Old Friends & New Possibilities Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Tom I'm a virgin. I know I don't need to tell you to be gentle or kind to me." Jenny said as her eyes pierced his soul and her revelation shocked him to the core. Jenny could see that her confession had scared Tom and threatened to spoil the mood so she tried her best to reassure him as best she could. "I have never wanted anyone but you Tom. I've waited so long for this moment but please don't make me wait any longer." Jenny said and looked deep into his eyes with the sultriest look she could manage and said "Please make love to me".

Tom kissed her with the passion and lust that burned in their hearts and answered her doubts she had about scaring him away. The intensity of the kiss grew and the caressing resumed as they surrendered themselves to the moment. The heat of their combined passion consumed them as they started to disrobe each other kissing all the while. Jenny fumbled with the buttons of Tom's shirt hardly believing that it was actually happening. She was really about to make love to the man she had adored for far too long, about to feel his skin next to hers.

After she had a few buttons opened she moved the attention of her kisses to the new skin that she liberated from behind the fabric barrier. Tom managed to get the lace jacket off of her shoulders just in time to hit the floor the same time as his shirt. Jenny did not stop there; she was so hot for him now that she practically tore his pants off somehow crudely removing his shoes and socks in the process. Tom stopped her before she could remove the last, most intimate article of clothing he had on.

Gingerly he pulled her back up to kiss her once more, this time he had to hold her head steady in order to calm her down. He forced a tender pace to the kiss to prevent her lust from charging on ahead before it was time to. After a tender moment of soft, intimate kissing Tom broke the kiss and took the next initiative. Slowly he pulled on the silk bow that held the front of her baby doll together. After unfastening the single clasp hidden on the bra, the garment was discarded freeing her upper body from it's silky restraints.

The sight of her naked breasts for the first time was awe-inspiring and Tom's chin dropped. They rose and fell enticingly with the heaving of her excited breaths as she anticipated what he would do next. The large round globes of tender silky woman flesh were topped with two now very erect nipples that begged to be sucked.

Tom laid Jenny back on the bed and her golden hair spilled around as he kissed a trail from her lips to her left breast slowly. Ever so slowly he traced circles around her breasts with his fingers while he explored her tit flesh with his tongue and mouth. He was careful not to touch either nipple for the first while with either mouth or finger.

Strange and wondrous sensations washed over her that she had not known even in the best of her masturbation sessions. Skillfully he ensured that both breasts got equal attention of mouth and finger. She strained for some attention to be paid to her aching nipples and lunged and twisted when a finger or tongue strayed near one of them. She grunted her frustration each time when quickly he would move out of the way to avoid contact. When she could not take any more of this torturous pleasure she grabbed two handfuls of hair and dragged Tom's expert lips to the nearest forgotten nipple.

"OOOOHHHHH GOD BABY!!" Jenny moaned out loudly as he now attacked the nipple. "YES THAT'S IT!! YEEESSS! OH YEAH SUCK IT!!" Jenny cried out as waves of electric pleasure shot from her breasts to her pussy; she guided his mouth from one nipple than to the other. Her pussy juices started flowing wetting the small fabric that covered her most intimate place. The sweet fragrance of an excited pussy filled the room and permeated their nostrils. Her pussy throbbed and her clitoris stood at attention both screaming for some attention but Jenny didn't know exactly what they needed.

She lost her grip on the clumps of his hair as he kissed his way down her flat, tight tummy. Jenny had no idea what he was about to do but after the exquisite pleasure he had given her breasts she was not about to stop him. For he was heading for the place that ached for some release, she needed to cum and bad. Soon Tom was face to face with the source of the fragrance that permeated the walls of that intimate bedroom. Jenny watched as Tom slowly peeled the soaked fabric of her panties down her legs and heard the wet fabric hit the floor. She felt his breath wash over her pussy, causing her to quiver in anticipation of the pleasure she hoped he would soon bring her.

"What are you going to do babe?" Jenny asked still unsure of what Tom's plans were.

"I'm gonna eat you till you cum so hard you pass out." Tom said as he flashed her a wicked smile. She responded with a slightly puzzled look and was about to ask him to clarify his answer when his actions spoke volumes.

