Old Friend Visits Wife Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BIG LIK
BIG LIK
50 Followers

Putting his weight on one hand and aiming his dribbling 8-inch cock with the other, he penetrated his wife in this strange position. He sank 3/4th’s of his dick into her. It slid in with ease. Derek enjoyed the stretched feel of her wet cunt. Suyi was wider than him, but he made up for that up cock length. He sawed into Kristy the best he could from this angle, but couldn’t get as deep as he wanted. But he was content to fuck her with a slowed pace, to give his dick a chance to calm down.

Suyi slid over to Kristy’s face and fed her his cock. She licked her juices from it before taking it down. She was at an emotional and sexual high, these men she adored were pleasing her just dandy. She prized the attention she was getting from them both. How could a woman give these two studs up? They were bringing their A-plus fucks to bed. And she was loving every cunt-filling minute of it.

Derek was having a hot time in spite of himself. How many men could share their wives with another man she was in love with? He secretly wondered who she thought was fucking her better. His arm was beginning to tire as she heard Kristy slurp on Suyi’s cock. The sounds made his cock heave inside of her pussy. He stopped pumping to keep from spraying inside of his wife too soon.

Suyi withdrew his cock from Kristy’s mouth at the same time he heard Derek’s cock slosh from her pussy. He told Suyi to lie down and Kristy to mount him. As they complied with his request, Derek reached into the bag he brought with him and brought out some “Slip-N-Slide” lube. As he applied it to his turgid dick, he watched as Kristy fitted Suyi’s cock into her pussy and sank down.

She paid her husband little mind as she rode the pole stuck into her cunt. Derek allowed them a few minutes of one-on-one time, before he crawled onto the bed behind Kristy. She was riding Suyi’s black dick assertively, her white backside bouncing and shaking from her efforts.

Taking a scoop of the goop, Derek smudged it over Kristy’s
asshole, occasionally sliding his long fingers in. The cool substance made her cunt contract on Suyi’s baby making cock. Once properly lubed, Derek pushed the head of his dick into Kristy’s ass. They had anal sex only a few times, so it was a snug fitting. But Derek managed to stick the head of his prick inside.

He pushed in gently, tenderly sinking inch after inch into her ass. Kristy moaned her approval while Suyi sucked on a hanging tit. This was her first double penetration, and two cocks sliding into her was pure heaven. Suyi and Derek felt each other’s cocks thru the thin membrane separating them.

They alternated thrusts, up until Derek was fully buried in his wife’s bowels. It wasn’t long before both were driving into her rapidly. Kristy had never felt so full of cock before. She was just lacking one in her mouth. She was screaming obscenities at both of them. Prodding them to use her slutty cunt and asshole to their liking.

She decided to drive them both insane with lust for her. And began
clutching at them with her now sloppy holes. Suyi was the first to approach orgasm, and started dumping his load into her cunt from beneath. Streams of it shot into her quim, quickly filling her up. Kristy jammed her ass back down at him as best she could, trying to relieve him of all the scum he was blasting up into her. Suyi’s prick accidentally plopped out of her cunt, still shooting lines of sticky semen into the air.

Derek kept drilling into her bunghole the whole time, pausing briefly to let Kristy re-insert Suyi’s still-erupting cock into her sloshing cunt again. He continued to plow her as he felt her ease down no the dick. The wetness in her cunt and the ass fuck she was getting from Derek, made her come deliciously. Her orgasm trapped Suyi’s dick in a strangling maelstrom. The convulsions extracted a few more gobs of juice from Suyi's deflated ball sack.

Hiking her ass into the air more, gave Derek ample room to really get deeper into her hole. He was bottoming out on every thrust now, pumping madly. He took out all the frustration and anger he suffered these past months, on her battered asshole. It was focal point of all the pain he’s endured, and he thrust into her savagely. Punishing her.

As her orgasm faded, Kristy felt the pain increasing uncomfortably in her rear. Derek was really burrowing into her guts, she begged him to slow down. But he ignored her pleas; he was not going to be denied tonight. Kristy could do nothing but bear with the pain she was feeling. Her cried grew louder.

