Old Friend Visits Wife Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIG LIK
BIG LIK
50 Followers

“Damn, girl…I’m gonna cum,” Derek warned. Steadily pounding into her.

“Shoot, baby…shoot all of it out! I want you to light my cunt up with that nut-sauce,” Julie egged him on.

Derek held back for as long as he could, knowing that this increased the amount of cum he was going to spew into her lean body. When the first load hit the rear of her cervix, Derek thrust hard three times. Sending copious amounts of sperm splashing into his partner each time. Because of her natural tightness, she filled up quickly. And that’s when the pussy farts began.

Midway thru his ejaculation, Derek removed his cock from Julie to spurt a gob of jizz over her asshole. He took advantage of this to poke the head of his dick thru her unsuspecting sphincter. Not wanting to hurt her, he held still, unloading the remainder of his balls into her spasming gut. Julie came as she felt the warmth flooding into her ass.

“Ohhh…deeper, push it deeper, Derek!” her begging caused two more giant squirts to lubricate her enough for him to comply. She had never been ass fucked before and found she liked it. Her moans subsided as she came down from her orgasm. She felt Derek’s dick still twitching in her bowels. It felt delightfully creamy. Eventually both collapsed on the sofa, exhausted and satisfied.

She could feel his cum draining from both holes. Looking over at his spent cock, Julie saw that it was still rather lengthy and layered with white film. Had it not been in her butt just moments before, she would have took him back into her mouth. Leaning over, she kissed Derek’s chest, rubbing his sweaty abs. He threw an arm around her as she heard him sigh deeply.

Julie was surprised to see her new lover’s cock responding to her again. It was gradually hardening and she touched it. Using the cum coating it for lube, she caressed him erect. “I see you’re not done with me yet,” she said teasingly.

He only smiled wearily at her. “Oh well,” she muttered, “I see no need to waste a dick as hard as this, on a man as fine as you.”

She slipped to the carpeted floor smoothly. Coming to rest on her back. She put one leg on the coffee table, pushing it a foot or two aside. She propped her other on the couch. Spread-eagled, she patiently waited for Derek to join her. He stared at her partly open cunt, drooling semen down to her, even now, cum oozing asshole.

Mounting her missionary style, Derek plopped his secreting helmet into her cream pied puss. Sliding in proved messy, as his member forced out the jizm he popped into her. Once he fully penetrated her, he punched his dick unhurriedly into her. Derek had only fucked a cum filled cunt on one other occasion, and it awaken a profound lust in him. Sluicing his long cock around in the gump for only a few minutes had him dunking another load into her.

So much cum was leaking out from the fuck; Julie would spend the next the next 30 minutes scrubbing the drippage out of the rug…with a shit-eating grin on her mug.

It was nearly 9 P.M. when Kristy finally got home. She was surprised to see Derek hadn’t made it home yet. He had been rather quiet since he found her fucking Suyi. Other than the one blow out, things have been unnervingly peaceful. But maybe that was just guilt. She doubted that he was attending night class, Derek hadn’t been in weeks. What she did know was that Suyi had pounded her pussy to a pulp and hoped Derek wouldn’t want any sex tonight. If need be, she figured she would give him a good blowjob to get him off. Even though her jaws were slightly sore too.

Rubbing her tummy, she wondered if there was anything growing inside. She had been pumped full of so much cum lately, she’d be stunned if there weren’t. But she figured it didn’t really matter because she was in love with both men. Actually she kinda liked the idea of never knowing from whom she got impregnated by.

Fixing herself a drink, she sat on the couch to watch television while smoking a cigarette. She channel surfed for a while and settled on “the Jamie Kennedy Show”. It didn’t take too long for her to start dozing. She was later awakened by the sound of Derek letting himself in. He looked tired she thought. What had he been doing she wondered? He ambled over and gave her a kiss. After a trip to the bathroom, rolling up a joint, and preparing a Screwdriver, Derek collapsed next to his wife.

Taking a deep gulp of his drink and a few tokes off the doobie, he passed it to Kristy and told her they needed to talk. Taking the joint, she studied his face trying to read his expressions. He looked calm if anything, but she knew her pokerfaced husband well enough by now. “About what?” she asked as she took a few deep drags.

“Us,” he said taking the splif from her, and inhaling several long pulls off the weed. He coughed, beating at his chest and passed it back, chasing it with a swig of alcohol. He gazed at her with reddened eyes. Smiled encouragingly. They were smoking some obviously good shit.