He stretched out his tongue and licked up the inside of one of her pussy lips. Intense pleasure surged forth from her hot pussy in a way that she had never before experienced. A long quivering moan escaped her lips as he found her clitoris and started to play with it. Flicking his tongue back and forth across her love bud while randomly and tenderly licking her wet pussy lips, he continued to pleasure her. He kept up a pattern that he knew would work on her. His experience as a cuntlicker had taught him just how to drive a woman wild with his tongue. When his first finger entered her sopping wet pussy she could no longer keep silent.

"OOOHHH BABY WHAT YOU DO TO ME!!! OH GOD EAT ME!! OH GOD YES!! EAT ME UNCLE TOM!!!" Jenny shouted out and she continued to babble and drive him on as he thrust two fingers into her pussy. Words came out of her mouth that Tom never knew she had heard and that turned him on all the more as nasty, filthy words spilled forth.

When her pussy started to quake and clamp down on his fingers, he started lapping up all the juices he could as she forcefully came for the first time that night. Wave after wave of ecstasy ripped through her young body as she trembled and shook through the powerful climax. "OH GOD CUMMING BABY, I'M CUMMING!!! EAT ME OH GOD EAT ME BABY!! HOLY SHIT WHAT YOU DO TO ME!!!!" Jenny screamed as Tom mercilessly kept up his attack on her poor pussy, adding more pleasure to her already overloaded nervous system. She went strait from one orgasm to the next for the fist time in her life. She arched her back and with one final scream she slumped back onto the bed unconscious. Tom moved up beside her and held her, waiting for her to wake up, ensuring that is face would be the first thing she would see. After a moment her eyes fluttered open and beamed the love and gratitude that she had for her new lover. She kissed him on the lips not caring that she could taste her own juices on his lips however she was not offended by the sweet taste.

"That was the most incredible experience I have ever had. It was well worth the wait baby." Jenny said as she peppered his face with baby kisses. "What's next?!" She asked energetically, looking to Tom to guide her down the path of sensual pleasure.

"That depends on what you want to do. You could either do for me what I just did for you, or we could go ahead and get down to it, you know fuck." Tom said with a playful hint as they caressed each other casually.

"I think turnabout is fair play, don't you?" Jenny said with a sinful smile. "Besides, I've never seen a D. . . dick up close before, I'm kinda curious." Jenny added with a playful lift of her eyebrow.

"Be my guest Sweetheart." Tom said as she positioned herself next to his groin and then traced the considerable bulge she found there with her finger.

This was her first chance to explore the mysterious and intimate place on Tom's body, and her first chance to give him some pleasure. She wanted so much to give back some of the joy he had given her in the time that they had shared thus far. Slowly she pulled at the waistband of the undergarment and pulled them off revealing Tom's aching eight-inch erection. Once the underwear was discarded Jenny explored Tom's dick poking and caressing his whole groin area like a kid with a new toy. Once she had become familiar with his equipment she looked up at Toms face.

"What do I do?" She asked with an innocent look as she held his cock with one hand.

"Lick it like an ice cream cone or eat it like a banana." Tom said and Jenny did just as he said.

Clearly she was a novice but she was an eager novice as she tried her best to lick the whole dick at once. Her tongue was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Tom watched as the face of the woman that had grown from the little girl that he loved so much, tongued his cock. She spent some time licking his cock before moving her lips to the head of his cock. She looked him in the eyes as she pressed her lips down his cock as far as she could go. Before lifting her head back up so that her lips just kissed the tip of his cock. Slowly she repeated this process again and again; all the while their eyes remained locked. Tom watched as the sweet, angelic face that you would never believe would say 'shit' was swallowing his cock. It was an odd feeling watching his cock disappear into that beautiful, innocent looking and oh so familiar face. The more she saw the pleasure in his face the more it spurred her on, and the faster her pace became. Soon raw lust replaced the pleasure displayed on his face.

"Oh yeah suck it baby! C'mon suck it Sweetie Suck it!!" Tom cried out.

With renewed exuberance she sucked harder and faster on the cock of the man she had loved since childhood. Like a machine she pistoned her mouth on his cock desperately trying to please him. She was unsure of what would happen when he did cum, should she swallow it or spit it out? She had never tasted cum and had no idea what it tasted like or even if she wanted to taste it. She was unable to stop herself now even if she wanted to and plowed on ahead in the unfamiliar yet interesting territory of oral sex.

