Old Friend, New Slave

Story Info
Girl comes over on trampoline and is made to beg.
5.6k words
4.37
69k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home for the summer, well part of it anyway, and boy was it hot out. I'd forgot how humid it got at home compared to at school. Just over 80˚ and it was sweltering, too hot to do work without dripping in sweat. But the lawn at home grew so fast, unless it was mowed once a week it got entirely out of hand and the mower would jam on all the grass.

I always mowed barefoot; it felt so much more comfortable than wearing shoes or sandals so my feet always got rather green after several hours of mowing. Today I was listening to the Invisible Man. It gave me something to do rather than just pace. The invisible man is a prick; he took stray cats and experimented on them until he made one invisible, then rather than pay rent he turned himself invisible. Arrogant as they come he assumed he was now invincible and went out in the world naked only to discover it was cold and people didn't avoid invisible people. So he had to clothe himself pretending to be a burn victim while he tried to become visible once again. He soon ran out of money and eventually turned to crime, again believing he was invincible tried to instill a 'reign of terror' and ended up getting killed.

I stopped when the book finished and happened to be in the northwest corner of the yard next to our trampoline. Despite the weather over the years it was still in good condition, no doubt protected some by the pine trees that surrounded it. I swept the needles off and lay down, it really was hot out and I was in no hurry to finish the lawn. So many times did I lie on this trampoline and stare at the clouds pass overhead. The trees shaded the trampoline so other than a small window from eleven to noon the sun didn't shine on the trampoline directly so it was cool in the shade. I could still do all the tricks I taught myself on it, flips forward and back, aerials, donuts, kip ups, and all the best spots to get the most spring.

My sister was a gymnast for a while and while I never really got a chance to be one, we practiced together and I could do everything she could except touch my toes. I was just considering bouncing around for a while despite the heat when I heard someone walking up.

"So you're back for the summer too?"

It was Lydia my neighbor. I never really got to know her very well. She only lived on the other side of a small forest between our house and the road but I rarely saw her. We didn't go to the same school and the trees were more than enough to completely block the view from our house to theirs. She must have heard the mower and come to see who was mowing or something. I wasn't complaining. Lydia was a year younger than me, between my sister and me and the last time I saw her was probably between eleventh and twelfth grade and she was very wiry then. Since then she had stayed very lean but her chest had filled out some and her hair was smoother than before.

"Yeah, got back last week actually. Where did you end up going?"

"The U of M, I didn't want to be far from home."

"How do you like it?"

"Fine, I guess. I'm glad its over though, now I can work on my tan without having to study."

I couldn't help but think how I would like to see her lay out tanning. Her shirt was so tight and I could make most of the features on her body and that there was no bra line.

"Well you can tan right here if you want, I just finished mowing that part of the lawn, the grass is very soft."

"Alright, why not."

She pulled out her iPod and lay down in the grass. I stood up from the trampoline and walked back to the mower. It was odd seeing Lydia like this, she very rarely came over, let alone of her own volition. In fact the last time it was for a neighborhood party. We both played on the trampoline at that party. She was amazingly tough; we got rather brutal in our "fights" on the trampoline, winner was the last one standing. I remembered actually kicking her full in the chest and even winded she still refused to let me win. Blood was about the only thing that stopped us, and not just a bloody nose. It was a little hard to imagine that the babe tanning on the lawn was the same tough girl from that party. After an hour or so I finished mowing the lawn and walked back over to Lydia.

She asked as I walked up, "you remember when we fought on this as kids? What did we call them?"

"I think they were Cheeto Championships or something stupid like that."

"They were really fun, no one plays that hard with me."

"Yeah, you were really tough back then."

"What do you mean back then?"

"You still think you could play?"

"Play, I'd win just like I did then."

"Oh, really. That sounds like a challenge to me."

We both got on the trampoline and bounced around a little warming up. I definitely sank deeper than I did when I was younger, the trampoline might too have gotten weaker.

"Same rules as before?" I asked.

"No leaving and first to be down for more than 3 bounces loses."

"Yup."

