Old Friends Ch. 03

Story Info
Would Mistress Nora call Ryan or was it over so soon?
870 words
3.63
8.2k
1
2

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 12/14/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ryan got home that night, he showered and wondered what would come next. She had said perhaps he would hear from her. Surely, she'd see that he had been committed to making her happy, though he knew he'd failed miserably. Would she give him another chance? Why did he even care? There were plenty of women looking for a sub. Most he had seen and talked to in the past but none had come close to understanding him the way Nora...Mistress Nora had. Even before she'd become his Mistress, the connection had been electric even online and over the phone. He'd just get some sleep and things would be better in the morning. He was sure of it.

It had been two weeks since the last encounter with Mistress Nora. Two weeks! Each night he came home and logged in, watching and waiting for her to contact him. He wanted so bad to message her but knew that if he did, he would never hear from her. He went into chat rooms and watched as she messaged back and for with other men wanting to be dominated by her. He did not know if they were chatting outside those rooms or not but reading over her words made him anxious and frustrated. He had tried...desperately tried to please her. Thinking of that made him angry. "Maybe, I should just message her and tell her what a bitch she is and move on." But he knew he couldn't. He was clinging to the hope that she would not find a better submissive...but what if she did? What if one of these other guys had some experience with it or were stronger than he was at control? Then what?

He desperately wanted to go to bed. It was late and he had to work in the morning but he never logged off until she did...waiting and watching. Other women tried to message him but he ignored their attentions. He truly belonged to Mistress Nora. They had connected during that month; and the two days at the hotel had to be just the beginning..he needed it to be just the beginning.

Up popped another window...he yawned and gazed over, ready to ignore another message but this one was from Mistress Nora. He couldn't believe his eyes; quickly he opened the window.

"How has your search for another Mistress been going, Ryan?" the message read.

"Mistress Nora, I am yours and would never betray you by looking for a new Mistress," he replied.

Several minutes passed. She had called him Ryan, not my pet. Was she trying to tell him something? Was that it? He sat with his eyes glued to the screen, not wanting to hesitate if she responded back...5 minutes, 10 minutes...please, please, please he chanted to himself.

"Do you still have the items I gave you?"

"Yes, Mistress, cleaned thoroughly and stored as you instructed me."

"Days Inn, tomorrow at 6p.m., my pet," And with that she was gone.

Thank God, he thought, Thank God, she is giving me another chance. I better not mess up again. I won't mess up again he thought determinedly. For two weeks, he had been practicing holding the large dildo and small stimulator in his hole, no longer a virgin hole, thanks to Mistress Nora. And he had to admit, he was beginning to enjoy it more and more. He almost trembled as he began to think of Mistress Nora sliding the dildo or stimulator in his asshole. Should I worry that I am thinking of that instead of Mistress Nora's soft, hot pussy? No, he still thought about that as well but felt a bit more controlled over that. Pussy he had wanted before, the anal sex was new and more intriguing to him.

As hard as he was, he didn't dare masturbate for fear she'd know and he'd lose any hope he had of being her permanent pet. Just the way she called him my pet was so erotic and comforting. With a frustrated sigh, he rolled over and gradually fell off to sleep.

The next morning, Ryan overslept and had to rush around getting to work. He was almost an hour late but had been so exhausted, he hadn't heard his alarm clock. Dammit! The day was not starting off well.

He worked diligently through the day, trying to brush thoughts of Mistress Nora aside so he could be done on time; otherwise, he'd be late to the hotel and that was not an option.

At 5, as he was heading out the door, his boss stopped him. "Ryan, I need you to stay and finish helping Becky close out the paperwork for Einhert."

"Mr. Franz, I can't! I have an appointment I can't be late for," he said, the stress pulling at his voice.

"You also can't be late for work but you were today so you will stay."

Ryan was frustrated by this but didn't hesitate as he said, "I'm sorry but I have to go and if you feel you have to fire me for it, so be it. I can't be late for my appointment." And out the door he went with his boss staring after him.