She found that the more she gave him head the more that she liked the act; it was not an unpleasant act from her perspective. She liked the feel of his hot pulsing cock in her mouth and knowledge that she alone was in control of the moment; she set the pace of his pleasure.

"Oh shit gonna blow Sweetie, SUCK IT! SWALLOW IT! Oh God baby!" Tom cried out as he felt the pressure building in his loins, he new that he was about to cum.

As the first gush of cum rushed forth and hit the back of Jenny's throat she stopped bobbing her head and started swallowing. She found the taste of his cum salty but not entirely unpleasant as more of the liquid erupted into her mouth. She was amazed as to how much cum he shot down her eager throat but dutifully swallowed it all, hoping she repaid him the pleasure he was due. As his dick stopped spurting cum it started to soften, and Jenny let it out of her mouth but proceeded to lick it clean, not wanting to waste a drop of his cum.

"How was that?" Jenny asked between licks of Tom who was trying to catch his breath.

"Fantastic, absolutely fantastic Sweetheart." Tom smiled as he brushed the hair away from her face.

The combination of the cleaning job she was doing on his dick and the fact that she was doing it had him hard again in record time. Once it was hard again Jenny looked into his eyes and the magic words every man wants to hear.

"Okay, now we can fuck?" Jenny said as she got a small charge out of swearing in Tom's presence. She crawled up next to him and they got into the missionary position. Tom stopped just before he entered her even though ever fiber in his being just wanted to slam it home hard and fast.

"This first time will hurt a bit, but I promise it will feel much better in a little bit." Tom said tenderly, allowing her a moment to say no to this colossal step. Jenny looked into Tom's eyes nodded her understanding and signaling that she was ready for him to make her a woman.

Slowly he pressed forward and the head of his dick spread the outer lips of her pussy. As he pressed further forward he felt the velvet vise of her virgin honey pot spread but still clamping tightly around his invading cock. He paused momentarily when he felt her hymen break reading her face for a reaction. The stabbing pain caught Jenny by surprise and she winced. She had been lost in the wondrous feeling of Tom's cock spreading her open and was caught off guard. Tom had stopped his progress into her and waited until she signaled that she was ready for her to continue. After a moment more of his slow steady stroke into her, he was all the way inside of her. As they looked into each other's eyes while both of them adjusted to the exquisite pleasure of the moment.

Jenny could not believe the fantastic feeling of having Tom's cock buried inside her pussy. The sort, sharp pain was well worth the glorious feeling of being 'full'. She smiled into Tom's eyes and stroked his hair content that their two bodies finally were now one.

Tom withdrew his cock until just the head kissed the lips of her pussy than began a slow grinding fuck. Jenny's eyes shot wide open and she drew a deep breath the first time this happened. A low guttural moan followed as Tom kept slowly thrusting into her, sending rapturous ripples of bliss throughout her body. Slowly he increased his pace as Jenny closed her eyes and got used to the rigors of their fucking. She even began instinctively meeting his thrusts with movements of her own. Their fucking now reached a fevered pitch their movements now ruled by instinct as the new lovers fucked wildly. The moaning was now replaced by sharp heaving breaths rasping as Jenny fought for air gritting her teeth.

"OOOOHHH YEAH!! OH GOD FUCK ME BABY! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!!" Jenny cried out in the heat of the moment. Jenny thought to herself that since she now knew that sex was this good she wouldn't need her clothes for a few days at least. She planned to fuck herself silly over the next few days and weeks. Tom would surely never be the same after she was done with him!

Tom madly thrust into the hottest, wettest and tightest little pussy he had never had the exquisite pleasure of pumping his dick into. He could not believe that this virgin, this innocent looking angel could be the hottest piece of ass he had ever had! However he could not deny the fact that indeed she was! After some time he grew tired of the missionary position so he withdrew his cock in order to switch positions.

"NOOOO BABY! What are you DOING? Stick it in! Fuck me sweetheart!" Jenny demanded nearly in tears as she pawed at his cock, the source of her recent trips to heavens door.

