Old Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So is George."

I pulled the covers up over us and kissed Bridget over and over again. I think we fell asleep with our lips together. I awoke in the morning to a delightful feeling. Bridget was sucking on my erect penis. What a wonderful way to wake up. She smiled up at me and then lost her mouth grip on me as started laughing and giggling. "I wish you could have seen your face when you woke up. It must have been a nice feeling, you started smiling before you were awake, I loved it. Now I want you inside me. Let me love you this time. Oh! Yes, God unhunnnn. Ohhh Yesss! Right Dear, pump up into me. Oh! God I love the way you feel in me, I love it, love it, love it! Stay still Baby I want to try the 'twister'. She turned around so she was in the reverse Cowgirl position. Then she settled down against my pelvis and twisted her body and knees as far to the left as she could go. Then she twisted back to the right. As she increased her speed the twist went further and further. Then she rose up and dropped down as she twisted. I had never felt anything like it. She stopped and looked back at me. She turned around and buried her face in my shoulder. "Please forgive me, I have never done that before. I read about it in one of George's books. I just wanted to please you, the book said guys loved it, I don't know if I did it right."

"You did it perfectly as far as I am concerned. I love you for trying that hard to please me. In fact I think I just love you Bridget."

"Oh! Please don't say that if you don't mean it."

"Hey, I will never tell you anything I don't mean. I know I have overwhelming feelings of joy and yet tenderness toward you. I don't remember ever feeling like that before. God, I want to protect and nurture you. I want to have you near me always." I sat up and looked at her, "Did you cum, Dear?"

"Yes, did you?"

"What do you think is dripping from your little pussy? Come on, let's take a shower together, OK?"

"Oh yes, I'd like that."

We had a nice shower. We washed each other and got to really explore each other's bodies. We were in the shower for a long time. We dressed in jeans and light tops and went down to breakfast. She was adorable with her hair in a ponytail. She looked about fifteen or sixteen. When I was through with breakfast I called a very good friend at his office. I explained the situation briefly and he said for both of us to come to his office in an hour. Bridget wanted to know who I was talking to. I told her, "The best damned divorce attorney in Florida, I work out with him about three days a week. I don't think he has ever lost a case." We went to see him like we were, Bridget wanted to go change first. I asked if she had Lawyer Visiting clothes with her. She laughed and said she didn't. I told her I didn't have my law suit with me either.

He was very understanding. I told him of the recordings I had. He said we could use the recording that was inadvertently made, but not the others if it came to a contested case. I said that in my case I didn't think it would. I told him what I was willing to give Jane and he said that she was crazy if she didn't snap it up. Bridget told him she wanted nothing from George but a few personal things and some furniture that had been in her family for years. His secretaries got all the pertinent information from us. He said he would have everything ready for us in two days. He said he knew a deputy Sheriff who would serve the papers whenever we were ready.

Bridget and I were like a couple of kids, we went shopping and bought her a nice bikini swim suit and some other things, we went to the local attractions, we went to the big water park and went on the highest water slide. We went on a river cruise. We wandered through the art galleries holding hands. We sat in the park in the evening and listened to a band play. We sent a lot of time in and on the bed. It was the happiest time of my life.

We thought we knew a lot about each other having known each other for over ten years. We learned much, much more.

I never found a thing about Bridget I didn't love. I think she kind of liked me too! I had to go to the office for a couple of hours. Damned, I missed that girl. I couldn't stand to be away from her.

I called the Tampa office and found Jane had called a number of times, they had told her I was in conference or was out in the field and they would tell me she had called.

Jane got a baby sitter and met George at the Days Inn Motel for a couple of hours.

Bridget and I talked it over, we didn't care anymore. I decided to yank on their chain again. That evening I called and talked to the kids for a while, they cried and said they missed me. I cried too. Jane got on and wanted to know when I would be home. I said it would be a day or two more. She said the children missed me and wanted me home. I said, "They will get used to it." She said, "What do you mean by that, they are your kids, they need you." I said, "Are they?" and hung up.

Ring, Ring.

"George, he knows!"

"What?"

"He knows, the bastard knows."

"What did he say?"

"I told him the kids missed him and said they were his kids after all. He said, 'are they?'."

"Oh! Shit. I just know he and Bridget are together now."

"What do you think they will do?"

"I guess they will throw us out on our ears."

"No, Frank will not throw me out, the kids need me. He will leave. I know the man, he will feel responsible and support us even if he leaves. I never thought it would come to this!"

"Have you ever seen Frank when he is real mad, God, he might kill me if he knows the kids are mine."

