Old Friends

Story Info
The twins meet Jennifer.
2.6k words
4.21
73.8k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

The week went by quickly, on Wednesday there was $1000.00 deposited in the girls account and they purchased the tickets to go home and still had money left to purchase among other things their outfits for the party. They never wanted anybody to know that they were as well off as they were, but they had never worried about money since the were born. Before their father had gone to prison, he had been a gynecologist with a very exclusive clientele. The twin used to laugh about all the women's pussy's he kept in working order for their husbands and lover's and earned so much money doing it. They had always wanted him to do their examinations but he had always deferred to another doctor.

Any way, they were in the airport getting ready to board the plane back to Savannah when they met one of Johnny's friends that had been to the house before, and they began talking. His name was Malcolm and he was retired and he told the girls he was headed to Savannah to go to the party their mother was having for a few of Johnny's old friends. The told him they were headed home to help with the party and they went to the bar to get a drink before they boarded their plane. Malcolm told them he was very glad to see both of them, asked what they had been up to and said he couldn't wait to see their Mama again. When he went to refresh their drinks, Kim looked at Kassidy, and asked "Want to invite him to stay at the house tonight? Mama wouldn't care and I'm horny anyway."

Kassidy said "Sounds good to me. I love the way he looks, very distinguished. We can show him what to look forward to Kim." And they both giggled.

Kim knew Kassidy was feeling better, in fact her ass didn't even have any trace of redness, she had looked very closely that morning before class. Malcolm came back with the drinks and first Kim, then Kassidy kissed him and ran their tongues into his mouth before asking if he would like to spend the night at their house. Malcolm said he already had reservations, but he would cancel them and agreed.

Kim said she would make it worth his while for losing the money at the hotel, as she rubbed his thigh.

The loudspeaker called the flight number and they left and headed for the boarding gate.

On the flight, they sat next to each other in coach and both of them kept running their hands into each other when they were feeling his crotch. They giggled a lot on the way to Savannah. Malcolm just enjoyed himself. He wondered how Lynne was, he had fucked her a couple of times when he had stayed at their house, and he knew about her past from Johnny, but he really had a lot of love for her, as did most of Johnny's old friends, and they were dwindling. He was already 71 and most of the friends were either in their late 60's of early 70's they had been together since the early 50's when they were in high school together and they had kept in touch all that time. There were 15 of them now and the number decreased all the time. When Lynne had called him, he jumped at the chance to see everybody again and also looked forward to seeing her, but he didn't realize that her daughters were going to be part of the festivities she had planned for them, and he couldn't be more happy. It seemed that they were just like their mother, beautiful loving sluts who happened to like black men, and these two were only in their early twenties. It was going to be a helluva party, he thought.

When they landed in Savannah, they rented a car at Hertz to get them to the house, again they asked Malcolm if he would like to ride with them. He told them he would be forever grateful and they loaded up together. Malcolm sat in the back seat and Kim drove. It was about 30 miles to their house so the time went fairly quickly. Kim's mouth was watering just thinking about the party tomorrow night and she wanted something soon to quench her desire for cock. She looked at Kassidy and mouthed the words "I've got to have some cock." Kassidy burst out laughing and Malcolm asked what was wrong and she told him nothing, she just thought about something.

They arrived at the house and they all went up to the door together. Kim grabbed the door knob and entered. She put her finger to her lips and everyone was quiet, then she headed to find her mother. She started up the stairs and Kassidy followed, being quiet all the way. They looked in the bathroom, in their room, their mother's room and finally they came to the guest room. They looked in and saw the Lynne with her back to them, naked and between the outspread legs of another woman, The noises they heard were the unmistakable sounds of orgasm. The other person on the bed looked up and saw them as she was in the throes of orgasm and they noticed at once how beautiful the green eyes that was looking back at them were.

Jennifer slowly recovered and said, "I think your daughters are home."

Lynne lifted her face from between Jennifer's legs and looked back to see her daughters, her face glistening with the juices from Jennifer's cunt. Kim bent down and kissed her mother, tasting the juice on her face. She playfully licked at her face and said, "Who's your friend Mama?"

