Old Friends, New Desires Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty laughed out loud and hugged me again. "Well, let's see what Dan says."

I panicked; I hadn't thought that far ahead. Dan would think I wanted to be a slut. "No, wait. I can't tell Dan. He's almost as straight-laced as I am. He'll be upset."

"I doubt it. Not with the size of the hard on I saw in his pants is any indication." She grabbed my hand and pulled me back to the deck.

Dan and Luke had moved to chairs next to each other; I saw them look at each other as we came back out. I wondered if they had talked about it and what they thought. Of course, that was stupid. They're men; they had to have talked about it. But they weren't going to have anything to say with Marty at full throttle.

"OK. Here's the way it's gonna' be. Luke and I have found something special and satisfying. Celia wants the same thing. And the same way. So she wants to learn about bondage and whipping and anal. And we are going to teach her. Dan, if you are the man I think you are. You're going to join your wife with everything you've got, and I mean everything."

Wow, that was quick, to the point, and frightening. Anal? I didn't know about that. But I didn't say anything. I was afraid to, but I looked straight at Dan, as Marty and Luke were doing.

Dan looked at me, stood up, walked over to me, and took both my hands in his "I love my wife. Her happiness is my goal. And I am a man. Let's do this." That was all, but it was so much. I held him so tight that I could feel his erection pressing against my belly. I was pushing my breasts into his chest as hard as I could. We held ourselves like that for a minute or so, a lifetime. When we separated a bit, there was a silence. Dan broke it with, "Alright, now what?" We all laughed so hard that tears came to our eyes.

I was surprised that it was Luke who spoke. "Well, I have a plan, but you may hate it and think I'm a perv, but I believe it's the best thing to do. Marty and I took a long time to get to the comfort and pleasure level we have now, and there were some miscues along the way. Some of them almost derailed the whole process. She won't admit it, but I think I hurt Marty a few times. Both of us got frustrated. If it hadn't been for Marty's insistent, adventurous nature, I'm not sure that we would have stuck with it." He paused and I wondered where this was going; so did Dan and Marty by their expressions.

"So, I don't mean to be saying you don't want a challenge, but I'm not sure that without someone like Marty most couples would keep going. And, excuse me for this, while I love you two and respect you more than anyone else I know, I wonder if you have that kind of drive. I know I didn't." He stopped to let us think about that. I looked at Dan, but he didn't hesitate.

"I think you are right on both counts," he admitted. "This is a very big step, and we want to have all the help we can get. Especially if it can guarantee that nobody gets hurt. That it should help us get to the stage that you are in sooner is a bonus. So what are you suggesting?" Yeah, what? I wondered.

"Well, I think that Marty and I ought to be there when you start," he announced. He stopped to let that sink in. Dan turned to me and looked me straight in the eyes. His expression was neutral; I had the feeling that this was going to be my decision, but I wanted him to let me know what he was thinking. I asked him.

"First," he replied, "I need to hear more from Luke about the whole plan."

Before answering, Luke turned to Marty. "I know this is a surprise to you to. Since this is so sudden, I am flying a bit blind here, but I really do believe this is the best way for our friends. But I won't continue this unless it's OK with you."

Marty faced him with a laugh. "Honey, you do remember who I am, don't you?"

We all laughed. Of course Marty would say that. We all knew her well enough to know that. Laughing broke some of the tension we all felt, and made Luke's task easier.

"Well, that wasn't unexpected," Luke said. "Well, I'll go on. I'm not suggesting a wife swapping deal. We'll be there to show you how to use the toys, how to gauge your pain levels, what lotions and lubricants are the best. As soon as you feel you're ready, it will be just the two of you. Well, take some time to think about it, and tell us what you want to do. Oh, do you have any questions?"

Dan reached over and took my hand. He told Luke and Marty to wait a minute for us to talk. Thank god; I didn't know what to think. That's not true, though; my brain was in a turmoil, but the wetness between my legs knew exactly what it wanted.

I never let my desires get the best of me, I thought. Thinking that, I suddenly knew. Part of the problem for both of us was that we didn't let our desires rule us. Our passion in sex was the physical act itself. Having sex is a desire, but being human let me know that there were many aspects of life, sex, that existed that we, I, had never even thought about.

When we went looking for new ideas, we always looked where we were most likely to find answers that were safe. Even though we were looking for new ideas, we actually didn't think about the ways we would truly be able to find one. Now one, several, really, had been dropped in our lap with most of the work already done and great teachers. I knew what I wanted.

I told Dan. He was silent for almost a minute. Then he said, "Whatever you want would be enough for me to agree. But I will tell you, so you don't feel this was your idea and I just went along with it, that I want it, too. The idea of watching and being watched turns me on."

I was surprised. With all my thoughts about what this all meant sexually, the acts themselves, I hadn't considered that aspect. But I almost immediately went through a transformation. From "That's really creepy; I don't want people looking at me naked, having sex to another brand new thought. Watching other people and being watched. That thought hit me at the same time my legs involuntarily pressed together, putting my lips together, making me think about how sexy it really sounded. Damn, we wanted to change and this was the opportunity.

I said that to Dan. He asked me one question. "Do you think there is a chance that this will ruin our friendship with them? And, more importantly, will we regret it between ourselves?"

I thought about both ideas for a short time. "No, I think no to both. Luke and Marty are offering this themselves; they're that type. If things start to go bad, we'll stop it immediately. As for us, well, it's an exciting idea. We are adults and know what we will be getting into. If we promise each other that it is an experiment, a challenge, not an act of infidelity. If we start to feel uncomfortable with Marty and Luke around, we stop and know that everything is the result of a decision by each, by both of us. We have been looking for something." We kissed, a short one although Dan did force his tongue in and went back to the patio.

"We agree," Dan said. I said it too. Before either of them could reply, I told them about our discussion; they both were visibly relieved.

"That's wonderful," Marty said, as she rushed up to me and hugged me as hard as she could. I hugged her back, but I was concentrating on the feelings I had as she brought her head to my breast and pushed them against her. After a minute of rubbing her face all over my breasts, she told me how she felt about the feeling.

"I can fell just how big they are. So soft. No one could ever snuggle on my boobs, my tits." Then she pulled back a bit and told me to say "tits." I was a bit lost and asked her why. She told me to loosen up my language. "You can't go on saying breasts and vagina. You don't have to be filthy, although that's an option, but using some common dirty words can be a spark. No one wants to fuck a vagina. But a pussy? Now that's want we want." I noticed that she said "we."

OK, so I'll say she had rubbed her face into my tits, my boobs. We started to talk again.

12