"Turn over, get on your hands and knees baby, Trust me, it'll be perfect!" Tom said with a wicked smile Jenny eagerly complied and looked over one shoulder waiting for Tom to start fucking her again.

"Please" was the only thing she said with a desperate look on her face.

When that dick entered her pussy again the blissful reaction on her face was much like that of an addict that had just been given their next hit. True to form, Jenny got the hang of this position too and soon they were fucking in perfect sync like experienced lovers. Tom's hands on her slender hips helped guide and set the pace of their frenzied fucking. The golden mane of Jenny's twisting and turning head as she eagerly thrust to meet Tom's strokes flew in every direction. The massive globes of Jenny's more than ample bosom crashed and bounced against each other as Tom watched. The slapping of their bodies rang out like a metronome timing their heated thrusts. The creaking of the bed along with their heavy breathing and the sloshing sound of a wet pussy being well fucked added to this symphony of sex that rang from the walls.

"I'M CUMMING BABE!!! OH CHRIST I'M CUMMING! AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" Jenny cried out and her entire body stiffened up and her pussy quaked and clamped down on Tom's dick so hard he had to stop thrusting. He watched with his dick held prisoner in her quivering pussy as her whole being trembled as wave after wave of pleasure washed over her body. Once her climax was over her head hit the mattress and she went limp as she tried to catch her breath.

Tom couldn't wait or give her a chance to recuperate from that orgasm before starting thrusting into her again. As Tom pounded away into her pussy as fast and furious as he could possibly handle Jenny laid her head to one side. She was barely conscious; her mind and body was still overloaded from the non-stop pleasure that flowed through her body. Jenny moaned continuously with her eyes closed trying to encourage her lover on even in her dazed state. Tom watched her ass cheeks ripple with the force of his powerful thrusts as he slammed into her desperately trying to makes himself cum. Jenny was also so very close to cumming yet again with the exquisite fucking that Tom was giving her. After a few minutes of this savage fucking Tom threw his head back and shouted. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING BABE!!"

As the first searing hot drops of his load hit the deepest depths of her pussy Jenny's eyes shot open. She felt the wondrous wash of her insides and this triggered her next orgasm. More and more of his salty cum erupted from his cock now buried deep inside her mixing with her own copious juices. Her orgasm was less violent but no less intense, she simply didn't have any more strength to thrash about like before. When both of their climaxes had finished they collapsed in a heap and entwined in a tender embrace as they caught their breath.

"I love you Tom, That was the perfect end to the perfect day, cause I finally got to have you." Jenny said warmly and wearily as she smiled and stroked his sweat-covered cheek.

"I love you Jenny. God help me . . . how I love you." Tom smiled as he stroked her cheek, she beamed back at him and they both drifted off to sleep.

As Tom woke the next morning he felt the vivid sensations of last night's torrid session of fucking coming back to him. The sensations were so vivid it was almost unreal; he could almost feel Jenny's pussy clamping and moving on his cock. His eyes fluttered open and he started to get his bearings, something about this morning did not feel right.

"Morning sleepyhead." Jenny smiled cheerily as she continued her slow grinding fuck. Rising and falling, repeatedly and steadily she impaled herself on his cock.

"What the?" Tom muttered under his breath.

"When I woke up this morning, I noticed you were already hard and I didn't let a good thing go to waste." Jenny smiled coyly as she continued to fuck without missing a beat.

"Now this is the best start to a day I can possibly imagine." Tom said as he put his hands behind his head and watched Jenny ride him for a few moments.

Tom saw Jenny's considerably blessed breasts bounce in time to her thrusts, seductively teasing him to pay some attention to them. Tom could not refuse, and leaned forward to kiss and lick Jenny's breasts as she rode his cock.

"Oh yeah lover, you know how to treat a woman." Jenny cooed as she tried to keep her timing while Tom unleashed his oral talents on her heavenly mounds. They both could see that they had a long tiring and pleasurable day ahead of them, thank God it was Sunday.

"I try my best sweetheart, I have one question though, aren't you afraid of getting pregnant?" Tom asked during a brief respite from sucking her marvelous mounds.

"I've been on the pill for a few months now." Jenny smiled cheekily, as she continued her thrusting.

"You did think of everything didn't you?" Tom smiled and they both laughed before returning to the pleasurable occupation of the moment.