Old Friends Connect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The cop was actually quite handsome. The closer he got, the more detail I could pick up. His head was bald and he was the color that I liked my coffee with a whole lot of cream.

"You really shouldn't yell like that, you never know what kind of predator you might attract."

The man took a hold on my waist, pulling me to him. The walky in his shirt pocket pressed against my hard nipple. He understood my whimper and he pulled back long enough to unhook it. His hand slid up my skirt, squeezing my thigh with excitement. His hands were cool to the touch. I looked at Vince, to see if he was going to help. His cock was in his hand stroking his hard flesh, watching the other man touch me.

"Is this your first time with a black man? Sounds like it the way you were hollering in here."

His fingers finally found their way to my core, he grunted with the moisture.

"He already came in you?"

"No, that is all me officer."

He whistled air between his teeth and picked me up and set my ass on the table. He went to his knees in front of me, his hands jerking me towards his greedy mouth. His tongue swirled on my battered pussy, assuaging the pain that Vince had caused.

"Fuck you taste good woman."

He licked me fast, his fingers coming up to press inside of my hole. He was quite talented and the fact that Vince was patiently waiting his turn, was driving me wild. Not only was I going to get one big beautiful black cock in me, I was actually going to get two.

I played with the man's bald head, rubbing it and pulling him to me. I was so close to coming but I needed something more than a finger inside of me. I couldn't believe as sore as I was, that I was going to ask for more.

"Please officer, I need you inside of me."

Standing up in front of me, he wiped my pussy juice of off his face. His hands went to his belt and let the heavy piece fall to the floor. His pants came down with a jerk and I could see a large bump in his boxers. When he pulled them down I gasped. He was just as big as Vince, maybe even a little thicker. My pussy watered and I gave him a look with a gleam in my eyes.

The man step towards me, my legs fell open in anticipation. He slid inside slowly, groaning low in his throat. His hands pulled my buttoned top open, several buttons popped off with the man's impatience. By the time he was fully inside of me, his mouth had latched on to one of my nipples.

The cops thrusting was slow and steady. Every inch burned with the width, but I was already coming close to the edge. He seemed to sense it and picked up the pace. One hand was between us, rubbing my clit. With a bite to my left nipple, I came hard. I screamed out again, the sound similar to what he had walked in on.

"Wrap your arms around my neck."

I did as I was told. I wrapped my legs around his waist as well, when I realized what he was trying to do. He picked me up again, he seemed to take no notice to my weight. He thrust inside of me a few times as he carried me over to the bed.

He disengaged our bodies and threw me back onto the bed. I cried out in shock, but the bed was there to catch me. My legs askew and my shirt open wide, I looked up at the two men. The cop was climbing over me, his cock drove back inside of me. This time he was more like Vince, slamming home and bottoming out.

"Fuck."

I don't know which of us said it. While the man pumped inside of me, one hand went back to rubbing my clit furiously. Waves of pleasure came over me and I was crying out again.

"Man, put something in this chick's mouth. She is going to get the cops called."

He just chuckled as he pounded into me. The wetter I got, the deeper he slid in. I was so stretched. I could feel his veins throbbing inside of me. Vince was getting onto the bed next to me. I felt his chin turn my face a bit. His cock pressed to my lips and I opened wide to let him feed some into me.

"Yeah baby, take all this cock."

He kept pushing into my mouth, I was starting to gag. My gagging caused my pussy to convulse around the cop and he groaned with the extra sensation. Vince was leaning in and pressing deeper against the back of my throat. My jaw was stretched and starting to hurt. My hand smacked his thigh, warning him. He pulled back a bit, but there was still five inches lodged in my mouth.

"Man, why don't you let her ride you for a little while? Let me get in too."

Vince pulled out of my mouth and I gulped air. I really hoped I hadn't heard him right. There was no way I was going to be able to take both of these dicks. One at a time was tearing me up.

The cop withdrew his dick, it shone with my pussy juice a small drop was ready to fall off of the tip.

"Come on, sit up."

I did so slowly, gingerly. He walked towards me and I pushed his cock to my lips. He tapped on it with his dick, asking for entrance. I opened and his cock surged inside. Bobbing on his cock, I grabbed the neglected base with my hand. I started working him hard, trying to get him to come. I was trying desperately to take one of them out of the fuck race.

He grabbed the sides of my head, fucking my face roughly. I could taste copper in the back of my throat, but I just continued to suck and hold on. I could hear him losing and I added more suction. My grip tightened and squeezed him. I tasted salt in my mouth and then was flooded with loads of his cum. It was a bit bitter, but I had to swallow it to breathe. He was still pumping into my mouth, pushing against my tonsils with each squirt.

Finally he released me and pulled his cock out. I swallowed up the last of it. My eyes watched him back away. My eyes flitted to his name badge. I promised myself I would remember it for later. I didn't have time to think about why I wanted it though. Vince laid down on the bed and was pulling me towards him. I was so tender, I almost said no. I didn't though, I climbed on him slowly. At least I would have more control on top, I thought to myself.

I realized how wrong I was when Vincent slammed me down onto his cock. While his hands pressed me down, his body was thrusting up. It was harder than before, the position allowed him more leverage. His hand worked a nipple, squeezing and teasing the sensitive tips. I came again. His cock was upturned just enough to add extra pressure on my G spot. My palms pressed against his chest, trying to steady myself as I came.

"Lean her over so I can get in that ass."

I froze. When I felt Vince trying to pull me down, I resisted. I did not want that cop in my ass, or anything as big as what was swinging between his legs as he came towards me. I tried to get off of Vince, but he was holding me down. Grinding deep inside of me, his strength was over powering mine and I fell onto his chest.

I was aware of my asshole being exposed, as my cheeks were pulled apart. Again I tried to get up.

"Relax baby. Officer friendly is going to go nice and slow. Aren't you?"

"Oh yeah, nice and slow I promise."

I didn't trust him and the pressure was quickly on. Vince was still, his cock throbbing inside of me as the cop pressed against my tight ring.

"If you don't want me to, I won't."

His voice was silky in my ears, he asked so nicely, it would have been rude to refuse. I nodded in ascension and he pressed hard. I cried out when his mushroom head popped in. It had been so long since I had a cock in my ass. It seemed he was feeding my ass forever. His cock slid in alongside Vince's. The pain was intense, but I felt a sense of accomplishment when I felt his balls on my ass.

I man behind me sank his teeth into my neck and pulled out. Vince pulled out as well. They then both thrust inside of my body. I cried out and someone put a hand over my mouth. They two fucked in unison. They fucked me until I couldn't take no more. I begged for their cum. Begged for them to end. Vince stopped moving, but the cop was fucking me hard and deep. My pussy squeezed Vince and I felt him shooting cum inside of me.

The hot liquid sent me over the edge and I shook against the two men. I cursed and moaned. I fell back against the black man behind me, my body slackened to his pounding. He whispered in my ear.

"You like this nice big dick in your ass baby?"

"Yes."

"Then come one more time for me."

His hand went to my clit, rubbing and pressing on the nub. The cop started nibbling on my ear and it was enough to make me come.

"Fuck!"

The cop's dick pulsed in my ass, his cum blast my bowels. Vince was still hard inside and he pressed up as well. Finally the cop pulled out and stood there watching Vince taking another turn fucking me. His cock surged in my pussy. I bent over him and shook my tits in his face. He latched on to a nipple to suck, as he fucked me from below. I exploded and things went fuzzy.

12