Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
henlar
henlar
25 Followers

I watched fascinated as her lips closed around the head. They closed tightly, pressing the foreskin away and exposing my sensitive head to her soft but very active tongue. It felt like a million tongues were licking the head at the same time.

'Wow, wow, wow! Easy now. You'll get your dessert a little too quickly,' I gasped.

Tina let go for a second.

'It's my turn now and I think I remember when to stop and when to go,' she grinned.

Once more, I watched as my cock, or a part of it, disappeared into Tina's hot mouth. She took me to the absolute limit before she stopped and got up. Frustrating but also extremely exciting.

'Make me really wet,' Tina demanded and lay down on the conference table with her buttocks resting on the edge, legs apart and feet on the table.

She was already dripping wet, but I needed the break, and she needed more to get even close to an orgasm. It was time to concentrate on her clit and I began battering it with my tongue. Tina loved my tongue directly on her clit; not too fast, not too slow.

'Go on . . . a little faster . . . yes . . .just like that . . . oh god yessss,' she coaxed me, until I had found a suitable rhythm.

During the next five minutes, her moans grew louder and louder. She was more vocal than I remembered her; but then again, we were probably the only people in the building. Had there been others, we would surely have been interrupted by the police, thinking a violent crime was in progress. But, to me, her moans were very arousing.

My tongue was beginning to tire and Tina was beginning to become very excited, her hips bucking, all of which made it more difficult for me to keep up the tongue lashing of her clit. I straightened my back and moved in between her legs.

My thumb took over where my tongue had stopped and with the other hand, I positioned myself at the very slippery entrance to her vagina. In one long push, my cock was buried in Tina's dripping pussy.

'Yeeessss. This beats a carrot any day,' Tina hissed.

'I'm really flattered,' I replied.

'You should be. I used a big carrot,' she grinned and pushed herself against me. 'God, I've missed this. Just shut up and fuck me.'

'Yes ma'am!'

I did. We did. Fast, then slower when I was getting too close. Sometimes, I would just keep the tip of my cock at the entrance, teasing her. My thumb kept a steady rhythm on Tina's clit. She was really vocal, moaning and whining until she suddenly went quiet. She had to concentrate to get her orgasm and I slowed down to be able to keep the rhythm until she was there. It distracted her if I had to slow down in the middle of it all.

It was very arousing to watch her building up: biting her lip, her eyes closed, and every muscle in her body tensing. When she stopped breathing, I knew she was almost there. The muscles in her stomach began to convulse. Her fists clenched the tablecloth. She looked like she was going to pass out from the strain of concentrating and I was pretty sure she would one day.

But she didn't pass out this time. Just before she ran out of air, her body trembling from the strain, she suddenly inhaled. Her stomach convulsed and her hips began bucking wildly.

'Yes . . . Yes . . . YESSSSSS,' she whimpered, growing into a screaming crescendo.

It was really hard for me to hold back, but I wanted to. This wasn't going to be the end of the night. I pressed my thumb against her clit and kept it there until she had calmed down a little. Then I began rubbing again.

'Oh God YESSSSS,' Tina screamed and had another spasmodic attack, slightly milder than the first, but still heavier than I had expected.

I waited a little longer this time, basically because I was afraid of coming myself, and I would have done if her pussy muscles squeezed my cock one more time. But I got over it and rubbed her clit again.

'On no . . . I don't think I can take . . . Oh god . . . ooooOOOHHHH,' Tina whined and arched her back, caught up in another aftershock. I kept rubbing her clit this time, until she couldn't take any more and pushed my hand away.

It kind of drained her a little. I leaned over her and kissed her deeply.

'This part . . . of the test . . . was definitely . . . a success,' Tina panted, after she had recovered a little.

'Absolutely. Should we have coffee, before we go on?' I asked.

'I had . . . Do you remember the first time I blew you? You know . . . when you surprised me . . . and came in my face . . .' Tina gasped.

'Yeah I do. You got a little mad because I didn't warn you.'

'But it turned you on to come all over me, didn't it,' she said with a naughty smile.

'Well, yes, I guess it did,' I had to admit.

'I know I was mad at you that time, but this afternoon, I was kind of fantasising about being really slutty and . . . the thought of you coming all over me sort of turned me on,' Tina said.

I raised myself on my arms and began to move slowly in her.

