Old Friends

Story Info
Things change in 12 years.
2k words
4.14
14.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had met a few nights earlier, a chance encounter, to say the least.

It had been at least 12 years since they'd seen each other, 12 years since they had crossed paths in the hallways of their high school, way back in Montreal.

How to explain, then, that they would meet in a narrow street in downtown Havana, where they had both gone on vacation.

He had recognized her instantly. Sure, her silhouette had changed. For the better, mostly. Her body had filled out, she had put some meat on those long, lanky limbs that made her the laughingstock of the popular girls that all boys paid attention to in high school. But he had been drawn, now and then, by her eyes. A shade of blue he had barely seen, the kind you never forget, but can't quite describe. Think of the clearest ocean, and multiply it by a few hundred. And you might be getting close.

Annabella still had the most beautiful set of eyes he'd seen. The kind you could put in a glass case in a museum and sell tickets to see.

All it took for his long-lost, adolescent feelings about her to come back was a pat on his shoulder.

- John? she asked when he turned to her. John Savard?

Apparently, he had something she remembered quite well.

- Yes, he responded, his mouth wide open in shock.

They exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes. She was staying at a resort that happened to be just a few miles down the road from the place he was staying in.

- The club at the resort is fantastic, she said. They play lots of different music, not just the techno crap that they play back home. And it's not too crowded. Why don't you join me tonight?

In five minutes, he went from being just some guy she vaguely knew from high school, to a dancing partner. And he liked it.

- What time should I be there?, he answered, all smiles.

- Well, I don't want to dance on an empty stomach. Come around seven, so we could grab a bite before heading out.

x x x

He spent the rest of the afternoon back at his resort, lounging by the pool, sipping a few drinks at the wet bar. He couldn't believe his luck. True, he had booked the trip in hopes of getting laid, leaving behind some bad memories of a short relationship gone sour and months of solo loving.

But, after four days, he had yet to find someone worth his time. Sure, he had had plenty of offers from the local, but he wasn't that desperate. Maybe on the last day...

He no longer had to worry about that.

x x x

When he got to her resort, she was waiting for him at the entrance of the restaurant.

She was, to say the least, stunning.

She wore a long, white summer dress, which hugged her curvaceous hips and made her full bosom stand out. She had done her chesnut hair up in a bun, all the better to reveal a set of earrings and a necklace which, much to his amazement, matched her eyes perfectly. Someone, somewhere had found a way to duplicate that undescribable color. Awesome.

- Shall we, she said, looping her arm around his as they entered the restaurant.

x x x

They made small talk during the meal, catching up, telling old stories. They both laughed plenty. Their chemistry was that of longtime friends.

The night looked promising, as their eyes met quite often, exchanging lust-filled looks, not hiding their feelings in the least.

- I'm stuffed, she said, exhaling heavily. The dancing will be more than welcome.

x x x

The night was still young, so the crowd inside the club was quite thin. There were about thirty tourists scattered around the place, about half of them at the bar, the other half split between the two dance floors (she told him there was one on each of the two floors).

They sat at the bar, their thighs nearly touching, their body language doing more talking than their lips as they drank rum and cokes. As she had done a few times during dinner, she frequently dropped a hand on his forearm as she told another story or laughed at one of his. But as time passed, her hand lingered a little longer each time.

Not one to miss a hint, he started replying to her overtures, dropping a hand onto her thigh, gently brushing a finger up and down her toned muscles, circling around her knee, then back up again.

Her only reaction seemed to be to grip onto his arm a little tighter.

x x x

She excused herself to go to the ladies' room. He caught his breath, wiped his brow, and ordered another couple of drinks.

When she came back, she flashed him a wicked grin.

- The second-floor is open, and it's quiet, she whispered in her ear. They're playing some Gotan Project.

Without further ado, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the stairwell.

Unlike the first floor, this dance floor was very dimly lit, and empty. Ordinarily, he would have shied away until there were more dancers on the floor, but having this woman treat him this way made him lose his inhibitions.

She pulled them to the centre of the floor, and turned to him. In the blink of an eye, she started gyrating her hips in perfect rhythm with the music.

As he started to move slowly, trying not to make a faux-pas, she put her arms around his neck and pressed her body into his.

He put a hand on the small of her back and let her hips direct him. The heat passing between them was nearly unbearable. He broke into a sweat in no time, hoping she wouldn't notice.

But she had other things in mind.

