Old Friends & New Possibilities Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * *

John was always a good student and never had a problem in his studies. His problem however was that he didn't make friends that easily and girls were an even larger problem for him. He wasn't ugly or anything, he was just shy and found himself tongue tied around the opposite sex. Even though tonight he had one of the prettier girls in school over, it was little comfort to him.

Charlotte was here for only one thing Algebra; she was on the school Basketball team and needed to pick up her grades. She was always an active, athletic young woman that helped out in various charities and after school activities. Even thought she was very attractive she didn't have a steady boyfriend. Sure she had offers and many guys pursued her but she didn't have time for any of them. She was intent on getting into Harvard, and you don't do that without good grades and favorable extra curricular activities.

Charlotte could do okay on the basketball court and her other subjects she was doing okay on her own; Algebra was her downfall. It was the one subject that truly needed help in. This John guy she would not have normally spent time with in his bedroom with the door closed but she needed his help. The other students and teachers who recommended him promised her he could help her grades in no time. She wanted Harvard bad enough to risk the damage to her reputation. Even if people did say that they were involved it wouldn't be so bad, he was kind of cute and perhaps the other guys would leave her alone.

"Okay, how do you do this one again?" Charlotte asked looking at John.

"Well' it goes like this." John started to explain how to solve a particular Algebraic equation.

Part way through the explanation Charlotte looked off into space for a moment to ponder what he had said. It was her way of digesting information, to stop the explanation, look away and review it in her head. It worked for her so she continued doing it again and again during the explanation. On one such glance away something caught the corner of her eye and she looked to see what it was.

What she saw took her breath away and she looked on in shock. There in plain sight of the world was some older couple fucking on their balcony. As she looked at the nude lovemaking couple she could not tear her eyes away from the intense scene.

"Oh my God!" Charlotte exclaimed still not looking away from the hot scene across the apartment complex.

"Holy shit!" John replied under his breath as he noticed what Charlotte was looking at.

For a tense and quiet moment the pair of teenagers looked at the amorous couple copulate in public and could not tear their eyes away. Charlotte was the first to move, mesmerized she moved right up to the bedroom window to get a better look, and John joined her. As they watched the couple fuck they could now her the moans of the woman drifting quietly in off the breeze through the open window.

John was rubbing his painfully hard erection through his jeans trying to slyly deal with it somehow without Charlotte noticing. When he heard a few slight whimpers from Charlotte's direction he looked over to investigate. John saw that she already had her jeans undone and a hand down her pants and inside her lacy panties. Clearly he could see her hand moving in the front of her pants and he knew that she was masturbating to the hot scene.

Two can play this game he thought and since he desperately needed release of his own sexual tensions he pulled out his cock. Slowly he stroked it as he watched the people fucking across the way and Charlotte masturbating right next to him. His gaze would shift between the two hot scenes within his view and eventually it had to happen.

Charlotte was so caught up in the scene watching the lucky woman get fucked well and true across the way. She had not gone all the way with anyone yet and she could only imagine what sex would be like, let alone to do it in such a public place. Her mind was fuzzy in a heated state and she could only focus on the hot fucking across the way and the heat in her loins. After a few minutes of finger fucking herself she remembered John and wondered if he had noticed what she was doing.

Thankfully he was still watching the couple across the way so she was safe. But the movement in her peripheral vision beckoned her to look down. Her breath was caught in her throat as she saw that John was also masturbating to the hot scene. It only seemed fair she thought; she couldn't watch it without touching herself so why should he be different?

She could not taker her eyes off of the sight of his cock; it was the first cock she had seen in real life. She had seen pictures and stuff but she had never seen one in the flesh and she was captivated by it. It was not as large as the ones she had seen in the pictures but it seemed to be a healthy size to her. To Charlotte it was beautiful; her eyes followed every vein and bump in it, watching his hand stroke the penis before her.

She flashed a glance up to his face to see if her visual tour of his privates was undetected. When her eyes met his she drew a quick breath in shock. Neither of them knew what to do as the watched each other masturbate for a moment. Slowly the pair of hot teenagers looked back at the scene across the way as they pleasured themselves. Algebra was a distant faded memory to the pair at that point.

Suddenly the woman on the balcony wailed and they knew that she was cuming. Her whole body shook in ecstasy as an orgasm ripped through her, Mathew kept on pounding away at his wife. Charlotte moaned in her own orgasm and somehow it didn't feel like it was enough for her. She found the release she sought but yet it was not quite what she needed, she desperately wanted to know what it felt like to have a cock inside her. The woman on that balcony was clearly enjoying it immensely, more than Charlotte was at that point. Her pussy throbbed and the heat of her pussy still fogged her mind. She was so hot she could not think straight, all she could think of was that fucking couple and the envy she felt for that woman. Charlotte wanted to know what that woman felt, she had to know or she would go mad.

John watched the two ladies cum, his eyes darting between the one across the way and the one inside of his own room. It was too much for him and he shot his load on the wall under the window. His cock started to soften when he finished shooting his load. John could not believe the events of the past few minutes. He watched the couple that was still fucking on that balcony as he remembered Charlotte contorted in her own orgasm.