'Sounds really naughty, but I also want to come in you and with you,' I said.

'Uhhm,' She closed her eyes. 'You can do that later.'

'God Tina, I don't have the vigour of youth any more. I don't think I can do it twice in one night,' I said. 'Maybe we should break for coffee while we can.'

'Come on . . . you're not that old. If I . . . Uhmmm . . . can't get you up again . . . I don't deserve another . . . orgasm . . . come on . . .' she said and locked her legs behind my back.

'I want you to shower me with your cum,' she moaned, urging me with her legs to move faster.

'God, you're so naughty,' I said. There was no way out. I knew that I had to give in.

'Yessss . . . and you love it . . . you want to see me with cum all over my face . . . Oh yessss fuck me . . . you want to . . . come on me . . .' Tina gasped.

It was a short, wild ride. When I pulled out of her, she slipped down on the floor in front of me, taking half the tablecloth with her. She grabbed the shaft and began to masturbate me rapidly, licking the head at the same time.

'Oh God . . . here it comes,' I managed to gasp, just before the first jet splashed out on her tongue.

She moved back an inch or two and closed her eyes tightly. The next shots splattered out on her face, making her gasp and shudder. She was right; it did look kinky and arousing. I felt my knees grow weak and had to put my hands on the table to steady myself.

'Oh my God. You'd really saved up to make this a rainy day,' Tina said, with her eyes still tightly shut.

I looked down on her. She had streaks of cum running down her face and chest. Some in her hair, too. Tentatively, she tried to open her left eye, which somehow had avoided most of the shower.

'I gotta see this,' she said and got up.

We went into the bathroom and Tina studied her own reflection in the mirror.

'What a mess you made. Don't you ever masturbate?' she asked.

'I do, but somehow it keeps getting refilled,' I answered.

'It looks so naughty, but I think I'll clean up a bit, then we can get some coffee while you refill,' she said and picked up a washcloth.

'You drained the last reserves, love. I don't want to sound pessimistic, but it is questionable that I'll be able to refuel this side of midnight,' I said.

'Don't worry. I have a few things up my sleeve,' she grinned.

'Considering you are stark naked, I can't possibly imagine what you can be hiding up your sleeve.'

'You'll see,' she replied.

We put on a few clothes while the machine brewed the coffee. I pulled Tina close to me.

'I didn't realise how much I've really have missed you until now,' I said.

'Uhm. I don't think there is anybody that can make me come like you can,' Tina replied.

'I don't just mean sex,' I said.

Tina didn't reply. The end of our previous relationship had been a bit dramatic. We had an argument and we were both very upset. Suddenly Tina picked up an ashtray and threw it at me. She had no intention of hitting me, at least, that was what she said and somehow I believed her. It was meant as a theatrical gesture. But the heavy ashtray did hit me on the head. Luckily, it skipped off, but I was knocked out cold and had to be taken to hospital to be stitched together with 4 stitches. We both knew that if it had hit me directly in the face, it could have done serious damage. That episode scared the hell out of both of us. I moved the next day. Maybe, if it hadn't happened, we would have been able to work things out.

'I think the coffee is ready,' Tina said, probably thinking about the same thing I was.

It didn't take long to forget the past again. We talked about work, friends, holidays and all sorts of things that old friends talk about, when they haven't seen each other for a long time. And I must admit that Tina had done a good job. I was very satisfied, sexually. It wasn't on my mind at all while we talked. Time just flew, as it does in good company. I think we talked for a couple of hours, before Tina brought up the topic of sex again.

'Aren't you curious about what I had up my sleeve,' she said, returning from the kitchen with some cookies.

'Oh dear,' I sighed. 'Well, maybe a little, even though I feel drained.'

'Drained is probably the right word,' Tina laughed. 'But I'm sure you have build up new reserves.'

'I'm afraid you are overestimating my virility,' I replied.

'I'll bet you I can make you hard again. Tell you what; if I can't make you hard again, I'll volunteer as your sex-toy for one night. And I'll do anything you say,' she said, sounding slightly excited making the proposal.

'That sounds very interesting and even a little indecent . . .' I said and added, 'and a little risky on your part. Aren't you afraid that such an offer would counteract your efforts?'

'I know I'm irresistible,' she grinned.

'Still, you might fail. Are you really ready for what I might have in store for you, if you loose?' I teased her, not really knowing what I could possibly want to do that she might dislike.