“So talk,” Kristy puffed and prodded.

“Well,” Derek began, “it’s about you letting Suyi fuck you weeks ago. I guess I can’t persecute you over it too much with me nailing you right after.”

Kristy passed the large roach back to him, curious and admittedly scared about where this conversation was headed.

Seeing she was going to let him go on Derek did. “He’s been a lingering problem for me for years. And I think I finally have a solution.”

Again Kristy said nothing, her heart in her throat. He was way too cool about this. Alarms and red flags were going off inside her brain. Derek figure the weed would play on her imagination and make her paranoid. Good, he thought.

Finally letting the pregnant pause go by, he dropped the bomb on her. “I want you to fuck us both…together.” Short and bluntly delivered. Kristy’s expression said it all. She didn’t expect this and his face told her he was dead serious.

“Wha…what,” she managed to stutter. She was oblivious to the roach he was offering to her.

“I want you to sleep with us both, when I fucked you after he did, it was the best I ever experienced.” Derek honestly confessed. It was true, and he knew he would probably yearn for it forever.

“All the pieces are there,” he finished, “ and I have little doubt you’re still seeing him.”

Kristy opened her mouth to protest, but was speechless. This caught her totally off guard as she struggled to say anything intelligible. Derek spoke on.

“This way we both get what we want. If it doesn’t pan out, the blame falls on me. Well?” he asked.

Kristy’s initial reaction was to tell him flatly “no”, but her instincts told her Derek would probably do it. He already was willing to take accountability. And he didn’t leave her when he saw her screwing Suyi. But still she chose to remain cautious.

“I want him out of our lives,” she answered, “ we have enough problems without his help.”

“This is what I want and it’s a one-shot deal,” Derek countered. “How is this any different than what’s been going on anyway?”

“Meaning?” she asked.

“Meaning, I know about your trip to Rohan’s. I’ve been taping your conversations for a while now. I just said nothing,” He admitted. “Therefore, I know things are still happening between the two of you.”

It was no big deal giving up the recorder at this point. Kristy had always wondered how Derek found them weeks ago. But she had always figured he followed them. She was in a tough spot now. She recalled many raunchy phone calls with Suyi on the phone from home.

“And I can understand you being reluctant. But in the past we joked about swinging, this is a mere 3-way and it’s time. I want to do this. Not here, of course, but we can all spring for a nice room. Just like the ones out on the beach. And since you’re undecided, run it past Suyi and if he’s willing, I want to do it.” Derek concluded.

Kristy couldn’t believe her ears! She remembered how turned on he was that fateful night. She recalled him spouting endlessly into her then freshly-fucked cunt. It was surely the best night of sex she ever experienced, and didn’t doubt it was for him too. Even Suyi talked about if regularly, during sex sometimes too. Confused, she felt it would be wiser to let the men handle this. She needed to talk to Suyi to see what he thought.

Derek then leaned towards her, clutching her huge tits while tongue kissing her. The two cheating hearts then retired to their bedroom where they made intense love for most of the night. Things were beginning to fall into place.

The following day, Kristy couldn’t keep her mind on work. She was worried about the discussion she had with Derek last night. At the same time she was excited about the thought of having both men she loved in bed at once. It was all that she thought about. She felt bad for her husband, but this was what he swore he wanted to do.

She waited impatiently for the opportunity to speak with Suyi in her office. He eventually came to see her while making his rounds. Closing the door to her office behind him, he greeted her with a warm smile. Bent over Kristy’s desk, he gave her a kiss.

“How’s my sweetie this morning?” he asked.

“Puzzled,” was her response.

She then went into what had transpired the previous night, and Derek’s odd request. Suyi gazed into her cute face as she went on with the tale. Like her, he didn’t see this coming, but was intrigued by the prospect of his first true ménage a trios. Kristy told him Derek sounded sincere, and they both witnessed his reaction to discovering them previously.

They talked about it at length, and could come up with no malicious motive behind this. It seemed to both Derek was pretty much a cuckold. He obviously didn’t like Suyi, but was so turned on by events; he was willing to offer his wife to another guy. It was to be a one-time thing, and he said nothing of them continuing their affair.

“Let’s do it,” Suyi told her.

“Are you sure?” Kristy asked. “What if…”

“If things go wrong,” he interrupted, “ we can handle Derek just fine. So come on and let’s have fun with this.”

