Old Friends

Story Info
Rivals reconcile in Florida orgy.
2.4k words
8.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers

Imagine two couples who are friends in spite of everything, have been friends for decades. The past couple of years they were on opposite sides: one couple used to be in power, the other is just coming into the same power. This has kept them apart, especially with things said during the campaign, but that is over and it's time to heal. They reside in the same city, their children are friends, someday their grandchildren will be schoolmates at exclusive academies away from ordinary people: their lives will always be intertwined, especially after what they've just gone through. These couples are still young at heart, and need to play together, since the rich and powerful are only really comfortable with each other. They only trust each other when it comes to certain activities. When they gather, they call themselves Bob and Carol and Ted and Alice, after the famous movie of their youth. It's an inside joke three of them get, since Alice isn't from our country and is much younger than the rest of them.

They gather at a south Florida resort owned by a mutual friend, since they don't dare go to one of each other's places, especially not after this year. Security is absolute, as it usually is for the rich and powerful, and the paparazzi have no idea where they are. Their children don't know where they are, either. A certain Russian might know, but Bob and Carol would be very pissed if they suspected that. It's three days after Christmas, after each has held opulent holiday celebrations with family and friends.

It's night in a ground floor room that's a special kind of playroom. Dominated by a large, one-way window, it overlooks the ocean where the night view is almost as stunning at the daytime vista. It has amenities we would expect: hot tub, sauna, pool table, ping-pong, a bowling lane (a holdover from Nixon's regime), bar, and small kitchenette. There are comfortable chairs and sofas of all kinds, a walk in humidor, and a poker table. There are also other furniture and recreational equipment that doesn't need description yet. On a coffee table surrounded by comfy seats rest several bottles of fine wine, Scotch, Havana cigars (now the embargo is over), and top grade products of a burgeoning new industry from Colorado and Washington.

The four friends are sitting around the coffee table, wearing only mid-size silk bathrobes and sandals. It's a rare occasion because Carol's bare legs are on display. Bob and Ted are wearing baseball caps, the slogans reversed from the recent contest. Carol has her feet up, smoking a Havana; she blows a ring and says: "Ted, you owe me. I should whip your butt cherry red and shove a dildo up you ass for what you did to me this year."

Ted looks at her through a haze of herbal smoke. "Sounds like fun to me. Remember when guys took over in '93, the Valentine's Day party. You were on top, Alice was on the bottom and I was in the middle. Don't think I've shot a bigger wad since then."

Alice gives them a disgusted look. "That must have been Alice #2," she says in her Natasha Badinov accent. "Nine months later she had your second daughter."

"Well, getting it up the ass is good preparation for your new job, Ted," Bob intones in his gentle Southern drawl. "Especially when you get impeached."

They all laugh. "What spot in the office pool do have for that, Teddy darling?" Alice says darkly.

"7 years, 2 months," Ted replies lightly. "Just after the crash." More laughter.

"Oh, you're such an optimist," Carol snips, sending another ring skyward. "I've got July and Bob has October. This year of course. What do you have, Alice?"

"January 25. This year."

They all take a sip of their favorite beverages. "Holy shit, Carol," Bob says, "those legs are bringing back fond memories. Like when we were at Harvard, and you used to blow me every day to keep your virginity."

"Be nice to me, Bobby, and I may let you fuck me later," Carol says with an evil grin, letting her robe slip open to reveal part of a floppy mammary.

Ted leans forward and smiles. "If you got elected, those things would have been National Secrets worth discovering. Doubt even the topless Russian horseman would have gotten a look at them."

"Flattery will get you nine inches up your ass," Carol smiles, imitating Ted's taut grin. "if you're lucky."

Ted starts to speak and Bob cuts him off: "You said you had some entertainment for us, Teddy boy. Something new your people have come up with."

"Oh yes, I almost forgot." He nudges Alice, who goes to a special door.

Bob takes the opportunity to text his personal security: This room clear, Frank?

The reply: you bet boss, swept it thoroughly this afternoon. Just an old tape recorder from 1970, taking it to the museum in DC. Does Big Hair have his cell?

Nope. You guys gettin' drunk tonight?

We're all staying sober. Playing Texas Hold'Em.

Thank Big Hair for the dealer, she's great.

