Old Friends

Story Info
Old friends catch up.
1.8k words
3.95
13k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

Tony and I had known each other for years. His sister and I, friends from school. She had always said Tony had a crush on me, but never thought anything of it.

We hadn't seen each other for quite a long time, when we ran into each other while shopping out of town.

We made small talk about college, work, and family and decided to grab a bite to eat.

While we were enjoying out dinner, and catching up, a breaking news story flashed on the many TV screens in the restaurant. A huge storm had developed and all the roads were closed. A state of emergency was declared.

With no travelling allowed on all roads, we headed to the hotel near the mall. With the storm, the rooms were limited. They had only one room with double beds available.

"What do you think?" Tony said. "Well, it seems we are not able to travel and the hotels are booked... we'll take it," I replied.

We walked to the room in an awkward silence. He opened the door and turned on the lights.

"Tony?" I said a little shakier than expected. "Yes?" he replied. "This isn't going to be weird, is it?"

His face flushed a shade of red and his bead bent. "No. The weather is really bad out there and it's not safe to drive anywhere. Which one would you like?" I chose the bed closest to the bathroom and removed my coat.

The room was too quite so I turned on the TV. A freezing news man was standing with an umbrella shouting into his microphone, recapping the snowfall, and what was still to come.

"It's worse than I thought," Tony said, watching the newsman wipe a snowflake off his nose.

Since neither of us had a change of clothes, we removed our shoes and socks and climbed into the beds.

"Good Night"

"Good night Tony."

I wasn't sure what time it was when I felt something on my cheek. I opened my eyes to a bluish haze and remembered the storm and hotel room. Tony was kneeling next to the bed, brushing a soft hand across my cheek.

"I have something to tell you."

"What is it, is everything allright?"

"I've been in love with you since I was 12," he said softly, almost too low. "If I don't do this now, I will regret it...." I opened my mouth to reply, and he pressed his lips against mine. His lips were soft and gentle. To both our surprises, I kissed him back.

Gently, our lips moved against each other. My tongue softly touched his top lip and a moan escaped from deep in his throat. Our lips parted, and tongues explored the new territory. We parted for a moment, eyes searching.

I sat up on the edge of the bed and reached my hands towards the celing. The question in his eyes was answered in mine.

He reached for the hem of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Underneath, a cream colored camisole stretched across my large breasts. I parted my legs to give him room to get closer. On his knees, he edged closer to fit himself in the empty space.

He bent his head and kissed the top of my cleavage and ran his tongue up the side of my neck. This time the sound came from me.

Our mouths found each other again. This time, there were no questions.

As he nudged closer, I could feel hardness against my thigh. "Sofie", he whispered against my cheek. "I want you so bad."

Slowly, I stood, our eyes never parting. My hands reached for the button of my jeans. "Let me...," he said. The fabric felt hot against my skin as he slid them down my legs. I stepped out of them, now standing in a camisole and panties.

"You are so beautiful, "he whispered low in his throat. He buried his face just above my panties and breathed in.

Standing up, he cupped my bottom and gently squeezed the flesh. His mouth found mine again and our tongues danced. Tony raised his hands slightly and lifted the camisole over my head. The tight fabric freed my large breasts, the sudden cool air made me shiver.

Standing in only a pair of panties in front of a man I'd seen grow from a boy, I suddenly felt like a teenager.

My fingers unbuttoned his shirt, sliding it from his chest. He drew me to him, my breasts pressing against his chest. Our arms embraced and caressed one another, while our mouths laid small kisses along shoulders and collar bones.

"Tony...", I whispered. "Please"

He moaned and held me so close, I thought I couldn't breathe. "Please, " this was more of a plea. He released me and, to my surprise, grabbed the only piece of clothing left covering me. With a quick hand, the fabric was tossed across the room. I reached to remove his pants, and he quickly grabbed my hand and held it tight.

His eyes were black and filled with crazed need. Holding the gaze and my hand, he removed the last piece of fabric between us. My eyes took in every inch of his body, widening at the size of his swelling. I stepped forward, using my free hand, gently grabbed a hold of his hardness and squeezed.

"I can't take any more, " he growled deep through clenched teeth. He grabbed me and kissed me hard, my legs weakening from the intensity. I could feel the heat spreading.

"Sit on the bed, Tony."

"Sophie....I've never... done this before" his face turning red. I smiled and straddled his lap. "It's ok. I'm sure you will figure it out."

I started to lower myself slowly on his swollen member. But our bodies betrayed us and slammed together. Taking him in all at once, made my eyes roll and my body tighten around him. "Oh, my god!" he groaned into my neck. A deep moan came from deep inside me. We stayed still, taking in the intense moment and looked in each other's eyes.

Our mouths met, and our bodies moved. Moving in circles on him, my heat spread, riding the waves.

His mouth found my breast and sucked at the tender flesh. I tightened around him, again, making me move faster and faster. The sound of our bodies colliding filled the room. "Sophie! He screamed as he released inside me.

We clung to each other, heavy breathed and covered is sweat. "I'm so sorry, " Tony said. "I wanted you for so long and...."

"And what, Tony?" "You were wonderful, " I said.

"But it didn't last very long. I wanted you to have a nice time, too."

"Nice time?" I smiled. "It was more than a nice time." "And we have all night...., " I said, planting a kiss on his mouth.

Part 2

"Would you like to join me in the shower?"

'I would love too, " he said shyly. He followed me to the bathroom and watched as I turned on the water. Hand in hand, we climbed into the large shower, allowing the water wash over us.

We laughed and talked while washing each other's hair.

He paid special attention to "cleaning" my breasts and butt. I smiled at his playfulness and took a handful of suds and washed his soft manhood and surrounding areas. It didn't take long before hardness replaced softness.

I continued to run my closed hand up and down his shaft, changing pressure and speed. His hands rested on my shoulders for leverage and our mouths met under the rushing water. One hand guided its way to my breast. From deep inside, a groan of please rose and escaped his lips. "I'm so close, please don't stop," he said against my mouth. I smiled against his lips and increased the strokes against his hardness. Abruptly, I stopped before he finished and he sounded disappointed.

I gently pushed him under the water and rinsed away the soap. "I have something better in store". I walked to the end of the shower and placed both hands on the wall. Looking over my shoulder, my eyes told him what I wanted. He pressed his chest into my back, bending slightly to enter me from behind.

Slowly, he pushed into my warmth, groaning with every inch. Pressed against the wall, back arched against his chest, I felt his arm stretch across my breasts and his other hand extend lower.

"Oh, yes!" I yelled, as he made circles with his fingers across my sensitive flesh. "Don't stop, please...Oh god!" He rubbed faster and drove himself in and out of my body. His teeth grazed my shoulder, sending me over the edge. My hand reached behind and grabbed a handful of his hair and tugged gently.

"Harder," I said between clenched teeth. I could feel him smile against my back and without warning, separated himself from me. This time, the disappointed sound came from me. I turned to face him.

Still smiling, he said "Now I have something better for you."

He turned the water off and guided me out of the shower. Grabbing towels from the nearby shelf, he dried himself and me. The slight roughness of the towel against my sensitive skin, made my nipples harden and a new warmth run liquid between my thighs.

Tony guided me to the bed and laid me down. To my surprise, he did not join me. He made his way to the foot of the bed and crawled up towards me. His strong hand gently pushed my knees apart. Now open to him, I blushed as his mouth laid small kisses on one thigh and then the other.

Small whimpers escaped, my legs opened wider, giving him full access to everything I was. His eyes met mine moments before I felt his mouth cover the soft folds and his tongue move in ways that made me think it wasn't attached. Waves of pleasure started from where is mouth lay to my toes. Tony inserted his fingers, feeling the pressure inside. Moving in and out, quickly, I yelled.

"Please, please, I need you!"

Quickly, Tony jumped on the bed, pulling me on top. Straddling him, he entered me from below. Bringing our bodies closer and driving deeper into me, he held me close, rocking me back and forth.

His mouth found my ear with a low growl. "I want to be inside you all night."

It felt like he grew inside me. His size stretching me gently, making another wave of pleasure run through me. He must have felt it, too.

"Ugh....you feel so good. Hold on tight."

Tony's hands wrapped around me and suddenly, he was on top, pushing into me from above. My legs wrapped around his waist.

"Sophie, tell me what you want."

"More. I want more!" His pace quickened with each stroke, his mouth found a nipple and sucked.

"Are you ready Sophie?" "Oh, yes....."

With a final thrust, he emptied into me.

We kissed with open mouths, stroking each other gently.

Our eyes met. "It's going to be a long night." "We have a lot of catching up to do."

And we did.