Lydia did not waist any time and got a good bounce going and started to time her bounces to draw strength from mine and make mine weaker. Straight attacks were used but this was a game of timing, pull their feet as they bounce to high so they can't land, absorb their bounce so they crumple on landing, even change direction and force them off balance. Lydia now had a new advantage, as I was sure she was aware. Her unbound tits bounced with each jump and I was all too fascinated with their progress.

"Your timing is off, you distracted by something," she said as she bounced close to me.

"Only lulling you into a false sense of security."

"Really?" she landed in a squat and absorbed her jump just as I fell into her trap. She absorbed the force of my fall as I landed and she took all my power and launched into the air causing me to stumble and almost fall, "see I thought that was something you avoid."

Damn she bested me; even with my weight advantage she stole my jump. I would have to get her back for that. She was jumping too high and her jumps were easy to time as she had so little control on her fall. I moved so I was right in front of her and grabbed her legs pulling them up as we went in the air, forcing her to land on her back. Then landing about the same time I squatted to absorb my landing and she bounced back up into my forearm as I planned. Her body wrapped around my arm and she dropped back to the trampoline.

"Ahhhhuhh, my stomach. I'm done, pick me up."

Great now I've done it, I basically beat up a hot chick into leaving. I reached out to grab her hand but before I knew what was happening she was pulling me down into her foot. I had barley enough time to twist and keep from being kicked in the groin before she flipped me over and hopped up.

"The pathetic sissy girl, works ever time."

Okay now I was pissed, she only got to play cry wolf one time. Next time she will have wished otherwise.

Prancing around she taunted, "You know I think we should raise the stakes. When I win, you have to mow my lawn too."

"And what about when I do?"

"That's easy, you don't."

As we circled each other I knew what I wanted to win. This tough little girl was going to be my prize. She was wearing dark blue shorts; higher than her knees but not overly short they nonetheless hugged her ass and I wanted a piece. As we passed close I smacked her ass. She didn't comment but I saw her close her eyes and her head leaned back as I hit and she inhaled. I timed the jump and stole her jump smacking and lifting her ass as I launched into the air.

"You naughty boy, you keep spanking me and I haven't even done anything wrong."

"Its cause you like it."

This time I pushed her chest making sure each hand came into contact with her tits. She fell from the force of the push but got right back up. It must have hurt but she showed no signs of pain as usual. Rather she jumped at me and tried to push me over. I countered by catching her, falling backward, and bouncing back up and spinning her so her back was to me. Grabbing both her tits I said in her ear, "you can't help but throw yourself at me, can you?" and threw her away. She rolled and got back up, her face slightly red.

We circled again and this time she came from above feet first. Managing to dodge I reached up and grabbed her shirt so I pulled it with me and as she fell and I bounced up. She was not prepared for this at all so I pulled her shirt right up over her head and off her arms. Tossing it on to the lawn I turned to her and said, "whoops, I guess that fell off the trampoline. If you want you can surrender and get it."

"I'm not going to let you win like that cheater. You took it off you go get it."

"Well I like it off, and if you won't get it I guess the game continues."

I sprung at her and again pushed her down feeling her soft tits against my palms as I forced her down. She got up and took a deep breath, as I must have knocked the wind out of her. She bounced around, her tits bouncing with her. I could feel my cock getting hard as I watched her. I smacked her ass again, she moaned aloud this time but I soon found out it was too effective a distraction and doing a backflip over me she kicked my back and forced me down.

"Can't focus with a sexy little college chick bouncing around can you? I guess you will just be stuck mowing my lawn wishing you had this."

Nothing hurt other than my pride I jumped back up. Yes I was going to have her all right; this little bitch was going to be mine. But first she had to learn her place.

I circled so she had her back to me bouncing around her so she could not face me. Jumping forward I grabbed her again pressing my body to her still bouncing I held her body. My hand was on her tit and my other hand pulled on her crotch pulling her into my cock.

"Actually I am going to have you. But you're going to beg for it first."

"I won't beg."

"Won't you?"

I slid my hand inside her shorts and grabbed her panties. We had slowed our bounce and jumping suddenly I lifted her panties up pulling them into her pussy.

"If you won't beg you will jump."