Lynne said, "Kim, Kassidy this is Jennifer, Jennifer, my daughters Kim and Kassidy."

Kassidy kissed her mother and then hugged Jennifer and said, "Nice to meet you."

Kim looked hard at Jennifer's pussy and then reached down and hugged her. "Very nice to meet you, Jennifer" and she put her lips to Jennifer's and ran her tongue into Jennifer's mouth as she reached down, ran her fingers into her cunt.

Jennifer kissed Kim back deeply, their tongues dancing with each other. When they broke their kiss, Jennifer said, "I think I'm going to like your daughters, Lynne."

Kassidy said, "Mama, I wasn't sure you were bi, but I think it's great. By the way, we brought somebody home with us. We met him at the airport in Charlotte and we told him he could stay with us until the party tomorrow night."

"That's all right Kassidy, where did you leave him?"

"Downstairs, we didn't know what you were up to."

"Let's go down and say hello then."

Kassidy took Lynne by the hand and they started to leave, until Jennifer said, "Aren't you forgetting your clothes?"

Lynne said, "No, I was going this way."

Jennifer laughed. Kim said "I think I'll stay here and wait for you" and she looked into Jennifer's eyes.

Lynne and Kassidy headed downstairs and Kim took Jennifer in her arms and held her close and kissed her passionately. Jennifer kissed her back with a raging enthusiasm and she began to help Kim to remove her clothes. Kim thought to herself how much she liked those green eyes, and that hairy bush, and she looked forward to making love to her.

Jennifer lay back and Kim began to work her way down her body, licking her neck, over her upper breasts and then to her nipples. She took Jennifer's right nipple in her mouth and sucked lightly at first and then deeply, and Jennifer moaned. Kim's hand found it's way to Jennifer's pussy and she wet her fingers as she sucked her tit. Kim moved to the left tit and she began to suck on it's nipple, she bit down a bit and Jennifer moaned again and Kim trailed her fingers along Jennifer's slit until she rested against the puckered anus. She pushed her finger into Jennifer's ass and felt her squirm as she began to run her finger in and out of her body. She pulled here finger out and put it to her mouth and sucked, wetting it and tasting Jennifer's sweet ass, she reached back down and inserted it into Jennifer's ass again, this time up to the second knuckle. She looked at Jennifer and they kissed. Kim began working her way down Jennifer's body again her tongue licking a trail until she came to her navel, she ran her tongue into the navel and Jennifer again moaned deeply and her legs spread wider. Kim could already smell sex, and enjoyed the smell of Jennifer's cunt. She looked at her and saw how wet she was, from her own juices and her mother's tonguing. Her hand parted the pubic hair and she saw Jennifer's clitoris for the first time and her tongue flicked out and touched it, it was already engorged with blood and began her onslaught.

Kim pulled her finger from Jennifer and grabbed both ass cheeks as she dove into her pussy. Her nose was deep in Jennifer's cunt and she was lapping at her clit and the lips of her cunt. Jennifer grabbed Kim's ass and brought her to her. Kim swung her leg up and over Jennifer's head and her open pussy was just above Jennifer's face, she lowered herself and Jennifer began to repay Kim for the attention she was getting.

The two of them were locked in a 69 position and they were going to town. They rolled together and the positions changed but their faces remained deep in each others pussy. Kim cried out and flooded Jennifer with her orgasm and that triggered Jennifer to have her second orgasm in the last twenty minutes, and they lay in the position and continued to lick each others pussy.

Kassidy said "Damn, looks like you two got to know each other quick."

Jennifer looked up to see Lynne, Kassidy and Malcolm standing there. She smiled at Kassidy and said, "Yea, and she tastes good too."

They all laughed and Jennifer rolled off Kim and Kim said, "Malcolm, come here, I want to suck your cock."

Malcolm walked over to the bed and pulled his cock out and offered it to her. Kim got on her elbows and took his cock in her hand and fed it into her mouth. Kassidy took off her clothes and knelt in front of Malcolm, she began to lick his balls as Kim was sucking his cock.