"Believe me, he knows and Bridget knows by now. They are probably shacking up right now. He is probably fucking your wife right now."

"She would love that, she hasn't let me touch her in about a year."

"What? Why didn't you tell me that, she probably found out and told Frank."

"Damn, you may be right, they are getting even. Ha! We are way ahead."

I looked at Bridget and turned the phone off. "How could we be so stupid. You were smarter than I was."

"No I wasn't. I stayed with him even after I knew. That is what I call stupid."

My cell phone began to ring. I answered it. Jane said, "Where are you?"

"How are your kids?"

"My kids?"

"I know they are yours, I saw the births. I will soon be able to prove who the father is. DNA tests will prove that. Then I will sue the son of a bitch for back child support.

He can't pay it so you know what Florida does with dead beat fathers don't you, they put them in jail. See ya in a couple days, George is probably waiting for you at the Days Inn. He had better fuck you while he can. He will be the one getting fucked in jail. Those guys will love his tight little ass."

Click.

Ring, Ring.

"What now?"

"They know everything. He is going to sue you for child support from since they were born. If you don't pay you go to jail."

"Oh God! Can he do that?"

"Have you ever known him to bullshit. If he says it, he will do it. What are you going to do?"

"What am I going to do? What about you, we are in this together."

"I'll be fine. He is a damned good man, he'll take care of the kids and me."

"Where does that leave me?"

"Hell, I don't know, how can I help you? You won't have any money, he will have your wages garnisheed. You won't have enough left to support me or the kids, so you are on your own."

"Well, fuck you bitch!"

Click.

"Oh my, a falling out among the lovers. What a shame. Do you think he will run?"

"Frank, I don't know what he will do. He usually runs when things get tight."

"Would you like to run?"

"Where?"

"Over to that big bed in the next room."

"Oh Frank I would love that. But I am afraid he will run and then I won't be able to serve his papers and get a quick divorce."

"Do you want me to stop him?"

"How can you do that?"

"Easy, the last time you guys were here he stole five thousand dollars from my cash box and left finger prints all over the place. I just have to call the Sheriff's department. They have a warrant for him."

"Are you serious?"

"Yep, I didn't want to hurt you so I never told the cops where he was."

Tears ran from her eyes, "Call now."

I did.

Two days later the divorce papers were served on Jane and George. My attorney presented Jane with a settlement agreement, she would receive child support for the children until they were each eighteen. She would retain her half ownership in the marital home. She would be required to sell the home when the youngest child was eighteen. The value to be evenly split. She would receive $1000.00 per month in alimony until the youngest child reached the age of 20 years. She would have title to her car. There would be joint custody. Jane accepted immediately.

George was served papers for Bridget's divorce and also papers for my law suit to recover child support henceforth and retroactive to each child's birth.

Bridget and I spent several days looking for an apartment. We found one we liked and moved in together. We decided we would live together for a while. We both knew we would marry later. We did. It was a good move for both of us. We were deeply in love and we loved each other more with each passing day. We had my kids on every other weekend and half the time during the summer.

We never found out what happened to George. We never heard another word about him.

Then we were talking one evening before going to bed, we were cuddling as was our habit every night, now and then I would cop a little feel, caress a breast or tweak a nipple. If she reacted I would either make love to her right there or carry her to bed. Tonight she pulled my head down for a long lazy but very erotic kiss. I asked, "Can we make love now, are you over your period?"

She looked into my eyes, "No Darling, I am not over it, it never started."

"WHAT?"

"This is the second month in a row."

"Does this mean..?"

"I think so."

"You don't know how happy you just made me."

"No, you don't know how happy YOU have made ME."

"You have to see the doctor tomorrow, right?"

"Right."

"How soon before we can get the DNA test?"

"WHAT?"

I looked at her, I could see she was mad. Then I saw the twinkle in her eye and she tried to keep an angry face on but it didn't work. She laughed, "In your case I would insist on it. Four of someone else's kids are enough."

"If it is yours, I know I will love it."

"Are you good with this Bridget? Are you sure this is what you want?"

She looked at me. "What difference does it make, it is too late now, but to ease your mind, yes, yes, I want your child in my belly more than anything in the world. I knew when I married George we could never have kids, he knew it too. I guess that had something to do with why he did what he did. Our bloods were incompatible. No child would have lived."

"How about ours, yours and mine?"

"Perfect, believe me, I checked. We will make lots of beautiful healthy babies."

"I hope they are all girls and look just like you."

"You don't want a son?"

"I would love a son, but I would love to have half a dozen little girls just like their mother running around, I love you so much.

12