'Maybe I have a secret fantasy about being abused by a man like you. Maybe I want to be forced to do . . . things,' she said.

'Maybe I have developed into a sadistic monster, who loves to molest pretty girls,' I said.

'I seriously doubt that,' Tina laughed.

I was just about to say something about Harold, coming out of the closet, but it that would have been cruel. Instead I said:

'OK, maybe I exaggerated a little. Maybe I will tie you up and take advantage of you.'

I was a little unsure if she really had such a fantasy. I had never though about myself as a dominant type. Inflicting pain on somebody I loved didn't seem logical to me. I had tried to tie Tina's hands to the bedpost and blindfold her once and it had been exciting, but I think it was one of the few times that our inhibitions stopped us from doing something sexual. At least on my part. Some of our friends had talked about it and we tried it. None of us dared to admit that it had excited us. We dismissed it as "a little comical". But I had to admit to myself that it had been very exciting and I can't ever recall Tina coming so fast before or after. We never got to the part were Tina was going to tie me up and have her way, even though I found the thought of that titillating as well.

'That sounds more like it! Do we have a bet?' she asked.

'We do,' I agreed. 'So, what do you have up your sleeve?'

She had put on a robe after we had made love and now she shook the right sleeve a little. A carrot fell out and landed in her lap. She took it and got up.

'You haven't seen the bedroom yet,' she said.

'A carrot! How clever of you,' I said.

I could feel my cock twitch, just a little, but it did twitch. I'd had a fantasy about seeing a girl masturbate for many years. I couldn't recall telling her about it, but many men have such fantasies, judging from the contents of pornflicks, so I assumed she was guessing.

'I am clever. And it's peeled,' she answered as we entered the bedroom. 'And what do you think I want to do with it?'

'Well, you might want to have a snack, but since you are such a polite person, you would have offered one to me too, if that was the case. Now, what could you want to use a fairly big, peeled carrot for?' I said and looked very thoughtful. ' . . . No, I give up. You'll have to tell me . . . or show me.'

'Sometimes, when I'm alone in the evening,' she said, laying down on the big bed, 'I feel so horny and . . . my imagination begins to take over.'

She untied the belt, holding the robe together.

'I always have a little bottle with some oil near the bed and then I get a carrot from the kitchen.'

She reached over to the nightstand and picked up a little bottle. Her robe fell open.

'I like my tits to be slick and slippery,' she said and opened the bottle. 'But maybe I should get rid of this first.'

She slipped out of the robe and threw it on the floor, before she poured a little oil out on her tits. Slowly, she began to rub it in, kneading them thoroughly.

'If I'd been alone tonight, I would probably fantasise about what would happen, if I lost my bet.'

Her hands cupped her breasts and squeezed them, pressing the areola and nipples out.

'You would tie me to the bed . . . blindfolded . . . helpless. I would be able to hear you . . . smell you but not see you. You'd rub your cock on my face . . . on my lips. You'd make me kiss it and lick you balls . . . before you forced it into my mouth.'

It sounded as if she was trying to imagine what I would fantasise about, more then telling me about her own. It was somehow disappointing. I mean, I can fantasise on my own. Her fantasies were what I wanted to hear. But then again, I wasn't really sure if I wanted her to win this wager.

She continued like this for a little while, slowly getting more and more aroused herself. Gradually, it began to sound like her fantasy.

'I feel your hands all over my body . . . you grab my tits and knead them . . . hard . . . your fingers . . . tweak my nipples . . . making them so sore . . . wonderfully sore and sensitive . . .'

Her hands and fingers mimicked her words, pulling and twisting her slippery nipples. I was very tempted to join her on the bed already, but I wasn't even at half mast.

'I'm left to your mercy . . . your hands are everywhere . . . you slide a finger inside me and you can feel how wet I am,' she moaned as her index finger disappeared from my view. 'You . . . untie me . . . and turn me around.'

She got up on her hands and knees, turning her curvaceous arse towards me. I loved her arse and she knew it.

'I can feel you behind me . . . feel your cock . . . you are going to take me . . . like a dog . . .'

Her breathing was quickening. She had picked up the carrot and inserted about an inch into her pussy.