Jennifer sat up and Lynne sat down next to her. Both of them watched as the twins worked Malcolm's cock and balls over. Jennifer said, "The girls are just like you, Lynne, and they look like you." She whispered in Lynne's ear, "But she doesn't eat cunt as good as you" and she ran her tongue into Lynne's ear, and held her tit in her hand. They kissed and their tongues explored each other's mouth.

Malcolm grunted and they looked over just in time to see Kim get a mouth full of his hot white sperm. Kassidy had one of his balls in her mouth and some of his sperm dripped from Kim's mouth down her chin and onto Kassidy's forehead. When Malcolm had finished Kim bent down and licked the sperm from her sisters forehead, and kissed her and their tongues swirled around one another.

Malcolm sat in the chair and looked at the women. He watched as Kim began to work her tongue over Kassidy's body. Kassidy was laying on her stomach, watching Jennifer and her mother kiss. Kim was running her hands over her back and ass. She knew what this meant. Kim was in one of her horny moods and she was about to have her ass eaten and she relaxed as she felt Kim push her ass cheeks apart, and moaned as she felt her sister's tongue begin to trail down the crack in her ass searching for that puckered hole.

Lynne looked over at Kassidy and she ran her finger into Jennifer's cunt, then pulled them out and offered them to Kassidy. Kassidy took her mother's finger in her mouth and licked them clean. Lynne repeated this 4 or 5 times then Kassidy moaned as she felt her sister bury her tongue deep in her ass. Jennifer moved her ass down closer and put a leg on each side of Kassidy's head. Lynne moved behind her and held a breast with each hand, Jennifer moved a little more and her pussy was in Kassidy's face, so she took her tongue out and began to lick Jennifer's pussy.

Watching all of this got to Malcolm and he stood and removed his clothes and offered his cock to Jennifer and she took it in her mouth and began to suck him. It didn't take long for him to begin to harden again, all 7 inches of him. He pulled his cock from her mouth and announced "I need a place to put this."

Kassidy pulled her face from Jennifer's cunt and told him, "Fuck me in the ass, Kim has it already for you."

Kim pulled her tongue out of her sisters ass and grabbed Malcolm's cock. He walked behind Kassidy, Kim took him into her mouth and tasted him, then spread her sister's ass cheeks with one hand and guided him with the other, he pressed against her puckered hole and pushed forward, Kassidy moaned into Jennifer's pussy and relaxed as she felt his cock slide into her ass.

Lynne reached for Kim's hand and pulled her to her. Kim went to her mother, and they kissed. Lynne pushed on her daughter's shoulders and Kim crawled between her legs and kissed the place where she had entered this world, her mothers wide open lips to her pussy. She tasted her mother for the first time, and she cried with joy. Jennifer cried she was going to cum and Lynne watched as she covered her other daughter's face with her cum. Kim meanwhile was eating Lynne's cunt, wondering what it would be like to eat her mother's ass. Kassidy cried out she was going to cum and Lynne looked at her as she went through her orgasm. She looked up at Malcolm and he winked at her. He continued to fuck Kassidy's ass for the next ten minutes, then he pulled his cock from her and went to Lynne's side and offered it to her.

Lynne opened her mouth and began to suck Malcolm's cock, she looked at his pubic hair and remembered Johnny, and she enjoyed the feeling the tongue on her clit. Malcolm began fucking Lynne in the mouth when she felt the orgasm shake her body and knew her daughter was tasting her cum. Malcolm's balls were hitting her chin as he fucked her mouth, and Kassidy and Jennifer were laying next to them kissing. Kim pulled her face from Lynne's cunt and watched as Malcolm increased his tempo, announced he was going to cum and pulled his cock from Lynne's mouth and jacked off in her face. Lynne held her mouth open and got quite a bit of his sperm in her mouth, but he still had streams of it running down her face and Jennifer leaned over and licked the excess off before she kissed Lynne and shared the last little bit with her.

Jennifer looked forward to the party tomorrow night, but she knew she still had some things to do before that.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers