Old Friends, New Desires Pt. 03

Story Info
Wife finds her passion with help of husband and friends.
8.4k words
3.84
13.5k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Clemons
Clemons
3 Followers

I want to thank the members who provided thoughtful and helpful comments; I was impressed and grateful. I don't know if I succeeded with all my goals, but I came close thanks to several suggestions and comments I appreciated. One question I would like to answer. Yes, there are several categories this could have been entered in, but I think it really is a loving wife story. And loving husband and friend.

*****

"So, when do you want to start this," Luke asked.

"Right now," I responded without hesitation. Everybody looked at me. I had been pretty loud.

"Umh, OK," Luke said rather hesitantly. "Look, you might be just carried away right now, maybe all of us have had a bit too much to drink. Why, I'll bet this is just a way to not allow yourselves time to chicken out."

"Right now," Dan said with conviction. He always supported me. I felt even better about it all.

"That's great!" Marty's face and voice tone left no doubt that she was excited and happy.

I surprised myself again; I must have felt this down deep. "I want to see Luke spank Marty," I blurted. I could feel myself blushing almost immediately. The idea that I had exposed a little too much about myself was embarrassing. But I didn't say anything else.

Marty laughed. "Good for you. Knowing what you want is a big part of succeeding, of being happy with trying new things. Truth is an absolute must. And it sounds good to me." She turned her back to me and rubbed her ass with both hands. "Should we use some kind of whip or paddle, little Miss 'I see sex.'"

"No." Again, I knew exactly what I wanted; I could already see it in my imagination. The turmoil between my legs got worse, or better, maybe. "I want Luke to use his hand right on your bare bottom."

"My bare bottom? Wow, I'm really liking this. Past my panties and everything. Fine by me." Marty reached down, dropped her shorts and stepped out of her panties. That quickly, she was bare from her waist down. She had obviously shaved her pussy; it was totally bare. I had all my pubic hair; it wasn't a lot, but it had never been trimmed. I could see her pussy lips clearly, and I could easily see her wetness; it was clear because she had no hair. I wondered what Dan was thinking, but that was OK; he had supported me so far and I wouldn't be jealous now.

Marty was obviously very aroused, and she hadn't finished shocking me. She walked up to me and took my hand and placed it on her bottom. "Is this what you want to see spanked, to see turn red? Go ahead, squeeze it. You're the one who is telling me to give it up. Of course, I really want it, too. I want to feel Luke's hand slap me hard, making it sting. But you're the one asking me to do it, so be a part of it." I almost took my hand away as a first reaction, but Marty held it there. I suddenly realized that this was part of the sex game, but it was also a kind of test. Would I have the nerve to do it? Or, maybe, did I have the desire? Slowly, I started to rub my hand over her ass.

The feel of naked flesh, firm but soft, occupied my thoughts for a moment. Then it hit me, hard; I was holding a woman's ass, my best friend's ass. Her butt was smaller than mine and tighter. I moved my fingers apart and started moving my hand all over her ass. When I pushed two fingers between her cheeks, Marty made a small sound, a slow "Yes" and pushed her tits (Not breasts.) into my chest, well, the lower part. I felt them and knew that I liked the feeling.

I suppose that never having had any experience with a woman before was part of my feeling so excited, but the main idea was simply that it was sex, physical and personal, and I had denied it for so long.

Her husband was watching me do it. My husband was watching me increase my hold on her right butt. I squeezed harder. I liked it. Hell, I loved it. Didn't think that it was the wrong thing to do, a sin or dirty, or something. The old ideas that I had always had about public sex, other women, being an aggressor were dropping away. I never wanted them back. Marty took my hand off her ass.

When I had put my hands on her and pulled her crack open, I wanted to grab my pussy and stick fingers in and rub my clit. I wanted to cum. It was overpowering. I had never felt like this before. I didn't know if it was of touching another woman, being outside, or knowing this was the most adventurous sensual experience that I'd ever had. I had roamed my hands all over her tight, small butt. It was so unlike mine. And it turned me on like I was 17 again, feeling a dick for the first time. For holding a woman's ass! I put my hand inside my panties.

Dan didn't hide the fact that he had to move his dick inside his pants to stop some of the strain as he watched me feel Marty's ass. I turned to Luke and saw he had the same problem, but I also could tell that he had, well, a bigger problem. I just kept staring, and he saw me, looked right at me and kept moving his dick. Hell, his cock. The word made me even hotter.

Then Marty walked over to Luke and they started kissing, passionately. There was a lot of tongue, and kissing on the ear and neck. They began to let their hands roam. First running lightly up and down their bodies. But soon Luke reached down and cupped Marty's left tit through her sweater; she jumped a bit at his touch. He squeezed it, roughly I thought. But that was what I wanted, too.

Dan had come up beside me, holding my hand. The tension in each of us was obvious. Luke stepped back and took Marty's light sweater off her leaving her completely naked. He started to bury his face in her tits, to move his mouth around from nipple to side, to in between. They were small as Marty always said, but they fit her perfectly, were part of a total sex package, and Luke was concentrated on them as if the world had gone away. Marty was giving herself to him completely. She moaned and pressed hard into him. We made it public, but they were in their own world now.

I felt a hand between my legs. Dan had found my hand inside my shorts, and he was pushing my shorts and hand hard into my pussy. I moved my left hand down and unbuttoned my shorts. Dan pulled them down my thighs, lowering them. As his hand pulled them down and touched my legs, I felt as if every nerve in my body was alive and reacting.

When he moved my hand aside and put his hand inside my panties and grabbed my pussy, I couldn't wait. I was too far gone in lust. I came, long and hard. My body twisted against his; I wanted to become part of his body, to touch it all. I heard myself moaning .It was more than a minute before the orgasm ended, a long time for me. Dan held me tight the whole time. He whispered into my ear. "That made this worthwhile right there. I loved it."

I wanted him again. But he had turned to watch Marty and Luke. Another jump forward, I thought, one I would have told you 20 minutes ago I would never see. Marty had Luke's cock in her mouth and was making loud, wet noises around it. She had grabbed his balls and held hard. He jerked his body against her hold, but I heard him tell her to squeeze tighter. It was the most erotic sight I had ever seen. I was feeling the tightness between my legs again. I had given Dan blow jobs during the years, but I was always afraid of choking or having him cum in my mouth. My fears had caused him to not seek it often.

But this was something I had never imagined about oral sex. Luke kept his eyes locked on Marty's head bobbing back and forth on his cock. I could tell she would stop a bit and run her tongue over the head and sides of his dick. She sucked on the underside of his cock just below the head and Luke would draw in his breath sharply.

Marty didn't slow down at all. She wanted his sex. She held his balls with her right hand, sucked his dick deep inside her mouth, probably her throat, too. She had her left hand between her legs, obviously driving two fingers inside her pussy. Once, she pulled her hand out, dripping with her liquid sex, and put the fingers in her mouth. Again, this was a new, exciting sight to me. I knew I would have just thought of how dirty it was if I had heard about it before this. Now, now I wanted her to put them in my mouth. What I had thought of as the reality of my sex life was long gone.

It took several minutes, but Luke started giving a grunting sound pushed through his teeth. Marty told him, "Wait, give me a few more seconds." She increased her masturbating by grabbing her pussy hard, holding it so tightly that I felt a sympathy pain in my snatch. That's a good word. She yelled at Luke. "Now, now, now!" She kept saying that as cum splattered all over her face.

She kept on shouting "Now!" as her body started shaking. She was lost in a world of orgasmic pleasure. Luke's dick was still hard, and I was unable to look at anything else. It was longer and thicker than Dan's. That might not guarantee anything, but it was a thrill to think about. Would he be able to fit it all in me? Would the thickness rub against my clit more? I suddenly felt guilty; I shouldn't be thinking about that. It wasn't a swapping event.

But I knew, as with the entire evening, it wasn't the specific sex acts, it was the total reawakening of my life, my senses, my sexual being. Touching Marty, watching Luke and Marty having sex, thinking about Luke's size weren't going to make me a lesbian or want to have sex in public. I didn't want to have sex with anyone but Dan. All of this was an event, an electric shock to my nearly dead desires.

I looked at Dan. He had his dick in his hand and was jerking off. That did it for me. I pulled my shorts off my legs and grabbed my pussy, hard. Once more, the climax was almost immediate. I did manage to get my finger in this time, but soon forgot about it as the painful pleasure, the heat, of cumming overtook me, and I had no conscious thoughts. I felt hot and sensitive all over my body. My nipples stood out so hard they hurt. Then I heard a familiar sound; Dan was cumming and making his usual low moaning sounds. At the last second, I grabbed his cock and held tight. He pushed his cum out, in one continuous burst.

We stood together like that, absurdly happy. Then, Marty spoke up. "We saw the last of that. You sure didn't seem to have any sex problems with that show." Dan and I looked at each other. She was right. It had been pure sex, really base level sex. But we had been in touch the whole time, helped each other climax. We had enjoyed it and each other.

But my curiosity was still working in overdrive. "Is there any reason other than for the joy of it that you just did that?" I asked.

"Two," Said Luke. "I wanted to test your reaction to something so sexual and so open. If you couldn't take it, you couldn't do what I suggested." That was Luke. So clinical.

Marty stared at him for a second. "Well, that's news to me. I did it because I can't just start into the games without being turned on. A lot! I want, need, to feel ready to go to bigger climaxes before we play. You should both keep that in mind, but especially you, Celia. Being wet helps a lot. Now, are you ready for your dream to come true?"

Luke smiled and said, "And reason number two was that we enjoyed it."

"More than ready," I answered Marty. "I'm excited. I don't think I have ever felt like this before." Suddenly, I had an awful thought. That might have been an insult to Dan. I realized that he hadn't had much to say during all of this. He had supported me and certainly enjoyed and participated in the sex. But I had been the one who pushed the idea, who stated a desire to see a couple in a sex act, a nasty one as I had believed. Had I forced him into this, made him go along to keep me happy? It seemed to be my desire more than his. Did he believe that my reaction had been based on Luke and his big dick? I had said I had never felt like this before!

I told Marty and Luke that Dan and I had to speak again and that we would go to the kitchen and get some more drinks. Marty wanted another Jack and coke, but Luke switched to plain water.

When we got to the kitchen, I told Dan about my fears. He asked me what had caused them specifically. "Well, I just said that I was turned on like never before, and that may be an insult to you. I love you so much and I love the way you make love to me. I don't want you to think I want sex with Luke. I don't want to think that I'm pushing you into something you don't want to do, and I've been asking all the questions, and I've been so excited and sure of what I wanted, and you haven't said much and..." I was babbling.

Dan reached up to my face and put his hand on my mouth. "Shh, shh," he whispered. "Don't get so upset. It's OK; it's all OK." He was speaking softly and slowly. He took his hand from my mouth and stepped forward and hugged me. "I will always want to make you happy, but not at the expense of our marriage. If I didn't agree with this and still went ahead, it would lead to bad feelings eventually. I'd be jealous and insecure. But I do want to do this; for me, as a guy, let's face it, it's an experience any guy would want. But you mean more to me than any fantasy I have. " He stepped back a bit and looked me in the eyes.

"Look, I haven't had much to say because I have agreed to what you, all three of you, I guess, have been saying. I haven't stopped thinking, figuring out the possible outcomes of what we are going to do. I thought you were sexy being decisive, taking the lead. I didn't know you were worried, or I would have let you know how much I agreed with you." I felt better; he had said, "...of what we are going to do." He was just as prepared as I was. Of course, he added, "Besides, you know how much I like Marty's ass." I gave him a fake exasperated look and hugged him.

I grabbed his ass and pushed it hard against me. He pulled away a bit and knelt down to help me lower my shorts and panties again. He began to squeeze my ass hard. Then he squeezed even harder. It hurt a little. I moved away from him and said that holding me that tight hurt. His response shocked me. And it changed our marriage forever.

"Good." I held very still. Did he mean to punish me? Then I realized what he really meant. We were starting our new sex life. "How does this feel," he asked as he pinched one cheek tightly. "Or this," as he grabbed my left cheek so hard that I winced a little. He held on. I looked right into his eyes, felt the pain start to reach my pussy as pleasure, and said, "Tighter!" He did. Then he slowly reached up with his right hand, under my blouse and touched my nipple.

It was very hard by now. I knew he loved my nipples, even though I thought they were probably pretty average. He usually caressed them, ran his fingers across them. But this was a new day. He pinched it tightly. He held it roughly and twisted it. It hurt like hell. But he kept on doing it, never letting go of my ass. I should have screamed, forced him away. Instead, I kept looking in his eyes and said, "Tighter."

He laughed, let go of me long enough to put both arms around me and pull me tight against him. I could feel his erection against my thighs; we had been together so long that I could tell it was as hard as I had ever felt it.

We stayed that way for a minute, tightly locked together, when Marty came in asking about the drinks. She laughed and said that this was what she had expected to find, or more. I told her she had missed the "more." "Well, it's time we moved on to your fantasy," she announced.

We finally got the drinks and went back to the deck. I saw the kitchen clock and saw it was only eleven; all of this had happened in only five hours. Marty and Luke were still nude, and Marty gave Dan and me a "Well, we're waiting!" look while she moved a hand down her body. It took a second before Dan looked at me and stripped. After all that had happened, I was surprised to realize that I was still embarrassed, that I was nervous. But it only took a few moments to remove my blouse and bra; they were almost off after Dan's actions in the kitchen.

I didn't know what to expect next. Luke took Marty's hand, and they walked very close to us, less than a foot away. Marty was in front of Dan and Luke was very close to me. I waited. Luke spoke in his calm, orderly way. "We have all had some sex already, but it was a start, an erotic start, to a more serious and long term relationship. Marty and I are going to reveal our love to you; not just sexually, although that will be the way we show it, but also emotionally. We don't have just sex. Even if it seems different, even weird to you, to us it's love, always making love. I don't want strangers watching us. I know we have known each other for a very long time, but this is different. This is deeper than just being good friends."

He stopped speaking and looked at Marty who held his hand and smiled at him tenderly. Dan and I looked at each other; he said, "I agreed to follow you" and smiled. My eyes met Marty's who just smiled at me. I was expecting her to say something; she usually does. But this was now up to me.

I turned to Luke and stared into his eyes for a minute, maybe two. Nobody moved. Then I reached out and hugged him as Dan held Marty closely.

I reached with my left hand and felt both of Luke's shoulders. I moved them up and gently touched his face; it was more angular than Dan's smooth, more rounded face. Luke's lips were smaller, and I knew I loved Dan's more generous lips for kissing.

I had a revelation. I knew that I would find more differences between my husband and his best friend. I would probably like some of Luke's body more than Dan's. But none of that mattered. Dan was the only love of my life. Always had been and always would be. Luke had been right. We experimenting with sex; it had started this whole experience. But I knew, knew in my heart and soul that all of this was so Dan and I could rekindle and express our love in different ways.

That caused a flash of self-recognition that overwhelmed me. It was as if a dam had broken and all the repression I had been keeping to myself had spilled out. What had I been doing to myself and Dan all these months? What was wrong with me? For the first time since I had heard the news about the cancer, I opened my mind to my life, not the fear and despair I had been feeling. I had allowed the fear of the cancer to control me; I had been thinking of the deaths of relatives and friends and panicked.

My reaction had been extreme, had pushed all sources of love and help away. I knew, just understood for the first time that there had to be something wrong with me that had been dredged up by the cancer. An instantaneous thought, but I knew it was true. I had been sure that I was going to die! That fear had ruled me, nearly ruined me, and I hadn't acknowledged it before.

Now I had been faced with life, real people and sex and love. The source of my depression was still there inside me, but I now knew it existed and could find it and beat it with the love of my husband and the help of my friends. None of this evening's experiences would have been allowed into my world before. But I had been so false to myself that I needed this extreme set of events to jolt me back to reality.

No one had mentioned my scars, looked at me with pity or disgust. Hell, I hadn't even thought about my missing breast when I took my clothes off; I had only thought about the fact that I had never done such a thing before.

I stepped back a bit, dropping my hands from Luke's face. I saw that Dan and Marty were not touching and appeared surprised, perhaps a bit worried that I had stopped. I told all of them what I had just discovered; my heartfelt love was obvious to them. Then all three of them came together to hug me. Marty was crying. Dan whispered to me that he loved me more than he thought possible.

Marty broke up the moment with her usual exuberance. "Let's move on to the main attraction, me and my ass."

Clemons
Clemons
3 Followers