'You're going to take me . . . hard,' She moaned and plunged down on the bed. The carrot was forced into her, all of it. 'Sooo deep . . . Your fingers . . . rub my clit . . .'

Tina was aroused. Still, she was observing me and almost before I had noticed myself, I could see on her smiling face that she had won the bet. Miraculously, my cock was almost fully hard again. It distracted Tina. Reality superseded her fantasy.

'I won,' she panted, looking at me over her shoulder.

I had been standing next to the bed, a few feet from the edge. Tina turned around and waved me closer.

'I'd better do the rest of the hardening by hand and mouth,' she said and cupped my balls gently.

I put my hands on her head.

'You really got into that fantasy, didn't you? Maybe we should make another bet to give you the chance to make your fantasy come true?' I said teasingly, holding her head an inch from my cock.

'Ummmmm maybe . . . Do you want to win?' she replied.

'I think so . . . and I think you'd like that too,' I said, still holding her head back.

'We'll see . . . Maybe you can think of a good wager.'

It wasn't really what was on my mind. I let go of her head and Tina literally sucked most of my cock into her hot mouth. The exquisite treatment sure took care of the last bit of hardening.

'I think it's about as hard as it gets,' Tina giggled and looked up at me.

It was. I lay down next to her on the bed and we embraced each other, kissing deeply. We had been so busy having sex that we had kind of forgotten how nice it really is, just to kiss and caress each other. That's probably the result of living in celibacy for too long.

Tina must have missed it too. It was just so nice. It took a long time, before Tina broke the embrace and looked down between us. My cock had been pressing against her, when we started, but somehow, it had lost a little of the vigour she had blown into it.

'Hey now! Are you backing out on me?' Tina said, taking my somewhat deflated cock in her hand.

'No, I was just relaxing,' I answered.

Just the touch of her hand was enough to start the hardening again. Tina apparently felt the need to do more and turned around. She straddled my face and lowered her pussy to my mouth.

'You can work a little too,' she said.

I certainly didn't mind. I loved going down on a woman and now I had time to enjoy how lovely it was to lick her shaved pussy. No hairs in the mouth and I could lick and suck her outer lips. They were all smooth and puffy, really wonderful to suck on.

Back when we had been together, we usually did a sixty-nine side by side, but having Tina on to of me was almost better. I could caress her arse with both hands and, I could reach her tits. Her nipples were still slippery from the oil and it was kind of difficult to get a good grip. They slipped between my fingers, when I squeezed them. It felt funny but judging from Tina's moans around my cock, she liked it.

I liked it a lot. I loved to feel how swollen her pussy was, how the flow of juices increased and, of course, also her mouth and tongue, doing wonderful things to my cock. It was comforting to know that it would take a lot more to make me come the second time and at the same time knowing that Tina was the opposite. But like in the old days, she always tried her best to make it good for me. I was almost relieved, when she let go of my cock and slowly scooted her arse down over my chest and stomach, until her pussy was level with my cock.

She took hold of my cock and held it in the right position. Then she began to move back towards it. Agonisingly slowly, my cock entered her. It was such an exciting sight. She had the most wonderful curvaceous arse and it was displayed at its best this way; kneeling, her back arching and her legs spread.

When she finally had impaled herself completely on my rod, she managed to unfold her legs. Sitting with her legs wide apart, she leaned forward until she was resting her chest on the bed. She was so open, so stretched out that I hardly could believe it, despite her dance training. For a person who hardly can touch his own toes, standing up, this kind of performance is very impressive.

She was only able to rock back and forth a little, but it didn't really matter. It looked and felt so good.

'God, you are incredible, Tina,' I gasped.

'I feel so open . . . centripetal . . . ' Tina gasped back.

Centripetal! I could only think of one place I'd heard that word used before. What was the next line in that song? "It's perpetual bliss." Bliss it was. Perpetual, well, time would tell, but most likely not.

Tine's position did make her very open. Her buttocks were spread wide and her tiny, pink rosebud was stretched out. It was twitching every now and then, almost as if it wanted to attract my attention. Tina disliked anal intercourse, actually any kind of anal penetration, but she certainly didn't mind a little attention back there.

Light as a feather, my finger trailed down between her luscious buttocks. Tina held her breath, waiting for it to reach the very sensitive spot. Very, very lightly, I circled her pink arsehole, barely touching the sensitive, crinkled skin.

henlar
henlar
25 Followers