Old Friends

Story Info
After 10 years, friends meet again.
586 words
1.94
15.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LRT
LRT
1 Followers

The clouds looked like there was going to be a cloudburst. Since Jason owned a convertible, he ran quickly outside to put the hood over his car. He had barely reentered his house, when all of a sudden, the floodgates open and buckets of rain poured onto the dry, cracked Earth.

As he was watching outside, he noticed a pair of headlights. Curious, but being careful not to get soaked, he sneaked a peek outside to see the owner and the car. For a moment, he couldn't believe his eyes. He thought he recognized his old friend, Lisa McCall from high school. What was she doing in his neighborhood, he wondered. Not knowing the answer, but wanting to help, he pulled an umbrella from his hallway closet and dashed outside to help.

Lisa, blond, in her mid to late 20's, was still struggling with the car. Her battery died just shortly before the rain began, causing problems. Jason ran up and helped her push the car out of a mud hole.

"Thanks...Jason?" she asked, suddenly recognizing her rescuer.

"Yes. How's it going, Lisa?" Jason replied, oblivious to the fact that they were getting pounded by the rainstorm.

"Fine, except for the fact that I'm soaked," she laughed.

"Oops. Maybe we should continue this in my house," Jason suggested. She agreed and they both dashed back to his Victorian-style home. Of course, them being soaked, water was dripping on the rug that was situated in front of the door. Jason ran to his room and fetched his bathrobe.

"Here. You can wear this while your clothes dry. I'll find something else to change into," Jason offered.

"Thanks. Where can I change?" Lisa asked. Jason pointed to the hall bathroom and she went there to change. A few minutes later, he had changed and had started up the fireplace to bring heat into the room. Shortly, Lisa came out, dressed in nothing, but his white, bathrobe. He had forgotten how sexy she had been in high school. After they had both sat down, they turned, looked at each other, and smiled. He turned, gave her a quick kiss on the lips and then turned back.

Surprised, and deep down happy, Lisa thought for a minute and then turned to him and gave him a longer kiss on the lips. Soon, she was tugging on his shirt and he was tugging on the bathrobe. She lifted his shirt up and undid his belt, causing his brown shorts to drop to the floor. In response, he undid the bathrobe and soon they were both nude.

"Jason, I must confess. I've always wanted you to put your manhood into me. I've always wanted to be your sex partner," she said as she put her own hands over her breasts to tempt Jason. Jason could no longer resist and took her into his harms and they both had a wild, long kiss. He then picked her up and carried her to his bedroom and laid her gently on the bed. Then he crawled on top and inserted his cock into her pussy and began to pound away.

"Uh...oh...Jason! More! More!" Lisa cried in ecstasy as he increased his rate of pounding. Soon, sweat was pouring from both of them, but they were too involved in sex to worry about. They switched positions and she rode him, groaning in pleasure. This gave Jason an opportunity to grope her breasts and this continued for a while longer. Soon, they were tired and fell asleep.

LRT
LRT
1 Followers