Will do. May sit in for a couple of hands later.

We'll take your money anytime.

Alice returns with a naked, blindfolded woman. She's in her mid to late thirties, a little taller than average, with medium length green hair above and a grey pubic forest below. Her hips are a little wide, speckled with cellulite, her breasts high and large, and her tummy a little fat. Her nails are multi colored. Alice locks her hands over her head with manacles dangling from the ceiling, her tits standing up, quarter sized nipples rock hard. "Tell us what you did at the last rally in Florida, bitch!" Alice demands.

"I wore a 'Grab me by my pussy' t-shirt, and when he came by, I flashed my tits. Everybody loves my tits."

"I should say so," Bob remarks as he exhales some prime Chronic.

Carol looks puzzled. "Didn't she flash you in Philadelphia, Bob?"

Bob shrugs his shoulders. Ted is very interested in the show, and says, "I remember. Yeah, they're great. I love big boobs and yours are fantastic."

"Oh, I would do anything for you, you're gonna make us great again. Do anything you want to me, I just wanna please you any way I can."

"Oh, you're gonna do that, believe it," Teddy says smiling. "We are going to enjoy this immensely."

Alice picks us a bullwhip, and sends it in a circle around her hips with the tip landing on her snatch with a loud crack. A whimper of surprise comes from the captive, and the fine leather comes around twice more leaving red streaks across her butt cheeks. Alice finds the robe confining, and it drops to the floor, revealing her world class body. As she continues to flog her victim, her tits wobble and wiggle as the sweat starts to shine from her skin.

Bob and Ted are watching rapt as Carol looks disgusted, although she keeps an eye on what's going on. Irritation grows on Alice's face as she acts out her jealousy, methodically setting the woman's ass on fire. The last couple of blows draw a little red liquid, and Alice throws her whip down in disgust, coming to sit at her husband's right.

Carol gets up and goes over to the rack, picking up a thin little whip. A few exploratory passes in the air show it's a quick and flexible tool, easy to handle. The older woman drops her robe, revealing a dumpy body with sagging tits, a fair sized belly, and a huge butt. Her nipples are rock hard, and a slight, glistening flicker of light winks from her crotch. She turns and lays a bright line on the captive's breasts, making them move a little. Carol's approach is less methodical than Alice's, the leather springing out unpredictably, and her victim screams and shrieks with every blow. She blubbers: "No, no, no, God help me, it's not Her hitting me! Please, please, mercy!"

A silent stone face does not answer, and keeps at her torture. After making the captive's precious breasts look like a badly knitted red tube top, she focuses on the nipples, hitting them randomly with perfect accuracy. Ted murmurs, "Guess she's really pissed for the lack of support." Ted's fingers start wandering down his wife stomach, working their way between her legs insistently. Alice spreads her thighs to give him access, and they start probing, one steel finger after another disappearing into her shaved pussy.

Bob sits back, lighting a Havana and refreshing his Scotch. His robe is open, and his pecker is stirring. He takes a look at Alice, whose eyes are closed, her mouth open, with other things on her mind as her husband's hand is inside her up to his wrist and pumping roughly.

Finishing her task, Carol sends the whip through the air menacingly. "It's your turn, Ted. Payback's a bitch and the bitch is ready." Looking up, Ted smiles and moves around so his hand is still planted in his wife, and wiggles his butt in invitation. As Carol vents her frustration on his egg white ass, Ted's cock begins to stir. Alice reaches out, barely able to function, and massages his balls, then pulls his pecker out of its foreskin as it grows. Ted's face reddens as he contorts, holding his ass higher and higher in defiance of its tormentor. Finally, Carol has had enough, Ted's ass an angry red, and goes over the toy rack to prepare her next move. Bob watches it all, his penis starting to stir in interest.

Ted spins Alice around and spreads her legs, his cock rock hard, and thrusts it all the way in first try. Alice starts moving her hips, her hands gripping her husband's bright red butt hard, spreading it, and drawing a little blood with her long fingernails. Flesh slaps hard as he plows in and out, and Bob smiles at the show, smoking his cigar.

Carol walks over like a vengeful goddess, a nine-inch strap on dildo sticking out, wet with lubricant, and Ted smiles as he sees it. She lines up behind him and spreads his cheeks; a huge evil grin on her face. In three thrusts, it's all the way in, and a look of bliss blossoms on Ted's face.

