Old Friends

Story Info
A little fun on a work trip.
1.5k words
3.98
33.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers

I called asking for my old friend Lynn. "Hi Lynn, my name is Charles Bayer. I am going to be in town next Monday and I am interested to buying a new home out there. Would you be available to show me a few houses?"

There was a slight pause on the other end of the line and I knew she was thinking about my voice. "Let me check." I could hear her turning pages I her date book and then she came back on line. "Yes I am open that afternoon."

Not wanting her to hear me talk any more I made it quick. "Fine I will see you about 1:00." And I hung up.

When I hung up the phone my mind went into over time as I thought about how much it sounded like some on I on the phone. I just could not put my finger on whom. It bugged the hell out of me and then that Monday morning as I poured my self a cup of coffee it hit me. I smiled to my self as I turned looking at my husband. "Charles Bayer my sweet ass!" I giggled as I sat down and buttered some toast. "Well if you are coming all the way out here to see me I might as well wear something you will like."

I walked into the real estate office and up to the receptionist. "Hi, I am Charles Bayer and I have an appointment with Lynn."

"Have a seat and I will get her." She smiled as ask called Lynn. "Mr. Bayer is here to see you. Ok." She smiled as she hung up. "She will be right out."

It was just a couple of minutes when I heard her high heals clicking on the floor as she walked down a hallway. She turned the corner wearing a little blue flowered summer dress that buttoned down the front and was mid thigh in length. She had on matching blue high heals and she had her long brown hair loose so it flowed around her face.

Smiling as she walked up to me she acted like she had never seen me before as she held her hand out. That perfect smile with laughter in her eyes made my heart race as I took her hand. "Hello Mr. Bayer. I am Lynn it is so nice to meet you! If you will come back to my office we can go over some of the properties I have to show."

I watched how her dress moved around her thighs and how her hips moved as I fallowed her to her office. She pointed me to a chair. "Please have a seat." I did as she asked and watched as she sat down letting her dress pull up just a little past mid thigh. Lynn was all business as she talked to me about what I was looking for in a home and after about 20 minutes of that she said, "Ok then I have a few places that we can go and look at if you would like."

I watched as she uncrossed her legs. "Yes, yes that would be fine. I looked up from her legs and into her smiling eyes. "I would love to see what you have to show me."

"I am sure." She said as we walked out of her office and stopped at the front desk.

"I want to run to my car and get my camera so I can get some pictures to show my wife."

"Ok. I will only be a second here."

Lynn was waiting at the office door for me when I got back. "My car is right here." She said as she moved to a mine van in the parking lot. She it the button and the door unlocked as she walked to the other side.

I quickly climbed in and watched as she put her left leg up and slipped in. Some how she had undone the bottom 2 buttons of her dress and as it opened and slipped up her thighs became exposed all most to her panties!

"Lynn would you mind if I took some pictures of the scenery as we drive?

Not dropping our game as I thought she would she smiled "Oh no Mr. Bayer! That will be fine!" My cock stiffened in my pants. "Please feel free to take all the pictures you want!"

I snapped off a few of her enjoying how high her dress was on her legs until way to quickly we pulled up into a driveway. "Well here we are." She turned off the car and opened the door and I did the same. When she walked around the van some how she had opened one more button so that now her dress was open up to her crotch!

I took a couple more photos as she lifted one leg putting her purse on her knee as she made a big deal of looking in it for a key. Just a hint of whites was exposed to my camera and me as she moved and I hoped I had caught it as I snapped away.

She put the key in the door and pushed it open. "I think you will like what you see here Mr. Bayer."

"I am sure I will."

Lynn opened the rest of the buttons on her dress as she walked into the living room. She stopped at the fireplace posing for me moving this way and that as I took picture after picture of her in her sheer white panties and matching bra.

Her nipples grew hard as she walked past me and into the kitchen letting her dress slide off of her shoulders and onto the floor! "I think you will like what you see in this fully equipped kitchen. You could really cook in here." She said as she stopped by the stove. Her thong panties pulled up tight into her ass crack as she bent opening the oven door!

She looked back over her shoulder at me. "Don't you think this would be a fun place to eat something?"

"Yes, yes I do!"

Still smiling she stood up and pointed out the back door. I turned to look at what she was showing me. "The back yard is very privet. Come on let me show it all to you!"

When I turned back to her she had let her bra drop to the floor turning her 36 d breasts loose and as she walked past me her right nipple brushed my arm!

I continued to take pictures of her as she posed topless in many places around the pool and back yard. My cock was so hard it hurt as she sat on the end of the diving board with her legs open wide showing me how her panty crotch had slipped between her lips fully exposing there puffy pink sweetness to me!

"Have you seen enough of the yard? If you have I would like to show you the master bed room."

"I am sure that will be fine!" I said letting her see how hard I was as my cock pushed out the front of my shorts

This time she made no effort to hide it as she stood and watched my eyes as she slipped her panties off over her hips and let them drop to the concrete deck and as she walked in front of me wearing nothing but her blue heals I took more pictures of her.

I fallowed her back into the kitchen, down a short hall and then into a big master sweet. "I think you will enjoy this room!" she said as she sat down on the floor. "I have something very special to show you now!" she leaned back on her elbows watching me as I took a couple more pictures of her as she opened her legs fully exposing her self to me.

The light from the flash shone on her wetness with each pop until I could stand it no more and put it down. I moved between her open thighs and as she pulled on the back of my head began kissing her wet pussy lips!

She made a soft sound as I slipped my tongue between her lips tasting her wetness for the first time. I licked up bumping her clit then back down until her opening was under my tongue! I speared her with it making her moan as I pushed it as deep into her woman hood as I could! She held my head as I tongue fucked her until I could do it no more! I pulled it out and licked slowly up to her clit sucking it into my mouth as I bumped it with my tongue!

A deep moan came from her as she wrapped her thigh around my head as she came! I put my hands under he ass lifting it up as she trembled under me Cumming again until she could take it no more and pushed me away!

Lynn was trembling and moaning softly as I moved up and took her in my arms kissing her deeply letting her taste her self on my lips.

After a moment she pushed me back. "Come on Mr. Bayer. I have one more house to show you." She smiled as she slipped her summer dress on over her naked body. "And I am sure you will like what you get there to!"

mseaking
mseaking
402 Followers