beautiful woman, so nothing ever came of the time we spent together except a lot of laughs and some good test scores.

When I joined Julie and Kent at their table I could not help but notice the apparent difference in their ages. Although I knew Julie was, like me, over fifty, she certainly did not look it. She had kept a fine figure, including a marvelous pair of breasts that were highlighted by the low cut of the dark red dress she was wearing. A pair of breasts I had dreamed about for years.

Kent, on the other hand had not fared as well. He looked to be a good five to ten years older than he really was. His hair, face, and hands all had the look of hard use, and he held himself in a slouched posture that seemed more appropriate to a tired, old man than the successful insurance agent he is.

We sat and talked for well over an hour about kids, careers, and people we all knew, then I excused myself to go use the restroom. As I came out, I was a bit surprised to see Kent apparently waiting for me in the hallway. Seeing my reaction, he smiled a bit, but then he took me by the elbow and led me to a corner by the hotel phone.

"Julie asked me to come talk to you," he said. "We have a bit of an idea she thinks you might be interested in, and she wanted me to approach you about it discreetly. If you like the idea, fine. If you don't we'll just go finish our drinks and leave it at that, OK?"

"OK," I said. "What's up?"

"Well, " Kent said, "Julie would like you to join us upstairs for a drink in our room. Actually, she'd like you to join us for more than that. She's wondering if you'd like to come up for some 'play' as she calls it. It's fine with me," he added quickly. "I have talked about it for years but we've never found someone we both could agree on. If you want to come up, let me go back and tell her. If you don't, we'll go back together and finish our drinks and then we'll go separate ways. It's up to you."

The pit of my stomach dropped out for a second or two, but that was all it took for me to make up my mind.

"Yes," I said, while trying hard not to sound too eager, "I think is sounds like a lot of fun. How do we go about it though?"

"I'll go back to the table and give Julie the news," he said. "You wait here for a couple of minutes, then come on over to the table and we'll finish our drinks before we head up."

The two minutes I stood there seemed like forever, but I waited before going back to the table. When I got there, Julie was gone and Kent was quietly sipping on his drink.

"Julie said to give her a few minutes to get ready, then to come on up with me," Kent said. "She wants to have everything the way she wants it," he continued. "By the way," he said, "Thanks for going along with this. We were both scared you'd turn us down cold or think we were weird or something. We appreciate it."

I have to admit, I never thought I'd have a woman's husband thank me for agreeing to have sex with his wife -- especially this one.

We finished our drinks, paid our tab, and took the elevator to the sixth floor. Kent led the way down the hall, opened the door and went in ahead of me.

When we entered the room, Kent took off his shoes, so I did the same. As the door closed I thought I could hear a faint humming coming from the room.

As we walked past the bathroom to where we could see the bed, there was the nicest shock of my life. Julie was lying there naked and slowly working a large gold vibrator over her pussy.

"I'm glad you finally got here," she giggled. "I was starting to have more fun than I wanted to without you two. Anyway, now that I'm warmed up, how about you?"

Julie turned off the vibrator and scooted down to the end of the bed. Slipping her feet over the edge, she sat up on the end of the bed and motioned for us to come closer.

She reached her hand out and started to rub both of our cocks through our slacks.

I didn't know how Kent was taking it, but I was getting hard in no time flat.

"It doesn't seem fair that I'm the only one naked," Julie said with a grin. "Why don't you both get more comfortable?"

As we both stripped, Julie watched us closely and sat on the bed gently stroking her pussy lips with her fingers.

"Now," she said, "Let's get these two lovely cocks ready for some serious fun."

Julie grabbed us both firmly by the dick and led us back to the end of the bed. She started to stroke us both, one with each hand, then started to kiss, lick, and suck the heads of both our cocks, one after the other. It wasn't long at all until we were both quite hard.

"Kent," she said, "Why don't you sit down in that chair and watch just how good of a fuck I really am."

Kent sat down in the chair in the corner and quietly started stroking his dick while Julie laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Eat my pussy," she said. "I want to feel your tongue in me before we fuck. Please, lick me until I just have to have your cock."

I knelt down at the foot of the bed and started to kiss my way up Julie's legs to her short-trimmed bush. When I got to her lips I could feel that they were already swollen, and when I began to slowly lap at her pussy with the flat of my tongue, I was greeted by hot, wet juice that tasted like peaches.

My hands moved up to those wonderful tits I had wanted to caress for so long, and I played with the dark pink nipples in rhythm with my tongue.

Julie moaned slightly as I continued to lap at her love hole, but she took a gasp when I began playing my tongue across her clit. I started in circles, but then proceeded to go through the alphabet with the tip of my tongue. I made it through all the letters twice before I could feel her get goose bumps on her tits and she clenched her legs around my head.

"Oh, FUCK" she said aloud through her teeth, "I'm gonna commmmmm!"

Her hips raised off the bed and her groans became rhythmic whines as the pleasure hit her. She kept squeezing my head so hard I could barely breathe, and finally she went nearly limp.

"Wow!" Julie gulped. "That was a great start. Give me a few minutes to get some breath, and we'll take care of that huge erection you've got."

While I was pleasuring Julie I had pretty much forgotten about my swollen cock, but her mention of it brought my focus back to my purple member. I honestly don't think I have ever been harder in my life.

Julie scooted back up on the bed then motioned for me to come up by her.

"Kneel on the bed," she said. "I think you'll like this."

I knelt on the bed beside her and Julie scooted over beneath my cock. With one hand she gently pulled my dick down to her left nipple. With the other hand she held her breast up toward my now throbbing cock.

"I know you've always liked my tits," she whispered. "How do you like them now?"

I wanted to say something about how wonderful it felt to fuck her nipple, but all I could get out was a groan of pleasure. As Julie swabbed my cock over her erect nipple, she looked me in the eye with the hottest expression I have ever seen or dreamed about.

"Do you want to come on my tits or in my pussy?" she asked.

"I want to fuck you so bad I could scream," I said. "How do you want it?"

"Do me from behind, and fuck me good!"

Julie rolled over on her stomach, pulled her knees under her, and spread her legs.

"God, I'm hot," she said over her shoulder. "I really need you to fuck me now!"

Her pussy lips were sopping wet as I put the tip of my cock between them, and the steamy velvet walls of her pussy wrapped around my member like a hungry mouth. I grabbed Julie by the hips and started to pump in and out as slowly as I could to make it last, but the urgency of the moment soon took over and I was slamming into her faster each moment. As I could feel myself building to my climax I heard the vibrator come on again and felt Julie using it on her clit from underneath. The vibrations were the final straw. I could feel the tingle in my groin and the swelling of my cock as I reached the peak. Stroke after stroke I shot my load deep in her, nearly collapsing from the intensity. When I was through, I held on to Julie's hips for a moment until my softening dick slipped from her pussy.

"Whoa! That was amazing." I croaked.

"Yeah, that was worth the wait," she smiled. We need to do that more often than once every twenty-five years or so. When is your next meeting?" she giggled.

"I agree," said Kent from his chair. "I came damn near as hard as he did just watching you two. This is definitely something we need to make a habit."

And that's how it started. We've managed to get together for two more sessions in the last year. Tomorrow I'm flying out to Denver for a four- day conference, and there is a suite reserved for the whole thing. It should be fun.