Kristy guardedly agreed. Picking up the phone, she called Derek’s cell with the news. He seemed happy to hear it was all settled. And told her he was going to make arrangements at a plush hotel near the waterway. They were to split the costs, and Suyi would have to pick a night when he could get out of the house for a few hours with out Julie knowing. Kristy was to call him back with the word.

She called him back within 15 minutes to tell him Friday night was good for Suyi. He told her he loved her, hung up, and made the arrangements he needed to before placing a call to Julie.

He invited her to the hotel for a good time away from everyone, just the two of them. Julie knew that Suyi usually ran errands until late on Fridays, so she decided to meet with him. After all she did like him, and the sex was excellent to boot. In life you had to grab happiness whenever you could. She thought of going shopping for something nice to wear that would leave Derek drooling.

Derek hung up the phone. He hated what he was doing, and worse what he was becoming. But this plan was going to set everything right for him, finally.

Friday came with all four parties very nervous. But it was a nervousness brought on by lusty anticipation. Suyi was to meet the married couple around 8 at the Yankee Clipper hotel near the beach. Derek and Kristy were driving together. Both were rather quiet, in light of what was going to happen tonight.

Derek pushed his SUV well past 55 mph on the highway. To Kristy he seemed extremely eager, almost happy. She was glad that this did not turn out to be some test from him, but it was still early. And she wouldn’t let her guard down just yet. At that moment she thought of how much she loved him. After all their tribulations they had managed to stay together. She squeezed his hand lightly and told him she loved him.

Derek smiled lovingly at his beautiful wife. She looked extremely good tonight. She wore a pink mini-skirt that complimented her fair skin tone well. It also showed off her shapely legs, big ass, and plump tits. Her hair was in a fancy Euro-do that had to take her hours to prepare.

They pulled into the luxury hotel’s entrance and Derek passed his keys to the valet. After giving him a tip, the couple walked arm-in-arm up to the front desk. They spotted Suyi sitting alone in the lobby. His face brightened when he saw Kristy, who was waving him over. Walking towards them, his eyes met Derek’s. He read no animosity from his face, but noticed the strained smile he wore.

To Derek, it was difficult seeing the two of them together again after what had happened. But he buried all emotion felt for the sake of this night. It was far too important to him. He shifted the carry bag he was holding into the opposite hand, as Suyi got closer. Kristy was visibly uneasy, a lot could go wrong tonight. Still, she hoped for the best, she wanted this night to be memorable for them all. Suyi greeted them both as he closed the distance.

“How are you guys?” he said, “ ready for the evening together?

“As ready as we can be,” Derek replied.

“Honey, are you sure you still want to do this?” Kristy asked, obviously still concerned. We don’t have to…”

“No, I want this too, besides we spent way too much money on this room,” Derek said to ease her mind.

“Well, let’s go up to the room,” Suyi offered.

They took the elevator to the 8th floor, and found their room # 715. Crisp air hit them when they all walked inside. The room was gorgeous. It had wall-to-wall plush carpeting, vertical blinds, as well as a mini-bar near a steaming Jacuzzi. The trio walked around to take in all the features the room provided.

Finally they came to the large bedroom. Spacious and lavishly furnished, the bed had tall posts that held up a transparent canopy. Derek pulled the thin drapes aside so they all could better see the bed. It was definitely large enough to hold them all and a couple friends as well.

“We better get started, we don’t know how much time Suyi has before the wife misses him,” Derek said.

“Don’t worry, she’ll be at her sister’s tonight,” Suyi stated.

“While you guys get undressed or whatever,” Kristy intervened, “ I’ll put on my little outfit I picked out for our evening.”

The two men watched Kristy’s ass jiggle as she walked to the bathroom, kicking off her stilettos as she went. Neither knew what to say after she had closed the bathroom door. They smiled stupidly at each other until Suyi spoke.

“She’s a great girl, she must really love you a lot,” said Suyi.

Derek held in his sarcastic remark and instead recommended that they get undressed. He asked Suyi if he smoked and received a look of disgust, and a shake of the head. Derek put the perfectly rolled joint on the nightstand nearest the door. They both undressed in the dimmed light and sat on opposite sides of the bed. Grabbing the remote, Suyi clicked the TV on. He flipped around until he came to an adult channel.

“Wanna order a movie?” he asked.

“Only if it’s a good one,” Derek warned.