Stopping myself I lifted her panties pulling now with both hand lifting her almost off the ground and forcing her to jump. When she fell back down they pulled on her and made her cry out.

"Jump again, this pussy is mine and I want to all warmed up."

Again she was forced to jump to relive the pressure only to have it spike as she came back down. Again she cried out body recoiling from the shock.

"Is that all you got, I got better wedgies in grade school."

I severely doubted this but I did my best to lift her off the ground and by jumping, managed to so. This made her winch and moan.

"Time to take off those little shorts off unless you want to keep jumping?"

She unbuttoned her shorts and they slid down and she kicked them off the trampoline near her shirt.

"That's right, my little slut. For being such a good little slut you get to jump again."

I pulled up and she jumped and as she came back down I jumped to maximize the force on her. I could actually feel the panties tear some as she landed and Lydia cried out again tears now in her eyes.

"Does it hurt, here let me rub it, it will feel better soon."

I slid my hand over her pussy and massaged her outer lips. She moaned again winching and her head fell back on my shoulder. Massaging her lips for only a few seconds I pulled her panties out of the way and pushed my fingers inside her. Lydia started to move her ass sliding it along my cock and pushing my fingers deeper in her wet pussy. Pulling hard on her tit one last I moved my hand to her throat. Squeezing I restricted her air and pulled her close to me, with my fingers I moved faster and rougher bouncing slightly from the force.

Despite the muffling from her throat being restricted she made out, "You're going to make me cum ... don't stop."

"I didn't hear you ask permission," and I tightened my grip on her neck, again increasing my tempo on her pussy.

"Mmmh," she managed through my chock hold, "let me hhhh cum."

I slowed my fingers and she moaned trying to rub her pussy on my fingers, "what's the magic word?"

"Please. Please don't stop I'm so close."

"That's getting better."

"Please, sir. Please let me cum."

"Good girl." With this I threw her back down. "Now undo my pants and suck my cock."

She looked back at me and stood up. "You prick I was going to cum and you stopped."

I slapped her face and she fell back to the ground. "You will cum when I tell you too cum. Right now I said suck my cock."

Face red either from my slap or embarrassment she crawled over and started to undo my pants. My cock was rock hard and popped right out when she pulled my boxers down. Without further hesitation she put her whole mouth over my head and sucked on it. Her tongue rolled around and she even grabbed her tit as she sucked the head.

"Now that's better, ahhh yes suck that cock."

I ran my fingers through her hair feeling the smoothness against my hand. Reaching the back of her head I started to apply pressure and forced her lower on my cock. I kept pushing and her head sank lower and lower on my cock. She wasn't even resisting now and I felt my cock on her throat. I was now pulling her hair to keep myself sane, she started to gag but still did not push back. I sank my cock all the way in balls pressing against her chin and held her there. Her hand was on her pussy and her other pulling on her tit. I quickly pulled out of her off my cock, strings of saliva hanging from the tip and she gasped for air, chest heaving.

I circled around her running my hand through her glorious hair. Yanking back on it I pulled her head so it was vertical. I slapped her face with my cock.

"You suck cock good, but I want to see you play with yourself more. Cum for me while I fuck your face."

Forcing my cock back down her throat I set my balls on the bridge of her nose pushed her down into the trampoline making her bounce back on to my cock. Already she was gagging but her hand was squeezing her nipple so hard her gingers were white and her hand was inside her pussy. Still she didn't push back, her body was gyrating and she was moaning around my cock. I pulled out and rubbed my cock all over her face. Pushing it back in I slapped her face again.

"I told you to cum for me. I'm not going to take this out until I see you cum."

This seemed to excite her more than anything so far so I drove into her even harder. Her tits were bouncing all over the place and her hand was soaked from her pussy juices. Suddenly she was screaming around my cock and the trampoline was wet a she sprayed it. Yanking my cock out I slapped her again.

"Look what you did now. You got the trampoline all wet." I forced her down, "lick this shit up."

Walking around her she seductively licked up her juices. She wasn't just tough; she really liked it rough. Walking around her I took off my sweaty shirt and rolled it up, ready to snap it like a towel.

"Please Sir, I'm licking, I'm licking, don't you like my ass in the air like this."