Bob puts down his cigar, and positions himself near Alice's face. It takes a moment for her to recognize the fresh meat in front of it, but she turns and parts her lips, her tongue emerging. He dangles his cock to touch her face, sighing as the tongue starts licking the head, pushing it in so the tongue could circle the sensitive organ. "What is it about Slavic girls and blowjobs?" he asks no one in particular.

"Bob, you better not cum in her mouth!" Carol demands. "You've got a job to do later, mister, and you better not waste it on her!"

"Don't worry, Carol. It takes the South longer to rise again than it used to."

The captive moans at the sounds going on, wanting to see but frustrated. Her imagination has her hero viciously raping his hated adversary while his wife twists her nipples, but she is wrong. Her slit is glistening as well, disappointed her bound hands can't play with it.

Carol pounds Ted ferociously, getting into the rhythm of his thrusts into Alice, like a strange accordion. Reaching down, Bob starts playing with Alice's right tit, making her mumble around his growing cock, then draws a scream as he pinches and twists her nipple hard. Releasing it, she squeezes her eyelids together hard before opening as if to say something. He looks down, questioning; she mumbles, "Do it again," around his man meat, so he obliges her. Ted is starting to hoot and growl as his semen builds, his face beet red and his eyes closed. As Ted cums, Carol holds the dildo in at full penetration, panting with effort.

As Ted and Alice recover, Bob walks up behind Carol, maneuvers her to a couch bent over, and lines up to take her from behind. "Here it comes, baby. Get ready." Carol is dripping wet and ready, and Bob impales her in one thrust. She can hardly push back against him, but it doesn't matter: Bob has enough energy for both of them.

Ted and Alice have fallen together on a couch, where they watch entwined the old master working his magic. Ted asks, "Do you use Viagra or Cialis, partner?" Bob shakes his head, pounding like an old pro. "Shit, I bet there's something in his grits. I'm gonna have to start eating that stuff."

Carol's face is red, and with a look never seen in public: pure ecstasy. She doesn't want heaven to end, and almost fights her growing climax to prolong the experience. Bob's stamina is amazing for a man his age, and he plays her body like a virtuoso, reaching around to pinch her nipples as he pounds her, stroking her back and smacking her huge ass.

Alice whispered in Ted's ear. "I can hardly wait until tomorrow, when it's my turn with that fabulous monster. He always makes me shake and wears me out."

"I can't wait to get my crack at Carol tomorrow," Ted says with a huge grin, restoring his comb-over. "Once you get her loosened up, she's a hellcat."

"Oh, I know it," Alice whispers in a husky voice laden with memories.

Carol's breathing gets heavy and they come down to the finish line together, a couple long aware of each other's bodies and what it takes to please them. "I never would have thought it," Ted whispers to Alice. "I'm surprised they fuck anybody else the way they do it."

It takes all three of them to get Carol's robe back on, and Ted and Alice have to hold Carol up so she can stagger out of the room. Bob lays back on the couch and takes a few more reflective puffs from his cigar, looking at the captive, still handcuffed at the post. Walking over, he wipes the end of his cigar on her pussy lips, then puts his fingers in her dripping snatch, which makes she swoon. It doesn't take long before she orgasms, and Bob has the balls to whisper in her ear, "Remember, we're the only ones who care about the ordinary Jo." He finds the key, unlocks her, carries her back to the room Alice brought her from, leaving her, assuming she will be taken care of.

Getting into the hot tub, he finishes his cigar, a huge smile on his face. His phone buzzes with a message from Carol: When are you coming to bed?

He types his answer: Soon, Carol baby, soon. I'm going to play some cards with the boys first."

Don't be long.

IowaIke
IowaIke
111 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sexy Trailer Park Teen Ch. 01 Knockout 18 year old is repulsed by 70 year old Stepdad.in Mature
Babysitting Perks Snowstorm leaves sitter stuck at her client's house.in Mature
My Two Jens Jennifer Aniston & Jenifer Love Hewitt have fun.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Double Your Pleasure An encounter with two young women leads to a hot night.in Group Sex
Conspiracy to Wife Swap Friends conspire to convice wife to swap.in Loving Wives
More Stories