She turned her back to him and pushed her derriere into his crotch. She slowly moved it in a sensuous motion, as she reached back to run her hands through his hair. He put his hands on her thighs and directed her hip movements, accelerating a little bit, before slowing her down again.

Smiling widely, she tilted her head back and pulled him to her. Their lips met in a fiery kiss.

As his lips left her mouth to taste her neck and her earlobes, he slowly let his hands travel upwards, running over her abdomen, her ribs, until they finally got to her breasts, which he gently kneaded through the thin fabric. She purred in his ear, her hips continuing their movement on his hardening crotch.

She turned around, facing him. With a wicked smile, she licked her lips and held up one finger. She walked away, leaving him alone on the dance floor with a raging hard-on he was too stunned to try to hide.

In less than a minute, she was back. He hadn't moved. She seemed to be holding something in her right hand, but he couldn't tell what in the near darkness.

- Why don't we head back to my room?, she said in his ear as she dropped what she had been holding into the pocket of his suit jacket.

She turned around and headed for the stairwell.

He was about to chase after her, when he remembered to search his pocket.

He came out with a pair of mauve, lacy underwear, and a matching bra.

x x x

- Let's go by the beach, she said when he caught up with her. It's faster.

She took off her shoes and put her arm around his waist as they walked under the moonlight, the hot sand tickling their toes, before the soft waves washed it away.

When they were far enough from the club, she tackled him to the sand, falling on top of him as she dropped her lips on his. They lay there, kissing and petting in the wet sand, for what seemed like hours.

Then, without breaking their kiss, she rapidly undid his belt and pulled out his stiff cock from his boxers. She massaged him for a few moments, changing the pace from slow to fast, then back to slow, before she broke their kiss and took him in her mouth.

It took just a few able strokes of her tongue to make him come. She took him all in as he came, slurping up every single drop of cum like she was famished.

Without another word, she tucked his meat back into his pants, zipped him up, then got up and helped him to his feet.

They resumed their walked toward her room.

x x x

There was no need to turn on a light in the room.

They had studied each other's body enough that night so that their hands were enough.

If they needed light, there was a faint glimmer of moonlight in the room.

When they were both naked, he lifted her into his arms and moved to the bed. He dropped her gently on her back and put her calves on his shoulders. He massaged and kissed her thighs, teasing her for a few minutes, until she was practically begging for his mouth to surround her engorged clit.

He finally let his mouth move to her moist pussy and inhaled her feminine scent. It was a smell he had never got tired of.

While his hands still travelled up and down her entire body, stopping only to massage a calf or twist a hardened nipple, his tongue drew tight circles around her clit, leaving only to dive between her lips for a taste of her juices.

After a few minutes of this treatment, she came loudly, her body shaking violently under him. He kept at it, pinching both her nipples until she cried out again and her juices flowed out into his waiting mouth. He drank it in and let her legs fall to his side as he moved up her body, leaving a trail of her juices over her navel, between her breasts, on her neck, ending at her lips. They kissed for a brief moment, as she had to break it to catch her breath.

- Fuck me, she begged when her heartbeat came down a notch. I'm going to ride you until your cock turns purple.

And that she did.

She pushed him on his back and quickly lowered her slick pussy onto his throbbing member. He let her control the rhythm, as his hands explored her body, something which he thought at that moment he could never tire of. This body was a work of art which deserved to be properly admired and studied for hours.

Silently, she took his right hand away from her nipple and sensuously licked his index. She then guided it to her anus and pushed his finger inside her. He allowed her muscles to relax, then moved his finger back and forth in a steady rhythm. She had him lick her fingers, which she furiously ran on her clitoris.

After a few moments, she was bucking wildly on top of him, his rock hard cock buried into her moist folds, her hair and breasts moving from side to side, her movements barely controlled.

- Oh fuck!, she yelled out, obviously not caring about the neighbors. This is so fucking good! Fuck me harder, you stud! I love feeling your hard cock in me and your finger up my ass!

The dirty talk was all it took for his balls to tighten up. He shot his load deep into her, suddenly remembering that they had not bothered to use a condom.

She kept inside her, his dick refusing to go limp as she continued to move like a wild animal, until she came again and again.

Exhausted, she finally released him from her prison and fell on top of him. She looked at his crotch, where their juices had pooled together.

- You're a mess, she said. I can't let you go back looking like that.

With a few expert flicks if her tongue, the mess was cleaned up.

- I was thinking of staying for breakfast, he said as she looked up into his eyes.

- That could work.