Charlotte looked over at John and caught his gaze before looking down at his cock, over to her pussy and back to his eyes with a pleading look. John's mind froze, as he understood what she silently meant. His cock instantly started to spring to life at the thought of dipping his cock inside of her hot box. Without a word Charlotte pulled her pants and panties all the way off and discarded them. She spread her legs wide and aimed her ass toward John as she gripped the windowsill.

John approached her and still not a word was said as he moved behind her. Her slender fingers gripped his cock and guided it to her trebling pussy that eagerly awaited its first cock. The pair moaned in chorus their joyous rapture as his cock slid into her tight wet pussy. John stopped when he felt the resistance of he hymen. Charlotte was to mad with desire to wait any longer and thrust back, breaking the skin. Slowly John sank deeper into her until he felt the soft skin of her ass against his crotch. As he bottomed out and was fully inside of her both new lovers moaned in the fantastic knowledge that they were no longer virgins. The feeling of having a hard cock up inside of her pussy was indescribable for Charlotte.

Charlotte looked back over her shoulder and smiled at John who smiled back. John took this to mean that she was ready and withdrew his rock hard member until it was almost all the way out. Slowly he pushed his cock back into her and over and over again he slowly stroked that pussy. It was a good thing that he had already cum or he would surely have shot his load by now. Charlotte was urgent and started to forcefully thrust back to meet John's thrusts and quickly the pace increased until they had met the frenzied fucking that they both watched.

Charlotte was not completely happy, she had had not recreated the scene completely. She tried to swing her breasts like she was watching but her bra was too restrictive to allow it. In a flash she tore her shirt off and her bra followed. While her breasts were smaller than the woman's she felt free to feel her breasts shake and rock with the powerful thrusts that John was giving her.

When John saw the breasts of his new lover bounce free he had to touch them. He moved his hands from her hips to her breasts and held on to the large globes of pleasure flesh as he slammed even harder into her. When Charlotte felt this she was in her own personal state of bliss as the pleasure washed over her. When she heard the wail of the woman across the balcony, followed by the man's answering cries she came.

Charlotte was racked by the most joyous feelings that she had ever known; she came and came hard. It was more intense than anything her own hands could have given her. A single moan escaped her lips and before she bit her lip and stifled any more sounds and her pussy exploded in joy. When John felt the waves and ripples of pleasure clamping down on his cock he thrust deep into her pussy one more time. John exploded into the first pussy he had ever fucked and almost cried out his own joy.

When both of their orgasms had subsided the fog of the heated people lifted and the reality of what had happened hit both of them hard. Even while John's softening cock was still buried inside of Charlotte, panic set in on both of them. On one hand Charlotte wanted to continue to explore the wonders of sex with John, but it was all too soon and she needed space.

"I have to go." Charlotte said with a look of fear as she looked over her shoulder.

"I . . . I . . . I'm sorry . . . I shouldn't have . . ." John tried to apologize his face welling up with tears as fear gripped him as well. He was ashamed of himself for taking advantage of Charlotte.

"No, you're not to blame, nobody is to blame, it happened and that's all. I'm not mad but I just have to go." Charlotte said trying to reassure him but her fear and panic was gripped into her throat. John smiled and felt a little more at ease but still was a mix of emotions. Little was said as they got dressed and packed up her stuff.

"Okay, talk to you tomorrow then?" John said as he escorted the now fully dressed Charlotte to the door of his apartment.

"Sure, see you at school." Charlotte said as she now felt genuine affection for him and stole a kiss from his willing lips.

Little did either of them know that the heated event in that bedroom changed their lives forever. It was six weeks later when Charlotte broke the news to John that she was pregnant. John turned out to be one of the slim few and chose to stick by her and live up to his obligations as a future father. There was hell to pay from both sets of parents but the new couple stuck together through it. The guy Charlotte would not have chosen to date turned out to be her ideal husband after all. She never made it to Harvard but lived a happy life with John in spite of it.

* * * *

Theresa looked over the apartment complex, scouring the windows for evidence of someone watching them. She didn't like the idea of some stranger watching her and her husband in the most intimate act possible between them. However there was little she could do now, her eyes caught the eyes of a pair of eyes starting back at her.

Upon further inspection Theresa noticed that not one person but two people were watching her husband fuck her. Instead of being embarrassed she was excited and elated at the prospect of turning on strangers. As she watched her voyeurs she could imagine that they were masturbating because of what they saw. Theresa watched the couple watching her and in a few minutes to her surprise she saw the voyeurs start to fuck. It was exciting for Theresa to watch someone fucking while watching her fuck. A minute or two later she watched as the young woman across the way tore her top of and bounced her breasts just like Theresa's were. For a fleeting moment Theresa wondered what those breasts and sloshing pussy would taste like. Theresa could not take much more of this hot scene and came yet again, this time Mathew came with her drenching her pussy with his load.

The tired couple left the balcony and on wobbly legs made their way to their bed where they fell asleep. By morning Mathew woke up to Theresa sucking on the cock that had given her so much pleasure the night before. The tired man sighed; he knew it would be a great day, after all it already started of the best way he knew how.