Looking at the titles they picked out (of course) an interracial group sex flick. Starring Mandingo, Lex Steele, and some actress named Samantha. Figuring they could get a few ideas, they watched in silence, Derek puffing the joint. They heard a door swinging open and looked to find Kristy adorned in a see-thru black nightie.

Her full figure was nicely enhanced. She wore only a flimsy top, bra-less, and you could see that she wore a thong beneath the hem. Liking the feeling of the carpet between her toes, she walked seductively towards the foot of the bed. She saw both men waiting on opposite sides, and chose to crawl into the space between them.

“You look sexy as shell in that baby,” Derek breathed.

“Yeah, Kristy, you look damn fine tonight,” Suyi winked.

Snuggling herself between the men she loved, Kristy leaned over to kiss Derek. She took some hits off of his joint and rested her head on his chest, rubbing softly. When he pulled her closer, Suyi moved over and caressed her thick bottom. Derek massaged her breasts while he frenched her, and gradually guided Kristy to her back.

Wasting no time, they both latched onto her tits with their mouths. Derek sucking gently, and Suyi a bit rougher. The two conflicting styles had Kristy moaning in no time. Derek snuck a hand down to cup her pussy. He slipped his fingers inside the thong to tickle her clit. She became wetter by the moment. It was too much. She was releasing more and more cream onto Derek’s plunging fingers. She lost herself to the extravaganza of sensations she was receiving. She needed cock now!

Without permission, Derek released her tit, and brought his long hard dick to Kristy’s face. She immediately licked at the head. Holding it in one hand, she took him far into her mouth and jacked him. Suyi had gone down to Kristy’s pussy and began to lick her pussy. The butterflies everyone once felt disappeared. Everyone’s mind was focused on sex.

Kristy was doing a great job of taking Derek’s black cock down her throat, and pulling it back out slick and shiny. She made suction noises while she blew him. But he pulled away, his dick hitting her face leaving wet marks as he changed positions. He clambered over her body, legs astride her. Her grabbed both of her ankles and bent them back towards him.

Kristy looked up to see his balls dangling in her face, she held on to them and began licking them. She used her free hand to stroke on his dick. Her pussy was fully exposed to Suyi, and her dove right in. Licking almost wildly over her clit and cunt hole. Derek bent her legs back further to give him more licking space.

Suyi drove his tongue into her sopping hole, licking out the accumulated cream. Kristy climaxed hard on his tongue, and he drove it deeper. He played with her clit thru out her orgasm. Her thongs were soaking now, and Derek watched another man make his wife cum.

Kristy panted as she came, her hot breath blew over Derek’s wet balls and asshole.

“Fuck her pussy, man.” Derek told Suyi. “ It nice and wet. She wants some dick now.”

Derek held onto her legs, trying to spread them farther apart to coax Suyi into stuffing her. Kristy hissed at him to do it. To fuck her hard! These motherfuckers are crazy, he thought. But he aimed his rigid black cock to her cunt entrance. He slid the bulbous head in and sank into her hot depths slowly.

Derek looked directly into Suyi’s eyes as he speared his wife. Then he glanced down at the action, and watched as Kristy tried to swivel her wide hips. Suyi beat into her cunt harder and harder. Her creamy cunt juices slimed his cock. Even as he pumped into her, he felt her milking him with her strong vaginal muscles.

Kristy loved how well his thick cock banged her up. Her pussy walls were tautly stretched around his throbbing dick. Her cunt lips were framed with her own cum. She was gasping quickly in tune to his thrusts. And Suyi laid into her with all his strength. Kristy wished she could lick his sweaty muscled chest, but the position he was fucking her in prevented that. So she pleaded with him to keep fucking her splayed pussy.

“Fuck her harder, man.” Derek encouraged him, “ Look at her, she loves your dick in her!”

Suyi obliged. Reverting to a slow withdrawal then slamming back into her until his balls slapped wetly against her ass. Kristy took the thumping she was getting like a true slut wife. She was grunting like an animal by now. Suyi felt his cum rising and quickly yanked his cock from the gripping confines of her pussy.

Her pussy remained lewdly spread. Looking like a drooling maw hungry for more cock. Telling his wife to keep her legs spread, Derek crawled over her torso. With his back still facing her, he sat with the back of her legs interlocked to the back of his thighs. Her heels were touching his back. Leaning back caused her thighs and pussy to spread open for him more.

BIG LIK
BIG LIK
50 Followers