"You are enjoying this too much I think, clearly this is not a punishment enough so I though you could use some encouragement to wipe that ridiculous smile off your face."

I smacked her testing to see how hard she could take it and she merely squeaked out a moan of pleasure. Swinging back I smacked again much harder, and leaving a painful looking red slash. She moaned again.

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

I snapped her again on the other cheek and she pushed her ass up at me.

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

This time I snapped her tit and caused it to swing back and forth under her. This actually caused her to inhale but she continued in the same tone.

"Thank you sir, may I have another."

Exploiting her visible unease I snapped the same exact spot on her tit harder this time. Her response was a bit more biting this time.

"THAnk you sir, may I have another."

Moving to her other side I snapped her again on the other tits aiming for the nipple. Before she could respond I rushed in close and pulled on her nipple.

"I don't appreciate this attitude, you are enjoying this still. How am I to punish such a naughty girl?"

I stood and lifted her panties pulling on her so hard her knees came of the ground. I dragged her across the trampoline and throwing her down I straddled her almost naked body. Sitting my full weight on her she looked up and me and giggled.

"Are you going to ravage me now big boy?"

I slapped her face again and she just smiled.

"I said you were going to beg for it and I meant it. But I'm only human and I admit that these tits you have been taunting me with need attention."

I took her hands and tied them behind her head with my shirt to the pole.

Grabbing my shorts and making sure to rub my cock all over her face in the process I reached into the pocket. Inside I pulled out a small fishing packet, full of line, lures, weights, and hooks. This actually caused a flicker of fear in her eyes. Seeing this I pulled the largest hook out on a small amount of string and swung it in front of her.

"What's that I see, is our tough little girl afraid of a little piece of metal. You're wearing earrings after all. What could there to be afraid of? Your nipples would look good with a ring, or a lure even; you could really tease the boys then. No, well maybe your clit, I hear girls have orgasms getting it pierced."

She was clearly uncomfortable now wiggling around under my weight.

"Going somewhere? I seem to remember you trying to get me to, what's the word, ah yes, ravage you only moments ago."

Bending down I suddenly took her nipple and bit it and grasped a full of her other breast in my hand. She moaned and inhaled now I wasn't sitting on her chest. I sucked it as hard as I could into her mouth. Her tits were very soft and I could pull them very far from her chest. The more rough I was with her the more Lydia seemed to squirm and moan. I was unrelenting; I sucked, pinched, bit, squeezed, slapped and fondled her tits until she gave in.

"Oh my god, my pussy is dripping. Play with it please I am so close."

I paid no attention to her and continued to play with her nipples, until I reached over and grabbed some fishing line. Wrapping one nipple I pulled and Lydia squealed in pain as I cinched it tight.

"I see I am finally getting through, not so tough are we."

Pulling on her nipple with the line I pulled her tit over and Lydia tried to roll with my pull. I stopped her and held her down with my hand. Grabbing the other nipple I tied another knot trapping it. Forming a loop I made it so the two were connected by one piece of line. I yanked on the line and it gave the desired effect.

"Oh my god! Fuck me fuck me fuck me! My nipples can't take anymore. I want you inside me."

I slapped her again.

"Use your manners I will fuck you when and how I damn well please."

Saying so I yanked her panties off, which were soaking as she claimed and stuffed them in her mouth. Her pussy was beautiful, it was slightly red so enflamed as it was and visibly wet. She was shaved bare and her lips looked so inviting.

"You will not cum until I say you can or I send you home without this cock or your clothes understood?"

She nodded and I bent down and licked the inside of her leg right next to her pussy. Lydia let out an unintelligible cry and bucked. I licked the other side for a similar but more subdued response. Gripping both ass cheeks I pulled the full of her pussy onto my face kissing her lips and inhaling her sweetness. I then licked around the outside of her lips pressing my tongue in ever so slightly. I circle clockwise then counter-clockwise and ended on her clit. I spread her lips with my fingers and paid special attention to her clit and flicked it back and forth with my tongue. Lydia's torso was unbelievably erotic at this point her whole body undulating and moving in response to the pleasure I was giving her. When I bit down on her clit she spit out the panties and begged.

12