“Keep fucking her ass, keep shoving in there.” Suyi urged Derek on.

“Ohhh…yes…fuck it, baby…Mmmm…mmm…mmm…uugh.” Kristy panted. “Come for me honey…shoot all of it in my belly…yess!!!”

Derek roared as he jizzed into her insides, milky white spume seeped past her sphincter. Derek hammered each spout of his creamy nut into her. He had saved up 4 days worth of cum for this moment. Kristy’s asshole became slippery from the amount that he was pouring into her, allowing his cock to glide more comfortably. Derek never stopped pumping even though he was emptied. He was still hard so he saw no reason to quit.

He was fully hard again. Suyi looked up to Kristy’s contorted face, and her swaying tits. He was greatly impressed with Derek’s stamina; he was fucking the hell out of her. And she was definitely enjoying it.

The excitement of sliding in his own cum made Derek shoot again. He came painfully into Kristy’s gut for a second time. He was pulling all the way out and stabbing back in, making a huge mess with his cream. Loud, wet squelching reverberated thru out the bedroom. Still cum sprang from Derek’s cock head until he froze, buried to the balls. He had nothing left to give.

His pulling out made gooey sperm drain onto the bed and parts of Suyi’s upper thigh.

“Damn man, you’re spilling all over me!” Suyi angrily snapped.

Derek gave him a look that said “whatever” and finished pulling out of his wife, and wiping his cock off on her white ass. Kristy lowered herself from both oozing cocks, her inner thighs soaked from their cream. Her worn out openings leaking gobs of cum as she rested next to Suyi. As Derek stood he heard light knocking at the door. Perfect timing, he thought. Derek threw on his robe, and then put his overnight bag on a table. Suyi and Kristy didn’t hear anything, and laid in one another’s arms.

Derek felt a sharp stab in his heart, but hardened himself as he walked to answer the door. He knew who was on the other side, he had told her to be here by 9. Julie’s beautifully made up face beamed at him from the doorway. She had her hair sexily arranged and bright red lipstick painted her thick lips. The tight fitting blue dress she wore hugged her hips nicely, and accented her lithe ass. He could tell she was wearing a thong. Pay back thy name is Julie.

Derek’s robe opened a little and Julie quizzically glanced at his dangling meat, which appeared to be covered in drying cum. Derek ushered her in before she could say anything about it. “Come on in, I got a surprise for you in the bedroom.” Derek lied to her.

Julie took in the nice surroundings as she was led to a huge bedroom. Her glance froze as her eyes locked onto her husband’s. Suyi was still holding Kristy with an astonished look on his face. Silence filled the room. Derek moved backwards towards his overnight bag when Julie and Suyi spoke.

“What are you doing here?’ they both stammered together.

The gravity of what was happening hit all three of them at once. Derek was fucking around with Julie, and she was meeting him here all dolled up, Suyi thought. He felt as if someone had kicked him in the gut. And Julie was staring at her husband holding another naked woman. Kristy’s heart shrank in disbelief, she was shocked. Why was Derek doing this to her?

All three of them looked towards Derek as he pulled a chrome pistol from his bag. They all gasped in unison, too many things were happening at once. This was the culmination of all his plans.

“Derek, what are you doing?” Kristy asked in a little voice.

“I’m setting everything right for us all.” Derek replied in a flat tone. “Kristy, I love you more than you can imagine. I can’t deal with what’s being going on with us anymore. It time this ended.”

All three held their collective breath as Derek raised the gun. But before anyone could shout in protest, Derek put the muzzle into his mouth and pulled on the trigger. The back of his head exploded into red spray, as the slug passed thru his brain. Kristy began screaming hysterically as Derek’s lifeless body hit the floor. His eyes stared blankly at the vaulted ceiling, fixated on the crystal chandelier. Kristy rushed to his side, bawling.

Suyi and Julie sat stunned, nothing registering in their heads about what just happened. That was, until Julie squealed in delayed grief. Affairs rarely end happily. There usually are a lot of pieces too broken to be put back together.

The End

BIG LIK
BIG LIK
50 Followers